Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) (63327 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by BigBashiru: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2021
FILEBE:
We are our own problem in this country.
It happens all over the country.. Nepa take light, few minutes after, you hear say dem don thief transformer wire.

This is the glaring truth.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Quality20:
Government shd not do any rail infrastructure in SE anymore, since these ppl are genetically criminals

" . . . . Genetically Criminals ."

Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

The man did noble.
Nice one.

That rail way hasn't been in used for numbers of years now. The useless government abandoned it because it doesn't matter to them, what matter most to them, is flying always to London for medical check up.

Modified:

You lots from wasteside are busy condemning the man for carrying irons that are not even good, but will clap endlessly for the likes of Tinubu for stealing your past and future. Tinubu deserve standing ovation for that, but this man here deserve to be hang.

You people are not even ashamed to cry over useless analogue rail way in 21st century, constructed many years ago by the colonial masters, when the rest of the world are going digital. Useless country.
grin grin grin grin grin harsh but true.

Useless country indeed.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by JohnSin97: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2021
Flatin0s aren't human....just good at consuming and destroying.

1 Like

Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Emmerlee(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2021
Quality20:
Government shd not do any rail infrastructure in SE anymore, since these ppl are genetically criminals

Genetically? A whole region? WOW! You guys are taking this low IQ hate game to a whole new level.

What the guy is doing is terrible, but how will you feel if I follow the sentiments out there and say all Yorubas are genetically ritualists or all Northerners are genetically terrorists?

May God help your dark hollow souls. Spits
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2021
He dey even do am with confidence grin

If the Police sef see the opportunity, una think say dem no go thief am undecided
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2021
The man is clearly stealing the scraps, grin grin but i don't blame him, atleast he is helping the stale governor to get rid of the scrap they call railway. governor ugwuanyi is a bigger thief.

And oh! Buhari is still here in london seeking medical treatments. grin

As someone said, The best nigerian hospital is in london.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Emmerlee(m): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2021
jamesversion:
Igbos are a menace to any sane society.

Just imagine the vandalization of such critical infrastructure.

That is how Igbos with their thieving culture have stolen almost all the manhole covers on all major roads in Port Harcourt, without considering the risk of accident leading to serious injuries and/or instant death due to the absence of those manhole covers.

When a society places money gotten by any means above morals, it results in Igbo lifestyle.

Another Idiot. My consolation is that f00ls like you are actually few, otherwise I would have said the country is in deep sh*t.

How you guys go about living like rats with no moral compass is shocking. Half baked brains coming online to spew bumkum. Well done oh, your tribe is full of saints while Igbos everywhere are criminals.. Continue to exhibit madness oh, It's in you like peak.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2021
SimplyFacts:
He dey even do am with confidence grin

If the Police sef see the opportunity, una think say dem no go thief am undecided
no mind dem grin grin Nigerian police are bigger thieves, maybe the police have not noticed the railway that is why they didn't steal them first.

1 Like

Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by SALIMAN(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2021
Abandoned rail , something thst is of no use again. Wasting and rusting
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Nna ehn
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by robosky02(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2021
Where is amaecho and his boys

Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Local man must eat no dulling grin
but he should at least get advanced cutting machines to make the work easier and faster grin
grin
That's what I thought too.
Though, stealing is bad but some thieves are not smart.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Also include your father's name there. Apparently he thought you how to criminalize everyone because of a single person's folly.

Your brain is congested with faeces. My advice: decongest it

Seun Obinoscopy oam4j Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2021
DarlingtonC:
If you have brain, you wouldn't want everyone punished because of one person's fully.

Reactivate your brain, it's filled with cobwebs

When did you do an MRI to detect that?. Also, how do spiders get into people's brains to weave cobwebs? Your education money should have been used to rear poultry.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Calitoscassius:
no mind dem grin grin Nigerian police are bigger thieves, maybe the police have not noticed the railway that is why they didn't steal them first.

Naija Police,,,, some of them would leave their duties to follow vehicles conveying some stuff,,,, knowing that the vehicles won't be stopped or searched when they're with the driver. All becoz of money
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2021
DarlingtonC:
i wil also include my father's name there. Apparently he thought me how to criminalize everyone because of a single person's folly.

