Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons (5798 Views)

I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / 'Akpabio, Leave APC Before Dawn' - Shehu Sani Advises In A Cryptic Tweet / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
So finally, SE governors got the memo and delivered!

Kudos to Governor Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Uzodimma, Obiano and Umahi.

Unu nwelu ubulu zuru ezu.

The way they completely avoided the matter of VAT like it's no man business is a music to my ears.
And they refused to get drawn in the mischievous *Southern presidency* SW is leading, when if it's about equity, fairness and magnanimity, they should be talking of SE presidency. Seeing as SE had supported SW president in 2003 and 1999 and SS president in 2011 and 2015.
But these people are not honest, so we have to play them at their own game.

We have finally mature as a political zone in this country.

IPOB and other emotional Igbo youths eager to see SE stand with SW/SS at this point in time, should grow a brain and think like a people with ako na uche.

Everything aburo gidigidi. These our governors are not worst than their counterparts all over the country, I understand we want them standing with us for Biafra, but that is not possible for now.
To get Biafra, we have to solve the Nigeria Political puzzle and I'm happy that current Igbo governors have a better grasp of the Political conundrum of SE than those before them. Politically now, the North are not our enemies, neither are the SS and SW our friends, let alone brothers. Everyone is out for their own interests and we MUST protect our own interests even if it means getting other region burnt to ashes figuratively, we will still do it.

There are millions of reasons why we should be angry with our 5 SE governors, but their stance on VAT and Southern presidency isn't one of them.
On those two issues, they represented us well so far and should be commended.

Udo.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by tamdun: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Why won't they avoid it, when they add little or nothing to national purse

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Going forward, this is how we should approach every single issue in this country.
Strictly on interest.

cc: Slayerforever
Bkayy
Eastlink
Alexbells

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by ajailer(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Chest beaters

6 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Loverofpeace: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Divide and rule people don come again,no matter what you do or say we Igbos will work hand in hand with yorubas than any other group in Nigeria.God bless Biafra ,God bless oduduwa..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by SlayerForever: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igboid:
Going forward, this is how we should approach every single issue in this country.
Strictly on interest.

Bkayy
Eastlink
Alexbells

You are giving the governors too much credit and will likely be disappointed. My 2 ayola.

8 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by AlexBells(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igboid:
Strictly on interest.

Bkayy
Eastlink
Alexbells
Seems they use to follow up here lol, I love what's happening, it's never too late to get back to our earlier maverick status, I know many people call our governors names but it is only us that can support them because they had been through a lot, they are not like us they are traumatised

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Loverofpeace:
Divide and rule people don come again,no matter what you do or say we Igbos will work hand in hand with yorubas than any other group in Nigeria.God bless Biafra ,God bless oduduwa..

Let the South unite behind SE presidency in 2023 if they are truly honest.

SE supported SW president in 1999 and 2003 and SS president in 2011 and 2015.

But are any of these zones calling for SE presidency in 2023?
Nope, they are all scheming to get themselves back into the slot again, hidding behind a mischievous *Southern Presidency* plot.

Power is not given, power is taken they tell us. Okay we have heard.

So now we play them at their own rules.

He who comes to justice must come with clean hands.
There is no dividing what was never one.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Loverofpeace: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igboid:

Nope, they are all scheming to get themselves back into the slot again, hidding behind a mischievous *Southern Presidency* plot.

Mr rabiu,we igbos are not president freak ,you can keep your présidency to the north all we want is Biafra or restructuring any other thing is trash .

13 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

You are giving the governors too much credit and will likely be disappointed. My 2 ayola.

When when they disappoint, I will be here to call them out.

But for now, they should be praised for what they currently did.

Eto dike na nke omelu, o mekwa ozo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by BKayy: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Loverofpeace:

Nkọgheri.
Haven't you heard of the ethnicities called Ibibio and Efik before?

