Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) (42186 Views)

Neatly Used Bicycle With Gear Changing for sale / Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials / Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Emperor5(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nice job....but I guess this is not functioning because there is no fuel tank

1 Like

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by feelmeTy: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Let's get this guy funds to produce more and test for safety. Above all get him out of that zone!!
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Duplexxx: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Good job
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
At least with this it will cheaper to escape bandits and enter Niger Republic.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
HopeVictor:
Nice one...at least if engine spoil you fit put pedal continue your journey....
Are you kiddin me!
where you see pedal for the picture?

besides, how do you want to easily pedal-ride a bicycle with such weight added by the engine?

1 Like

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Usihyelda(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
GeeString:
A bicycle with an engine is basically a motorcycle so he hasn't invented anything new.
learn to appreciate...
besides no one says he invented anything new rather he constructed.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Nword22: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nice one, with this Arewa can empower their New country.. hope they can Ride this to chibok.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
That’s what these kinda bike is for.
2shaw:
I go like buy am ,for normal hood runs,I want to quickly buy suya,card,groceries, leisure. But naija roads with trailer everywhere no go allow you enjoy am smoothly.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Goahead(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
I'm not seeing the tank
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Usihyelda(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
wetin dey for chibok ?
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
HopeVictor:
Nice one...at least if engine spoil you fit put pedal continue your journey....

there's no pedal.

there's an oyinbo version called moped.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by tutudesz: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
CONSTRUCT OR ASSEMBLE.... PLS LET'S BE CLEAR

Meanwhile,

Only legends can understand...

Indomie generation would think garri was once blue grin
grin Indomie generation suppose know watin be this, na children were no go market no go know am.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Awesome350(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Those engines could have serve a better and there optimum utility in a bike where dey belong not this, inventions is about creating new things or making the old ones better..this is neither new nor making bike better.
Sorry but we're not going anywhere recycling inventories.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by ifnyioj22(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Mobilet

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Eaglesence: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
doggedfighter:
Just one passenger.

You no see say na bicycle dem write there ni? Abi na must make you dey use am dey hustle ni?
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Aeg0n: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
If only Nigeria is a well governed country.

Congratulations Injiniya.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

Meanwhile,

but where Omo go?
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
very useless idea,how can you mount a full fledge engine of a motorcycle on some piece of constructed metal and claim it is bicycle,ass far as that stuff drink oil and fuel forget it my broda na okada be dat
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by ESEAKARO(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
if you check well I think the fuel tank is attached to the iron in the middle connected to the seat and the tires iron

1 Like

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Bedroom26: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
impressive
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Charles4000(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
But where fuel go dey na?
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Elsueno: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

Meanwhile,

The original Omo grin
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by ajl: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is an example of northerners we want to be hearing from. Not some religious bigots and fanatics. We want people that use their mind and mind to elevate their condition and those around them. Not some zealots that use religion to suppress the masses and deliberately keep them poor.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Abeg there is nothing new or special in this.

I saw this 20 years ago when I travelled to Cotonou. Please, we need something new or extraordinary.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by deddypiper: 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nice one, I think this is called a motorcycle
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Jamesbally: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
This young Man is a better Engineer than INNOSON MOTORS. The young man build and design his Bike from scratch. But INNOSON MOTORS are fake and substandard moving Coffins, design and made the Chinese. grin grin grin grin

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by wealthgoddess: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
Emperor5:
Nice job....but I guess this is not functioning because there is no fuel tank
it has a fuel tank. check well again that metal pipe used for crossbar na the tank
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by extol1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
rottennaija:
Nice work. He should just have made it electric bike.
considering the level of sun in Nigeria, solar would have been better
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Northurmate:

www.katsinapost.com.ng/2021/04/03/made-in-katsina-technician-constructs-bicycle-with-engine-in-katsina-pictures/

Well into the 21st century, and Nigerians are celebrating the building of a bicycle...smh embarassed
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) / ***RORO Shipping***U.S.A→→→LAGOS***HAMBURG, ANTWERP→→→LAGOS*** / Innoson Should Look Into Partnership With Toyota To Bring Back The Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.