Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world (2568 Views)

Will The War Of Armageddon Begin In Israel? / The Arrival Of Wormwood And The Commencing Of The Battle Of Armageddon / Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Isaiah 51:17
Awake, awake, stand up, O Jerusalem, which hast drunk at the hand of the LORD the cup of his fury; thou hast drunken the dregs of the cup of trembling, and wrung them out.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2021
Isaiah14:4-5
That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, [and] none hindereth.

The end of the golden city of babylon, the mother of all whorees, the bastion of wickedness, the place of evil, her royal evilness is persecuted and no one hindereth. The whole earth will eat your flesh, make you desolate and burn you with fire. You are cast out as a filthy and abominable branch whilst all the earth and her kings are in their palaces enjoying rest. The whole earth will narrowly look upon you and ponder and wonder, is this the one that would not open his prison, that made everyone a captive? Is this they guy that made the whole earth a wilderness, that turned cities to wastelands? Is this the fellow that made the whole earth to tremble? Yeah, this is the fool that said in his heart that he will ascend to the sides of the north, and become like God! See the end of the fool!

Worms shall cover you from head to toe as your abode becomes hell. You have been confined to the deep pits of the grave

Revelation 17:16
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Psalms 140:10
Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
[b]Psalms 7:9
Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins. [/b]7

Yes! The LORD will destroy the wicked very soon. The nakeddness of the LovePeddler will be seen by all and sundry
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Psalms 124:6-8
Blessed be the LORD, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.
7 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
8 Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Psalms 90:4
For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ezekiel 38:21-22
And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that [are] with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

All of these in the day that God arises to shake terribly the earth

Isaiah 2:19
And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Psalms 70:2
Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Isaiah14:20
Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

The seed of evil doers shall never be renowned
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jeremiah 12:7
I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.

The LORD will not forsake the dearly beloved of his soul. The reign and prosperity of the wicked will not last forever, it is fleeting and flees away in no time.

Isaiah 54:7
For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Psalms 18:13
The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

Thunder and fire and brimstone on the head of satan and all his dogs
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
Isaiah 14:23
I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.

besom
/ˈbiːz(ə)m,ˈbɪz(ə)m/
noun
noun: besom; plural noun: besoms
1. a broom made of twigs tied round a stick.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2021
End of this world does not mean end of the earth. Before this present world began there was the Babylonian world, the Persian world, the Grecian world, the Roman world, the Egyptian world etc., the end of the world simply means the end of the era of the present ruling power of the world. The earth is forever.

This world belongs to America and British, they are the dual Anglo American world power that is found at the leg of Daniel's image, this is the iron legs of the image

Ecclesiastes 1:4
One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

The war of Armageddon marks the end of the rule and dominion of America and British
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
MrPresident1:
Revelation 17:12
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

What is the meaning of this ten horns? The number 10 means completion, so this verse is representing all the nations of the earth as ten kings. Horn means power

As all the peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues of the earth gave their power to the whoré, they did this via the Paris Climate Change Agreement that they all signed, so shall they hate her too when God has dealt with her terribly and horribly and thoroughly; when he has used her to wipe the floor. They will sanction America seriously, they will make her desolate and enslave her kings and nobles, they will eat all her fleshly parts meaning she will be stripped of all her assets, then they will now make her habitation an economic and political hellfire.

Revelation 17:15-16
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whoré sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whoré, and shall make her desolate and nakéd, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

This denudation of America will be led by the nations of the east, Persia, Russia, India, China etc., for whom the waters of the Euphrates river have been dried up so that they can enter in and seize, capture and enslave her, the bloody whoré.

Revelation 16:12
And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Obadiah 1:3
The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2021
MrPresident1:
Obadiah 1:3
The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

The LORD has promised to bring you down!

Obadiah 1:4
Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jeremiah 30:7-8
Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
8 For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
9 But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

The war of Armageddon will bring rest to the children of God. The yoke that satan has placed on their necks will be broken and the people will have rest, the rest that is from the LORD.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jeremiah 30:10
Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2021
Psalms 19:1-2
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

All of creation declare the glory of the Almighty God; his power is seen in all the universe. There is no tongue, or language or speech in the whole world where their voice is not heard, giving glory to the Almighty God that created everything.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Psalms 20:7-8
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
8 They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
Why the battle of Armageddon?
The battle of Armageddon is to bring peace to the earth, the peace that was lost when the great tribulation started in 70AD when Jerusalem was sacked and the Jews killed, dispersed, and enslaved by the Romans.