3 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by cybersoldiers: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igboid:

The way they completely avoided the matter of VAT like it's no man business is a music to my ears.
And they refused to get drawn in the mischievous *Southern presidency* SW is leading, when if it's about equity, fairness and magnanimity, they should be talking of SE presidency. Seeing as SE had supported SW president in 2003 and 1999 and SS president in 2011 and 2015.

IPOB and other emotional Igbo youths eager to see SE stand with SW/SS at this point in time, should grow a brain and think like a people with ako na uche.

Everything aburo gidigidi. These our governors are not worst than their counterparts all over the country, I understand we want them standing with us for Biafra, but that is not possible for now.
To get Biafra, we have to solve the Nigeria Political puzzle and I'm happy that current Igbo governors have a better grasp of the Political conundrum of SE than those before them. Politically now, the North are not our enemies, neither are the SS and SW our friends, let alone brothers. Everyone is out for their own interests and we MUST protect our own interests even if it means getting other region burnt to ashes figuratively, we will still do it.

There are millions of reasons why we should be angry with our 5 SE governors, but their stance on VAT and Southern presidency isn't one of them.

Udo.

They played those YorubaNistan Talibans and the long mouthed rivers lizard.

All man should face his problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
After writing shit he calls his fellow fools to wankk with him. Praising mediocrity in the name of spite for your neighbors.

5 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Loverofpeace:

Mr rabiu,we igbos are not president freak ,you can keep your présidency to the north all we want is Biafra or restructuring any other thing is trash .

Abu m onye Igbo kponkwem.
Kwusi iberi ibe.

Biafra and getting our full share in Nigeria while we are still in Nigeria are not mutually exclusive.

Learn a lesson from Catalonia.
They are playing the Spanish politics and currently are the most vibrant Economic zone in Spain, yet they continue to work hard on their secession from Spain underground.

Mulu ako for once. We must marry BIAFRA with fighting for our rights and equal share within Nigerian politics.
We can multitask.
Let those for BIAFRA bring their A-game, let the Igbos in Nigeria politics bring their A-game too.
I am rooting for both camps.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by cybersoldiers: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
ajailer:
Chest beaters

Son of anarchy, is it your chest?

You can beat your own chest if you have one.

Olodo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by BKayy: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igboid:
Strictly on interest.

Bkayy
Eastlink
Alexbells
All I can say is that these people have eyes here, or are here with us in person.
Having said that, I won't comment much on their communique because it will give them a clue on how to decimate or fight IPOB.
The result of the meeting is entirely Anti-IPOB.
I know IPOB is having a very big difficulty at the moment but I don't want to contribute to their downfall. I still want to see what they will evolve to.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by cybersoldiers: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igboid:

Kwusi iberi ibe.

Biafra and getting our full share in Nigeria while we are still in Nigeria are not mutually exclusive.

They are playing the Spanish politics and currently are the most vibrant Economic zone in Spain, yet they continue to work hard on their secession from Spain underground.

Mulu ako for once.

Nwanne, iji okwu.

Udo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Ttalk: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igboid:

Udo.

The way hate is growing in your heart is becoming alarming, nobody will dash any region presidency if that's what's peppering your body.

Nigerian will vote any credible candidate irrespective of region that doesn't mean the politicians from those region would sit back a expect a free launch.

SE position on VAT would determine Southern support they would get at the appropriate time. So, stop emotional whining and confront your plague. There's no free launch in politics. No one would dash you president in 2023 if you don't work for it

10 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Pass11: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igboid:
Strictly on interest.

Bkayy
Eastlink
Alexbells
The way ohaneze ndigbo and south East governors avoided that issue of petroleum bill like is non of Igbo business glad my heart100%,no time to play big brother politic for people that hate you cheesy grin let everybody focus on his region.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by BKayy: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ttalk:

The way hate is growing in your heart is becoming alarming, nobody will dash any region presidency if that's what's peppering your body.

