Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria (19137 Views)

Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft / PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
IBB recently ruled out the possibility of a military coup( even without one ever being mentioned). And now this rumors? GEJ should start taking necessary action, shuffle the base of each and every military man!
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Iyineda(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by HIROSHI: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
Beaf!:

Seun how can topics like this finds its way to the frontpage a minute it is created?
mR HIROSHI or whatever you are called stop speading lies. I know there is tension in Kano ( i am in Kano right now), there is no such thing as jubilation because of coup.

I do not have time to respond to this kind of post. People are being killed here and you are there speaking nonsense!

I saw wild jubiliation MYSELF! As I write, there is a lucky survivor in front of me with blood all over him.

Please be aware, there is WAR in Kano.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by babaowo: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
this is why i said we should vote out mallam;they are like goats
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by alexleo(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
Coup for where Not Possible at all. I trust the Igbo guy who is the chief of army staff that he will not allow any evil minded agenda to be carried out against his brother GEJ. Don't ask me how he will do it because we all know he will spend the last drop of his blood to make sure it never happens. Watch out what will happen in months ahead with this kind of rumour in the army. Finally the North has exposed themselves, their wickedness and greed for power. Its now left for the whole southerners and the middle belt (North central) to join hands together and stand against this infidels. Where is Buhari? Is he not going to come out and stop his brutal brothers from this evil acts even as  patriotic and statesman as he claims to be? God will expose all of you.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
Iyineda:

Useless people.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Sampao: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
Bloody peace forsaken Abokis.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
This northern people feels that the ruling of Nigeria is their birth right, Most cow boys(abokies that is now i view then, education or no education) are  talking about Coup  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they have be wakeup from their nasty dreams,
I have always known the solution to Nigerian's problem. This is my suggestion:
1) Nigeria should practice true Federalism. were all states should generate their income and 60% of their revenue goes to the  Government and the states develops itself with the remaining 40%( In the early 70's Agriculture was Nigerian main means of revenue , are the lands not still there abi radiation from Japan affect am)
2)Nigeria should divide grin thanks but no thank the  amalgamation of Nigerian in 1914, The north( Islamic majority/extremist/separatist) should for a country and the south should form another county. The Ibos can join the south and so don’t get tripping , tongue
3) subjected to negociation,
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by sunch(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
Thank God the mallas are seeing the reason why we shld go seperately. They shall never smell the seat of presidency as long as the power is in the south. Cos after this dispensation the igbos for sure is their turn, later middle belt. so and so, they shld make do with their seperation thingy. Mumus dem no knw d benefit of being a nigerian, and having us the Southerners as collaborator in the artificial entity calld nigeria
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Parnassuss(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
HIROSHI:

I do not have time to respond to this kind of post. People are being killed here and you are there speaking nonsense!

I saw wild jubiliation MYSELF! As I write, there is a lucky survivor in front of me with blood all over him.

Please be aware, there is WAR in Kano.

And how does this aid anybody? Should we all find the nearest northern and slit his/her throat? Don't you think that inciting talks like these can only end negatively causing more harm than anything? If the fellow is alive then all praise to God. Carry on living don't go after the dogs by turning into one yourself.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
valerie011:

My Uncle just got cut with a ''Machette'' in Kano.

Let me inform you that the 2 abokis that are working as my Gate-man and maid-guard, I have tied and locked them up in my garage awaiting for further information about my uncle.

If anything happen to him, I will sacrifice them and their wives within the next 2hours.

I'm an Ibo boy, the war has just commenced. No more taking of nonsense from these bast***dz

?  . . . . . . . ^^^  
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
segan:

This northern people feels that the ruling of Nigeria is their birth right, Most cow boys(abokies that is now i view then, education or no education) are  talking about Coup  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they have be wakeup from their nasty dreams,
I have always known the solution to Nigerian's problem. This is my suggestion:
1) Nigeria should practice true Federalism. were all states should generate their income and 60% of their revenue goes to the  Government and the states develops itself with the remaining 40%( In the early 70's Agriculture was Nigerian main means of revenue , are the lands not still there abi radiation from Japan affect am)
2)Nigeria should divide grin thanks but no thank the  amalgamation of Nigerian in 1914, The north( Islamic majority/extremist/separatist) should for a country and the south should form another county. The Ibos can join the south and so don’t get tripping ,  tongue
3) subjected to negociation,

True man, true federalism but in your dreams, this is one of the things Bakare spoke about. True federalism. Make Abuja less lucrative buththe annoying thing is that these people have a very annoying way of going round things
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Parnassuss(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
valerie011:

Let me inform you that the 2 abokis that are working as my Gate-man and maid-guard, I have tied and locked them up in my garage awaiting for further information about my uncle.

If anything happen to him, I will sacrifice them and their wives within the next 2hours.

