Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) (63354 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
jamesversion:
Igbos are a menace to any sane society.

Just imagine the vandalization of such critical infrastructure.

That is how Igbos with their thieving culture have stolen almost all the manhole covers on all major roads in Port Harcourt, without considering the risk of accident leading to serious injuries and/or instant death due to the absence of those manhole covers.

When a society places money gotten by any means above morals, it results in Igbo lifestyle.

But thieves of man hole covers are the abolished guys where did you see an igbo man steal manhole cover in PH?
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Local man must eat no dulling grin
but he should at least get advanced cutting machines to make the work easier and faster grin
Hmmmm..lols.those ones needs to be powered naa with the cutting disc.tho depends on the thickness of the metal.that rail own be like 6mm thickness 50mm by 50mm.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
When you travel leaving your house connected to Utilities in Nigeria without owing. The Government will cut them before you come back.

Abandoned by government. It's not in use. Stupid Government.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
jaxxy:

The person from SE reporting the crime is a criminal too bah? U bigots shud think properly now.

Bandits from the North destroying everywhere nko shud we call all Northerners bandits and they also don’t deserve anything from government? Get sense pls.

Your brothers are destroying your prisons and police stations.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by ubola: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
kingthreat:

Not just rail. Government should not do a thing there.
Afterall we didn't vote this government and we don't want their presence that's why our ESN went to burn down the Police hqtrs at Owerri. We the Igbos are our own Problem,when the Police completely withdraw their presence from us, then we shall realise that this ESN are nothing but bandits of IPOB. I pray God save my family from calamity that is befalling Southeast.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
kingthreat:

Your brothers are destroying your prisons and police stations.

I don’t support that or any form of lawlessness bt can u also talk like dis about what ur own brothers are doing? If not then u indirectly endorse what my brothers are now doing.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by 1daboi: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
kingthreat:

Not just rail. Government should not do a thing there.
yet you won't let the criminals go! Are you not mad?
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by 1daboi: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
Quality20:
Government shd not do any rail infrastructure in SE anymore, since these ppl are genetically criminals
ipob is your problem? The Fulani that rape your women and kill your brothers are not criminals? Anyway, you guys deserve each other. #free biafra
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by victorazy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Reex12:
my guy this your comment make me laugh tire the guy get mind

grin grin grin

Abeg leave me
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by MightySparrow: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Na business nah
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin Man dey Hustle. Am just imagining him doing that thing all night
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
jaxxy:

I don’t support that or any form of lawlessness bt can u also talk like dis about what ur own brothers are doing? If not then u indirectly endorse what my brothers are now doing.

My brothers are not destroying our state infrastructure.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
ubola:
Afterall we didn't vote this government and we don't want their presence that's why our ESN went to burn down the Police hqtrs at Owerri. We the Igbos are our own Problem,when the Police completely withdraw their presence from us, then we shall realise that this ESN are nothing but bandits of IPOB. I pray God save my family from calamity that is befalling Southeast.

Amen. Its the innocent people I pray dont become victims of the madness going on.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
kingthreat:

My brothers are not destroying our state infrastructure.

They are destroying communities and lands and people. What do u call that? Or aren’t u from the North? I’m speaking about the North.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by johhbekeboh09: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
An unidentified man has been spotted cutting rail lines into different sizes at Holyghost area in Enugu state, IgbereTV reports.

Twitter user, @vicmela1 who asked for security operatives to be deployed to the scene, said the "man and his team" carry the rail lines to an unknown location after cutting it into different sizes.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/vicmela1/status/1378650043780100096?s=20

Nigeria Railway Corporation have their own local police describe the location the incident is taking place
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
jaxxy:

They are destroying communities and lands and people. What do u call that? Or aren’t u from the North? I’m speaking about the North.

Endsars was a big lesson. The Yoruba nation lost billions to anarchy. We will do everything possible to make sure we dont have to start afresh from scratch. The Bandits are our problem but we wont fight a senseless war over it. Conflict and wars bring only destruction. Take a look at Libya. Eastern Nigeria is on a path to destruction if the good ones dont call the radical Igbos to order.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Tvoice: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kwandem iron
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
JuanJO:
Though this is very illegal and the culprits should be arrested immediately.

