Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? (750 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by InvestingExpert(m): 4:45am On Apr 04, 2021
I know you must have heard this once or twice

but the real question is
Is it a sin for ladies to wear trousers

will a christian lady go to hell because of she wears trousers

I was once against ladies wearing Trousers and I would seldom use the bible verse

A man should not wear what belongs to a woman and vice versa

But back then in the days of old their were no trousers mainly robes and both gender wore robes (correct me if I'm wrong)

and if we take the verse literally then it means A woman should not wear what a man wears which includes caps, wrist watches and every other unisex materials.

So why do we only focus on trousers alone when there are so many things the both gender shares asides trousers.

so for those who believe a christian lady can go to hell for wearing Trousers,

isn't that hypocritical

since their are so many things both gender shares

what do you think.

it's an opinion though so let me know yours

Do you want to grow your online business?
If yes
Click here to view post on how to grow your online business, boost website traffic, promote affiliate/ referral links and grow your social media accounts in nigeria for less than 10 naira

If not, kindly leave a comment

Thanks
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Kobojunkiee: 4:57am On Apr 04, 2021
InvestingExpert:
I know you must have heard this once or twice
but the real question is
will a christian lady go to hell because of she wears trousers
I was once against ladies wearing Trousers and I would seldom use the bible verse
A man should not wear what belongs to a woman and vice versa
But back then in the days of old their were no trousers mainly robes and both gender wore robes (correct me if I'm wrong)
and if we take the verse literally then it means A woman should not wear what a man wears which includes caps, wrist watches and every other unisex materials.
So why do we only focus on trousers alone when there are so many things the both gender shares asides trousers.
so for those who believe a christian lady can go to hell for wearing Trousers,
isn't that hypocritical
since their are so many things both gender shares
what do you think.
it's an opinion though so let me know yours
Jesus Christ, the one who can send a person to Heaven or Hell, never gave His followers any commandments in His teaching(Truth) regarding gender or dress code. In His Kingdom, there are no men or women, only Children of God, servants of Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ is Master over them all. undecided

So, it does not matter whether you are male or female, man or woman, you are free to wear anything you want since your clothing and dress codes and all you associate with them are things of this world, with meaning that apply in this world and not in the Kingdom of God. What matters in the Kingdom of God is obedience of the Will of the Master. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by ipobarecriminals: 5:13am On Apr 04, 2021
sad Typing......
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by EmptyGarden(m): 5:25am On Apr 04, 2021
I wonder where bum short will take you.
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Kondomatic(m): 5:27am On Apr 04, 2021
God gave us just 10 commandments and we've not even be able to keep them.

Then boom, churches added like 100 more commandments. SMH
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Joshmodest(m): 6:21am On Apr 04, 2021
I see all this cults popping up as denominations bringing up different sins that they adjudged to be , and forcing it down the throats of those they can brainwash ...
Having dreadlocks and tattoos that isn't a sin anywhere in their book , would lead u to hell , Listening to Bob Marley and Chubby Checker would lead to hell , and the same instruments this guys use they use to , Beyonce , Kelly Rowland and Michelle did a song long time ago that Beyonce's verse has long time been a chorus in churches , Miriam Makeba's Malaika was lyrically tweaked with the same lyrics and has long time been a chorus in churches , so it's wrong for us to listen to Beyonce and Makeba but their stuffs can be used in their denominations ..
Do what suits u and what u think is right , there's nothing special about this men of God ... just suit and tie with entitlement and extortionist mentality !
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by harmargedon: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2021
you're not normal again.

Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by obonujoker(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2021
Deut 22:5.

Not only trousers......

If a lady wear shorts, suit, sandals, shoes, cap, singlet etc, that belongs to a man, and vice versa
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by InvestingExpert(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2021
obonujoker:

Not only trousers......

