Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her (556 Views)

Man Cancels Wedding as Fiancee Refuses To Reveal Who Bought her Iphone13 Promax / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed / Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Thank you all for your contributions in my yesterday post. But after calling her for long and she didn't pick the calls, I became worried and went to bar to refresh myself, even in the bar, I was still calling her. I didn't catch a sleep yesterday night at all.
So this morning I tried to call her again but my phone battery is already dead, so I used my OG's phone to call her, surprisly to me, she picked, I told her it was me, and I asked her what happened to her phone, she said it was dead that she just charged it. I asked her of the #500 recharge card I sent yesterday, she said she saw it this morning, then she thanked me.
The way she responded was not clear to me, so I charged my phone, recharged my sim and called her again to ask her to come over, it wasn't easy for me to make her want to come over oo.
So when she came, she wasn't happy with me because I didn't sub for her, after promising her to help her out, I tried to get her in the mood and have fun, but she refused me my rights, I wasn't happy at all.
So after everything, I have to asked my friend to borrow me some money around 30k, but he said he only have like 12k, so he agreed and I used it to sub for her and sent her some cash.
She complained it was small though, but she later became happy and was playful with me again. She later let me have my way into her though.
But this girl is getting me into borrowing money, so I'm thinking of breaking up with her if she asks me for money again. As a broke guy I be, I don't even know how to go about things, now I'm always avoiding my friends because of her, this girl doesn't want to reason with me at all, but all is well. I just wish she could appreciate my love for her and stop complaining about money.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by phorget(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
How much be olosho?

1 Like

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by chatinent: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sex for love.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by heendrix(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
What u need do is simple call her n sing Rude boy's song Reason with me. Thank me later
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by lilvicky68(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Oga na your village people dey do you this thing but you never know...them don tie your brain untop palm tree..

5 Likes

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Charles4000(m): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
GatewayP:
Thank you all for your contributions in my yesterday post. But after calling her for long and she didn't pick the calls, I became worried and went to bar to refresh myself, even in the bar, I was still calling her. I didn't catch a sleep yesterday night at all.
So this morning I tried to call her again but my phone battery is already dead, so I used my OG's phone to call her, surprisly to me, she picked, I told her it was me, and I asked her what happened to her phone, she said it was dead that she just charged it. I asked her of the #500 recharge card I sent yesterday, she said she saw it this morning, then she thanked me.
The way she responded was not clear to me, so I charged my phone, recharged my sim and called her again to ask her to come over, it wasn't easy for me to make her want to come over oo.
So when she came, she wasn't happy with me because I didn't sub for her, after promising her to help her out, I tried to get her in the mood and have fun, but she refused me my rights, I wasn't happy at all.
So after everything, I have to asked my friend to borrow me some money around 30k, but he said he only have like 12k, so he agreed and I used it to sub for her and sent her some cash.
She complained it was small though, but she later became happy and was playful with me again. She later let me have my way into her though.
But this girl is getting me into borrowing money, so I'm thinking of breaking up with her if she asks me for money again. As a broke guy I be, I don't even know how to go about things, now I'm always avoiding my friends because of her, this girl doesn't want to reason with me at all, but all is well. I just wish she could appreciate my love for her and stop complaining about money.
Bro you ask for sex... Nah you find trouble...
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Bola146(f): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
You be big mumu, why not give your siblings and parents the money, they will appreciate it more than the ingrate!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by crackhaus: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Bro, there are good looking ladies who will give you good sex for half of that 12k and everybody will go their way afterwards without stress.

Since you like to spend money which you don't have just to get sex which you don't need to live, then please consider olosho...

And please, don't pay attention to anyone who will try to shame you for considering having sex with a prostitute.
We are now in an era of pro-choice and don't judge.
Have the time of your life...

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by sisisioge: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

She denied you your rights!
You borrowed to sub for her!
She didnt pick your calls!
You couldn't sleep!

It is well with you...continue.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by bukatyne(f): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
crackhaus:
Bro, there are good looking ladies who will give you good sex for half of that 12k and everybody will go their way afterwards without stress.

Since you like to spend money which you don't have just to get sex which you don't need to live, then please consider olosho...

And please, don't pay attention to anyone who will try to shame you for considering having sex with a prostitute.
We are now in an era of pro-choice and don't judge.
Have the time of your life...

OP:

You better pay attention to me grin

The story is ridiculous undecided

Borrow money to sub for your sexmate?

Foolishness chapter 1: 20.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by mariahAngel(f): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
GatewayP:

I feel sorry for you.

Leave fornication aside and go make something meaningful of your life.
There's time for everything. You're not only wasting time, you're wasting money you don't even have.

4 Likes

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Amanee(f): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Simpleton
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by cococandy(f): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
I tried to get her in the mood and have fun, but she refused me my rights, I wasn't happy at all
your right grin. Hilarious

1 Like

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by LadySarah: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
So you have come with ChildofDoom pattern?Updating your foolery and fantasies here.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by HopeVictor(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is either love or foolishness..make the love no choke you oh..
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by esthel(f): 2:34am On Apr 05, 2021
Denied you your rights cheesy
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Mindlog: 3:06am On Apr 05, 2021
So this guy has moved from his thread that was in the religious section on Saturday to here!cheesy

Still laughing at his conviction that sex with a woman he is not married to, is ihs right! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Oluolad86(f): 5:01am On Apr 05, 2021
Please confirm my story first, I need a cardiologist that can treat me for free please ( pericarditis with swollen legs). Kindly help me pay directly to any cardiologist hospital that you know, I'll go there for treatments. Thanks
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by DMechy: 5:12am On Apr 05, 2021
GatewayP:
So this morning I tried to call her again but my

Why do i find this funny. angry
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by DenreleDave(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2021
GatewayP:

Chai.... Child of doom grin

(1) (Reply)

30L Eurolux Water Heater For Sale / The MOST Beautiful Lagos Wedding Of All Times / Why Do People Dislike Bbnaija So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.