Isaiah 14:3-4
And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

Ever since Rome rose from the grave, it has had its feet on the neck of the world, there was no let up, the guy persecuted everybody ceaselessly. This guy would not allow anyone to have peace or rest, the war of Armageddon is to bring an end to his evil rule and dominion. The LORD will bring rest to the earth when the oppressor is defeated and de-fanged.

Ezekiel 38:14
Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

The Israel of God shall dwell safely when God has devastated satan and his hordes in the battle of Armageddon.

The battle of Armageddon is the crushing of rebellion. Michael has defeated satan and cast him to the dunghills, Michael is now in charge of heaven, the corona virus pandemic is the war in heaven, the corona vaccines is an attempt by satan to launch himself back to heaven, that is, returning to the old normal, it is an exercise in futility, it will fail, there is no wisdom against the LORD. This new normal will end in the rest of the LORD for Israel and the whole world.

Revelation 19:17-18
And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Isaiah 47:1-3
Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate.
2 Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers.
3 Thy unclothedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.

The LORD has promised to deal ruthlessly with the daughter of babylon, the source of all the sorrow and pain in the world. This whoree, this daughter of babylon cam to power and no one has rested since then. God has promised that he will give his people rest. God has also promised that he will not spare the babylonians in his wrath.

Psalms 37:10
For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2021
Read
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jeremiah 51:6
Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

Begin today to divest yourself from all babylonish influences. What are Babylonish influences? Evil and wickedness, Idolatry and covetousness. From today, begin to live for God. God has promised that he will recompense Babylon for all the evil things she did when she was in power:

Romans 1:29-32
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

The end of your greed and covetousness and evil has come

Jeremiah 51:13-14
O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.
14 The LORD of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.

Your end has come. This new normal will lead to rest, the rest of the LORD for his chosen. You will not rebound.

Enter hell!
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jeremiah 51:25-26
24 And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the LORD.
25 Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.
26 And they shall not take of thee a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; but thou shalt be desolate for ever, saith the LORD.

As it happened to the mother, so shall it become of the daughter

Revelation 17:16
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

For all you have done in the midst of Israel when God sent her into the Africa, you daughter of babylon, shall receive recompense for all your evil deeds

Ezekiel 35:5-9
Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:
6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.
8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.
9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

That hatred that blinded you so much that you could not stop your evil toward the Israel of God is the hatred that has eventually kill you!

The LORD is now in your midst to judge you terribly.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Revelation 18:7-8
How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Strong is the LORD that is judging you
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Revelations 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Generalissimo Michael is now in charge of the heavens, and safe with him are all those that have given their lives to Christ, who have accepted the offer of free salvation, these ones are fully protected from all the wickedness and devilishness of satan and his useless, toothless, and hopeless dogs. The redeemed of the LORD are the heavens that have been asked to rejoice
The inhabiters of the earth are all the people, everyone else that have refused to accept the offer of free salvation, everyone that have refused tolive righteously or acknowledge God in their doings, these are the inhabiters of the earth, and as you can see, it is woe to them.

You can see for yourself how hot Nigeria has become in the last one of two months, the devil has been cast down from heaven to the dunghills but he is not going own without a fight, and this fight is all the insecurity you are seeing all about. All that are in Christ are fully safe and vaccinated against all the antics of satan and his hopeless dogs. All who are not in Christ are all unprotected and easy prey; when you open the news your heart will just be cutting gbim gbim gbim because you are not safe. You continue to live in fear.

Come to the winning side, it does not take much, just say ''Lord Jesus, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour today, I accpet your offer of free saalvation. Thank you for saving me, in Jesus name, Amen''

Congratulations!

You are now safe and bulletproof, the antics of satan and his hopeless dogs have become the futile spasms of a beheaded fowl, there is nothing to it except sure death. This is the portion of satan and his useless, toothless and hopeless dogs

Revelation 22:14-15
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 1:24pm On May 01, 2021
Ezekiel 35:13-15
13 Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them.
14 Thus saith the Lord GOD; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate.
15 As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, even all of it: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Firstly, America built the third temple and then extremely proudly placed her embassy, which is a shrine, inside the temple of God in Jerusalem. This is the highest form of idolatry that anyone or any nation can commit against God. God says he has seen all the boastfulness and all the proud words that America has multiplied against him (including those spoken by her useless, toothless and hopeless dogs). As they have rejoiced in the poverty of Israel so shall he make her desolate too. All the land of Esau will be made desolate.