If a lady wear shorts, suit, sandals, shoes, cap, singlet etc, that belongs to a man, and vice versa

Have we ever bothered finding out why before jumping into unnecessary conclusions cuz to me God has no business in that
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Kobojunkiee: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kondomatic:
God gave us just 10 commandments and we've not even be able to keep them.
Then boom, churches added like 100 more commandments. SMH
The Old covenant was not just 10 commandments but instead 613 total commands/statutes/rules, given by God to the people who live in the land of Canaan, descended from Jacob. undecided

So you are reading the wrong part of the book. Jesus Christ is your claim to God, is He not? He Jesus Christ gave you about 50-something commandments, which are indeed different from the list your churches produce for you instead.
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Kobojunkiee: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
obonujoker:
Not only trousers......

And in Deuteronomy 30, Moses, tells you all 613 commands, rules and statutes are between God and the descendants of Israel for the land of Canaan, a kingdom of this world.

Jesus came 2000 years ago and welcomed you of the gentile world, into the New Covenant which He provides between individual man and God, Law in His Kingdom that is not of this world. undecided
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by InvestingExpert(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2021
Good morning
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Fvckyouall: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
which one is this one again, women wear women skirts and swedish men wear men skirts. end of story wear whatever you want
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
First of all Christians are no more under the laws given to the nation of Israel! Romans 10:4; Galatians 3:23-25; Ephesians 2:15
Secondly we need to know the purpose of each law in order to decipher wisely the principle behind such laws. It wasn't about dress code but distinction between genders to prevent homosexuality and lesbianism!
Most women gets easily attracted to men who will understand their nature better than those who care less, the same applies to most men. This is so because a woman knows the parts of her body where she feels stimulated easily when touched and the same goes to men.
In ancient times homosexuals and lesbians often attracts their cohorts through some dress codes.
A man keeping long hairs, nails, and exposing some parts of his body will catch the attention of homosexuals and lesbians will do the same with low haircuts and other manly attributes.
God gave the Israelites this commandment to remind them that sex is to happen between two opposite genders not same!
So whenever a woman puts on something that spelt out her feminine nature then such laws doesn't applies to her! Deuteronomy 22:5

1 Like

Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
I am so glad and grateful for a sound mind to think rightly. Religion is not christianity. Christianity is a way of life free from doctrines. Christianity is a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Four things trap people:

1. Money
2. Sex
3. Food
4. Religion and Psychology.

I am so glad I see. Many are blind. Imagine in 2021, people are still asking if a woman should wear a pant or not. Why dont you as a man put on feminine pants on and see if you will not be looked at like a mad man. Religion is terrible.

As long as you arent exposing too much of your flesh, you are ok. Perhaps there is need to understand how pants and skirts are created. Mehn! It is good to be able to think. Many just dont know how to think. This is why we will always have very few who rule over millions of people.

God bless!
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Kobojunkiee: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I am so glad and grateful for a sound mind to think rightly. Religion is not christianity. Christianity is a way of life free from doctrines. Christianity is a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Four things trap people:

1. Money
2. Sex
3. Food
4. Religion and Psychology.

I am so glad I see. Many are blind. Imagine in 2021, people are still asking if a woman should wear a pant or not. Why dont you as a man put on feminine pants on and see if you will not be looked at like a mad man. Religion is terrible.

As long as you arent exposing too much of your flesh, you are ok. Perhaps there is need to understand how pants and skirts are created. Mehn! It is good to be able to think. Many just dont know how to think. This is why we will always have very few who rule over millions of people.
God bless!
I am afraid you are still missing the point. undecided

What God has not declared a sin, no man has a right, by God, to judge another on. Even if a woman chooses to walk around in her bra and panties or just her birthday suit, God has not decreed it a sin for her to do so and so it is not your place to judge whether she has exposed top much flesh or not... undecided

Her maker does not judge her by what she wears or does not wear... she is ok in the eyes of the one who set the Standard where sin is concerned. undecided
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I am afraid you are still missing the point. undecided

What God has not declared a sin, no man has a right, by God, to judge another on. Even if a woman chooses to walk around in her bra and panties or just her birthday suit, God has not decreed it a sin for her to do so and so it is not your place to judge whether she has exposed top much flesh or not... undecided

Her maker does not judge her by what she wears or does not wear... she is ok in the eyes of the one who set the Standard where sin is concerned. undecided
What you have described is called indecent dressing. I do not need to start quoting the Bible for you to understand it. And if you do not, and you want God to come down from heaven to tell you it is wrong, goodluck. Tell your mama to wear bra and panties round the city of Lagos or wherever she is to prove your point. You also should wear panties and nod tie to show the us it is not sin.

