Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

“sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo (6275 Views)

Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried / Meet Mitchell Anu Adeleke, Davido's 1st Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by woloadedCEO: 12:24am On Apr 05, 2021
Controversial investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo took to her official Twitter handle to reveal that the DMW boss, Davido, and his baby mama, Sophia Momodu are still having sexual affairs with each other.

In a recent post shared by Kemi Olunloyo, she said that Davido still engages in sexual intercourse with Sophia when he comes to visit his daughter. According to her, this is a strategy in getting Davido back into her life again.

The journalist mocked Sophia as she insisted that Sophia is an “ex” and should remain an “ex” in Davido’s love life.

Here’s what she tweeted;

“Sophia always has sex with David when he visits hoping to get him back. Take the S out and you got EX. Sex with the ex is BEST. Hopefully, Edami is not at the door listening”

Use link below for new updates

https://woloaded.com.ng/sophia-always-has-sex-with-davido-when-he-visits-his-daughter-kemi-olunloyo-alleges/

Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by DamiBlaise: 4:39am On Apr 05, 2021
So? Wetin concern you, na your ex? See what this old woman is even talking about :/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by MVLOX(m): 5:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Dis woman don start again
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:32am On Apr 05, 2021
This mad woman should keep shut jare, she's becoming too stale and boring.
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by mayklef(m): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Aunty Kemi and Davido wahala be like Temple Run....e no dy finish
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by columbus007(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2021
And that Sophia that is so yummy grin sweet pussi.
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by gnykelly(m): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2021
David's will always have access to her Congo. That's why i pity guys that marries single mother.

1 Like

Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by SarkinYarki: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2021
You be Mumu Woman woman
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by BlessedNuel: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2021
Local man is just speechless
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by BigYash: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2021
As long he didn't rape her,no wahala. E blike this woman get crush on David. Ask am for the dicck ,if e dey hungry you too. Na community diccck,so the guy no send if you too need am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by wingmanIII: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2021
Who are the idiots always putting this obviously deranged woman in the news?
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by CSTRR: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by orohbiro(f): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2021
This why I hate men
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by pepperdemzombie: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Sophie is not Davido's only baby mama, why are they always sitting on her head? Davido na community gbola, allow them to fvck in peace.
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by yetunsbay(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2021
orohbiro:
This why I hate men
lol, see talk. And u like women abi ?
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by Ewizard(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2021
Na only davido matter she dey use shine.
Why she no fit dig Don Jazzy Marriage matter all this year's.
Kemi should go try something new, maybe tailoring or hairdressing.
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by ChiefSosa(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2021
orohbiro:
This why I hate men
Lol, just because some boys in Koforidua suck doesn't mean you should hate men. Try some guys around ANUC, we still have good nigerian boys there. Ciao!
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by Telegram234(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Okafor law is bae cheesy cheesy wink
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by anonym0us: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
You couldn't tell us don jazzy was married, I'm disappointed in you
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by Mastakija(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
mayklef:
Aunty Kemi and Davido wahala be like Temple Run....e no dy finish
even temple run seff dey finish...
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by Malawian(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
Okafor's Law, nothing new here.
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
woloadedCEO:
Controversial investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo took to her official Twitter handle to reveal that the DMW boss, Davido, and his baby mama, Sophia Momodu are still having sexual affairs with each other.

In a recent post shared by Kemi Olunloyo, she said that Davido still engages in sexual intercourse with Sophia when he comes to visit his daughter. According to her, this is a strategy in getting Davido back into her life again.

The journalist mocked Sophia as she insisted that Sophia is an “ex” and should remain an “ex” in Davido’s love life.

Here’s what she tweeted;

“Sophia always has sex with David when he visits hoping to get him back. Take the S out and you got EX. Sex with the ex is BEST. Hopefully, Edami is not at the door listening”

Use link below for new updates

https://woloaded.com.ng/sophia-always-has-sex-with-davido-when-he-visits-his-daughter-kemi-olunloyo-alleges/

Nothing wrong with that. That's why I never had any serious relationship with baby mamas. Na to chop correct m.ilf then waka.
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by 3gpvids: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
orohbiro:
This why I hate men
Ya life ya pant

1 Like

Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by Upmost96(f): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
Such a nutcase
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by LesbianBoy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
I won't be surprised i swear.

I have thought about this, that davido still fit dey fvck that sophia babe o. lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo by mytime24(f): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Monitoring spirit

(1) (Reply)

Why Paw-paw Lost Out On National Award ! / PHOTOS!!! Nigerians You Never Knew Won Grammy Awards / Who Wore This Boyfriend Jeans Better? Genevieve Nnaji Vs Linda Ikeji -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.