Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe (1007 Views)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) / Unanswered Questions On Yoruba's Hebrew Heritage / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by absoluteSuccess: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Happy Easter to you all.

This is a thread for the Yoruba Hebrew tribes' ingathering.

You can join us on WhatsApp as we build a formidable family of God solving problems and adding value to lives.

As a family, we can live the promises of God even in this perilous times.

To join, send "access" to 08097174000.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by KingOKON: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Inferiority complex na disease

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by Olu317(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2021
KingOKON:
Inferiority complex na disease
Mr. minority, how is this your problem? Face your ethnic problem.I mock you grin angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by macof(m): 12:43am On Apr 12, 2021
grin grin grin kikiki
Dem don open WhatsApp group. Inferiority complex at its worst
Thank goodness this people do not represent the Yoruba, we would have been a laughing stock

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by Olu317(m): 5:28am On Apr 12, 2021
macof:
grin grin grin kikiki
Dem don open WhatsApp group. Inferiority complex at its worst
Thank goodness this people do not represent the Yoruba, we would have been a laughing stock
Lol! What kind of written English is,

'this people' grin cheesy

inferiority complex at 'its worst' ? grin grin.

Just imagine your above grammatical fallacy and you want to engage me?Try and be part of Professor Akintoye's team to make Yorubaland a better place for us and Bros,I advice you to go study. Perhaps, peace shall come to your unsettled mind due to your futile endeavor. Meanwhile,dont be swayed towards wrong direction on my book because ,my work is not for NL. Just wait.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by macof(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2021
Olu317:
Lol! What kind of written English is,

'this people' grin cheesy

inferiority complex at 'its worst' ? grin grin.

Just imagine your above grammatical fallacy and you want to engage me?Try and be part of Professor Akintoye's team to make Yorubaland a better place for us and Bros,I advice you to go study. Perhaps, peace shall come to your unsettled mind due to your futile endeavor. Meanwhile,dont be swayed towards wrong direction on my book because ,my work is not for NL. Just wait.

Lol
Look at a secondary school drop out telling me about English grammar. Perhaps in your useless head it should be "at it's worst" grin or "these people" when referring to a single group of people grin
Dullard.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by Olu317(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2021
macof:

Lol
Look at a secondary school drop out telling me about English grammar. Perhaps in your useless head it should be "at it's worst" grin or "these people" when referring to a single group of people grin
Dullard.
at it's worst grin grin. I will only explain one out of the two.

Identifying the meaning of it’s and its :

First things first, it,as a word is a third-person singular neuter pronoun, used (among other ways) to stand in for inanimate things or ideas.

Now, here’s the rawpoint on Its:
"Its" is a possessive form of the pronoun it, meaning belonging to it. Chikena grin

It's:
It’s is a contraction of the words it is or it has. (Interestingly, we don’t really contract it was into it’s.)
If you’re trying to figure out whether you should write it’s or its, swap in it is or it has. If the sentence makes sense with either of those substitutions, use it’s. If the resulting sentence doesn’t make sense, you need its.

How to use "it’s"
It’s is a contraction of the words it and is or it and has. A contraction is a shortened form of a word or group of words (we love to smush sounds together when we speak), with the omitted letters often replaced in written English by an apostrophe, as it’s does for the i in is and the ha- portion of has.

How to use "its"
"Its" is the possessive form of it, used to indicate possession, ownership, belonging, etc.

English generally uses apostrophes to indicate possession, for example, Mary’s bike (the bike belonging to Mary) and the lions’ roars (the roars of the lions). But, confusingly, English does not use apostrophes when showing possession for personal pronouns: yours, ours, theirs, his, hers, and … its.

The reason we don’t use an apostrophe to show a possessive is long and complicated, but here are few fun facts:

Way back when in English, his is used for the possessive form of it. (That wasn’t perplexing at all.)
The use of its for the possessive form of it takes off in the 1500s.
After, we did commonly write it’s to show it possession for it, but that became nonstandard in the 1800s, probably due to the influence of pronouns like yours, hers, etc.

So, your nonsensical English says it all about your personality. grin grin . Go study Mr.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by macof(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Olu317:
at it's worst grin grin. I will only explain one out of the two.

Identifying the meaning of it’s and its :

First things first, it,as a word is a third-person singular neuter pronoun, used (among other ways) to stand in for inanimate things or ideas.

Now, here’s the rawpoint on Its:
"Its" is a possessive form of the pronoun it, meaning belonging to it. Chikena grin

It's:
It’s is a contraction of the words it is or it has. (Interestingly, we don’t really contract it was into it’s.)
If you’re trying to figure out whether you should write it’s or its, swap in it is or it has. If the sentence makes sense with either of those substitutions, use it’s. If the resulting sentence doesn’t make sense, you need its.

