Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Biblical Quizzes Chat Box - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Quizzes Chat Box (146 Views)

OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes / Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? / Is Holy Ghost Fire Prayer Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Quizzes Chat Box by Ogamysamo: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2021
>*RULES*
1. ask only bible related questions
2. No Arguments; For It Ought Not To Exist In The Gathering Of The Saints(For Where Two Or More Are Gathered In My Name I'll Be There In Their Midst)

3. to answer any question please specify(quote) it before answering for a better understanding
4. irrelevant questions should not be asked.
5.no bullying, fighting
6. no abusive or mocking words against others
7. answers should be biblical and christian like
8. respect the idea and opinion of every member
9. no condemnation, all correction should be explain in an understandable way
10. obey the rules and stay save

do all, ask all, answer all, to the glory of God
Re: Biblical Quizzes Chat Box by Ogamysamo: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2021
who buried the body of Jesus?
Re: Biblical Quizzes Chat Box by Ogamysamo: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2021
who was killed by cain?
Re: Biblical Quizzes Chat Box by Ogamysamo: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2021
who was the first disciple of Jesus to speak boldly during the day Of pentecoust?
Re: Biblical Quizzes Chat Box by Ogamysamo: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2021
1. how old was Noah when the flood came? 2. who won Paul to Christ? 3. who wrote the book of Act? 4. who wrote the book of Lamentation? 5. why was Rachael barren? 6. who killed Saul? 7. when was Jesus baptized? 8. as for me and my family we shall serve the lord. who made this statement?
Re: Biblical Quizzes Chat Box by Ogamysamo: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
where was Jesus crucified?
Re: Biblical Quizzes Chat Box by Ogamysamo: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
who is killed the giant with the 12fingers and 12 toes?

(1) (Reply)

The One And Only Saviour! / Please I Need Your Help And Advice On What To Do / Handling Stubborn Problems Once And For All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.