Please, get off my mention with your nauseating theories and reasoning. Always writing rubbish everytime. You better reduce whatever you smoke...and get help. When you are hooked, may God not let you overdose. It's not easy to get out of it...DMX tried everything humanly possible. You better stop now.
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Kobojunkiee: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
What you have described is called indecent dressing. I do not need to start quoting the Bible for you to understand it. And if you do not, and you want God to come down from heaven to tell you it is wrong, goodluck. Tell your mama to wear bra and panties round the city of Lagos or wherever she is to prove your point. You also should wear panties and nod tie to show the us it is not sin.
I am sorry what? God did not tell you that your "Indecent dressing" is a sin... so what is the point of quoting passages where God Himself did not declare it a sin? undecided

Recall that you don't get to slap the "Sin" sign on just about anything you can think of. No, sin is clearly defined in God's Law, and you are commanded against adding or removing commandments to His Law.undecided

That said, as far as the world is concerned, what is "indecent dressing" in precinct A may not be "indecent dressing" in precinct B. So, unless you want to declare that Jesus Christ came to call you to be world citizens, yes, let's stay off the world and things of the world in this. undecided
PeaceJoyLove:
Please, get off my mention with your nauseating theories and reasoning. Always writing rubbish everytime. You better reduce whatever you smoke...and get help. When you are hooked, may God not let you overdose. It's not easy to get out of it...DMX tried everything humanly possible. You better stop now.
Nauseating theories? Interesting... since all I have done is reveal that as far as God is concerned, what He has not declared sin should not then be added to His Law as if. Why don't you work on revealing the Truth of God, rather than pretending that by taking a jab at me, God is honored by you in some way?undecided
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I am sorry what? God did not tell you that your "Indecent dressing" is a sin... so what is the point of quoting passages where God Himself did not declare it a sin? undecided

Recall that you don't get to slap the "Sin" sign on just about anything you can think of. No, sin is clearly defined in God's Law, and you are commanded against adding or removing commandments to His Law.undecided

That said, as far as the world is concerned, what is "indecent dressing" in precinct A may not be "indecent dressing" in precinct B. So, unless you want to declare that Jesus Christ came to call you to be world citizens, yes, let's stay off the world and things of the world in this. undecided
Nauseating theories? Interesting... since all I have done is reveal that as far as God is concerned, what He has not declared sin should not then be added to His Law as if. Why don't you work on revealing the Truth of God, rather than pretending that by taking a jab at me, God is honored by you in some way?undecided
When you post a picture of your mama smiling around the village or wherever she is in bra and panties here, and you also walk around in panties, then quote me. Until then, keep your nauseating theories out of my mention. Take your rubbish away. I know you are stubborn, that your head that seems blocked in every angle that you come up everytime with strange things like this one will be opened to decency by the time I am through with you. .....if your mama does not go about in that "no sin" outfit described above,.keep your nauseating comments away from me. Do you hear me?
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Kobojunkiee: 5:28am On Apr 13, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

When you post a picture of your mama smiling around the village or wherever she is in bra and panties here, and you also walk around in panties, then quote me. Until then, keep your nauseating theories out of my mention. Take your rubbish away. I know you are stubborn, that your head that seems blocked in every angle that you come up everytime with strange things like this one will be opened to decency by the time I am through with you. .....if your mama does not go about in that "no sin" outfit described above,.keep your nauseating comments away from me. Do you hear me?
God's Law and Words have absolutely nothing to do with your human perception of your unclothedness or the unclothedness of others, so please stop bringing up inane reasons for why you should ignore that which God has commanded to assert your own ideas and commands instead. undecided

God created man naked from His birth and declared man, in all His naked glory, good. It was man who chose to attach shame and disgust to the image of that which God took His time to create out of the dust of this earth - not God. So learn to separate your shame for that which God called good from the time of Adam, from all of this. undecided

