Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? (4233 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by KingMack(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2021
AsherAmari:
Who no like better thing? Though I don't fancy handsome guys.

Shut up and click a like on my profile picture cool wink
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by mmadu4: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2021
Ewizard:

You should be more concerned why most handsome guys are broke and avoid such category of handsome guys.
Handsomeness of the pocket should be your priority.

Until you understand that any man who's pocketly handsome whether ugly, short, tall, dark or light skinned, young or even old, can get any woman of your dreams. In fact an ugly guy with a bit of class and confidence would snatch your crush before you blink.

Until you realise this things, you would careless about women's opinion of your looks.

and how do you know im not financially stable? are you in my pocket do you know my bank acct balance? moreover i dont need monetary love if a woman doesnt want me for me then she can kick rocks . money is not everything . i have alot to offer . please change your mentality otherwise you will end up with a gold-digger

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Toks2008(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2021
Ewizard:

You should be more concerned why most handsome guys are broke and avoid such category of handsome guys.

Until you understand that any man who's pocketly handsome whether ugly, short, tall, dark or light skinned, young or even old, can get any woman of your dreams. In fact an ugly guy with a bit of class and confidence would snatch your crush before you blink.

Until you realise this things, you would careless about women's opinion of your looks.

You are perfectly correct. If you check my narrative you will observe that I made mention of getting molested in my late teens and early 20s but guess what?

When I was nearing 30 and I began to realise that looks is not all but how big your pocket is determines how attractive you are to ladies especially Naija ladies.. I was so broke that I became celibate by force, I wished for those ladies to actually come rushing but I realised that at that age I experienced the rush, money does not matter to the category of ladies who came for me at that time.

So yes if you are in your late teens and early to mid 20s you are most likely to get lots of attention but by the time you are about 30 and above and you are broke, you will begin to feel Like the ugliest man on earth with the way ladies will avoid you.

In short, nah money be fine boy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2021
AsherAmari:

I am ugly, can I av ur WhatsApp no
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2021
AsherAmari:

Same here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by liveyourlife007(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
That's true. But you would agree an handsome man with money is better than an ugly man with money as well.
Ewizard:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Cerebellum: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
AsherAmari:

Lie Detector scanning comment......

Lied!

Punishment: 250 lashes of cain on the buttock grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Ewizard(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
liveyourlife007:
That's true. But you would agree an handsome man with money is better than an ugly man with money as well.

+1
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Cerebellum: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Greystone:
The problem with being tall, good looking, and successful is women will automatically tag you a player.

I don taya undecided

Not a problem coz you go still knack that Totogrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
doggedfighter:
Handsome guys?

Successful and wealthy guys is it.

Handsome guys are good as toy boys.
No lady has ever try that with me and succeed, if you want me, you must give me some reverence.
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Greystone:
The problem with being tall, good looking, and successful is women will automatically tag you a player.

I don taya undecided
Irrelevant women man, irrelevant ones.
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Ewizard(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Toks2008:

You are perfectly correct. If you check my narrative you will observe that I made mention of getting molested in my late teens and early 20s but guess what?

When I was nearing 30 and in my early 30s I began to realise that looks is not all but how big your pocket is determines how attractive you are to ladies especially Naija ladies.. I was so broke that I became celibate by force, I wished for those ladies to actually come rushing but I realised that at that age I experienced the rush, money does not matter to the category of ladies who came for me at that time.

So yes if you are in your late teens and early to mid 20s you are most likely to get lots of attention but by the time you are about 30 and above and you are broke, you will begin to feel Like the ugliest man on earth with the way ladies will avoid you.

In short, nah money be fine boy.

Thank you.

Any man can still get pvssy been broke and handsome @ 30. But you do lack keeping quality women around you if you know wat I mean.

some of your guys/closed peers sef wey dn blow go scarce you talk more of girls.

You just have to be balling or be up to something.

So aside been handsome and getting compliments for it, those kinda class/quality queen's you crave for would still ask "what you into?" and you know the answer would influence the outcome of wateva infant rship/entanglement/situationship/crush that exist.

