Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) (42189 Views)

Neatly Used Bicycle With Gear Changing for sale / Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials / Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Obdk: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is something a mechanic can do.... This is basically assembling a motorcycle.... Kudos making ur own frame. But its not viable. The tank cant contain more than 3 litrea judging by the engine u go dey frequent petrol station..
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
omoadeleye:

You no see say na bicycle dem write there ni? Abi na must make you dey use am dey hustle ni?

I see am but hustle is a must in this country grin grin grin grin.

How's your day going, dearie? cheesy
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
GeeString:
A bicycle with an engine is basically a motorcycle so he hasn't invented anything new.
Where's your own motorcycle you made, all you do is to be looking for bad news, and when you disgracefuly see a good news, you start lamenting
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
humberjade:
;

But it will become extremely more harder to pedal...I have used electric bicycles...you don't want the bicycle running outta power while u are out there...especially hilly routes...na die grin

Plus the thing no even get pedal

And this particular one go heavy die. grin

Kudos to the builder

Builder or 'organizer.'
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obdk:
This is something a mechanic can do.... This is basically assembling a motorcycle.... Kudos making ur own frame. But its not viable. The tank cant contain more than 3 litrea judging by the engine u go dey frequent petrol station..

So tey dem go begin think say u be spy
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by foreverme1225: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
SamuelLoch:

The only difference between this and an okada is the shape.
By the way, where's the fuel tank?
it runs on air
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
CONSTRUCT OR ASSEMBLE.... PLS LET'S BE CLEAR

Meanwhile,

Only legends can understand...

Indomie generation would think garri was once blue grin

Omo

The light one is RIM Omo. Very foamy
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
pascalbenz:
grin no fuel tank ...?

Fuel tank is the frame of the said bicycle. Though not a real bicycle because I didn't see the manual pedals.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by maiquel: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
HopeVictor:
Nice one...at least if engine spoil you fit put pedal continue your journey....
Where the pedal?
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by humberjade: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
blowjohn:

Builder or 'organizer.'

cheesy cheesy cheesy

We know that he didn't manufacture the parts, but he must have added some technical knowledge to it nah, you can't just couple the various parts together and get it going just like that.

I know someone who did same, but with his, you can still pedal if you want, and he didn't added all these heavy engines to it.

1 Like

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
HopeVictor:
Nice one...at least if engine spoil you fit put pedal continue your journey....

Where d pedal wey u want put let to continue ur journey
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by DonOms(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
SamuelLoch:

I think the motorbicycle's frame doubles as the fuel tank. It's ingenious if that's the case.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
extol1:

considering the level of sun in Nigeria, solar would have been better
Not necessarily. Its a bike no car. Unless for charging station.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by 1TripleC: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
How do I buy.. chat me on Whatsapp 07033216969
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Ckmilly22(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

Meanwhile,

omo
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Barbsamiin: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
pascalbenz:
grin no fuel tank ...?
The fuel tank is inside the upper pipe of the body frame, if you look carefully you can see the tank lid/cover attached.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Wilespo: 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
SamuelLoch:

...why u dey find am ?? u wan drink the fuel ?

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
SamuelLoch:

It's there in the top frame. Very small, but still there.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by TheEnygma(m): 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

Meanwhile,

i remember seeing this as a kid....it was always sold in garri bags and they would scoop it for you, my mom used it a lot.
I think the name was "elephant"
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
doggedfighter:

I see am but hustle is a must in this country grin grin grin grin.

How's your day going, dearie? cheesy

Going fine thanks
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by sinkhole: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
GeeString:
A bicycle with an engine is basically a motorcycle so he hasn't invented anything new.
abi o! I remember that we used to have a motor bike with bicycle pedal in those days. You could always add more power by pedalling the motor bike
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by SamuelLoch: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Springboot:

Can use pedal your Okada if you run out of fuel? Always think before your type rubbish

Coming from the person than actually had a thoughtful thing before typing...
Show me the foot pedal. Exactly where?

Learn how to relate with people, and comprehend someone's comment before quoting.
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Springboot: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Coming from the person than actually had a thoughtful thing before typing...
Show me the foot pedal. Exactly where?

Learn how to relate with people, and comprehend someone's comment before quoting.

You must be blind not to see the pedals there
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by SamuelLoch: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

It's there in the top frame. Very small, but still there.

DonOms:

I think the motorbicycle's frame doubles as the fuel tank. It's ingenious if that's the case.

Thanks! I actually saw it at first but I was thinking the pipe can't hold sufficient litres of fuel so I concluded that it can't be the fuel tank.

Wilespo:
...why u dey find am ?? u wan drink the fuel ?

Lmao! I no wan drink fuel o!
Just wanted to hear from the builder. I mean, engines run on a source of energy, and in this part of the world, a gas tank is necessary, that was why I asked.

3 Likes

Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by michkings: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Bicycle Where's the pedal??, machine?? where's the fuel thank This is a waste of time and resources, how does this contribute to Nigeria Economy.... Mtcheww...
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
HopeVictor:
Nice one...at least if engine spoil you fit comot engine carry pedal put continue your journey....
chisos
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
Na inside pocket rider go put fuel?
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
cheesy
HopeVictor:
Nice one...at least if engine spoil you fit comot engine carry pedal put continue your journey....
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
e get fuel tank, check the frame of the bike from the top is the fuel cover
pascalbenz:
grin no fuel tank ...?
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
you said it all

all he did was to remove moticycle engine and fix it on bicycle body and thats all

every auto engineer can do this so nothing new
GeeString:
Re: Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) by gulfer: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
Technically, no longer a bicycle angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) / ***RORO Shipping***U.S.A→→→LAGOS***HAMBURG, ANTWERP→→→LAGOS*** / Innoson Should Look Into Partnership With Toyota To Bring Back The Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.