Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Gov. Uzodimma Calls For Repentance & True Service To God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gov. Uzodimma Calls For Repentance & True Service To God. (135 Views)

Is Planned Repentance True Repentance? / The Right Prayer For Repentance From Sin / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Uzodimma Calls For Repentance & True Service To God. by ImoMedia: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
The Imo state Governor, Distinguished Senator Hope Uzodimma during the Easter celebration Sunday service at his Home Church, Omuma, called on all workers and the entire Imo citizens for true service to God and humanity and repentance in ways of corruption and de-service God, Imo State Government and Imo citizens.

Governor Uzodimma in his statement on the Easter Sunday, called on all Imo workers and Imo citizens to recommit themselves and their Christian faith in true service to God, to their neighbors, and at their working places by re-examining their activities and conscience.

Governor Uzodimma stated “Have we treated our conscience well, how have I managed my position as a government worker, am I among those cheating government, am I among those earning double salary and making noise that I have not been paid, am I among those frustrating every effort of government, if the answer is yes, then today is the day for you to repent.”

He further enjoined Imo citizens that perseverance, tolerance, good faith are ways to guide our conscience and the driving criteria for guaranteed salvation from the Lord.

#HopeNewAndElectronicMediaCenter

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Calls For Repentance & True Service To God. by Baawaa(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
He needs to repent first
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Calls For Repentance & True Service To God. by faithfullness1: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Na so
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Calls For Repentance & True Service To God. by andyblinks05: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
ok � ooo

(1) (Reply)

Pray These Prayer Points Everyday / The Essence Of Love - In The Spirit Of Easter(infographics) / Does The Gospel Of Grace Promote Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.