Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians (4445 Views)

I Have No Plans To Leave PDP – Ex-Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Assures Members / Osisioma Flyover'll Be Ready This Year, Gov Ikpeazu Assures Abians / BREAKING!!! “Kanu Will Return Home Soon”, Ikpeazu Assures Afaraukwu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Stanleyq: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Demurkelly:
My governor, my governor. If you haven't been to Aba recently abeg no bash this man. Na silent achiever
We have about 5 or 6 major roads in Aba, Port her court road, ngwa road, omuma road, obohia rd, , even aba owerri road, which of them is completed already since 6 years in his office, may be u do not travel to states like akwa ibom, Enugu, ebonyi, anambra, rivers, and delta , in short , all eastern states

1 Like

Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/easter-our-tomorrow-shall-be-better-ikpeazu-assures-abians
If can attempt 50% of what he promised here, then I will take him serious. Not speaking grammar on the face of newspaper is the issue! we need pledge and redeem !
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by membranus: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/easter-our-tomorrow-shall-be-better-ikpeazu-assures-abians

Only if you and political gang stop stealing government money.
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Your today is already better with government money. And you are posting other people.

When next are you sharing Kerosene ?
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Dickson25(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Metrix147:

Please Governor call back the newly employed local government workers u suspended and stopped their salary for 3months... They are suffering most of them are the ones providing for their family.. God bless you
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by FishLaps: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
"OUR TOMORROW SHALL BE BETTER" naim make us remain in ONE NIGERIA competing on whose gonna reach his breaking point first

If you can't learn anything learn from your politicians WHEN THEY LOSE ELECTION, THEY WILL GO TO COURT IMMEDIATELY TO CHALLENGE THE RESULT WITHOUT WAITING FOR TOMORROW TO BE BETTER....but when the 2021 Cursed Images impose hardship on you with multiple tax they loot abroad they preach to you to pray THAT TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER and you will idiotically shout OH YOU SEE OUR GOVERNOR HAS SPOKEN HE'S SO CHARISMATIC
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Demurkelly: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Stanleyq:
We have about 5 or 6 major roads in Aba, Port her court road, ngwa road, omuma road, obohia rd, , even aba owerri road, which of them is completed already since 6 years in his office, may be u do not travel to states like akwa ibom, Enugu, ebonyi, anambra, rivers, and delta , in short , all eastern states

Lmao. See who says I dont travel. Your probably an Alex Otti or OUK stooge. Those roads you mentioned were kicked off this year. Go to Abia state development thread on this forum and see how fast they are. By the way, Nigerian governors rarely work during there 2nd tenure. They loot. OVI is trying abeg
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Demurkelly: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
jayautos:
The most useless governor in Nigerian history

Nah. You've probably not visited Aba and Abia state recently . The man is working abeg
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Luther366(m): 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
This Man Need come Ebonyi State for IT,and shd be posted to Uburu(Dave Umahi’s Huz)....So he will learn the act of Governance and Infrastructure development 101
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Stanleyq: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
Demurkelly:

Lmao. See who says I dont travel. Your probably an Alex Otti or OUK stooge. Those roads you mentioned were kicked off this year. Go to Abia state development thread on this forum and see how fast they are. By the way, Nigerian governors rarely work during there 2nd tenure. They loot. OVI is trying abeg
ok
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by TruthHurts1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
You mean unlike you for who it is an everyday affair? grin

FORWARDEVERLY:

Even on a Sunday morning you still chose to be Stupid ...
Why ??
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:47am On Jul 09, 2021
TruthHurts1:
You mean unlike you for who it is an everyday affair? grin

grin grin grin
I heard it is an every day occurrence for your "Moda"..
Otu Ewu..
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Randy111(m): 5:51am On Jul 09, 2021
Meanwhile the past governor said about the same thereby leaving the work for today's ikpeazu and now ikpeazu us again pushing the responsibility to whoever comes next. Na so abia people go continue suffer total infrastrural degradation.
Meanwhile

Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by TruthHurts1(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Isn't it true that your mother Loretta Onochie is known as the Village Okada because of the uncountable number of times A-bokis ride her every day?

FORWARDEVERLY:

grin grin grin
I heard it is an every day occurrence for your "Moda"..
Otu Ewu..
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Isn't it true that your mother Loretta Onochie is known as the Village Okada because of the uncountable number of times A-bokis ride her every day?

grin grin grin
When IPOB Wailings can't win logically and objectively, they resort to name calling and petty insults just like your leader that was caught like a hood rat..

Well your "MODA" na OLOSHO for under bridge for Ojota.. those touts can help you verify that info there..