Nigerian will vote any credible candidate irrespective of region that doesn't mean the politicians from those region would sit back a expect a free launch.

SE position on VAT would determine Southern support they would get at the appropriate time. So, stop emotional whining and confront your plague. There's no free launch in politics. No one would dash you president in 2023 if you don't work for iit
Are you still waiting for a soothsayer to tell you that the North will retain presidency in 2023?
If you know the organisation in charge of Nigeria, you won't be talking this crap.
For the record, all of you are not half as smart of Ali Isa Pantami. That is a clue on what you are up against

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Ttalk: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
After writing shit he calls his fellow fools to wankk with him. Praising mediocrity in the name of spite for your neighbors.

Linking every of his misfortune to his neighbour is the height of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin

I hope you idiots have the same energy toward PDP when they betray you guys in 2023 after years of servitude and cvck svckin

6 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by SlayerForever: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igboid:

When when they disappoint, I will be here to call them out.

But for now, they should be praised for what they currently did.

Eto dike na nke omelu, o mekwa ozo.

Okay.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Christistruth00: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igboid:

What about Biafra

It is Biafra you need remember ?

You cannot betray those that have died fighting for Biafra

Biafra doesn’t need Saboteurs

No turning back no surrender

Biafra or nothing !!!

4 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Ttalk: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
BKayy:

Are you still waiting for a soothsayer to tell you that the North will retain presidency in 2023?
If you know the organisation in charge of Nigeria, you won't be talking this crap.
For the record, all of you are not half as smart of Ali Isa Pantami. That is a clue on what you are up against

Shut your crap and stop displaying your mediocrity in the public, stop ridiculing your kingsmen because I know some of them are strong enough to slug it out with anyone from any region. Be man enough for once and fight for what you so much desire, SW and SS would not fold thier hand and let north continue, if it is your destiny to remain slave to the north, thats your business and not other region from the south

10 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by BKayy: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igboid:

Kwusi iberi ibe.

Mulu ako for once. We must marry BIAFRA with fighting for our rights and equal share within Nigerian politics.
We can multitask.
Let those for BIAFRA bring their A-game, let the Igbos in Nigeria politics bring their A-game too.

On the last part, I still don't understand why IPOB can't see beyond their nose.
How do they think Taliban survived US, Russian and British invasion?
How do they think Eritrea defeated Ethiopia?
Or South Sudan manage to become independent?

You can't undermine the effect of real Power in insurrection, revolution or any movement like this. And that real power is from those existing in the current power structure.
Currently only Anambra State in SE have refused to voluntary invite Military into any affairs of the state because unlike the remaining 4, they are not part of the two arms of Nigeria (PDP and APC). Look at it this way as the only independent arm of Ndigbo in Nigerian politics. That's why the remaining 4 can't stand Anambra in even Economic impact.

If Anambra manage to lose that Umbrella courtesy to their No Election in November, it will be hell for them because they will lose that shield they never knew protects them.

Anyways, the curious part of me still want to see what they wish to achieve with such self destructive stupidity because I have never seen such in all my research. It is new and I will like to see how it ends.

6 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ttalk:

Linking every of his misfortune to his neighbour is the height of stupidity.

Madness is when you now ask that neighbor you've insulted and called names to support you in an election. Op is talking about VAT like they're contributing anything tangible to nigeria...south south which has the crude and life blood of nigeria has spoken, south west which has the economy and ports has spoken, the north can even threaten us with food blockade but what does the south east really have that would affect anything? Absolutely nothing but hot air and bluster.

7 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ttalk:

SE position on VAT would determine Southern support they would get at the appropriate time. So, stop emotional whining and confront your plague. There's no free launch in politics. No one would dash you president in 2023 if you don't work for it

There is no hate here bro.
If you see any, maybe it's your reflection, we tend to see what is in us in others.

