Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now (6272 Views)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by MrPresident1: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2021
m
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by goodluck41N: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2021
FrLukas:
One thing I've come to realize is that the major motivation for most Christians and Muslims is the fear of hell.

They will tell you it's because they love God, but you can't love someone you don't really know.

They will tell you it's because they want to get to heaven, but you can't yearn for a place you've never been before or even seen.

Hell on the other hand has been painted in very vivid colours to all Christians and Muslims that the driving force has now become the fear of going to hell. (Nobody wants to burn in a lake of fire forever)

Unfortunately, that in itself is not strong enough to deter we people of religion from committing our private and public "sins".
this is so true bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akfrenzy(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Jesus christ doesn't exist, never existed. Jesus only exists in people's imaginations.
Frustrated and confused Bat hahahaha since u never believed in JESUS ur life haven't gotten any better so why wasting hatred for nothing
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Kestolove(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2021
why Jesus should accept me now
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by asunaobi(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=annyplenty post=100470947]

There you go with another abuse. Give your life to Jesus Christ!

Can you please shut the Bleep up! Get your lazy ass up and learn something to earn a living and live a good peaceful loving life.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akfrenzy(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Accept Jesus Christ?

Have you accepted the Muslims and fulanis in your community? embarassed

accept killer squad hahahaha accepting Jesus Christ is a Choice not a force like Muslim's does by killing whoever that fails to convert through Sharia, BOKO HARAM, bandits, militia herdsmen
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akfrenzy(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2021
Kestolove:
why Jesus should accept me now
Give ur life to Christ and not being a fanatic
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by dazzlingd(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2021
Fvk chisos, his father can do his worst

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akfrenzy(m): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2021
Jesus Christ come into my life and guide me to the right path that I will be a Blessing to others and not a torn in their flesh Amen #heaven@last

Easter is all about celebrating renewal and new life. I hope this Easter ushers in a new lease on life for you and that you enjoy the rest of the year buddies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akfrenzy(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2021
dazzlingd:
Fvk chisos, his father can do his worst
cursed son of the devil with a damaged conscience ,I pray that God forgives u and open ur eyes to the reality of life that who so ever that believes in Christ Jesus will have everlasting life , tomorrow might be too late for you ,Repent now
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by therajah: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2021
ictjobber:
Assuming it was the Arabs that got to the OP's forefathers first the title of this piece would have been... "WHY YOU SHOULD ACCEPT MOHAMMED NOW"

We blacks were just sitting dumb ducks waiting for anyone and I mean literally anyone to come force down their beliefs down our throats... If the Indians had come first we for they worship cow today dey also drink him urine.. And we go dey convinced say we are in the right.

Modified: This is a message to skit makers..... If you guys must believe that God is white atleast y'all should believe that of Satan too. I'm tired of watching comedy clips depicting God as white and The devil as black. E dey boil my blood. Y'all should stop embarrassing the entire black race.
If the word PURITY is mentioned, what color comes to your mind?
Satan is associated with darkness and you talk of darkness when theres no light..when everywhere is black!
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Bankalert(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2021
They will shout he is risen today...the other ones will soon start fasting... After which will they continue with their atrocities... Make them leave religion face front, and see if this country no go move forward.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Calitoscassius(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Akfrenzy:
Frustrated and confused Bat hahahaha since u never believed in JESUS ur life haven't gotten any better so why wasting hatred for nothing
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided i ve always said that you gullible ignorant believers of some guy called Jesus made up by white man are mentally ill. Just read what you have written above and ask yourself if you made sense. sad
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by therajah: 9:03am On Apr 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
he will find out one day eventually.
We shall all find out. I just pray God have mercy on us all
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Bankalert(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2021
Akfrenzy:
accept killer squad hahahaha accepting Jesus Christ is a Choice not a force like Muslim's does by killing whoever that fails to convert through Sharia, BOKO HARAM, bandits, militia herdsmen
tell Oyedepo that nah... If you don't accept jesus, you will die, if you pay your tithe you will suffer... Is it still a choice or coercion? However, you choose to respond, there is no difference.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Calitoscassius(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2021
therajah:

We shall all find out. I just pray God have mercy on us all
which God? God doesn't exist either. And please don't tell me God is an old grey bearded white guy who lives in the Skies. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by sigiyaya112: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2021
annyplenty:

Stop saying Raca. Don't be in the danger of hell. Give your life to Jesus Christ.
You are mad completely!!

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by dazzlingd(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2021
Akfrenzy:
cursed son of the devil with a damaged conscience ,I pray that God forgives u and open ur eyes to the reality of life that who so ever that believes in Christ Jesus will have everlasting life , tomorrow might be too late for you ,Repent now

Tomorrow will be late for u.....oloshi

People that speak in your manner are not logically sound.

Abeg, u tell me story about a certain jesus and I no believe am, and because of that I am evil, and deserved to be tortured in hell in eternity....

Then how do people repent for not believing something, I simply do not believe so what am I repenting for....?

Most blacks especially here in africa have IQ below average...

Most of u cant pass analytical writing, most of u are unemployable in international firms because u simply cant pass simple logical and analytical recruitment questions

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Truefaith: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2021
The issue today is not about accepting Jesus, it is more of making sure you have not accepted a fake Jesus.

The church is filled to the brim with SHAMANS and SORCERERS hawking various 'Jesus' according to their own design.