Oh well, Cry me a River.
I am enjoying your Wailings..
grin grin grin
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by TruthHurts1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Look at the way the fool is copying my style grin grin grin
Who started the name calling of family members? Was it not you? Why are you wailing now just because you think I destroyed your mama's reputation with a few choice words? Don't you know your Mama Lauretta Onochie destroyed her own reputation by spreading her cellulite covered greasy and oily laps for every Muhammad, Shehu and Mustapha? grin

FORWARDEVERLY:

grin grin grin
When IPOB Wailings can't win logically and objectively, they resort to name calling and petty insults just like your leader that was caught like a hood rat..

Well your "MODA" na OLOSHO for under bridge for Ojota.. those touts can help you verify that info there..

Oh well, Cry me a River.
I am enjoying your Wailings..
grin grin grin
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Look at the way the fool is copying my style grin grin grin
Who started the name calling of family members? Was it not you? Why are you wailing now just because you think I destroyed your mama's reputation with a few choice words? Don't you know your Mama Lauretta Onochie destroyed her own reputation by spreading her cellulite covered greasy and oily laps for every Muhammad, Shehu and Mustapha? grin

grin grin grin
Whoever hurt you Kid, Really damaged you..
I can't stop you from Wailing..
So continue..
Moreover, have you blamed BUBU for your travails today?? Or is it not yet time..??
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by TruthHurts1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
I am responsible for my own life, not Bubu. I make my own money, pay my own bills and I am not indebted to anyone.

Bubu can continue destroying this country (like your mother's repeated abortions and sexually transmitted infections have destroyed her life) but my own life will remain untainted by his stupidity. Shebi his people are already eating grass because of him? You and your family will soon join them!

[img]https://images./5aPDSbdhNAL9ZAn4yiZ853.jpg[/img]

FORWARDEVERLY:

grin grin grin
Whoever hurt you Kid, Really damaged you..
I can't stop you from Wailing..
So continue..
Moreover, have you blamed BUBU for your travails today?? Or is it not yet time..??
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I am responsible for my own life, not Bubu. I make my own money, pay my own bills and I am not indebted to anyone.

Bubu can continue destroying this country (like your mother's repeated abortions and sexually transmitted infections have destroyed her life) but my own life will remain untainted by his stupidity. Shebi his people are already eating grass because of him? You and your family will soon join them!

[img]https://images./5aPDSbdhNAL9ZAn4yiZ853.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin
Poverty has really dealt with your Flat head..
I can feel the tone of your voice here.. your anger, pain and frustration too..
Nne GI bu Onye Ara...
Onwu ga egbu Nne GI today.. grin grin grin
Feel free to wail..
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by TruthHurts1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nne gi bu nkíta ausa grin

Two can play this game! Unlike the kinds of "games" your mother Lauretta Onochie used to play with her A-boki "customers" on that smelly and stained matress in your living room, while your "father" counted the 10 kobo coins that the customers gave to him!

FORWARDEVERLY:

grin grin grin grin
Poverty has really dealt with your Flat head..
I can feel the tone of your voice here.. your anger, pain and frustration too..
Nne GI bu Onye Ara...
Onwu ga egbu Nne GI today.. grin grin grin
Feel free to wail..
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Nne gi bu nkíta ausa grin

Two can play this game! Unlike the kinds of "games" your mother Lauretta Onochie used to play with her A-boki "customers" on that smelly and stained matress in your living room, while your "father" counted the 10 kobo coins that the customers gave to him!

grin grin grin
Nobody in your lineage and upcoming generation can reach the level of Lauretta, both male and female..

Otu Nne GI na eshi ishi...
Nne GI bu Otu Nkapi..
grin grin grin
Continue Wailing...
Jobless folks does it better .. so bring in more rants and Wailings..
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by TruthHurts1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Finally we have something we can agree upon! grin grin grin

Nobody in my lineage, both male and female can disgrace themselves to the disgusting level of your borehole vagina, shameless street slut mother called Lauretta Onochie, a.k.a the Village Okada wey every A-boki don ride tire!!! grin

Have you ever considered going for a paternity (DNA) test? It is very advisable for your type.

FORWARDEVERLY:

grin grin grin
Nobody in your lineage and upcoming generation can reach the level of Lauretta, both male and female..

Otu Nne GI na eshi ishi...
Nne GI bu Otu Nkapi..
grin grin grin
Continue Wailing...
Jobless folks does it better .. so bring in more rants and Wailings..
Re: Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Finally we have something we can agree upon! grin grin grin

Nobody in my lineage, both male and female can disgrace themselves to the disgusting level of your borehole vagina, shameless street slut mother called Lauretta Onochie, a.k.a the Village Okada wey every A-boki don ride tire!!! grin

Have you ever considered going for a paternity (DNA) test? It is very advisable for your type.

In as much as Say na me "Na Ara Nne GI"..
I am not bothered kid..
grin grin grin grin
Continue Wailing..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me / I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun / Buhari, IBB, Abdulsalami, Tambuwal, APC Govs Absent At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.