Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world (2552 Views)

Will The War Of Armageddon Begin In Israel? / The Arrival Of Wormwood And The Commencing Of The Battle Of Armageddon / Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
1. ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH MOURN

Matthew 24:30
: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 19:17-18
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

This is the battle of Armageddon.

Revelation 17:14
These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

This prophecy is coming after the sign of the son of man is seen in heaven. The sign is the corona virus pandemic. An earth-wide mass casualty event is coming. Only in Christ will anyone be safe. The corona vaccines have been deployed against the purposes of the LORD. The failure of the vaccines will lead to the fulfillment of this prophecy

2. THE NÀKEDNESS OF BABYLON AND HER ALLIES IS SEEN AND SHE WILL BEG.

Isaiah 14:11
Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

Isaiah 47:3
Thy unclothedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.

Isaiah 47:9-11
But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.
10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.
Revelation 17:16
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

The giver of humanitarian aid and assistance will beg for humanitarian aid and assistance
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
3. MICHAEL RISES TO POWER IN A TIME OF GREAT DISTRESS

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

1Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set themamong princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

There is going to be great distress both nationally and internationally. Michael will arise and be exalted

4. THE RETURN OF CHRIST

Matthew 24:30c
: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 24:31
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Daniel 12:2-3

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

1 Thessalonians 4:14-17
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Isaiah 27:13
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

Christ returns. The dead arise. We are all changed
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
5. THUNDER AND BRIMSTONE ON THE HEAD OF THE WICKED

1 Samuel 2:10
The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.

Psalms 11:6
Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

1 Thessalonians 4:16
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

2 Thessalonians 2:8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Revelation 18:5-8
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
The thunder that will wake up the redeemed of the LORD is also the one that will send satan and his host to hell forever.

Satan and his host and all the people he has deceived will be punished forever

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2021
6. THE DAMNATION OF SATAN AND HIS DECEIVED

1 Thessalonians 2:9-12
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Revelation 16:12
And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

THIS IS THE STRENGTHENING, ENABLING AND ENERGIZATION OF RUSSIA, CHINA, PERSIA, INDIA ETC.,THEIR ENDOWMENT AND ENABLEMENT FOR THEIR FUTURE ROLES (REVELATION 17:16)

Revelation 16:13-14
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Revelation 18:23
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

PFIZER, MODERNA, ASTRA-ZENECA, JOHNSON AND JOHNSON, ALL THEIR VACCINES ARE PRODUCTS OF SORCERIES INCLUDING BIG TECH, BIG MEDIA, BIG BUSINESS, BIG MEDICINE, BIG FARM, BIG SPORTS ETC., ALL OF THEM ARE PRODUCTS OF SORCERY

Revelation 19:19-21
And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Isaiah 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Satan is sent to hell forever

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2021
7. ETERNAL BLISS

Revelation 21:1-7
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Endless bliss and pleasure for the children of God

2 Likes

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
MrPresident1:
Revelation 17:14-18
These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The covid vaccines is the Beast/Babylon/Rome/Anglo-America trying to spring a renaissance/make war after Michael has defeated him, by trying to build ''herd immunity''. ''Herd Immunity'' to resist the rulership of the Lamb of God who is the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

Building ''herd immunity'' via mass vaccination is gathering the people to fight against the Lord's purpose which the corona virus pandemic is the sign of the son of man in heaven, and it is the war that dethroned satan from heaven, Generalissimo Michael had the victory over the devil and his dogs. As you can see in the passage above, the waters which the whor.e sat on are the peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues of the earth. Every country has been given a quota of vaccine to be given to her citizens, the highest number of people vaccinated have been the Americans, followed by the British, take note that these two are the Anglo-American world power (Daniel 2) that will be ruling the earth during the time of the return of Christ.