How to use "it’s"
It’s is a contraction of the words it and is or it and has. A contraction is a shortened form of a word or group of words (we love to smush sounds together when we speak), with the omitted letters often replaced in written English by an apostrophe, as it’s does for the i in is and the ha- portion of has.

How to use "its"
"Its" is the possessive form of it, used to indicate possession, ownership, belonging, etc.

English generally uses apostrophes to indicate possession, for example, Mary’s bike (the bike belonging to Mary) and the lions’ roars (the roars of the lions). But, confusingly, English does not use apostrophes when showing possession for personal pronouns: yours, ours, theirs, his, hers, and … its.

The reason we don’t use an apostrophe to show a possessive is long and complicated, but here are few fun facts:

Way back when in English, his is used for the possessive form of it. (That wasn’t perplexing at all.)
The use of its for the possessive form of it takes off in the 1500s.
After, we did commonly write it’s to show it possession for it, but that became nonstandard in the 1800s, probably due to the influence of pronouns like yours, hers, etc.

So, your nonsensical English says it all about your personality. grin grin . Go study Mr.

My god this guy is such a dullard grin

So from your explanation here which is correct

"At its worst" or "at it is worst"
In which of both sentences is there a possessive?

grin you are a dullard you don't even understand your own explanation.
I'm not surprised, it takes a special kind of stupidity to be chasing Hebrew origin for yorubas

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by Olu317(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
macof:

I'm not surprised, it takes a special kind of stupidity to be chasing Hebrew origin for yorubas
Haaah olodo! Google the words you posted grin grin. I am done.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by Olu317(m): 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
absoluteSuccess:
Happy Easter to you all.

This is a thread for the Yoruba Hebrew tribes' ingathering.

You can join us on WhatsApp as we build a formidable family of God solving problems and adding value to lives.

As a family, we can live the promises of God even in this perilous times.

To join, send "access" to 08097174000.

God bless you.
Facebook platform or IG seems better so that it is restricted. Although critique are allowed but extremists are not allowed or banned outrightly.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by macof(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Olu317:
Haaah olodo! Google the words you posted grin grin. I am done.
smh. You better be done and stop saying nonsense. Your dull intellect should be embarrassing to anyone close to you.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 13, 2021
Jobless flatin0s masquerading around with false identity have turned culture section into joke section....freakin apes

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by Olu317(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
macof:

Does at it is worst sound as good English to you ? Englishman grin ; Oga teacher learn:

How to use its

Its: is the possessive form of it, used to indicate possession, ownership, belonging, etc.

English generally uses apostrophes to indicate possession, for example, Macof’s bike (the bike belonging to Macof) and the dogs' barks (the barks of the dogs). But, confusingly, English does not use apostrophes when showing possession for personal pronouns: yours, ours, theirs, his, hers, and … its.

The reason English don't use apostrophe to show a possessive is long and complicated, but here are few fun facts:

Way back, the English used, his for the possessive form of it. (That wasn’t perplexing at all.)

The use of its for the possessive form of it takes off in the 1500s.Thereafter, English did commonly write it’s to show it possession for it, but that became nonstandard in the 1800s, probably due to the influence of pronouns like yours, hers, etc.

Example

The bank raised its rates.
Let’s try English's rule and swap in, it is. “The bank raised it is rates.” Now that doesn’t make sense. Its conveys that the rates belong to the bank.

Macof's Example:

Inferiority complex at its worst ### grin
Let us try to swap in it is: "Inferiority complex at it is worst". cheesy cheesy Your view conveys that, worst belong to inferiority complex.

Note :
Mr Olodo jatijati "its" is nonstandard since 1800s. Your dictionary obviously is also oudated. grin cheesy
Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by macof(m): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Olu317:
Does at it is worst sound as good English to you? Englishman grin ; Oga teacher learn:

How to use its

Its: is the possessive form of it, used to indicate possession, ownership, belonging, etc.

English generally uses apostrophes to indicate possession, for example, Macof’s bike (the bike belonging to Macof) and the dogs' barks (the barks of the dogs). But, confusingly, English does not use apostrophes when showing possession for personal pronouns: yours, ours, theirs, his, hers, and … its.

The reason English don't use apostrophe to show a possessive is long and complicated, but here are few fun facts:

Way back, the English used, his for the possessive form of it. (That wasn’t perplexing at all.)

The use of its for the possessive form of it takes off in the 1500s.Thereafter, English did commonly write it’s to show it possession for it, but that became nonstandard in the 1800s, probably due to the influence of pronouns like yours, hers, etc.

Example

The bank raised its rates.
Let’s try English's rule and swap in, it is. “The bank raised it is rates.” Now that doesn’t make sense . Its conveys that the rates belong to the bank.

Macof's Example:

Inferiority complex at its worst ### grin
Let us try to swap in it is: "Inferiority complex at it is worst". cheesy cheesy Your view conveys that, worst belong to inferiority complex.

