Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

The Spice Of Easter Rice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Spice Of Easter Rice! (149 Views)

The Woman's Body.. The Spice Of Life- Give Them Love! (Pic)18+ / My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spice Of Easter Rice! by ogaemeka(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2021
I am wishing you a happy and wonderful Easter celebration.

Please don't eat your Easter rice alone, when you can share with those who have none. And because Easter rice can be so sweet with Coke, it is my pleasure to support it with a joke, please don't choke!

I do not remember the year but I was in Secondary School then, at the age when puberty awakens greater appreciation of the opposite gender in teenagers, and boys were beginning to have serious girlfriends in whom they were well praised.

In my school, the process of wooing a girl followed a certain ritual, apart from the few that happened naturally. It was usually done during night prep, and one of your main guys would go to the girl's desk and call her out to meet you in a designated corner. Many attempts crumble at this first hurdle, however, you could have been saved from humiliation.

But if you manage to pass the first hurdle, don't celebrate yet, because the girl may have decided to come and embarrass you in person, within earshot of those who will spread the news of your rejection. For this reason many guys suffer stage fright, like the one who said, "Don't worry, I lost my words"!

It happened that I was so enamored of this girl, and after much procrastination my guys convinced me to take the necessary step with the assurance of their support. Honestly, I would have preferred things to fall into place through natural familiarization, but they convinced me that it was not likely to happen because she was not very sociable, so it was necessary for me to take the bull by the horns.

On that fateful night I had memorized all my romantic lines, and I was very confident that my dream would not be a lie. But as one of my guys went to call up the girl for me, I started feeling feverish, to the extent that I was no longer sure that a girlfriend was my wish. Amidst my fright, all the sweet words I rehearsed took flight.

Just as I was about to curse my treacherous ego for dragging me into this matter, my escape was presented on a silver platter, as the bell rang to signal the end of night prep and dismiss us to our hostels, effectively closing that chapter. That night, I slept like a baby!

(1) (Reply)

Remain Peaceful / Can You Have Love Or Lust For Someone? / 12 Yrs Facebook For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.