Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member (1763 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Seeks US Assistance, Warns Of Spill Over To Other Countries / Seeking Legal Counsel / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by EgunMogaji2: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2021
I am seeking assistance on an issue that occurred this morning on NairaLand on my thread listed in my signature.

It was posted by username GOAT007 that I’m a “thief” and a “yahoo fraudster”. I intend to fully pursue this in a court of law.

Please any Attorney on here that has experience on matters like this should please contact me ASAP.

Thank you.

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by fati2001(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2021
wahala no dy finish for nylonland.
this one dy go another one dy enter.

just forget about him.
that is what they are good at [trolls ]

7 Likes

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by fati2001(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2021
Goat007:
[s][/s] Fraudster
better stop or you show us the prove.

3 Likes

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by fati2001(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2021
Goat007:
[s][/s]Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by fati2001(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=Goat007 post=100474210][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
I am seeking assistance on an issue that occurred this morning on NairaLand on my thread listed in my signature.

It was posted by username GOAT007 that I’m a “thief” and a “yahoo fraudster”. I intend to fully pursue this in a court of law.

Please any Attorney on here that has experience on matters like this should please contact me ASAP.

Thank you.

what will I now do to this clown that dedicated a whole site to me?

Just ignore the troll is not worth it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by EbenezerTriumph: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
fati2001:
wahala no dy finish for nylonland. this one dy go another one dy enter.

just forget about him. that is what they are good at [trolls ]
nylon cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by EgunMogaji2: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks Gazzuzz, I appreciate your counsel. It’s a crying shame though. Hopefully our customers will see through the thinly veiled accusations and see them for what they are.

They’ll then say that we love guns too much in America. E get why.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by Greatzeus(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nairaland is filled with fraudsters,No? Yes, that's a fact. And because you transacted a business with a nairalander and it went well, doesn't mean the same guy won't scam another person on Nairaland,it's all about opportunity.
Don't ever defend anyone being accused of scam here,even if you have done a business with him/ her successfully before. Let him defend himself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by radautoworks: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Egbon, NL is where a bunch of frustrated (rightly or not) people go to vent their frustrations. Unfortunately, people like us will always be recipients of said venting. The most accurate description is crabs in a bucket. I say let it go for now. At the end of the day I only face the ones that will really cause financial/reputational damage. With you, everyone that matters knows what up.

3 Likes

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
A Nobody (Probably typing from under the Bridge of a third world city or a Local Barn in a typical Village gram land) called you a fraudster and you want to follow him up?!Mtcheeeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by EgunMogaji2: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
radautoworks:
Egbon, NL is where a bunch of frustrated (rightly or not) people go to vent their frustrations. Unfortunately, people like us will always be recipients of said venting. The most accurate description is crabs in a bucket. I say let it go for now. At the end of the day I only face the ones that will really cause financial/reputational damage. With you, everyone that matters knows what up.

Thank you Madam, I appreciate you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by Kentucky404: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thank you.

Mehn Karma Issa bitch grin .

Old Fool karma is dealing with you.

Remember when you decided to destroy @Brabus / n3xt / @BrabusNG Reputation all because he called Ur stuff “Abe Orule”

You opened a whole Thread to Destroy the "Poor Guy”
https://www.nairaland.com/3148782/how-select-good-builder/7#48675955

This depicts how Evil & Unforgiving you are.

& Now you here crying for the same thing.

Nobody should take this idiot serious. i thought you said you 'don't depend on Nairaland to source your clients', then why are you wailing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by pointblank247(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Op if your Monika is not your real name, just let it pass because you will loose the case

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by EgunMogaji2: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
pointblank247:
Op if your Monika is not your real name, just let it pass because you will loose the case

Thank you.

Have a nice evening.

3 Likes

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by pointblank247(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thank you.

Have a nice evening.
you are welcome

3 Likes

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by Mightyhaiz: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
who be dis one again

1 Like

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
So egunmogaji2 is a scammer shocked?? Let us kuku add him to our list of scammers here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by DelTel(m): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks Gazzuzz, I appreciate your counsel. It’s a crying shame though. Hopefully our customers will see through the thinly veiled accusations and see them for what they are.

They’ll then say that we love guns too much in America. E get why.

Thanks.

Only ignorant fellows who will most likely be troublesome customers will not see through the shenanigans written all over the comment.

I believe you are meeting the needs of your customers hence no roguish statement can dissuade them.

Not every seeming bad publicity has negative impact on one's person or business.

Best regards.

6 Likes

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by CaptainAyub: 1:03am On Apr 06, 2021
Kentucky404:

Remember when you decided to destroy @Brabus / n3xt / @BrabusNG Reputation all because he called Ur stuff “Abe Orule”

Nobody should take this idiot serious. i thought you said you 'don't depend on Nairaland to source your clients', then why are you wailing

Used to be a big fan of his but wrote him off d day about 4yrs ago he made a post supporting the killing of unarmed IPOB protesters and encouraged the army to kill more.
For som1 that lived all his adult life in the USA,the land of the free,that was unforgivable.

9 Likes

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by EgunMogaji2: 3:53am On Apr 06, 2021
DelTel:

Only ignorant fellows who will most likely be troublesome customers will not see through the shenanigans written all over the comment.

I believe you are meeting the needs of your customers hence no roguish statement can dissuade them.

Not every seeming bad publicity has negative impact on one's person or business.

Best regards.

I now understand better, thank you for your time.
Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by EbenezerTriumph: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

hmm wahala.
But you're not a mod na, why will he alledged that you do ban nairalanders and hide their threads

1 Like

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by sauceEEP(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kentucky404:

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by Sankabson(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2021
Nairaland! You’ll always see different things.

Nobody Holy pass! This forum taught me that. Forget the big English and Grammars.
Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by Angrygoat: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fools
Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin

Wahala be like wearing diapers for turkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by Jakumo(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thank you.

Egun Agbalagba. This is an anonymous forum where nobody's identity is known. Since your conscience is clear, and you have not broken any laws in this forum or in real life, my advice is that you simply ignore the barking dog, rather than squander your money on hungry lawyers.

The Oracle has spoken.

4 Likes

Re: Seeking Legal Assistance On A Nairaland Member by Zenithpeak(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thank you.

Is your office at Ring Road?

Did you served in United States Navy before you retired home?

Are you the guy that showed me his Navy Seal to confirm to me he's not a fraud and only want to do a honest business.

I know little good things about the guy if he's the one.

If you are the one please quote this mention.

(1) (Reply)

Man Bags 2-Year Jail Sentence For Calling Police 'Thieves' (Photo) / Muslim Man Beats Christian Woman For Not Wearing Hijab / Bishop Feyi Said He Never Raped Anyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.