Daniel 2:44
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

So they are tying to build ''Herd immunity'' against the LORD's purposes and the nations of the earth are being co-opted in too. Every nation is being given its quota of vaccines to inoculate its people. It is God that is working his will through them by causing them to give their kingdom to the beast. As usual, Africa that is the hell of this present world have gotten the least quota of vaccines.

The vaccines will fail spectacularly, and that is where kasala will burst, and gbege will tie gele because instead of helping people, it will start killing them. This is the defeat of satan and the nations at at Armageddon.

: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn,

The ten horns which are on the head of the beast are symbolically all the power and authorities in the world, represented by all the nations of the world, they all will hate the LovePeddler when God has dealt with her. They will make her desolate and naked meaning that they will impoverish her, eat her flesh meaning that they will strip her of her wealth and appropriate it to themselves, and burn her with fire meaning that they will make her habitation hellfire, a place of dreariness, lack and want.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
MrPresident1:
1. ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH MOURN

Revelation 19:17-18
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

This is the battle of Armageddon.

Revelation 17:14

This prophecy is coming after the sign of the son of man is seen in heaven. The sign is the corona virus pandemic. An earth-wide mass casualty event is coming. Only in Christ will anyone be safe. The corona vaccines have been deployed against the purposes of the LORD. The failure of the vaccines will lead to the fulfillment of this prophecy

Basically, I tried, on this thread, to give a simplified chronology of the prophecy that will be fulfilled shortly leading to the coming of Christ and the establishment of his reign forever. The corona virus pandemic is not over, it is going to be the precursor of an event which according to the Bible will make all the tribes of the earth to mourn.

The beast and the kings of the earth want to wage war against the LORD and his anointed, they want to bounce back and reclaim their thrones by building 'herd immunity' against the 'invisible enemy'. Only the purpose of the LORD shall stand, this is war against the LORD's purpose and it will end in DISASTER. This counter defensive action against the purpose of the LORD, the deployment of beastly wisdom war against the LORD's purpose will backfire spectacularly

The Scriptures will be fulfilled. All the kings of the earth are taking the vaccine on live television, pledging allegiance to the who.re and beast, rich men, religious leaders, community leaders, business, moguls, scientists, great mean and women, ordinary men and women. slaves and peons, are taking the vaccine and taking sides against the LORD both knowingly and unknowingly. They did not develop vaccines for cancer that is like a death sentence, no vaccine for HIV and AIDS that has killed over 50 million persons, 50 million human beings!!!, they did not develop vaccines for malaria which continues to be deadly, it is corona virus that has 99% survival rate, that they are developing vaccines for and running a worldwide frenzy, you better not allow yourself to be deceived.

Revelation 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

The kings and peons of the earth have given their power and authority to the beast and will do so until the world of God is fully fulfilled. This is what the Global Climate Change Agreement or Paris Climate Agreement that America re-joined recently after the ouster of Donald Trump, his removal is the symbol of the fall of satan from heaven, means.

Revelation 17:14-15
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

The LovePeddler sits on all the nations of the earth. There is a call to all the fowls to come and eat the flesh of the slain of the LORD, flesh of great men, kings and queens and flesh of slaves.

Revelations 19:17-18
And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

This is the war of Armageddon, this is the last war the earth will ever know, the mother of all wars, the casualties of this war will be greater than that of WW1, WW2, Kiriji war, Ekumeku war, Biafran war, Mugba -mugba war, Ogun Jalumi war, Korean war, Bosnia war etc. The beast and his armies will be decimated!

The Lamb of God will overcome them all.

The people with Christ are the chosen, the called and the faithful.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2021
You cannot claim ignorance, that you joined the army of the beast unknowingly. Ignorance is not tenable. The reason for the the Bible has already given, You are a not lover of truth but a person that delights in unrighteousness, so your understanding is blocked that you will not be able to comprehend the will of God.