My brain is congested with faeces. My advice: i will not decongest it

Amazing!! grin grin
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Naija Police,,,, some of them would leave their duties to follow vehicles conveying some stuff,,,, knowing that the vehicles won't be stopped or searched when they're with the driver. All becoz of money
grin Nigerian police that was transporting Nigerians illegally with their own tax payers police vehicles across the nigeria during the covid lockdown and collecting tranportation fares from their customers (nigerians) grin I was even one of their customers, they drove me all the way from Abuja airport to Enugu only me sitting comfortably in an airconditioned police vehicle for 40k Naira.

1 Like

Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Tonyewarri: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2021
How people on the comment turned this to a tribal and political thing is amazing. Like I'm legit in awe.

1 Like

Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by michoim(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

The man did noble.
Nice one.

That rail way hasn't been in used for numbers of years now. The useless government abandoned it because it doesn't matter to them, what matter most to them, is flying always to London for medical check up.

Modified:

You lots from wasteside are busy condemning the man for carrying irons that are not even good, but will clap endlessly for the likes of Tinubu for stealing your past and future. Tinubu deserve standing ovation for that, but this man here deserve to be hang.
What a weird response devoid of good wisdom...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by stickle(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2021
Very sad indeed and to think anyone will support this in whatever guise is more sadden.
It not about tribe, it is who we are. If you see this and you're happy, please, check yourself.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Jesse1991: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2021
There is no way the action of this man is justifiable. The problem with this country is that we can't tell ourselves the truth. Country is hard, we know bit if everybody starts to steal. What will remain in the country. We should stop this mentality of blaming rich people for everything. If you like insult them from now to tomorrow. It won't take anything away from them. The train in the East is was not abadoned today. So it is not the fault of this government. Train stopped working under IBB regime. We have had other presidents since then, even a southerner and he didn't fix it. So we should take it easy when we want to point fingers.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Jesse1991: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2021
Godwin542:
see below
Are you sure it is pay after winning. Because I am interested
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Quality20:

Seconded! How could a sane person do such a thing? Don't they want good things?
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
I am igbo but no normal human can support this.

Nna some of we igbos are more corrupt than apc and buhari joined together

Biger thiefs than Jonathan and tinubu

Growing up in port Harcourt I can tell you that 98% of all well to do men and women in PH made thier money through this act like the man in the topic.

The annoying thing about all this is that most of all the wealth people like this creat does not last upto 20years and the money never reach the nect generation.

Listen to osadebe and oliver and note all the rich men they mentioned just about 25 years ago but sadly today almost all of them and their money has gone oblivion with nearly no trace.

Ezego
Joneb
Ululucase

Just name them.

Money must be created with equilibrium otherwise it can not stand the test of time

1 Like

Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Why should the rail wast while the men are hungry? ... cheesy cheesy wink cheesy

The Government should remove it, if is not functional undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Also include your father's name there. Apparently he thought you how to criminalize everyone because of a single person's folly.

Your brain is congested with faeces. My advice: decongest it

Waao! What a senseless comment!!

When I see people like you insult someone's father, I know it is either you don't have one or you don't value him or such a person can be a plain b@$+@**
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Quality20:

Elliotwaveforec:

Seconded! How could a sane person do such a thing? Don't they want good things?
kingthreat:

Not just rail. Government should not do a thing there.

The person from SE reporting the crime is a criminal too bah? U bigots shud think properly now.

Bandits from the North destroying everywhere nko shud we call all Northerners bandits and they also don’t deserve anything from government? Get sense pls.

1 Like

Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
BigBashiru:

This is the glaring truth.

It is. People are just doing things with so much impunity
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
jaxxy:

The person from SE reporting the crime is a criminal too bah? U bigots shud think properly now.

Don't mind the poster. He is just trying to say nonsense to gather likes and mentions. This vandalism is everywhere in Nigeria. It is not particular to any tribe .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rapist Caught In University Of Ilorin’s Girls’ Hostel / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.