Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Overcoming Fear-lessons From A Wise Man - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Overcoming Fear-lessons From A Wise Man (316 Views)

Greatest Speeches Ever Made || A Wise Man Once Said | The Greatest Speeches Comp / Fear No More / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Fear-lessons From A Wise Man by Fascfavy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
A certain young man went to a wise man who lived in the mountains and asked him, "how do I overcome fear" for he was a coward. His master told him he was going to help him on one condition. He will go into a big city and tell everyone who cared to hear that he was a coward.
The young man went into a big city and began to do as the wise man had told him. At first, whenever he stopped people, he would stammer, and with his body shaking with fear, would mutter, "I'm a coward" But as days went by, he gradually became bold and, as weeks ran into months, he became fearless and would even shout the words "I am a coward" to everyone he met.
Just like this young man, many people are afraid of one thing or the other. Some are afraid of pursuing their dreams, while others are afraid of letting the world know their ideas because of the challenges they will meet. I don't know which category you fall,

But hear this.

Don't allow fear to stop you from pursuing your dreams and fulfilling your purpose here on earth. Never give in to that fear will rob you of the greatness you deserve.
The best way to overcome fear is by confronting it. Whatever you are afraid of, go out today and do it. You will be glad you did.

FAVOUR AKAM
COPYWRITER||CLOSER||CONTENT WRITER
Re: Overcoming Fear-lessons From A Wise Man by Damovintrain: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Fascfavy:
A certain young man went to a wise man who lived in the mountains and asked him, "how do I overcome fear" for he was a coward. His master told him he was going to help him on one condition. He will go into a big city and tell everyone who cared to hear that he was a coward.
The young man went into a big city and began to do as the wise man had told him. At first, whenever he stopped people, he would stammer, and with his body shaking with fear, would mutter, "I'm a coward" But as days went by, he gradually became bold and, as weeks ran into months, he became fearless and would even shout the words "I am a coward" to everyone he met.
Just like this young man, many people are afraid of one thing or the other. Some are afraid of pursuing their dreams, while others are afraid of letting the world know their ideas because of the challenges they will meet. I don't know which category you fall,

But hear this.

Don't allow fear to stop you from pursuing your dreams and fulfilling your purpose here on earth. Never give in to that fear will rob you of the greatness you deserve.
The best way to overcome fear is by confronting it. Whatever you are afraid of, go out today and do it. You will be glad you did.

FAVOUR AKAM
COPYWRITER||CLOSER||CONTENT WRITER

Only addiction can conquer addiction
Minus cancels minus
Only fear can conquer fear

1 Like

Re: Overcoming Fear-lessons From A Wise Man by Damovintrain: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
[b][/b][sup][/sup]

Nice one keep it up

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Article Writing Job / Aladdin And The Magic Lamp Story On Eaglewrites / Read Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.