From the 'Jesus' of ROD to the 'Jesus' of COMBS to the 'Jesus' of HANDKERCHIEFS to the 'Jesus' they issue orders and decrees to.

The 'Jesus' that brings LIVE SNAKES and SCORPIONS from the bodies of devotees!

2Co 11:13  For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 

2Co 11:14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 

2Co 11:15  Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTQqyOKxLlE
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by studios28: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2021
ictjobber:
Assuming it was the Arabs that got to the OP's forefathers first the title of this piece would have been... "WHY YOU SHOULD ACCEPT MOHAMMED NOW"

Modified: This is a message to skit makers..... If you guys must believe that God is white atleast y'all should believe that of Satan too. I'm tired of watching comedy clips depicting God as white and The devil as black. E dey boil my blood. Y'all should stop embarrassing the entire black race.
What do you even mean by black race..
who told you you’re black or others white ?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akfrenzy(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided i ve always said that you gullible ignorant believers of some guy called Jesus made up by white man are mentally ill. Just read what you have written above and ask yourself if you made sense. sad
and u thought u made sense either? hahahaha guy quit drugs
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akfrenzy(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2021
dazzlingd:

Tomorrow will be late for u.....oloshi

People that speak in your manner are not logically sound.

Abeg, u tell me story about a certain jesus and I no believe am, and because of that I am evil, and deserved to be tortured in hell in eternity....

Then how do people repent for not believing something, I simply do not believe so what am I repenting for....?

Most blacks especially here in africa have IQ below average...

Most of u cant pass analytical writing, most of u are unemployable in international firms because u simply cant pass simple logical and analytical recruitment questions
despite u having an IQ that's above average Pls what have you been able to achieve with it? absolutely nothing rather than attacking others for believing in Jesus , accepting Jesus Christ is a choice not a force at gun point let it sink in pal ,funniest part is that u kept mentioning (WE BLACKS) as if you're different
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by pregnantMan: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2021
please help a brother. Put a smile on my face.. It's Easter and I don't even have any money for breakfast. God bless you. Amen.
First bank
Effiong Sunday
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Calitoscassius(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2021
Akfrenzy:
and u thought u made sense either? hahahaha guy quit drugs
more rubbish!
Atleast you agree you made no sense, that is the first step towards the treatment of mental illness.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by willexyaho(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2021
How do we stop people from other religions from commenting on this topic, making them swear to accept Jesus as their Lord and savior before they can comment.

Just a suggestion.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by GeneralDae: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2021
What does it even mean to accept Jesus sef?
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Myer(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2021
post=100470879:
Good thread OP.

God bless you real good.

This is another reason you should Accept JESUS CHRIST as your Personal Lord and Saviour.......

After countless years of Jesus being in the spotlight,
The Devil had had enough.
He issued a challenge to Jesus; whoever writes the longest story on Microsoft Word wins.
Jesus accepts, and they get to it.
After hours and hours of frantic typing, there is suddenly a power cut.
The Devil is furious, whilst Jesus remains calm.
As soon as the power comes back, he boots up his computer and has lost all his work,
before seeing Jesus calmly typing from where he left off. Lucifer is not happy at all,
He was calling Jesus a cheat,
Then God intervenes, proclaiming Jesus the winner.

The moral of the story?
JESUS SAVES!!

wink wink wink
(Only the wise will understand wink)

Made-up stories are now the way of evangelism?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akuruoulo(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2021
studios28:
You are mad.

Completely mad and stupid.
All religious people in Africa needs mental evaluation.
Period.
PLZ SAY THIS AFTER DEATH. I DNT KNW WHY PEOPLE DNT ACCEPT THAT DOING GOOD IS GOOD
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akfrenzy(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
more rubbish!
Atleast you agree you made no sense, that is the first step towards the treatment of mental illness.
hahahaha guy go get some treatment Pls bcuz you're loosing it
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by OBALOLA55(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2021
HoopyNg:
Accepting Jesus Christ Today and Amending your ways to be at peace with God should be one of your immediate goals.

The Life you are living now is like a vapor. Here today and Gone tomorrow. Your position, Personality or money will not withhold or Hinder when Death knocks.

Anytime! Anyday! you could be Gone..Living In the Consciousness of Eternity is the key. Living a Life Pleasing to GOD in Christ Jesus is the only way. A Life Pleasing to GOD is a Life Lived in JESUS Christ who was crucified for all our sins, so you have no excuse if you don't make heaven, you will only have yourself to blame, because Jesus Christ has already done all that is required, all you need to partake in his finished work is just to accept that you are a sinner and ask him for forgiveness, then ask him to come into your life and be the lord of your life.

Living for Jesus Christ is the Life that Guarantees Heaven after Death. Accept Jesus Christ Today before it is too late... Read John 3:16.
AS A PROPHET AND MESSENGER OF GOD, YES!. AS MY GOD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR? IRO NI PA angry
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akuruoulo(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2021
doffman:
Those that come before Jesus who will save them or all of them are going to hell fire ?

Stop deceiving your self , Jesus came to Israelite to preach God to them the same way other prophets were preaching to other region .

Jesus cannot save you Mr man ; do your research well.
Okay sir. Hell will save you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supernatural Experience: Testimony Of Heaven And Hell- ((new - A Must Read!!)) / If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? / How To Pray Effectively By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.