Let me ask you this..if you continue to label as disgusting that which God has declared beautiful from the beginning, assigning that which is associated to sin in man(shame, disgust, nausea, etc.)to the "good" handwork of God, what makes you think you can indeed love your neighbor the way God intends for you to love them? undecided
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 13, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
God's Law and Words have absolutely nothing to do with your human perception of your unclothedness or the unclothedness of others, so please stop bringing up inane reasons for why you should ignore that which God has commanded to assert your own ideas and commands instead. undecided

God created man naked from His birth and declared man, in all His naked glory, good. It was man who chose to attach shame and disgust to the image of that which God took His time to create out of the dust of this earth - not God. So learn to separate your shame for that which God called good from the time of Adam, from all of this. undecided

Let me ask you this..if you continue to label as disgusting that which God has declared beautiful from the beginning, assigning that which is associated to sin in man(shame, disgust, nausea, etc.)to the "good" handwork of God, what makes you think you can indeed love your neighbor the way God intends for you to love them? undecided

If you do not post the pictures of your mama and yourself walking in panties around wherever you are, buzz off.
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Kobojunkiee: 5:43am On Apr 13, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

If you do not post the pictures of your mama and yourself walking in panties around wherever you are, buzz off.
I don't see the connection between sin, this topic and what you request at all. undecided

It is not sin is you have no right to go around condemning others for it, even if you do not agree with it. It doesn't mean that automagically everyone should walk around in their birthday suits. If you see someone doing it. do not condemn such pretending you honor God by such action. It is really that simple. undecided
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I don't see the connection between sin, this topic and what you request at all. undecided

It is not sin is you have no right to go around condemning others for it, even if you do not agree with it. It doesn't mean that automagically everyone should walk around in their birthday suits. If you see someone doing it. do not condemn such pretending you honor God by such action. It is really that simple. undecided
If indecency is not sin, then, I have told you...you have a blocked head, and you can only manipulate your fellow block heads. So, you cannot wear panties around, and you arent bold to ask your mana to wear bra and panties around, yet, you were bold to write the rubbish you wrote. Of course, the Nigerian woman your mama is....she will definitely slap that your face and it will turn 360 degrees and be fully reset. Do I need to show you in the Bible that indecency is sin, and also show you that what you described is indecency, before you realise it? Then, you have a blocked head if I must do it.

Why am I even engaging you? Even a kid knows it is wrong. Guy, you be mumu for saying that. You need to grow. Grow up. You will just keep disgracing yourself by engaging me. Instead of you to choose a reasonable topic and engage me to show your IQ is high....you decided to put up with this crap. Guy, this is my last post I will ever engage you on this forum. I can see that you are a real "dundi". Mumu enterprises Ltd. Carry your John Thomas around and get a sound system ...then start shouting round the city that being naked is not a sin. You know where you will end up.

Guy, I'm locking you up in a virtual psychiatric hospital. You will bark and no response from me again.

May God heal you as you allow him into your heart. Goodluck with your treatment. May you get healed. Amen!
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Kobojunkiee: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

If indecency is not sin, then, I have told you...you have a blocked head, and you can only manipulate your fellow block heads. So, you cannot wear panties around, and you arent bold to ask your mana to wear bra and panties around, yet, you were bold to write the rubbish you wrote. Of course, the Nigerian woman your mama is....she will definitely slap that your face and it will turn 360 degrees and be fully reset. Do I need to show you in the Bible that indecency is sin, and also show you that what you described is indecency, before you realise it? Then, you have a blocked head if I must do it.

Why am I even engaging you? Even a kid knows it is wrong. Guy, you be mumu for saying that. You need to grow. Grow up. You will just keep disgracing yourself by engaging me. Instead of you to choose a reasonable topic and engage me to show your IQ is high....you decided to put up with this crap. Guy, this is my last post I will ever engage you on this forum. I can see that you are a real "dundi". Mumu enterprises Ltd. Carry your John Thomas around and get a sound system ...then start shouting round the city that being naked is not a sin. You know where you will end up.

Guy, I'm locking you up in a virtual psychiatric hospital. You will bark and no response from me again.