Bottom line: Good looks are cool, but success is more attractive.
Be successful and women will chase you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Ewizard(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
mmadu4:

and how do you know im not financially stable? are you in my pocket do you know my bank acct balance? moreover i dont need monetary love if a woman doesnt want me for me then she can kick rocks . money is not everything . i have alot to offer . please change your mentality otherwise you will end up with a gold-digger

No pun intended bro. Never knew that would be offensive to you.

I will take the bolded under advisement.

Do what works for you bro.
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Greystone: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Cerebellum:

Not a problem coz you go still knack that Totogrin

I’ve lost count bruh...
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Duplexxx: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Na ugly man question be this
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by danietohbadt(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
Why do men like beautiful girls?
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by onyegwu(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ewizard:

Until you realise this things, you would care less about women's opinion of your looks.
You people always come under this hasty conclusion that most handsome guys are broke and that is a careless conclusion where are your research work for such submission ? or you just want to run someone down just because he is handsome which is not of his making. Go take a run through all the industries in all works of live be it in Banks, politics, entertainment, sport, manufacturing, military even your yahoo boys and compare those that are handsome and the once that are ugly. Fine does not equals brokenness and ugly does not equals riches all depends on opportunities, hard work and some divine luck. When next you see a handsome guy just admire it and move on because it is not of his own making it has nothing to do with money or not. Ugly rich Men lose their women to broke good looking guys too whether you agree or not. So don't sound hateful is not their making to be handsome.
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by healthbing(f): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
If you're responsible, disciplined, Successful, intelligent,neat, financially stable you're handsome to me oo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Emu4u2c: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
mmadu4:

toy boys isnt that too harsh ?

Sugar boy is better
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by mmadu4: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
healthbing:
If you're responsible, disciplined, Successful, intelligent,neat, financially stable you're handsome to me oo

are you also financially stable?
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Haywix: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nonsense

God punish you for not backing it up with pictures.
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Tsolutionifede:
I am ugly, can I av ur WhatsApp no

Lol...
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by healthbing(f): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
mmadu4:

are you also financially stable?

Well I have told you my own definition of being handsome..beauty is in character not in face to me..facial beauty can't sustain anything..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Tsolutionifede(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
AsherAmari:

Lol...
yes now
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by udomonday: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
mmadu4:
i have noticed how girls both young and old stare at me whenever i go out some even approach me and tell me how handsome i am . being an introvert i feel shy sometimes and that makes me uncomfortable . though i appreciate their compliment. so my question is why do women like handsome guys? is it the looks alone or there is more to it?
why do men like beautiful ladies?
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Twoclans(f): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Na money be fine bobo tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by OGWILLS123: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Damnn niggaarrrr !!! angry

A real man is not suppose to look fresh,beautifull and soft sad.

A real man is suppose to look tough real and hard.
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Ewizard(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
onyegwu:
You people always come under this hasty conclusion that most handsome guys are broke and that is a careless conclusion where are your research work for such submission ? or you just want to run someone down just because he is handsome which is not of his making. Go take a run through all the industries in all works of live be it in Banks, politics, entertainment, sport, manufacturing, military even your yahoo boys and compare those that are handsome and the once that are ugly. Fine does not equals brokenness and ugly does not equals riches all depends on opportunities, hard work and some divine luck. When next you see a handsome guy just admire it and move on because it is not of his own making it has nothing to do with money or not. Ugly rich Men lose their women to broke good looking guys too whether you agree or not. So don't sound hateful is not their making to be handsome.

You don't have to take it personal bro. As I would also careless about your comprehension issues too.
So rest.
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Kenturkey048(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Damnn niggaarrrr !!! angry

A real man is not suppose to look fresh,beautifull and soft sad.

[b]A real man is suppose to look tough real and [/b]hard.

My guy...
Re: Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
AsherAmari:

Hmmmmm. thought you were a virgin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Falls In Love With “aboki” She Called To Repair Her Shoe, Shoots Her Shot / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? / Satisfaction During Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.