Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Videos Of Nysc Members Breaki Blck With Their Head - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Videos Of Nysc Members Breaki Blck With Their Head (383 Views)

Viral Videos of SA's New Electricity Minister Doing Electric Dance Moves! PICS / Video Of NYSC Member Giving An Erotic Dance At Orientation Camp / Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Videos Of Nysc Members Breaki Blck With Their Head by buzz4033: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
Corp members undergo military training in camp, one breaks block with his head (Video)

A video making the rounds on social media shows some corp members undergoing military training at at an unidentified orientation camp.

They were tasked with breaking a moulded block of cement. They were 6 corp members in the video, 3 held the blocks and the other 3 were the ones to break the block.

While two of the corpers broke the blocks with their hand, one used his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybpNiCUxFUs
Re: Videos Of Nysc Members Breaki Blck With Their Head by kayuseful: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
More like a Madness context
Re: Videos Of Nysc Members Breaki Blck With Their Head by Anigreat: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
shocked

I wanted to say this people are not taking their life serious then i suddenly remember that the hardship Nigerians go through in this present useless adminstration has really made them strong enough that the can pull down the world of Jericho with their bare hands.

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Nysc Members Breaki Blck With Their Head by buzz4033: 1:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Videos Of Nysc Members Breaki Blck With Their Head by Banele55: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin grin
Re: Videos Of Nysc Members Breaki Blck With Their Head by Banele55: 2:54am On Jun 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Pupils Of Aocoed Staff School Delight Teachers, Parents On Career Day / How To Make First Class Honors In Nigeria University. / I Scored 152 In Jamb Will Laspotech Admit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.