Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Is This Platonic Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Platonic Sex? (1398 Views)

7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Platonic Sex? by ozodigboo(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2021
I recently met a 21 year old girl. We like each other but I know she has a guy, so I wasn't keen on interrupting them.
When the girl kept on showing interest, I asked about the guy.
She admitted that they're close, they do have sex, but they're not dating.
I'm confused.
Did she say that to encourage me? Is she lying? How can you be close to a guy, you like him, you sleep with him, but cannot date him
Re: Is This Platonic Sex? by Amotolongbo(f): 3:47pm On May 31, 2021
ozodigboo:
I recently met a 21 year old girl. We like each other but I know she has a guy, so I wasn't keen on interrupting them.
I'm confused.
Did she say that to encourage me? Is she lying? How can you be close to a guy, you like him, you sleep with him, but cannot date him
It is possible

We all have reasons for dating. For benefit, satisfaction or fun.

Not all dateable guys are marriable.

1 Like

Re: Is This Platonic Sex? by TempUser: 3:54pm On May 31, 2021
Friends with benefits cheesy
Re: Is This Platonic Sex? by PlayMaker14: 3:56pm On May 31, 2021
Research has it that 92.68% of Nigerian girls are CONFUSED....

This one is just giving you some stylish excuse to cover up her Confusion and harlotry.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Platonic Sex? by chatinent: 3:56pm On May 31, 2021
I'm beginning to loathe Nigerian girls.

Such hoedacity!
Re: Is This Platonic Sex? by Chloraseptic: 4:02pm On May 31, 2021
21yrs old you said

She would say the same thing to the next cuter guy that approaches her after she's started dating you..
Re: Is This Platonic Sex? by Jeon(f): 4:05pm On May 31, 2021
ozodigboo:
I'm confused.

Everytime I met this girl, I met that boy
Where Unah dy meet like this?
Meself I want to meet ooh.

Re: Is This Platonic Sex? by MJBOLT: 4:39pm On May 31, 2021
op is still a learner grin many girls fvck guys who are not in any romantic relationship with them
Re: Is This Platonic Sex? by Theboy21: 4:40pm On May 31, 2021
cheesy Be ready for premium tears if you are not strong, cos she will still be smashing that dude cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Platonic Sex? by ceede2: 4:46pm On May 31, 2021
ozodigboo:
I'm confused.
... tell her to give you the same energy she give the other guy.

Check my rule 2.
Re: Is This Platonic Sex? by Ok12345(f): 5:25pm On May 31, 2021
where Una dey meet sef...

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Nigerian Coins Like 50kobo 1naira E.t.c. I Buy 10k Each. / She Said She Doesn't Like Pet Name / Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.