Note :
Mr Olodo jatijati "its" is nonstandard since 1800s. Your dictionary obviously is also oudated. grin cheesy

But how can a human being be this dull for godsake
It's not as if he doesn't know it, but he just can't wrap his small brain around it. Knowledge is different from understanding apparently. Imagine giving an explanation but still don't understand your own explanation. This is hilarious af grin

Here's what I think :
Mofo here saw my comment, he got desperate to use something to attack me, his emotions got triggered and he quickly settled to tackle my use of the word "its" without he himself being sure if it was wrong or not. But in his desperation he needs it be wrong so his brain just sees it as wrong at all costs. He even had to google the word and copied the explanation he found here which actually state my use of the word is accurate but still his brain sees my use of the word as wrong grin grin
This is how mental problems manifest o. When information doesn't pass properly through the brain

You have just embarrassed yourself for nothing
Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by absoluteSuccess: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2021
Olu317:
Facebook platform or IG seems better so that it is restricted. Although critique are allowed but extremists are not allowed or banned outrightly.

Alright bro Olu. You trust we can never go the same circle we've gone here anywhere else cheesy

It took almost a decade, just back and forth. But thank God we finished well and finished strong.

The ingathering is ongoing, I will equally explore other platforms too. Good and bad equals progress.

We can't cherry pick every event of life.

Taa ba si ni'adiju kenibuburu koja, aonii mogba teni rere t'an fe maa re koja lo pelu.

Good morning bro.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by Olu317(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2021
macof:

But how can a human being be this dull for godsake
It's not as if he doesn't know it, but he just can't wrap his small brain around it. Knowledge is different from understanding apparently. Imagine giving an explanation but still don't understand your own explanation. This is hilarious af grin

Here's what I think :
Mofo here saw my comment, he got desperate to use something to attack me, his emotions got triggered and he quickly settled to tackle my use of the word "its" without he himself being sure if it was wrong or not. But in his desperation he needs it be wrong so his brain just sees it as wrong at all costs. He even had to google the word and copied the explanation he found here which actually state my use of the word is accurate but still his brain sees my use of the word as wrong grin grin
This is how mental problems manifest o. When information doesn't pass properly through the brain

You have just embarrassed yourself for nothing
Olodo, there is nothing to wrap up or are you a wrapper ? Wrap is even blunder grin grin grin.

Go learn how to construct good English; 'he can not wrap around his small brain'.'without he himself' . tongue tongue tongue.

There is nothing you posted earlier or previously that's sensible because everything as it relates to Hebrew's world view that you opined is based on false from inception. Seriously, you are a daft and a full at it! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by Olu317(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Alright bro Olu. You trust we can never go the same circle we've gone here anywhere else cheesy

It took almost a decade, just back and forth. But thank God we finished well and finished strong.

The ingathering is ongoing, I will equally explore other platforms too. Good and bad equals progress.

We can't cherry pick every event of life.

Taa ba si ni'adiju kenibuburu koja, aonii mogba teni rere t'an fe maa re koja lo pelu.

Good morning bro.
Morning to you bro. I am sure you see In my submission , that people who are critics are allowed. Irrespective of whose ox is gored, I am still one of the descendants of my ancestors. I remain my humble self:

Ọmá èrí Ogùn dàdè

Ọmá è rí Ogùn màsà

Ọmá è rí ọtẹ̀ màá bẹrù

Ọmá Odẹdẹ Ȁání cheesy cheesy

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by macof(m): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Olu317:
Olodo, there is nothing to wrap up or are you a wrapper ? Wrap is even blunder grin grin grin.

Go learn how to construct good English; 'he can not wrap around his small brain'.'without he himself' . tongue tongue tongue.

There is nothing you posted earlier or previously that's sensible because everything as it relates to Hebrew's world view that you opined is based on false from inception. Seriously, you are a daft and a full at it! grin grin

People close to you should be worried about your mental state. I thought you said you were done like 3 comments ago?
Re: The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe by absoluteSuccess: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Olu317:
Morning to you bro. I am sure you see In my submission , that people who are critics are allowed. Irrespective of whose ox is gored, I am still one of the descendants of my ancestors. I remain my humble self:

Ọmá èrí Ogùn dàdè

Ọmá è rí Ogùn màsà

Ọmá è rí ọtẹ̀ màá bẹrù

Ọmá Odẹdẹ Ȁání cheesy cheesy

Cheers

Baba, you offered me a common sense.

If you must engage every fool that comes around in actualising your potentials, you will need more than a lifetime or two to do just that.

Everyone has enemies, let them be as you need to succeed and protect yourself from their evil machinations to hack you down also.

The fool is fulfilled once you're detailed.

You are not in competition with people who need you to be relevant, you are above them and will always shape their thoughts and give them what to talk about.

cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Keep Our Son’s Body Intact, Monarch Tells SCOAN / What Will You Do When You Can't Make A Decision? / Black Chess Grandmaster.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.