Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident (12624 Views)

Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Nigerian Striker Audu Seriki Dies In Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by Becomricho: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
got murder
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by javalove(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
Is it the guy that normally celebrate his goal like he is paddling a canoe ?

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by tlops(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2011
rip
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
that's real terrible
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by medjai(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
Terrible news. . . May his soul R.I.P
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by Donshegxy10(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
So sad to hear the death of a young and promising guy, may his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by osajojo(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
i gues these greeks are good in witchcraft or it maybe the yoruba. Dis guy just sufa 4 notin. Bye dude. We mis u
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by pannyman(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
It's sad. According to the police report I heard on the BBC he was not wearing his seat belt.
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by aieromon(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
R.I.P Bro
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by Gbaka(m): 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
r.i.p ma man, may ur gentl soul rest eternaly.
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by nwaafo1: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
RIP Bayo. condolence to family and friends and Nigerians
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by adexfem(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
What a loss, May his gentle soul rest in peace cry
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by Drewboi(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
cry cry cry so sad
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by Olumogun: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
cry cry
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by igboboy1(m): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2011
Damn he was a promising star, RIp
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by mamagee3(f): 12:47am On Apr 19, 2011
May his soul rest in peace!!!

But, seriously can someone let us know this players/celebrities before their demise? embarassed
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by daqskin: 1:34am On Apr 19, 2011
its so so sad sad RIP
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by henry101(m): 3:44am On Apr 19, 2011
rip femi.
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by DASLEEKY: 3:52am On Apr 19, 2011
RIP bro,
Pls He's not not just 3 times super eagles capped player,
He was Fifa u-20 wold cup silver medalist Holland 2005, and olympic silver medalist,as seen in the pix with the Maradona @ Belging 2008

Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by obongtunji: 6:52am On Apr 19, 2011
RIP Ade. I wonder d situation d wife 2 b is rite now.
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by HNIC(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2011
Still reeling with shock. . .
Fantastic footballer who was destined for great things.
RIP
and God grant his family(including his fiancee) fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by suxes2005(m): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2011
r.i.p
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by Concept(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2011
Too early to miss a valuable guy like him, although death is a debt we are all going to pay, we do not know that it will be this early. We lost one of our attacking minded defender. Rest in perfect peace, and I pray God consolation to be the supreme for the family he left behind especially his heart-throb.
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by isincere: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2011
pro01:

Oh God. Bayo was my secondary school classmate; I always remarked that he was the first to hit national limelight out of not just our class but the whole set. I'm short of words because I was really really proud of his achievement. Now that he was on the upward swing - his beloved 'bros' had been made Super Eagles manager (Siasia), he was trying to move to a bigger club, and was about to get married. - .he had to die so suddenly. These are the kinds of things that make one sometimes pessimistic about this scriptless misadventure called life. Painful. Sad. Pointless, life.

True word, R.I.P. bro
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by mystikal(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2011
Don't think I can remember him, May his soul find peace.
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by sirtj007: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2011
we have lost a true patriotic citizen of Nigerian who served the nation in term of energy and skill may the good lord grant him perfect rest, olubayo adefemi i miss you for ever
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by haboosa(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2011
RIP bro, i cant forget that subliming goal u scored against Belgium @ the Beijing Olympics cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by Kgdavid(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2011
very very sad, although not one of the best this was a player i had hopes for, very very unfortunate, after working so hard to get somewhere in life to pass away at this point-almost as if he was "dead on arrival". the big lesson for all of us is that no one is immune from death whether young or old, rich or poor, famous or unknown,armed robber or footballer. live life right with your maker. on a side note do nigerian youths get carried away behind the wheels of a car too much?? this the fifth or so young nigerian celeb to fatally critically crash his/her car
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by Limaoscar: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2011
Jesus!!!!, I remember this guy in the Fifa-U-20 world cup in beijing, He was gooood!!!

May the Lord console His family and loved ones and continue to provide and Protect those left behind including His Spouse-in-waiting-Amen!
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by Gbenge77(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2011
So sad.
Re: Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident by kunlezii: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
R.I.P Olubayo.May you soul rest in Peace.May Almighty God consoul his parents, sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick / Man Utd To Sign Barca's Umtiti If They Fail To Get Maguire / Pictures Of Daniel Amokachi's Wife And Handsome Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.