Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How Do You Select A Good Builder? - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do You Select A Good Builder? (24502 Views)

Sure and better deals...bend Down And Select!!! / Help Select The Best Color For My House / What Is The Difference Between A Builder And A Civil Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Jamesqu(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2016
brabusINTL:
Have you all finished? What else do you have to say?

The amount of jealous people on this site keeps growing.

Form a long queue behind me.

I will say what I keep saying.

May God reward you a billion fold the way you treated me on your projects. Simple enough.

Say Amen

#workersworkhaterscry #notgotanythingonme #getalife #Fact Not Fairy Tales

Wrong move Bosun...use your phone to call Egun.

If you are afraid he will record, meet him in person....I thought we had a phone chat where you agreed to iron out all issues.

Please, do...as it seems you haven't.

....and stop building houses and opening threads left, right and centre...

Meanwhile, I really don't know the job of the mods, I expected lawyer to have acted the last time he asked for his certificates...

@ blank...you are wicked o grin

To all victims, may God replenish...to Egun, I'm tempted to apologize on his behalf...but afraid of that your koboko!

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by blank(f): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Qc1:

It's rather silly to blame a good heart! At least you've exposed your weakness!!!

No way. Can't blame a good heart that's why I want you to stop blaming others for your predicament. You were adequately warned before you embarked on your project with him but you are still insisting that no one warned you.

I remember reading your responses then and was wondering how someone could be so stubborn when it concerns money matters. The people I pity are the first ones like ahonai and co with no inkling of what they were getting into. This thread is to serve as a warning ⚠ to others. Anyone who views this thread and still goes ahead to deal should not come out and blame Omonile lawyer for not warning them.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by segcymoor(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Jamesqu:

If you are afraid he will record, meet him in person....I thought we had a phone chat where you agreed to iron out all issues.

Meanwhile, I really don't know the job of the mods, I expected lawyer to have acted the last time he asked for his certificates...

To all victims, may God replenish...to Egun, I'm tempted to apologize on his behalf...but afraid of that your koboko!
Hey.Bros. Quite a while

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by 3strikes: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Jamesqu:

Una just won kill person with laugh

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Jamesqu(m): 2:07am On Jul 15, 2016
segcymoor:

Hey.Bros. Quite a while

I dey o...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by NOSURRENDER: 5:23am On Jul 15, 2016
Jamesqu:

To all victims, may God replenish...to Egun, I'm tempted to apologize on his behalf...but afraid of that your koboko !

Dont be afraid, his koboko has been broken by his godson, he will be back as a change person. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by NOSURRENDER: 5:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Qc1:

^^^

If you have done the needful as EgunMogaji is doing right now, most of us would not have fell the victims. At the end of the day, you will have to ask yourself "how can a moderator prevent someone losing N27m on Nairaland property section to a fraudster?
The same Egunmogaji who has supported and backed him up with everything? If not for his Roofing called "Abe orule", would he have opened a thread like this? Talk about another person please .

EgunMogaji:

Brabus, remind me never to play poker with you Sir grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by 3strikes: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2016
Brabus can never change. He is a Fraudster. grin

Investors beware.

Yahoo boy with shovel

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by adesegun121(m): 5:40am On Jul 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm back to continue this initiative with aplomb after serving out a well-deserved ban. Like a good citizen, I served out the ban diligently without creating alternate userids. As a Nigerian, we have to be the change that we seek.

Thanks Mods for giving me an opportunity to review the TOS of your site.

Very happy to see that the thread view increased stupendously even without my participation, very nice grin

More tidbits loading.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by jackson44(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I'm back to continue this initiative with aplomb after serving out a well-deserved ban. Like a good citizen, I served out the ban diligently without creating alternate userids. As a Nigerian, we have to be the change that we seek.

Thanks Mods for giving me an opportunity to review the TOS of your site.

Very happy to see that the thread view increased stupendously even without my participation, very nice .

More tidbits loading.
u are welcome back Mr mogaji. kindly commence with your good works,anticipating for more updates.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jamesqu:

Oh the apology will never come from Brabus but my resolve is equally unshaken.

Facts:

I was his biggest supporter.
He has never stolen a red cent from me.
He insulted the artisans on my site.
His work is actually worse than those local artisans.
I will collate all the negative feedback written by others on him to show that he's not any better than those local artisans that he insulted.
This is not a Brabus vs EgunMogaji thing. It's a Brabus vs EgunMogajis artisans.

