Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) (1270 Views)

Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) / My Current Relationship Problem. Should I Marry This Man Or His Beast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by DannyG8(m): 6:10am On Apr 05, 2021
am an introvert , to quite I have been into couple of relationship but the relationship don't last long ok my last relationship only lasted for 4 month just like that the girl start giving me attitude and we later broke up I don't know if it because I don't give her money or I just don't understand

when I talk to a girl the hardly refuse my relationship proposal but when we start the relationship it won't last long before the girl will start giving me attitude I don't know what is wrong I just don't understand

all the girls I go into relationship with if I meet with them and we talk they always accept before you know it relationship is over

please what do you think is the problem I need your advice please no insult
thank you all help a brother
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by Goldbw122(m): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2021
In relationship is a give and take so you should be able to give attention, love, consign on the said relationship, girls like to be loved yes you have to give them solid attention when you don't have time for your girl then that is a big issue just like a father that always travel and his child don't know him that is harsh... same goes with relationships...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by sofeo(m): 6:32am On Apr 05, 2021
If at first, they all like you, then later start giving attitudes, then you probably need to check yourself Bro, maybe how you treat them.

You are lucky to have most girls saying yes to you, which means some things are attracting them all to you, at first.

Sir down and check yourself personally and how you handle them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by Bluezy13(m): 6:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Embrace the way you are and focus on life.
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by DannyG8(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Goldbw122:
In relationship is a give and take so you should be able to give attention, love, consign on the said relationship, girls like to be loved yes you have to give them solid attention when you don't have time for your girl then that is a big issue just like a father that always travel and his child don't know him that is harsh... same goes with relationships...
really you mean am not giving much time and attention is cause of the early break up
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by DannyG8(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2021
sofeo:
If at first, they all like you, then later start giving attitudes, then you probably need to check yourself Bro, maybe how you treat them.

You are lucky to have most girls saying yes to you, which means some things are attracting them all to you, at first.

Sir down and check yourself personally and how you handle them.

thanks Man I was thinking the same but I just don't know what to think , most of the girls I talk to always say yes but before you know it break up sometime it hurts me because I don't even know the cause
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by DannyG8(m): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Bluezy13:
Embrace the way you are and focus on life.
which hustle right
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by baralatie(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2021
cry u mean on an easter monday morning! instead of you to be shouting hosanna to Baba God!
you are crying about t.o.t.o. things!
na wa o

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by DannyG8(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2021
baralatie:
cry u mean on an easter monday morning! instead of you to be shouting hosanna to Baba God!
you are crying about t.o.t.o. things!
na wa o
lolz calm down God is watching you
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by mosdii(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them for your sanity

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by SporaD8: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2021
DannyG8:
really you mean am not giving much time and attention is cause of the early break up
Eggxactly! You don't give money nor attention (boring introvert) Babes simply think they are in a relationship with themselves so they quit.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by danietohbadt(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2021
Lol.

Na Naija girls matter you dey carry for head like Gala?

Haven't you heard? Nigerian girls are useless.

All these time and energy you're wasting on relationships, why not use it to build yourself and make money?

If you've got money, they'll be the ones coming to beg for your attention.

Don't forget "Only the man who has money, has power over women".
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by Bluezy13(m): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2021
DannyG8:
which hustle right
Yes.
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by hassana45502: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2021
:Embrace the way you are and focus on life.which hustle right
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by BigYash: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Seems you make them too comfortable with you or you have a character that is not nice that drives them. But in all,focus on achieving greatness in life. These girls aren't worth your time ,not to talk of the big one"Love"
I don talk my mind o

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by kalu61(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2021
DannyG8:
am an introvert , to quite I have been into couple of relationship but the relationship don't last long ok my last relationship only lasted for 4 month just like that the girl start giving me attitude and we later broke up I don't know if it because I don't give her money or I just don't understand

when I talk to a girl the hardly refuse my relationship proposal but when we start the relationship it won't last long before the girl will start giving me attitude I don't know what is wrong I just don't understand

all the girls I go into relationship with if I meet with them and we talk they always accept before you know it relationship is over

lt's common among introverts. Losing interest at the speed of light in a relationship, you are not alone. l think you should work on getting more money and be a giver. With cash, you can spies up your relationships.

Women are emotional species, don't follow them with reason and logic at your own peril. See them as kids that doesn't know what they want, need to be corrected.

Don't be too stingy mehn. Every man will spend stupidly on a woman one way or the other.
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by Wittyglam(f): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lack of understanding. You need to understand the person you want to date, it's not always about money. You're an introvert but it should not stop you from loosing up a small to satisfy your extrovert girlfriend.

If you don't like to go out don't date someone that enjoys going out everytime. Check this out for more tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZHJTPTG7c
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by DannyG8(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
kalu61:
lt's common among introverts. Losing interest at the speed of light in a relationship, you are not alone. l think you should work on getting more money and be a giver. With cash, you can spies up your relationships.

Women are emotional species, don't follow them with reason and logic at your own peril. See them as kids that doesn't know what they want, need to be corrected.

Don't be too stingy mehn. Every man will spend stupidly on a woman one way or the other.
really spending on a girl to much she will start calling you names
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by DannyG8(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bluezy13:

Yes.
thanks
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by DannyG8(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
SporaD8:

Eggxactly! You don't give money nor attention (boring introvert) Babes simply think they are in a relationship with themselves so they quit.
do you think give money will solve it
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by SporaD8: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
DannyG8:
do you think give money will solve it
Only if you're related to santa clause!
Be very strict with your money. Attention is all that matters.
Even still, be stingy with your attention to avoid see finish.
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by DannyG8(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
SporaD8:

Only if you're related to santa clause!
Be very strict with your money. Attention is all that matters.
Even still, be stingy with your attention to avoid see finish.
amazing tell me more
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by frozen70(f): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2021
DannyG8:

I think you are boring, you need to learn how to be interactive, women don't like men who can't raise a gist to entertain theur moments with a guy

Then if you are stingy, that's the worst of it
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by DannyG8(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
frozen70:

I think you are boring, you need to learn how to be interactive, women don't like men who can't raise a gist to entertain theur moments with a guy

Then if you are stingy, that's the worst of it
interaction fine but stingy hmmmm I should give her all my money because am dating her
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by VanillaIyce(f): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
DannyG8:

Attention is key and it must be shown, be kind and compassionate and be very neat...odours can make them ghost you without a word, especially the mouth.
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by DannyG8(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
VanillaIyce:

Attention is key and it must be shown, be kind and compassionate and be very neat...odours can make them ghost you without a word, especially the mouth.
all this things you mentioned are not my problem remembered I said when I talked to them at first the don't resist after sometime the start giving me attitude I don't spend money on girls ooh I prefer sending the money to my mama
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by frozen70(f): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
DannyG8:
interaction fine but stingy hmmmm I should give her all my money because am dating her

Lol

Anyway you can still date her without giving her money, just make sure you don't indulge in intimacy
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by thatsleepboy1: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Brother, you need deliverance. you're battling with the women you've played before.
Re: I Need Your Help ( Relationship Problem) by DannyG8(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
frozen70:

Lol

Anyway you can still date her without giving her money, just make sure you don't indulge in intimacy
okay this Nigeria girls matter tire me ooh

(1) (Reply)

+18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution / Have You Ever Dated A Female Soldier Before? / WATCH VIDEO: Slayqueen Goes Nakk£d On Live Video To Rain Curses On Boy Who Accus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.