2Thessalonians 2:10
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Your claim of ignorance is not tenable, you are a lover of unrighteousness, if not, you would have understood the truth and would not have enlisted in the army of the devil
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
read
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by Mystery9(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
God bless the poster.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
MrPresident1:
2. THE NÀKEDNESS OF BABYLON AND HER ALLIES IS SEEN AND SHE WILL BEG.

Isaiah 14:11
Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

Isaiah 47:3
Thy unclothedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.

Isaiah 47:9-11
But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.
10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

The giver of humanitarian aid and assistance will beg for humanitarian aid and assistance

The LORD is going to strip the wh.ore naked, the evil country and her allies, that are responsible for all the woes and pain in the world. When God gives you the enablement to become the greatest country in the world, that empowerment is for you to spread goodness mercy and wealth, not to be spreading pain death and destruction everywhere. The cries of the saints of the LORD has reached heaven and your judgment is pronounced you bastion of evil.

All the nations of the earth shall strip her of her wealth, and make her desolate, they will strip her naked before God destroys her finally with thunder and brimstone. She became so proud and so puffed up in her conceit that she extremely proudly put a shrine in the temple of God in Jerusalem, the highest abomination in the universe. All her ways are sorceries and by this she has deceived all the people of the world, all her merchants are great men and sorcerers.

She is the one leading the response to the pandemic, and bringing nations to war against the purpose of God. God will defeat her coalition and render all of them useless, castrated and wasted.

Revelation 17:17-18
For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Via the Paris climate change agreement, all the kings and powers of the world have handed over their power to the beast. She is the great city that reigns over all the kings of the world

Isaiah 14:15
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Isaiah 14:22-23
For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.
23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.
God has promised to destroy this evil country.

What will happen is that after the vaccines fail, and the trouble of Daniel 12:1 occurs worldwide, all the nations of the earth shall hate her for deceiving them, they will rush her with sanctions and strip her of her wealth

Revelation 18:6-13
6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. 11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men

Within her they traded in everything, including in slaves and the souls of men
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2021
MrPresident1:
3. MICHAEL RISES TO POWER IN A TIME OF GREAT DISTRESS

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

1Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

There is going to be great distress both nationally and internationally. Michael will arise and be exalted

Jesus Christ is the angel of the presence of God. All through the travails of Israel from modern times even to this present time, he has always arisen for Israel at critical times of need. In this final times of the end times there shortly going to be a global upheaval and unprecedented crisis in the world, this will be in the aftermath of the corona virus pandemic and the vaccine that is being given to people.

Michael will arise for the people. He will come into power. His ascension to power is the precursor to the re-gathering of Israel, the great separation of the wheat from the tares, and the sheep from the goats.

Isaiah 63:9
In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Michael who is Jesus Christ will be elevated to power from a lowly position. He is presently Lazarus seated at the gate of the rich man. The LORD shall give strength to his king and exalt the horn of his anointed

The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.

The exaltation and elevation of the horn of the lord's anointed is the signal for the judgment of the people, those whose names are found in the lamb's book of life will be rewarded greatly, while those whose names are not found in the book will face everlasting shame and contempt

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

The word was previously sealed, but now it has been opened for our understanding

Daniel 12:4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
MrPresident1:
4. THE RETURN OF CHRIST
Matthew 24:30c
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
1 Thessalonians 4:14-17
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Isaiah 27:13
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

Christ returns. The dead arise. We are all changed

Now before Christ returns, there will be worldwide anger against the beast and the who.re for the deception that has led to the death of millions

Ten (10) in the Bible means completeness, and horns mean power/authority, so this means that all the powers of the world, all the nations of the world will be angry with the who.re and they shall make her desolate, they will strip her of her rich clothing of purple and gold and precious stones and fine linen, they will strip her nak.ed of all her rich accoutrements, her habitation will be burnt with fire, and all her inhabitants will feel the hellfire of poverty, lack, deprivation, and want.

Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Revelation 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

Now, when the nations of the world have realized that they have been duped, the Security Council of the United Nations will be suspended and and every nation of the world will have equal powers. All the nations of the earth shall rule along with the beast for a very short time, no more superpower

Revelation 17:12
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The headquarters of the beast system is the heaven of this world. Clouds mean trouble. 'Christ will come in the clouds of heaven' mean that Christ will come during a time of serious trouble in 'heaven'.

The sound of the trumpet that you have so heard about is not the sound of a literal trumpet. The trumpet of God is THUNDER. The return of Christ will be preceded by serious earth-wide THUNDER.

Thunder is the voice of the Archangel. It is the sound of the victory of our God. At this sound, Christ returns.

This trumpet sound sends satan and his dogs to hell forever.

This trumpet sound transfers the saints of God to heaven forever.

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
Revelation 18:23
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Psalms 2:1-6
Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

The LORD has invited birds to eat their carrion

Revelation 19:18
That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Apr 12, 2021
Psalms 2:12
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
read

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Revelation 18:8
Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2021
Revelation 19:6
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
MrPresident1:
5. THUNDER AND BRIMSTONE ON THE HEAD OF THE WICKED

Psalms 11:6
Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

2 Thessalonians 2:8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Revelation 18:5-8
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
The thunder that will wake up the redeemed of the LORD is also the one that will send satan and his host to hell forever.

Satan and his host and all the people he has deceived will be punished forever

Before the LORD finally rains thunder and brimstone upon the wicked, he will first disgrace him thoroughly and completely. Captivity will be held captive. The one that has held the world by the jugular will be held securely by the testicles. The one that refused to open the house of his prisoners will be firmly and secure locked in prison. The earth will narrowly look at you and your dogs and wonder at your downfall

Isaiah 14:16-20
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Shebi you and your dogs are strutting the whole place like peacocks abi? Enjoying all the bounties and booties of the world, everywhere you turn to you leave a trail of blood and death and ashes. All the world must be enslaved before you can have peace, you sef you will be enslaved. See fetters of iron on your neck and on the neck of your children. You have been pompous and proud, fully of lies hypocrisy and deceit, your comeuppance has appeared in the horizon. You extremely proudly put built a shrine inside the temple of God in Jerusalem, you are so stouthearted!

The sixth angel has received his commission, the waters of the Euphrates have dried up, see mighty men from the east approaching to bind your kings and nobles with fetters of wrought iron and stainless steel!

All the kings are in their houses but you are cast out as an abominable branch.

Slaughter is prepared for you and your dogs and your children. It is the LORD's purpose, there is no jupiter that can disannul it!

Isaiah 14:21-27
Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. 23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.
24 The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.
27 For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
Isaiah 14:29
Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

When God killed Babylon, Rome inherited his legacy of wickedness and became its daughter. Rome is the cockatrice, the fiery serpent, the offspring of Babylon

Isaiah 47:1-3
Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate.
2 Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers.
3 Thy unclothedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.

This animal did not allow the Israel of God to rest; even in the wilderness of Africa, this guy would not allow his anger to rest. His anger burned to no end

Jeremiah 31:2
Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.

Lamentations 1:3
Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction, and because of great servitude: she dwelleth among the heathen, she findeth no rest: all her persecutors overtook her between the straits.

Even in the place caused them to go and rest and wait out his anger with them, this fellow did not allow them one moment rest. Trouble upon trouble, wahala upon wahala, tribulation upon tribulation; from slavery to colonization to imperialism to neo-colonisation to forcing bad leaders upon us, subverting or outrightly killing the good ones. With this guy in power It is always wars and rumours of war upon the whole world.

Ezekiel 35:5-9
Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:
6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.

7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.
8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.
9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Shebi you like blood? You will drink [your own] blood, that blood that you love so much will pursue you

For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.
23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2021

Before the LORD finally sweeps you with the besom of destruction, he will first ensure that all the nations of the earth see your nakednesss

When the judgment of your mother came, it was this same waters of the river Euphrates that was lowered which allowed General Ugabaru to seize your mother's capital in one night which ended your mother's reign over the earth and the transfer of her power to Persia. Now the sixth angel has been commissioned to lower the Euphrates so that the men of the east can penetrate you.