More to come as I'm getting my second wind after my Nairaland vacation grin

PS: Nothing new will be added, created or fabricated. It will all be copy and paste from existing threads.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by NL1960: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Oh the apology will never come from Brabus but my resolve is equally unshaken.

Facts:

I was his biggest supporter.
He has never stolen a red cent from me.
He insulted the artisans on my site.
His work is actually worse than those local artisans.
I will collate all the negative feedback written by others on him to show that he's not any better than those local artisans that he insulted.
This is not a Brabus vs EgunMogaji thing. It's a Brabus vs EgunMogajis artisans.

More to come as I'm getting my second wind after my Nairaland vacation grin

PS: Nothing new will be added, created or fabricated. It will all be copy and paste from existing threads.

Don't you think what he called your roof that has made you to go all out for him in this manner was not a joke?. I hope you know that so much jokes are being cracked on this property section. Take the joke of AZUH's pillars for instance that was called all sorts of names.

Btw, iam neither in support of Brabus nor against him. Iam also neither your supporter nor against you. Iam just a neutral person.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
NL1960:

Don't you think what he called your roof that has made you to go all out for him in this manner was not a joke?. I hope you know that so much jokes are being cracked on this property section. Take the joke of AZUH's pillars for instance that was called all sorts of names.

Btw, iam neither in support of Brabus nor against him. Iam also neither your supporter nor against you. Iam just a neutral person.

If you care to look at it in context then you'll see it's not a joke.

If it was a joke, he would have immediately said something like "Baba, na joke I dey joke o".

That transgression is now costing him.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by segcymoor(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

If you care to look at it in context then you'll see it's not a joke.

If it was a joke, he would have immediately said something like "Baba, na joke I dey joke o".

That transgression is now costing him.
Hmnn. Eyin lowun

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by 3strikes: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2016

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by 3strikes: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Where is Agarawu o.......your food is done o. grin grin grin grin

Where do you want it posted and how do you want it?

Romance section or properties section.

Next time when people say this world is a small place....please believe them.

Make I post am or not ? I need your consent so they wont ban 3strike as this is my only moniker too o grin grin grin grin grin

abi we don settle ni? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Chekitaut: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2016
Offer while stock last!
Buy 60tons of Granite get 30tons stonedust free.

Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08098055224
Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Good morning.

OnetimeOnly:

It seems you have not caught up to Brabus/ Bosun the fraudster's way of doing things. This is exactly his modus operandi. Compromise and underdeliver. Literally promising the impossible and then turning back to blame clients when it all goes sour. His failed record is in threads all over the building section .you can start here. https://www.nairaland.com/1588017/nexthome-builders-2014-2015-new/14. And here https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/off-topic-thread-discuss-anything-everything/99#43139079

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Jazzlite: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2016
mimzy:

Is this seriously all you've got? I am disappointed. Where is the sex tape?

stay out of it, that's what he wants don't give him the satisfaction
Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2016
Jazzlite:

stay out of it, that's what he wants don't give him the satisfaction

Thanks a lot, i really can't stomach it anymore, I'll give it to them the way they want it

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by smellingmenses: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Please don't.... just strike my mentions if it happens again.... he's not worth it Queen.

mimzy:

Thanks a lot, i really can't stomach it anymore, I'll give it to them the way they want it

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by SweetieConstie(f): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2016
mimzy:

Thank God Domin.ique showed up right after she was mentioned to do justice to that thread! undecided That miscreant is gradually becoming a lunatic! angry

Please, pay him no attention my queen... Good morning!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Thank God Domin.ique showed up right after she was mentioned to do justice to that thread! undecided That miscreant is gradually becoming a lunatic! angry

Please, pay him no attention my queen... Good morning!

I appreciate you dearie. Thanks a lot gm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
smellingmenses:
Please don't.... just strike my mentions if it happens again.... he's not worth it Queen.

Good afternoon. I do appreciate smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Tnot(m): 4:53am On Jul 25, 2016
Tnot:
I have a Higher National Diploma with Upper Credit in Civil Engineering Technology from a Federal Polytechnic, i have basic computer skills and i am through with Nysc.

Please i need a job to start with, if you or anybody can help?