But to think of it... Shebi you no that normal clean hustle like Gateman Job, some government employees, gardener Job, some teaching jobs, even a normal police officers that don't collect bribes can't even even feed his family.

Things are really getting out of hand. Ordinary indomie noodles don turn to big man food.

Abeg police go and arrest the the hungry men cutting the rail lines.

A wise man once said, "HE THAT BUILDS THE CITY WITHOUT FIRST BUILDING THE MAN BUILDS THE CITY IN VAIN."

Timd for the so called leaders of this nation to wake up before their greed explodes on their faces.

Time for massive war against hunger and poverty around the nation.

Stop building flyovers and fraudulent infrastructural projects and carry out massive poverty eradication schemes.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
kingthreat:

Endsars was a big lesson. The Yoruba nation lost billions to anarchy. We will do everything possible to make sure we dont have to start afresh from scratch. The Bandits are our problem but we wont fight a senseless war over it. Conflict and wars bring only destruction. Take a look at Libya. Eastern Nigeria is on a path to destruction if the good ones dont call the radical Igbos to order.

Ok. I didn’t support the endsars destruction or the shooting of peaceful protesters at lekki either. We saw many indigenes of Lagos also involved in the destruction bt sadly people think it’s Igbos Or ipob because they talk alot.

Nobody shud support war or conflict bt that means we must engage each other properly or else the will issue here and there that cud escalate into what we don’t want.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by TheTourist: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Better metal Recycling. I won't be surprised he's selling them to a Chinese recycling company for renumeration and good pay
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hahahahahaha Igbo brohaha
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
jaxxy:

Ok. I didn’t support the endsars destruction or the shooting of peaceful protesters at lekki either. We saw many indigenes of Lagos also involved in the destruction bt sadly people think it’s Igbos Or ipob because they talk alot.

Nobody shud support war or conflict bt that means we must engage each other properly or else the will issue here and there that cud escalate into what we don’t want.

You are right. The government is rrally not addressing issues rightly.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by sorepco(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
God forbid this kind of man has a hydralic or machine cutter. E go cut that thing faster!

prince2pac:
oooo nsogbu.... wahala

1 Like

Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by bethel13593: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
: see belowAre you sure it is pay after winning. Because I am interested
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by History555: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
cocolacec:

What is your obsession with Tinubu?The post is about a vandal in the East not South West.

If Tinubu stole money ,he stole Yorubas money not Igbos.So why are the Igbos taking Panadol for Yorubas headache.

He is cutting lgbo iron, why are afonjas barking and sweating like mad dogs
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by History555: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Jesse1991:
There is no way the action of this man is justifiable. The problem with this country is that we can't tell ourselves the truth. Country is hard, we know bit if everybody starts to steal. What will remain in the country. We should stop this mentality of blaming rich people for everything. If you like insult them from now to tomorrow. It won't take anything away from them. The train in the East is was not abadoned today. So it is not the fault of this government. Train stopped working under IBB regime. We have had other presidents since then, even a southerner and he didn't fix it. So we should take it easy when we want to point fingers.

According to u, some have the right to steal but others don't because the country will collapse. You try
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by naija4life247: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Quality20:
Government shd not do any rail infrastructure in SE anymore, since these ppl are genetically criminals

It is inherited, passed from generation to generation
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Quality20:
stop the categorizing!
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
JuanJO:
Though this is very illegal and the culprits should be arrested immediately.

But to think of it... Shebi you no that normal clean hustle like Gateman Job, some government employees, gardener Job, some teaching jobs, even a normal police officers that don't collect bribes can't even even feed his family.

Things are really getting out of hand. Ordinary indomie noodles don turn to big man food.

You cook chicken for general house, tomorrow landlord go increase your rent personally

Abeg police go and arrest the the hungry men cutting the rail lines.

Keep justifying nonsense. It seems you didn't learn anything from the aftermath of endsars protest.
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by objobj: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
cchub:
nwanem grin, him no send if a train is gonna derail.

All he wants to do is steal stolen government iron and sell.

if our government now puts fairly used trains on that track and it derails, hurting "your people" you'll be the one to scream government! when you also encourage sabotage.

Haaaaa
You are justifying this act?
SMH fir people like u
Re: Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) by focus7: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
It's amazing how the igbos are gradually destroying their region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) / Rapist Caught In University Of Ilorin’s Girls’ Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.