I'm an Ibo boy, the war has just commenced. No more taking of nonsense from these bast***dz

Case in point.
Nigeria, Southerns, PLEASE CALM DOWN!!!
We don't need the violence escalating PLEASE!!!
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
since this malams dem nor get head i think is time for the military Base in the North to be removed or relocated, Because this northern Fools walking ahead of their sense, their sense dey back dem they waka for from, mumu people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ par-anus  grin  He clearly stated these words : Please be aware, there is WAR in Kano.. Perhaps a warning to people who intend visiting ,have relatives in or on their way to Kano, don't you think so?
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
phreakabit:

?  . . . . . . . ^^^  

So what dreams do you have?bokie, Nigerian need true Federalism, that is the bottom line or get the country divided so that creeps like you that have run out of idea should sit and watch the scenerio
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by namfav(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
jonathan is not a legitimate leader, abeg he cannot be accepted as leader until inec looks how he won, the elections were rigged, the only way this will be settled if there is no outcome is from a coup
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Sunofgod(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
valerie011:

Calm down and be patient please,

You are right to tie them up but innocent lives should not taken.

Please my brother.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by enomakos(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
fools
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by bkbabe97y(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
Wow! Nigeria is fuxcked if this is how yall think.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by namfav(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
valerie011:

go to hell you ibo b4stard, you're lucky i don't know where you live
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Rossikk(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav said

jonathan is not a legitimate leader, abeg he cannot be accepted as leader until inec looks how he won, the elections were rigged, the only way this will be settled if there is no outcome is from a coup

You're a devil. Go plant some groundnuts or something you dumb thief looking for free oil.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by dasa: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
Most people here talk like children. unguided and with so much hate.

When them burn tire, them go enter house and GEJ will be sworn in.

The election was free and fair in at least 95% of Nigeria.

person wey no campaign for south south dey complain say im not get vote for there. I dey laugh ooo!
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by MaiSuya(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
na wa O! what is happening?
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
Is very unfortunate that Nigeria is position/affairs, like say 10 years ago, Take a look at south africa,Ghana, just to mention a few, They dont have islamic extreemsit like we do cry cry cry cry cry cry , that is the problem we have in this country, I think Northern Nigeria suppose to be included to Chad Map, That's how it suppose to be , spots for spots, and stripes for stripes, we now experiencing a mis-match, The evil of nigeria is the North and we have to get rid of them, That is only when we, legitimate Nigerians , can move forward, We Will never progress until is done
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
segan:

So what dreams do you have?bokie, Nigerian need true Federalism, that is the bottom line or get the country divided so that creeps like you that have run out of idea should sit and watch the scenerio

What do we have here? Another demented individual? Has the spirit of insanity which so possesses you and determines your use of insolent words also ridded you of the ability to read? Check my fxxing avatar message! I AM A FREAKING IGBO BOY!
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by valerie011: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

Pray I don't trace you via your IP, I promise to feed you to my dogs,
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by cap28: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
reuters has reported on the unrest in kano, zaria and kaduna:

By Joe Brock

KANO, Nigeria | Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:06am EDT

Security forces fired in the air and used teargas across Nigeria's largely Muslim north Monday to try to quell protests over the election victory of President Goodluck Jonathan.

The vote count showed Jonathan, from the southern oil-producing Niger Delta, had beaten Muhammadu Buhari, a former military ruler from the north, in the first round.

Observers have called the poll the fairest in decades in Africa's most populous nation but Buhari's supporters accuse the ruling party of rigging. Results show how politically polarized the country is, with Buhari sweeping states in the Muslim north and Jonathan winning the largely Christian south.

Plumes of smoke rose into the air in parts of the northern city of Kaduna as protesters set fire to barricades of tyres. Groups of youths shouted "We want Buhari, we want Buhari."

Residents in the town of Zaria said a church was burned burned overnight and soldiers dispersed scuffles between rival supporters at the gates of the Emir's palace.

"They have destroyed our cars and our houses. I had to run for my life and I am now in my neighbor's house," said Dora Ogbebor a resident of the town of Zaria whose origins are in the south.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/18/us-nigeria-elections-idUSTRE73E8DO20110418?pageNumber=1
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

Another cyber-gansta cyber-taliban!
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
I Can see the the Ibo and the cow man are getting it hot, dats their cup of tea
@phreakabit stop talking like a retard grin , you freaking me out!

I still go for True  federalism, i see the obos dont have any resources hence this retard is pussing about, what do they have?
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by igbsam(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
Any Mudafucking aboki wey try nonsense for my side say South South win election, Na him head i go use play next season CHAMPIONS LEAGUE I swear! after i don use am win i go give super eagles make dem use am train. Fucking illiterates! I don sharp my cutlass dey wait.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by OJ2010: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
If they do not want GEJ to be the president then its time to divide the country along South/North line.
So that they can perpetually have one of their own as thier president starting with Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku / Breaking News: Meet The 2 Wives Of Gov. Adeleke, Ngozi & Titi / Northern Youths Threaten Showdown With ‘anti-buhari’ Campaigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.