Nothing is too small to start with.
Tnot:

Federal polytechnic, Kebbi State, Graduated mid 2014 and I have site working experience in road construction during SIWES, Industrial Attachment and after.
I am afresh graduate with the ability read and review project blueprints to determine dimensions of structures, Confer with supervisors about preparing plans and evaluating field conditions, Inspect project sites and evaluate contractors’ work in order to detect problems with a design, Test construction materials especially concrete and soil samples in laboratories, Help to ensure that projects conform to design specifications and Prepare reports and document project activities and data.
Tnot:

Please any opportunity to attach myself to any construction site engineer or consultancy firm will be highly appreciated.
I need to follow-up to bring out the best i can offer.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
BTTT

Good day readers.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by fxbot: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2016
EgunMogaji:

It's simple.

It's one thing for you and others fellow homeowners to call my project a padlock chicken coop, it's all fun and games.

But him, upon all the atrocities that he has commited stepped outside the bounds of decency and referred to my gademn padlock chicken coop as having "orule abule".

His brand name, as it exists now is finished. He just doesn't know yet the wrath he has invoked.

When I'm done with him on Nairaland, I'll move on to the specific domain name that I've registered just for him. Then I'll put up an article in a newspaper in due time .

Then, this is the kicker, I'll rent a billboard in front of his office to advertise his fraud. That'll be the very nail in his coffin.

I'm just getting started.
jeeezzzz this got me laughing hard but bro, you are a weapon of massive destruction with this strategy you hope to deploy.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by 3strikes: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
fxbot:
jeeezzzz this got me laughing hard but bro, you are a weapon of massive destruction with this strategy you hope to deploy.

Egun really mean this guy o

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by blank(f): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2016
No updates?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
blank:
No updates?

Updates, you want updates? grin

babalose:
@whizbrain....you better be very very careful otherwise you wlll get your fingers badly burnt. I am still battling with brabus issues after paying him a total of almost 20m as at December last year and my house is still yet to be roofed. One story after another. I saw the signs on the wall but i am someone who also believed in giving people second chances. Don't make the worst mistake of your life so far. Now, I am just trying to find a way out of the virus called Bosun Shoyoye a.k.a Brabus. That guy will kill your dreams.

Babalose

babalose:
[b] @Fastshipping.....The project started in January last year. Let's just say, I finished paying for carcass as at October last year due to several delays from him. I was paying in installment at the end of each completed stage but not long after the project started, I started paying him out of next installmental payment continuously. He told me the house will be completed in less than 6 months but obviously, thats history now. I paid last in december when Bosun Shoyoye a.k.a Brabus convinced me to pay for plastering and screeding since it could be going on concurrently. Till now, roofing hasn't been done. One story after another, he is so full of stories and excuses. I was in Nigeria last month and the house has lots of errors, which I don't want to start going into details now since he said has corrected some of them. But in all sincerity, i curse daily, the day I met him. Anyone that decides to consider him or give him a second chance like I have done and a few others have done, will one day write a similar story.

Babalose [/b]

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
I thought i posted this on here also but here goes. This was in response to a question why I backed off a bit and if Brabus has secretly apologized.

EgunMogaji:

He didn't apologize but I told you all from the beginning that he won't. See, I understand people with corrupted moral fiber.

Same way I knew he had a set percentage of your money he was going to pay, he was never going to pay in full. So it wasn't anything you said or posted that made him stop. He reached a nice round figure that was precalculated. (Or maybe he's really broke and biz will pick up now that I'm off his case, grudgingly).

I eventually added him to the long list of real and fake userids that I consider banished because of the emails and stuff I was getting begging me to stop from folks.

I didn't consider downstream because the theme now became "EgunMogaji is killing Brabus business finish and he doesn't have money to pay us suppliers for material and labor that we supplied". I unwittingly became the excuse for a different sham.

In any case even though he hasn't admitted it but I got my point across and my thread stays for eternity.

PS: when userids are dead and buried they remain so. Someone's going to have to learn that he doesn't exist again no matter how much he tries. wink

Proof of partly why I'm choosing to stop.

babalose:
@Fastshipping....when Bosun Shoyoye a.k.a Brabus or Nexthome told me that he can finish my house in 6 months and the project started last year January and till date, roofing and many other things hasn't been done, what do you call that? Now, he tells me, he is broke and doesn't have money to complete all I have paid for. Everyday is one story after another of how he is expecting inflow. Define this.

Babalose

This little exercise actually worked. But so that we don't punish those that he owes money to I will stop now.

The thread stays and buyer beware.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Idris Salako Visits Magodo Wetland, Restates Zero-tolerance For Illegal Property / Why Real Estate In Nigeria Is The Best Business You Should Put Into Account / BEST QUALIT EXTERNAL WALL TILES FOR SPECIAL DEMAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.