Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) (42392 Views)

Nigerian Man Designs Bicycle With Motorcycle Engine And Built-in Fuel Tank / Neatly Used Bicycle With Gear Changing for sale / Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
SamuelLoch:

The only difference between this and an okada is the shape. By the way, where's the fuel tank?
and one sit
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Where is the fuel tank? All these impractical things we keep doing. undecided
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by VicM6: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
This bicycle dey part of 100 ways to die young.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by shugabasbn: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Since the day of their golden son Ya'adua this is the first time I will read anything good that state
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Bekin: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
nice but this same setup has been available for a long while. have watched a video on one before. we need to look beyond this, getting cleaner source of energy is the goal
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
doggedfighter:
It's cheery to see something good come out Katsina . It's been long we heard good news from there.

Since their blood sucking criminal son got into power.

Congratulations, Engineer !
Best comment...

1 Like

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by ransomed: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
I grew up seeing this type of bicycle in my grandfather's compound in the 80's. I was told it came from France and was in vogue in the 60's. Well done for reviving it.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
yusluvad:
Best comment...

Thanks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by hansomb: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
SamuelLoch:

The only difference between this and an okada is the shape.
By the way, where's the fuel tank?
the frame is made to take the fuel. there's a fuel opening at the horizontal first frame from top.

1 Like

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by hansomb: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Pandsho:
nice but this same setup has been available for a long while. have watched a video on one before. we need to look beyond this, getting cleaner source of energy is the goal
when NEPA never stable u dey Luk for clean energy, even America never achieve that.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Whitelite: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
How much for the bike please
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Litmus: 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
Youtube him.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Charlie2020(f): 1:42am On Apr 05, 2021
This is a motor bike
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 2:02am On Apr 05, 2021
SamuelLoch:

The only difference between this and an okada is the shape. By the way, where's the fuel tank?
I don't think this one uses fuel.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 2:05am On Apr 05, 2021
sammysmiles:
This is a motorcycle with a bicycle design...
This is not a motorcycle but obviously a bicycle.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 3:54am On Apr 05, 2021
This is innovation in action.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Teeklef(m): 4:26am On Apr 05, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
CONSTRUCT OR ASSEMBLE.... PLS LET'S BE CLEAR

Meanwhile,

Only legends can understand...

Indomie generation would think garri was once blue grin
Omg!!! Na OMO be this oo
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by freemi(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2021
GeeString:
A bicycle with an engine is basically a motorcycle so he hasn't invented anything new.
if it's a bicycle then shud have pedals. No pedals no fuel tank. Nice construction anywys
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by eguarojeona: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2021
SamuelLoch:

The only difference between this and an okada is the shape.
By the way, where's the fuel tank?
It should be where the passenger at the back should be.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by TAYO124: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Why is there no demonstration of sb riding it. Pictures are not enough.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by TruthinAction: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
dreu2fine:

this is no Bicycle but bike it has engine and no pendal for the legs

Just my thought. I was trying hard to look for pedals. It is a motor bike.

1 Like

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by ericmor: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
GeeString:
A bicycle with an engine is basically a motorcycle so he hasn't invented anything new.

Good thing to do but I'm yet to see the pedal. Abi him just convert bicycle to okada ni
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
GeeString:

He didn't invent anything.

The topic is clear about that.

He constructed
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Northurmate: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bekin:
how can i get his contact i need one of it

these are his phone numbers: 07063146240 and 08155894355

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer / Buy And Ship Cars At Low Cost From Germany, USA & United Arab Emirate. / Renew,replace Your Number Plate, Register Your New Vehicle Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.