So you know Nigerians should vote just any credible candidate, yet some of you have been putting pressure on the North not to contest in 2023 while mischievously citing need for equity as reason why power should return to South.
But when we remind you that the SW has been president twice and vice president twice since 1999 while SS has tasted VP and Presidency within that same time frame, and so therefore for real equity it should be SE presidency Agenda in 2023 and not be thrown open for the other two zones, you all suddenly change music.
You see the dishonesty and blatant insult to our intelligence as a people.

If SE after all the support we gave to Obj for SW presidency twice and GEJ for SS presidency twice and even supported their 13% derivation, cannot get you lots to support us for 2023 out of magnanimity, equity, fairness and everything right , honest and just, then forget it, we have already gotten a good measure of all of you.
We will play you at your game from now onwards.

No emotions should be attached.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by FallenShitHole: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igboid:

Kwusi iberi ibe.

We can multitask.
Why are some of you so daft and dumb? Equating Spain to your dungoen called nigeria? Have you ever heared that Catalonia protesters where shot and killed by the Spanish police? Did you know that Catalonia has their regional government in Spain and enjoys autonomy? Why are you so dumb? Are you aware that during elections in Spain and in Catalonia, people are not shot dead, and the votes of their people counts after each election? You want to involve IPOB in nigeria politics with how many senators, to get what exactly for you? Dumbo answer me. Tufiakwa!! Illiterate. May 2023 Igbo presidency kee you there. Politics has been banned in Igboland by IPOB. Don't you have ears? Foolish idiot.
Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ttalk:

Shut your crap and stop displaying your mediocrity in the public, stop ridiculing your kingsmen because I know some of them are strong enough to slug it out with anyone from any region. Be man enough for once and fight for what you so much desire, SW and SS would not fold thier hand and let north continue, if it is your destiny to remain slave to the north, thats your business and not other region from the south
See, leave this people alone.

Let everybody play their games the way dey deem fit.

2 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igboid:

There is no hate here bro.
If you see any, maybe it's your reflection, we tend to see what is in us.

So you know Nigerians should vote just any credible candidate, yet some of you have been putting pressure on the North not to contest in 2023 while mischievously citing need for equity as reason why power should return to South.
But when we remind you that the SW has been president twice and vice president twice since 1999 while SS has tasted VP and Presidency within that same time frame, and so therefore for real equity it should be SE presidency Agenda in 2023 and not be thrown open for the other two zones, you all suddenly change music.
You see the dishonesty and blatant insult to our intelligence as a people.

If SE after all the support we gave to Obj for SW presidency twice and GEJ for SS presidency twice and even supported their 13% derivation, cannot get you lots to support us for 2023 out of magnanimity, equity, fairness and everything right , honest and just, then forget it, we have already gotten a good measure of all of you.
We will play you at your game from now onwards.

No emotions should be attached.

But how can we support Igbo candidate when your PDP isn't even ready to field one. Lol, jokers

3 Likes

Re: The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons by Igboid: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
FallenShitHole:

Why are some of you so daft and dumb? Equating Spain to your dungoen called nigeria? Have you ever heared that Catalonia protesters where shot and killed by the Spanish police? Did you know that Catalonia has their regional government in Spain and enjoys autonomy? Why are you so dumb? Are you aware that during elections in Spain and in Catalonia, people are not shot dead, and the votes of their people counts after each election? You want to involve IPOB in nigeria politics with how many senators, to get what exactly for you? Dumbo answer me. Tufiakwa!! Illiterate.

Don't be stupid.
We saw the brutality Castillians exhibited towards Catalonia during their failed attempt at referendum some years ago.
They harassed them in streets with police and finally imprisoned their Political leader.

Stop being stupid.
There is no where on Earth where a parasite gives up a host without fighting tooth and nail.
It never happened. Not even in the so called developed Europe.

Biafra is a political problem, and we must find a Political solution to it.
Getting our politics in Nigeria right is part and parcel of the puzzle.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment / SERAP To Buhari: Publish Your Assets Declaration Form As You Leave Office / Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.