Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. (298 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
Please I need your help on this matter, it has been giving me sleepless nights and I want to know how to deal with it.
My problem be say the girl that I'm dating now is disturbing me with some issues.
We started dating around this time last month and we have be okay since then, but she suddenly changed and started demanding money from me, like for subscriptions, food, bills and others. I tried to explain to her that I'm broke and need some time to hustle and work hard for me enough money to give her, but she doesn't want to reason with me and it has been annoying.
So she started to deny me my rights like sex, kissing and other stuffs, I asked her why, and she said she's not in the mood. It has been hard for me to keep my mind away from other girls but I managed to. So I recently borrowed some money from my friends and paid for her subscription— data, gotv and also paid her bills. And gave her some cash. So I spent around 50k on her around that period.
She has been happy and cool with me since then, and we have been having fun, calling each other and stuffs, I mean she really changed for me after everything, unlike before.
But my problem now is that I'm now owning my friends and she has been calling me to sub for her and pay her Bills again and that the last one expired. I wanted to broke up with her but I still love her so much and would like to marry her when I get money, because I'm still Hustling.
She has been avoiding me for now and it's giving me concern. She said that I don't love her because I don't give her stuffs or take her out or buy her things. But the thing is that I love this girl so much and I would like to make her my wife, but she's been disturbing me and it's a distraction to me now.
Even now I've been avoiding some of my friends because I dey own them, please how can I make her reason with me, I mean how can I make things right for her. She changed because I didn't have her what she wanted.
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by immortalcrown(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
If you insist on moving on with her, RIP or happy heartbreak in advance. Yours will not be hard for you to keep. The one that is too demanding is just a devourer. But let me tell you one truth. She has another man that is better than you in bed. She may even be using your money to maintain him. The only thing a poor man can use to hold a girl like her is sexual satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by Soolmus: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
cheesy

Honestly if you don't have money stay far away from Nigerian girls... They might depress you and cause fustration

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by hashtagged(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
You are aware this is religion section rite? But you are a big idi0t for making this post, u wish she sucks you dry and move on maybe you will learn then
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
Soolmus:

cheesy

Honestly if you don't have money stay far away from from Nigerian girls... They might depress you and cause fustration

thank you for your advice.
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by cyndylove64(f): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
Is she an orphan or from a motherless baby home?
Sorry is your name
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
cyndylove64:
Is she an orphan or from a motherless baby home?
Sorry is your name
She is not an orphan.
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Your aim is to make the girl happy, mine is to find more loan sources, so that you can get more loans from. grin grin
Have you tried applying for more loans through CBN, Branch app, or carbon app?

Oya, lemme get serious. When a lady demands what her parents can't give her, tell her that you are broke or no money or tell her boldly to ask her parents. Most guys are scared of telling her this or offending girls.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by cyndylove64(f): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
GatewayP:
She is not an orphan.
If she's not why are you paying her bills.
If u were my brother I go beat craze commot for your body.
U borrowed 50k to give a girl that is not your wife.
Cause of pussy abi sex.
Block her and focus on your self.
Infact no get girlfriend till u are financially stable

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
cyndylove64:

If she's not why are you paying her bills.
If u were my brother I go beat craze commot for your body.
U borrowed 50k to give a girl that is not your wife.
Cause of pussy abi sex.
Block her and focus on your self.
Infact no get girlfriend till u are financially stable
Wow, I'm happy this is coming from her fellow girl. I wish she could be as reasonable as you and understand my concern for her. Thank you so much for your comment.
I really love her and would love to see her change for better.
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by PlsBanMe: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Since you claim to love the girl, please satisfy her

Please look for another friend and borrow again to give her. Continue to borrow. I suggest you steal from your parents if there is no one else to borrow from or better still sell one of your kidneys to satisfy her.

May people like you continue to exist so some silly girls can continue to enjoy.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by cyndylove64(f): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
GatewayP:
Wow, I'm happy this is coming from her fellow girl. I wish she could be as reasonable as you and understand my concern for her. Thank you so much for your comment.
News flash :she won't change.she still thinks is ur responsibility to cater to her every needs.learn to say no once a while and give her a cold shoulder
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Wrong section to post this except you want to repent of your sinful ways, then you're welcomed.

God bless.
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by Mindlog: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
How can sex from a woman you are not married to, be your right? shocked

You both are fornicating and in a transactional relationship, were you are paying for her attention and affection as she offers you her body. Now what you paid for has expired, you are back to square one of no sex until you recharge again.....for how long would you continue to waste your life in this path?

The red flags are vigorously waving and you are deceiving yourself that you are in love, a reflection of low self-esteem.

Just make sure you pay back your friends who you probably lied to that you needed the money to push your hustle but redirected the money to chasing the wind in form a lady who sees you only as her meal ticket till she drops you.

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by reubenobi(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
GatewayP:
Please I need your help on this matter, it has been giving me sleepless nights and I want to know how to deal with it.
My problem be say the girl that I'm dating now is disturbing me with some issues.
We started dating around this time last month and we have be okay since then, but she suddenly changed and started demanding money from me, like for subscriptions, food, bills and others. I tried to explain to her that I'm broke and need some time to hustle and work hard for me enough money to give her, but she doesn't want to reason with me and it has been annoying.
So she started to deny me my rights like sex, kissing and other stuffs, I asked her why, and she said she's not in the mood. It has been hard for me to keep my mind away from other girls but I managed to. So I recently borrowed some money from my friends and paid for her subscription— data, gotv and also paid her bills. And gave her some cash. So I spent around 50k on her around that period.
She has been happy and cool with me since then, and we have been having fun, calling each other and stuffs, I mean she really changed for me after everything, unlike before.
But my problem now is that I'm now owning my friends and she has been calling me to sub for her and pay her Bills again and that the last one expired. I wanted to broke up with her but I still love her so much and would like to marry her when I get money, because I'm still Hustling.
She has been avoiding me for now and it's giving me concern. She said that I don't love her because I don't give her stuffs or take her out or buy her things. But the thing is that I love this girl so much and I would like to make her my wife, but she's been disturbing me and it's a distraction to me now.
Even now I've been avoiding some of my friends because I dey own them, please how can I make her reason with me, I mean how can I make things right for her. She changed because I didn't have her what she wanted.
Your right.. are you kidding me? are you even married to her yet? nawa o
Re: She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. by sammyobi584: 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
GatewayP:

You are not serious.. Don't worry by the time she will lead you into more debts. Your eyes go clear like video

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris: Mastubation Is Wrong. It Is Lascivousness / Activating The Presence Of God / Living Faith Church Mass Choir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.