Imperial China, Imperial Russia, Imperial Persia, Imperial India, Imperial Korea, Imperial Japan etc., they will show you pepper. Your kings and nobles and great men will be fettered and your children enslaved. They will come upon your princes as morter, as the potter threads clay. Your wisdom will dry up, and your power will fail. The enslaver will be enslaved, the one who has made it his entire life ambition to enslave everyone will be enslaved. Ah ahn, kilode, right from your days as the Roman empire to this day, everything about you has been ''enslave them, enslave them, enslave them, kilode? Now you sef must be enslaved. They will penetrate you and you will feel it deeply. You will grind corn!

Revelation 16:12
And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Isaiah 41:25
I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as upon morter, and as the potter treadeth clay.

Isaiah 46:11
Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

The thunder that will send you to hell forever is the one that will usher the children of God to eternal bliss

Your carcase will be loathsome and abhorrent to all flesh when the LORD has sent you to hell forever

Isaiah 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2021
Ps 149:5-9
Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2021
read

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2021

Psalms 140:10
Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.

All the earth will collaborate to put her in hell; Babylon will be stripped of all her assets, Dollar will die. Economic disaster

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 140:13
Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ezekiel 38:22
And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by Simplekindaman: 4:37am On Apr 16, 2021
Sir I have a question for you brother
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by Simplekindaman: 4:43am On Apr 16, 2021
If someone changed the words of a Bible verse when they were texting someone the verse.. and they did it on purpose.. but later on repented and turned to christ in true remorse and repentance and guilt and asked the Lord to forgive them and they fixed their sin and told the person they lied to that they lied and that God's word is Holy and pure and needs no edit.. now I'm referring to the sin in revelation 22:18-19. Would God forguve that person if the truly repented unto Him as remorseful and sorrowful amd wanted to newly serve Him amd regretted their past mistake? They did it in a time of anger amd frustration and pain and were lost... they were trying to help a friend and couldn't find the right verse so they changed meaning of one but now they're sorry.... and they've repented.. I've talked to people who have done this who have repented that say God has forgave them and changed them. But isn't it unforgivable? I mean it doesn't say it's unforgivable ... I guess it just states the consequence of the sin if unrepentant of their part will be removed out of book of life. I suppose one could repent only if God tugged their heart. Right? Otherwise they're hardened and turned to reprobate
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by Simplekindaman: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
I have read along your stuff. I'm mostly new to this forum. But I've always wondered about that sin of revelation 22:18-19. If someone comitted this sin BUT I say BUT Repented and turned unto christ. Wouldn't they be forgiven? Or would they ever turn at all? Reprobate are basically already damned and once a reprobate always a reprobate... but they're turned against God and given over to vile affections and will never seek God they will continue to distort scripture and seek to destroy Christians and decieve them with false scripture and adding amd twisting amd altering God's word to do as much damage as they can to souls and what they read. But What if one repented.. fpr repentance only comes from God anyways. Parts of this is based off what I've read of yours.. reprobate is a common and modern amd REVEALED thing amd its ALWAYS the indication that God is no longer working on that soul.. He has CEASED all conviction, He will never call them again, He will hand them over to their own affection,Send them strong delusions that they may not believe Jesus is the christ or ever receive Him as who He is, the light will be hidden from Them... the message of Gospel will never be on their heart again. Game over. It's done. They'll never seek salvation in christ
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Isaiah 52:1
Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

1 Like

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by Simplekindaman: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Can you help me bro, answer the question if I repented of adding to God's word would He forgive me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult Of Seventh Day Adventists / God Appears Openly In Front Of Millions In New Brunswick, Canada! / Muslim In Belgium Demands Ban Of Pork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.