Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now (6344 Views)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by SpellingBot: 12:27am On Apr 05, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Everything is actually going according to his divine plans.
Well I don't think so. His divine plans doesn't include people going to hell. That's ours to decide.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by FatherOfJesus: 12:44am On Apr 05, 2021
SpellingBot:
Well I don't think so. His divine plans doesn't include people going to hell. That's ours to decide.
If it doesn’t include people going to hell then he shouldn’t have created it.
Listen to yourself, are you making any sense? grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by spacechuks(m): 1:19am On Apr 05, 2021
Owopariola:

No, Jesus said "Go NOT into the way of the Gentiles, ... but go rather to the lost sheep of the HOUSE OF ISRAEL!" is Africa part of the house of Israel? please be honest.

Which of the Simon? the Zealot? whose identity is not even ascertained. Where is the verifiable evidence of him preaching in Mauritania?

A little search of Simon the zealot brought this "Christian Ethiopians claim that he was crucified in Samaria, while Justus Lipsius writes that he was sawn in half at Suanir, Persia. However, Moses of Chorene writes that he was martyred at Weriosphora in Caucasian Iberia. Tradition also claims he died peacefully at Edessa."

On the part of Andrew, he preached in Asia Minor. According to britannica. com, "Anatolia, Turkish Anadolu, also called Asia Minor, the peninsula of land that today constitutes the Asian portion of Turkey."
Hence, it's not like he knew anything about East Asia like Philippines or Japan

Lol. Yes, Christopher Columbus and his crew were purposely going to preach the word of Jesus to Native "Indians"

Okoto meow meow skrii.

Mark 16v15
And He said unto them go ye unto the world and preached the gospel unto all creatures

The apostles were commissioned to go first to the Jews, the lost sheep of Israel - the dispersed (of the 10 tribes of Israel), the half-Jews (Samaritans), and then to the world (the Gentiles). They were commissioned to go to Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the ends of the world.
Acts 1v8
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by SpellingBot: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
If it doesn’t include people going to hell then he shouldn’t have created it.
Listen to yourself, are you making any sense? grin
For hell to exist, it means there is a heaven. Knowing this, if you still choose hell. Why should you be denied your right?

Where is the free will if you can't choose to be in hell?
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by FatherOfJesus: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2021
SpellingBot:
For hell to exist, it means there is a heaven. Knowing this, if you still choose hell. Why should you be denied your right?

Where is the free will if you can't choose to be in hell?
How can freewill and divine plans work together?

Think bro
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2021
FREEWILL is personal opinion and mindset while DIVINE PLAN is for the entire human race!

God doesn't have any special plan for any of Adam's descendants, what we all have before us in common is the gift of everlasting life.
But the greedy and selfish Churchgoers are thinking God supposed to have another separate plan for him/her apart from what God has in stock for all obedient mankind! Matthew 20:1-15

FatherOfJesus:

How can freewill and divine plans work together?
Think bro
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by FatherOfJesus: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The freewill is PERSONAL opinion and mindset while divine plan is for the entire human race!

God doesn't have any special plan for any of Adam's descendants, what we all have before us in common is the gift of everlasting life.
But the greedy and selfish Churchgoers are thinking God supposed to have another separate plan for him/her apart from what God has in stock for all obedient mankind!

My freewill will most like alter God’s divine plans. If he gave freewill, things won’t go the way he planned it.
It means that he’s not even in control of anything
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2021
My friend, your freewill has nothing to do with God's plan for the entire human race! smiley
His plan is for OBEDIENT mankind to live forever in Paradise on earth, so if you know his plans and care to be a beneficiary then you need to adjust your thinking to suit his plan or you'll die and return to non-existence while those who make necessary adjustments continue living forever! Psalms 37:7-11, 29
FatherOfJesus:

My freewill will most like alter God’s divine plans. If he gave freewill, things won’t go the way he planned it.
It means that he’s not even in control of anything
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by FatherOfJesus: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My friend, your freewill has nothing to do with God's plan for the entire human race! smiley
His plan is for OBEDIENT mankind to live forever in Paradise on earth, so if you know his plans and care to be a beneficiary then you need to adjust your thinking to suit his plan or you'll die and return to non-existence while those who make necessary adjustments continue living forever! Psalms 37:7-11, 29
His plans are based on probabilities hence heaven and hell. Looks like some gamble lord based somewhere in Texas.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
You see what i'm saying! smiley
Well for your information, He never planned Heaven or Hell for anybody!
Heaven is where He lives with His attendants (angels) Earth is where He built for fleshy creatures like you and i {Psalms 115:16} so the word translated Hell simply means GRAVE.
He doesn't have any plans from the beginning to take anybody to heaven, it was Jesus (His Son) who told his friends that he wants to go and prepare PREPARE a place for them in heaven where they will stay as the new government to rule the earth for 1,000 years!
All the rest of Mankind apart from this chosen few will live in Paradise on Earth!
So learn what the book says instead of carrying the gibberish misinformed Churchgoers are saying in your head! smiley

FatherOfJesus:

His plans are based on probabilities hence heaven and hell. Looks like some gamble lord based somewhere in Texas.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by FatherOfJesus: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You see what i'm saying! smiley
Well for your information, He never planned Heaven or Hell for anybody!
Heaven is where He lives with His attendants (angels) Earth is where He built for fleshy creatures like you and i {Psalms 115:16} so the word translated Hell simply means GRAVE.
He doesn't have any plans from the beginning to take anybody to heaven, it was Jesus (His Son) who told his friends that he wants to go and prepare PREPARE a place for them in heaven where they will stay as the new government to rule the earth for 1,000 years!
All the rest of Mankind apart from this chosen few will live in Paradise on Earth!
So learn what the book says instead of carrying the gibberish misinformed Churchgoers are saying in your head! smiley

Confused Christians cannot even define specifically the nature of their God grin

All putting confusion upon themselves, they Bible says something else, they interpret whatever pleases them.

Why a confused religion grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
You are free to add up your own interpretation nah, after all nobody s flogging you for your flying spaghetti God! cheesy

FatherOfJesus:

Confused Christians cannot even define specifically the nature of their God grin
All putting confusion upon themselves, they Bible says something else, they interpret whatever pleases them. Why a confused religion grin
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by FatherOfJesus: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You are free to add up your own interpretation nah, after all nobody s flogging you for your flying spaghetti God! cheesy

I was the person that impregnated Mary. I’m the Holy Spirit grin
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Oh good to know that, so how come you're denying your own work in the other thread nah? cheesy

FatherOfJesus:
I was the person that impregnated Mary. I’m the Holy Spirit grin
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by FatherOfJesus: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Oh good to know that, so how come you're denying your own work in the other thread nah? cheesy

Thats cos I work in mysterious ways. You have to have faith in me to believe it

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
So what's the connection between you and Mr flying spaghetti? cheesy

FatherOfJesus:

Thats cos I work in mysterious ways. You have to have faith in me to believe it
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Kobojunkiee: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
doffman:
Those that come before Jesus who will save them or all of them are going to hell fire ?

Stop deceiving your self , Jesus came to Israelite to preach God to them the same way other prophets were preaching to other region .

Jesus cannot save you Mr man ; do your research well.
Thankfully, you are wrong in your assertion. Yes, Jesus Christ came to the Lost sheep of Israel but that mission ended when He died on the cross. For you see, by His resurrection, He threw the gates to the Kingdom of God wide open to the gentile world. undecided
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Kobojunkiee: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Truefaith:
The issue today is not about accepting Jesus, it is more of making sure you have not accepted a fake Jesus.
The church is filled to the brim with SHAMANS and SORCERERS hawking various 'Jesus' according to their own design.
From the 'Jesus' of ROD to the 'Jesus' of COMBS to the 'Jesus' of HANDKERCHIEFS to the 'Jesus' they issue orders and decrees to.
The 'Jesus' that brings LIVE SNAKES and SCORPIONS from the bodies of devotees!
Interesting... no come tell us say na from your own pastor mouth you hear this one, abeg! undecided
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Kobojunkiee: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
vickydevoka:
Can I serve christ with hunger?
Hunger will make u to think of suicide
Depression is the major reason for most suicides and even those who suffer it are able to submit to and obey the teachings of Jesus Christ, why not a hungry man? undecided
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Thankfully, you are wrong in your assertion. Yes, Jesus Christ came to the Lost sheep of Israel but that mission ended when He died on the cross. For you see, by His resurrection, He threw the gates to the Kingdom of God wide open to the gentile world. undecided

grin grin

This is your personal thinking not a fact.