May God heal you as you allow him into your heart. Goodluck with your treatment. May you get healed. Amen!
Sigh! undecided
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by oluwaahmed: 7:35am On Apr 13, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Why do you keep mentioning his mother in a simple argument? Is it that you don't have home training or you are just a jealous orphan? And you call yourself a Christian insulting your elders? Is that what your pastor teaches you every Sunday? Why not counter his argument with biblical passages? You are a disgrace to christianity, your church, your pastor and your upbringing.
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Why do you keep mentioning his mother in a simple argument? Is it that you don't have home training or you are just a jealous orphan? And you call yourself a Christian insulting your elders? Is that what your pastor teaches you every Sunday? Why not counter his argument with biblical passages? You are a disgrace to christianity, your church, your pastor and your upbringing.
If you have your brain intact and you can reason well like someone with home training you mentioned you will know his mother is a lady. The topic is about ladies. So, if you cannot think deeply and understand why her mother is mention....then take this: tell your sister to be naked in the street and shout that it is not a sin. So, you expect me to use biblical theories to explain to him what indecency is. For you to come out and say this...you have a full mumu brain. The way Jesus whipped the so called people out of the temple...both of you are to be whipped. Go and mention this rubbish to your elementary school teacher that biblical passages should be used to explain to a "deceptive" man that indecency is a sin, and that showing too much skin is indecency. I am sure that one if the kids there will hissed at your mumu-nism. And he was bold to mention bra and panties. I think you more stu.pid than him. Jesuse called your likes vipers. If you need me use the Bible to tell you that both of you are id.iots...then, I give up.

You know what? Use bible to explain to him that what he described is rubbish. I will be there to mock your blocked head when he rubbishes everything you point out. Use your head and grow up. Mumu!

Gush! The more one doesnt want to bash people, the more they come out stu.pidly. No wonder atheists always laugh at them. Gush!

By the way, never in your life you talk about my upbringing. If you dear and you want to try it...I will meet you physically somewhere and we will trash it out. Then, it is your father who will say it with his mouth the he himself has no proper upbringing so he didnt teach you well. If you want to try it....let's do it. Obviously, you are trained well. Read your Bible and stop depending on humans and fake pastors to mislead you. Oh! Go ask your so called pastor who teaches you on Sunday if it is a sin to be indecent or not since he is your god.

Goodluck!
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by oluwaahmed: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

If you have your brain intact and you can reason well like someone with home training you mentioned you will know his mother is a lady. The topic is about ladies. So, if you cannot think deeply and understand why her mother is mention....then take this: tell your sister to be naked in the street and shout that it is not a sin. So, you expect me to use biblical theories to explain to him what indecency is. For you to come out and say this...you have a full mumu brain. The way Jesus whipped the so called people out of the temple...both of you are to be whipped. Go and mention this rubbish to your elementary school teacher that biblical passages should be used to explain to a "deceptive" man that indecency is a sin, and that showing too much skin is indecency. I am sure that one if the kids there will hissed at your mumu-nism. And he was bold to mention bra and panties. I think you more stu.pid than him. Jesuse called your likes vipers. If you need me use the Bible to tell you that both of you are id.iots...then, I give up.

You know what? Use bible to explain to him that what he described is rubbish. I will be there to mock your blocked head when he rubbishes everything you point out. Use your head and grow up. Mumu!

Gush! The more one doesnt want to bash people, the more they come out stu.pidly. No wonder atheists always laugh at them. Gush!

Goodluck!

You are a disgrace to everyone that contributed to your upbringing by insulting his mother. You are forming defending woman rights like a feminist but you are nothing but a b1tch ass nigga. Imagine o, I even thought u were a female... queermo
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2021
oluwaahmed:

You are a disgrace to everyone that contributed to your upbringing by insulting his mother. You are forming defending woman rights like a feminist but you are nothing but a b1tch ass nigga. Imagine o, I even thought u were a female... queermo
Hahahaha grin Holy holy "broda" Oluwa Ahmed. grin. Carry yourself to your Islamic thread. Goodluck!
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by InvestingExpert(m): 9:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by InvestingExpert(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2021
Good morning
Re: Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? by InvestingExpert(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Good morning people

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Explanation / God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah / Creeping Pagans Bringing Syncreticsm Into Christ's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.