Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both (18646 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by duality(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
When they want to take from the man, he is the head.

When they want to give to the man, "we are equal"

That's the game.

So much burden on the Man. What does he get in return?

A man misbehave, the man is blamed

A woman misbehave, the man is blamed.

A woman is tired of her relationship, they say it's the man's fault.

A man is tired of his relationship, they say it's the man's fault. Because he couldn't fix a defiant woman.

Men!!! Only God can help.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by chymeze: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
Why argue over something that scriptures is very clear and unambiguous on? Why are you questioning the authority of God on the matter? 1 Corinthians 11:3 clearly says the man is the HEAD of the woman. The problem with our generation is that we have come up with very funny ways of questioning the laws of God and trying to make God look outdated, or some of his laws look too outdated for our present technology age. What they don't realize is that this same God who created this law (that the man is the head of the woman) thousands of years ago was already in the future ahead of this our present technological age. The beginning to end of everything is already known to him. God who thousands of years ago had already seen this present technological age would not have made the laws if he knew it wouldn't be necessary for this present age. He is Alpha and Omega. He has even seen the world 2000 years from now where cars would probably be flying in the air (if Christ tarries),so even our present technological knowledge is like foolishness before him. Hallelujah.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by notoriousbabe: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
Boat of them are the heads of the family now
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Toks2008(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
demmymoney:

Nooo

The man is the absolute head and she must submit to his frame to enjoy her marriage and ensure its a long-lasting marriage

You will need an unusual understanding to catch the drift of what i wrote.
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by omonnakoda: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wait till your children become adults and leave home before you find out who is the head
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by demmymoney(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
Toks2008:

You will need an unusual understanding to catch the drift of what i wrote.

I understand u perfectly

U are purple pilled and still want ur bluepilled conditioning to work out

Man is the head in everything, the woman should follow his lead in everything!!!
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Maghan37: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
Officially it is the husband but unofficially the wife.
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Kebbiprince: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
walkwithgod:
A Man who is concerned about the welfare of his family and provides is definitely the head of the family.

If she wan follow drag or show traits of modern feminism (Misandry), kick that bitch to the curb and send her to her fathers house where she can lead praise and worship since she wants to be foolish.

Pete Edochie and his red cap should give this comment about 100 likes.
I did exactly as u said with one b!tch that was trying to contest the head of family with me
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by 001spice: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Some question dnt need answer i would rather ask Op to see the doctor first thing tmr morin
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by olugabbie(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
cool

Madam i am disappointed.

Oya! I will ask you the question again.

Think about it before you answer this time.

WHO IS THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY?
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by JohnSin97: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
The one who brings in the cash.
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Obason22(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
Stupid question coming from stupid element
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Qatar2022: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
thorpido:
What of the one who is both technical and practical?
is your mother the head in your house?
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
Joshmodest:
Honestly , I can never understand why Africa make a house of 3 people so important that we would have to be discussing who is the chief of a one room apartment of 3 people .
Marriage is a union between two people , and u religious lot who like to believe two becomes one , if truly two would become one then what part of that one is the chief and subject ??

Two becomes one can't be given literal meaning now. Someone still needs to provide direction for the family.
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by bixton(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
obembet:
Financially : Husband

Spiritually : Wife

Physically : Husband

Sexually Wife

Husband and Wife should be in all. What a man can do a woman can also do and probably better in some instances.
Even the Scripture says the wife is a help meet.
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by kaylee2000(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wife
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
Marriage is an institution and every institution has a head. For the marriage institution the head is the man. Try to alter that, you invite trouble.
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by kurlz(f): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by kurlz(f): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
GeneralPula:
Stop asking stupid question..

Nature already put everyone for hin position..

Man is the head/king of a woman/family..

I agree with your opinion.

But I disagree with this your attachment. Men want many things also in a relationship/marriage.
Or are you saying as a man you don't want :

RESPECT
ATTENTION
COMMENDATION/APPRECIATION
GIFTS
SUBMISSION

Prove me wrong!
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Princedapace(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
obembet:
Financially : Husband

Spiritually : Wife

Physically : Husband

Sexually Wife

This sexually is interesting to me grin and u are fine cheesy
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by loswhite(m): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
InvestingExpert:
we are in the age where everyone wants to be heard and everyone wants to be noticed and liked

and this has resorted to so many new trends and culture that back in the days didn't exist.

Now a woman wants equal right as a man and will say "what a man can do a woman can do better"

I'm not against this movement or trend or whatever it is called

but if a wife also struggles for equal rights in terms of leadership with her husband

then who is the follower, who gives the instructions, who is the one to submit

two captains can't lead a ship but it seems in this days of social media everyone wants to take the lead.

so who is really the head of the house?

I guess your mother is the head of your family

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Bornboy4: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
None but God.
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by pussyphilia(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
The wife is the authentic Head of the house. The husband is suppose to be submissive to the wife.
That is how nature made it but partriachial society like Nigeria changed it and that is why they remain backward and shitthole country

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Akuruoulo(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
InvestingExpert:
we are in the age where everyone wants to be heard and everyone wants to be noticed and liked

and this has resorted to so many new trends and culture that back in the days didn't exist.

Now a woman wants equal right as a man and will say "what a man can do a woman can do better"

I'm not against this movement or trend or whatever it is called

but if a wife also struggles for equal rights in terms of leadership with her husband

then who is the follower, who gives the instructions, who is the one to submit

two captains can't lead a ship but it seems in this days of social media everyone wants to take the lead.

so who is really the head of the house?

WOMEN DNT WANT TO DO THE HARD THINGS MEN DO, BUT THEY WANT EQUALITY WHERE ITS SAFE FOR THEM. SELFISH HOELOSHOS
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Xantel(f): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Husband
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Akuruoulo(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Joshmodest:
Honestly , I can never understand why Africa make a house of 3 people so important that we would have to be discussing who is the chief of a one room apartment of 3 people .
Marriage is a union between two people , and u religious lot who like to believe two becomes one , if truly two would become one then what part of that one is the chief and subject ??
SO BECUS RONALDO AND MESSI PLAYS SAME FOOTBALL WITH OTHERS MEANT THEY ARE EQUAL ABI ?
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Akuruoulo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
chiommy123:
There's no doubt the man is the head of the family but he needs full support of his family he is the head to lead them well
AND THE HEAD CAN'T STAND WITHOUT THE NECK. WOMEN ARE THE NECK, AND SAME WAY A HOUSE CAN'T STAND WITHOUT A PILLAR.
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Akuruoulo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
Foodqueen:
Technically, the husband.

Practically, the wife.

If u know, u know. tongue
Can u explain ? I dnt knw what u mean't by practical.
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Akuruoulo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Damovintrain:

Good observation, Straightly let me say....
Equality is nothing but cheating without EQUITY...
MOST feminist like me do mostly misplace priority.
I do tell my female audience, the MAN is the MAN and that makes him the HEAD.
while the woman, I repeat the woman remains his help meet...
Know this...
The man is the head whereas the woman be the NECK
analyze this, can the head rotate or function outside the neck?

Think about it

We talk more soon
U ARE RIGHT
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Akuruoulo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ardar:
The one who is providing for the family is the head.
And I KNW ITS UR MOM
Re: Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both by Adeolajude(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
The. Child is the head of the family o..The father is the tail..sorry generation with fish brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody / Women Retaining Their Maiden Names / Who Is A Responsible Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.