Isaiah 14:18-23
All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. 23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.

When the LORD gives his rest to all the people of the earth, this will happen very soon when the battle of Armageddon enters another gear, all the iniquitous nations and all the nations that rejoiced in evil will be sent to hell along with their principal, the son of perdition.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 8:43am On May 06, 2021
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 42:24-25 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.
25 Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.

The LORD poured out his anger on Israel because of their unfaithfulness and idolatry; Israel took the land and did worse than the previous dwellers, in devil worship and idolatry, sacrificing their children to devils in the valley of the son of Hinnom.

Jeremiah7:31
And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

Jeremiah 32:35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

God's holy people corrupted themselves so much that they became unrecognizable. Moses had warned them about this, the LORD knew what was in their minds when he brought them out from Egypt, he knew they would fall into idolatry, he knew they would break his covenant, and he told them of the severe punishment that would come their way when they did this

Deuteronomy 30:17-18
But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

Deuteronomy 31:16-17
16 And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.
17 Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?

Deuteronomy 31:20
For when I shall have brought them into the land which I sware unto their fathers, that floweth with milk and honey; and they shall have eaten and filled themselves, and waxen fat; then will they turn unto other gods, and serve them, and provoke me, and break my covenant.

Deuteronomy 32:30
How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

The LORD promised that he would redeem his people after they have tasted the blessing and the curse due toi their disobedience. The iniquity of Israel is now fully paid for, Israel has found favour with the LORD and he has redeemed the dearly beloved of his soul, the apple of his eyes. Let Israel rejoice in the salvation of the LORD. Israel is redeemed HALLELUJAH!!!

Deuteronomy 33:26-29
There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky.
27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.
28 Israel then shall dwell in safety alone: the fountain of Jacob shall be upon a land of corn and wine; also his heavens shall drop down dew. 29 Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 2:09pm On May 08, 2021
Joel 3:12-14
Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

The day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. This is the war of Armageddon in which the heavens will be judged. Gog and Magog, the chief princes of Mesech and Tibal will be judged too.

They have been commanded to put in the sickle for the harvest is ripe; their wickedness has reached the heavens and the decree for the commencement of judgment has come

Revelation 19:17-18
And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 12:00am On May 09, 2021
Revelation 21:3-4
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 12:14pm On May 09, 2021
MrPresident1:
From Chinese virus to Chinese rocket, Wormwood has arrived.

Any time there is Western news media frenzy about any event, we must always probe deeper, we all have this to learn by experience. Anything that enters into the earth from space is usually burned up upon entry in the atmosphere. All rockets, space debris, asteroids, etc get burned up when they arrive and only small fragments survive to reach the surface.

The symbol for the commencement of the battle of Armageddon has now been seen

Revelation 8:10-11
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

The kings of the east are China, Russia, India, Persia etc... China virus, China virus, Indian variant, Indian Ocean, Russian Hoax, Persian Nukes etc..

Revelation 16:12
And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Wormwood, the out-of-control Chinese (emphasis) rocket, the signal for the commencement of Armageddon has landed in the Indian (emphasis) ocean

https://www.rt.com/news/523292-china-reveals-rocket-long-march-reentry/
China says Long March 5B rocket BURNED UP over Indian Ocean near Maldives

The out-of-control Long March 5B rocket that so fascinated the Western media re-entered Earth’s atmosphere over the Indian Ocean and burned up, the Chinese space engineering agency has said.

The much-covered piece of space junk from the Long March-5B Y2 rocket, which delivered part of China’s space station into orbit on April 29, was expected to come down during the night between Saturday and Sunday. Initial estimates from the China Manned Space Engineering Office, a department of the People’s Liberation Army, placed the re-entry in the eastern Mediterranean.

However, the CMSEO said the rocket made re-entry at 10:24am Beijing time (02:24 GMT) and fell into the ocean around 72.47 E longitude and 2.65 N latitude. Most of it burned up on re-entry, as the Long March descended at an average speed of eight kilometers per second (five miles per second).

Re: The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world by MrPresident1: 11:27pm On May 10, 2021
Jeremiah 17:23
But they obeyed not, neither inclined their ear, but made their neck stiff, that they might not hear, nor receive instruction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click / Why Is Theology Missing From Redeemers' & Covenant's Universities' Curricula? / Can Someone Be Born Again, Yet Not Be Rapturable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.