Jesus does not have key to paradise. Stop your thinking and embrace the fact that Jesus cannot help you and also he can't help those those that come before him.

Jesus came only to preach same thing what other prophets have been preaching to their people about God oneness.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Kobojunkiee: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
doffman:
grin grin
Jesus does not have key to paradise. Stop your thinking and embrace the fact that Jesus cannot help you and also he can't help those those that come before him.
Jesus came only to preach same thing what other prophets have been preaching to their people about God oneness.
Not my potential anything! It is the Truth!undecided
I see you have never in fact read the Book since you assume Jesus Christ preached the same thing that the Prophets before Him did.undecided
Go and read the book for yourself... it is all translated to the English language so you can pick up the basics using human language comprehension skills. Then come back when you are sure of what is written in there to discuss what you think then. undecided
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by GeneralDae: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
doffman:

grin grin

Only muslims speak this way. I agree Jesus came to preach, however oneness of God was already established in Isreal, so I don't think that was his main focus. He came to teach about the Kingdom of God rather.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 7:28am On Apr 14, 2021
GeneralDae:

Only muslims speak this way. I agree Jesus came to preach, however oneness of God was already established in Isreal, so I don't think that was his main focus. He came to teach about the Kingdom of God rather.

This is the truth:

Jesus taught people about God ; and he also taught them what to do to enter paradise. He never told then he will die and resurrect to spill the blood to save anybody.

And Jesus preaches anything different from other prophet like Moses taught.

That is the only truth if only you will understand.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Not my potential anything! It is the Truth!undecided
I see you have never in fact read the Book since you assume Jesus Christ preached the same thing that the Prophets before Him did.undecided
Go and read the book for yourself... it is all translated to the English language so you can pick up the basics using human language comprehension skills. Then come back when you are sure of what is written in there to discuss what you think then. undecided

Brother , I know bible more than you do ; I went to Christian school and am a Muslim .

That is the truth , Jesus preaches nothing different from other prophets . Show me in your Bible where he said he will die for you and save you with his blood . Forget all those lies people people said about him . JESUS NEVER TAUGHT YOU THAT .
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Kobojunkiee: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2021
doffman:

Brother , I know bible more than you do ; I went to Christian school and am a Muslim .

That is the truth , Jesus preaches nothing different from other prophets . Show me in your Bible where he said he will die for you and save you with his blood . Forget all those lies people people said about him . JESUS NEVER TAUGHT YOU THAT .
Jesus Christ never said He will die for you, and He never said He will save you using His blood. Are you sure you were even a Christian to begin with? undecided

You are a Muslim, well, I hope this time around you are working at reading the book for yourself rather than believing what other gullible lie people believe in that as well. undecided
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by GeneralDae: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
doffman:

This is the truth:

Jesus taught people about God ; and he also taught them what to do to enter paradise. He never told then he will die and resurrect to spill the blood to save anybody.

And Jesus preaches anything different from other prophet like Moses taught.

That is the only truth if only you will understand.

Yeah you are right, but his main message still wasn't oneness of God, but rather Kingdom of God.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
GeneralDae:

Yeah you are right, but his main message still wasn't oneness of God, but rather Kingdom of God.

No one will enter kingdom of God without them believe in oneness of God and we should all believe that only GOD Almighty can forgive and save all of us. This is what all prophets have come to testified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogbanje/abiku / Creflo Dollar Defends Eddie L. Long (Video) / Christ Is Coming Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.