Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting (33634 Views)

Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It / FG Recognises Pinnick As NFF President To Avoid FIFA Ban / Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by amp01(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
bastien:
It can never give u riches

Na person win 33m last two months for my area...abeg shift

Most people are saying gambling is bad....na still dem go put their last savings for MBA forex program and Rockasteli and other cheap ponzi scheme.

Until someone can tell me the difference between football betting,Forex, cryptocurrency and stock market,I will not believe the OP.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by CodedWealth(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
ihimiray:
pls do

Sport betting has been a very coded business for a few!

Saying this with experience,
Like I said mentality matters.

I am a heavy Investor, and a N4m capital on sportybet!

Using a safe 5% of capital as daily stake, a reliable source, a good strategy, the lowest I do in a month is 50% ROI,

There are principles of making money, and once you come to understand this, you are good to go!

If you know you know

And 50% is N2m there are months I make more!

Below is a screenshot of my last won tickek!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Coronavirus84: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
dudusky007:
you're depressed because you're so foolish..why is it 18+? you play with wisdom and not like a coward like you who's life depends on it.
Since you are ready to learn, you can continue with your gamble in peace. Shalom!!!!!
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Sheriman(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
I quite gambling a long time ago before it ruin my pocket completely! I Thank God.. I am addicted to programming language now, Kotlin for Android development.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Fucktardgirl(f): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ain't avoiding no shit...

Real niggarrrrs don quit.....because quitters don't win and winners don't quit...
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among...

A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, stakers, high rollers, punters and risk takers
Keep decieving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Connected1: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
So True Bro
That's why there has been a rise on sports betting sites, more difficult options, lower odds unlike back in 2010 in the days of 1960bet.
It's very profitable for the owners when you have more options, higher bonus, and most of all lie about having the highest odds.
If you win 50k three times in a row, your next winning will be when all your money are gone, Juju dae the matter.
Forget those guys displaying winnings from sportybet and other betting sites, they all Photoshopped and they are scammers, you would mostly find them in Telegram.
I am try to remove myself from this scam.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by omonnakoda: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
resourcedude:
Good, but it has made at least 3 persons I know permanently rich, I mean millions, the least is 3 million, who invested the money to betting business and football / game viewing centers.
Yes, it can make you loose focus and some other points listed above!
Nothing "makes you" do anything

There is always a choice

Some people can open a packet of biscuit ,remove two to eat and put the rest in the cupboard.

Some others will not rest till they finish the whole packet.
We have seen people for whom eating food is a mental problem.
Is there anything wrong with food?

Is it the biscuits that "makes them" do that or something inside them

In a similar fashion some people spend their lives online neglecting more important stuff

Are they being "made" to do this?
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by UwaMmebii(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
Emeskhalifa:
Can we say crypto currency trading is the new age betting??

I have lost countless money to crypto currency. Na after I don buy d price dey crash cry

Really? Crypto is 100% sure than bet. Infact don't compare them. Even Elon musk is a crypto enthusiast. Microstrategy just bought another 253 Bitcoin today. You can only loose in crypto when u sell at loss that's why they said invest the money u don't need urgently or can't make use of. Since I have started trading crypto I have never loose a dime. If u compare forex and bet then I'll understand but not crypto
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by ihimiray(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
CodedWealth:

Using a safe 5% of capital as daily stake, a reliable source, a good strategy, the lowest I do in a month is 50% ROI,

There are principles of making money, and once you come to understand this, you are good to go!

If you know you know

do u mind sharing ur formula
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by MightyHand(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by MightyHand(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
Gambling kills destiny

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by itoski(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
Apparently a mad man won't agree he is mad...
OP thanks for this post.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
I saw one gambler the other time. This guy was sweating profusely under Ac and fan. The guy caught a glimpse of me starring at him I gave a cheeky smile and removed my stare immediately make he no vent his frustration on me.... I was like you will learn very soon. But all this betting shop get advantage too Sha at least I dey charge my phone and watch live football matches.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by dudusky007(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
Coronavirus84:

Since you are ready to learn, you can continue with your gamble in peace. Shalom!!!!!
fool I don't play bet ok..I'm already doing good. so shut up. gambling is a game of luck..if you not lucky the next man is.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by bastien: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
fareed69:

God bless you.
They won't talk of the better ones.
u dey mind them
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by bastien: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Faber:

The guy is just making noise. That you no sabi play sports betting no mean say others no sabi. Sports betting pays and heavily. That's the easiest way to make money if you ask me. One guy did rollover for 6 days with 2k winning 400k. Which goods you will buy with 2k sell am 400k...which commodity.
I go start that roll over today be that ooh
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by bastien: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
amp01:

Until someone can tell me the difference between football betting,Forex, cryptocurrency and stock market,I will not believe the OP.
Omo no mind them...na them go still talk bad and cure yahoo boys yet them never go report the yahoo boys for their communities

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by ScamHunter: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Emeskhalifa:

I have lost countless money to crypto currency. Na after I don buy d price dey crash cry
You're not a trader but a gambler. No one into cryptocurrency is losing money, except the gamblers who do not know how to control their emotions. HODL if you can't trade. Have the audacity to buy and forget if you cannot trade. I've been living off crypto since 2017. Stop gambling...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by ScamHunter: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
In gambling, only the house wins...
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
your write up made sense but for those who have become additive to it...you started 2015 where as I started Sept 2nd , 2011....
I play it as fun and nothing more..I am always disciplined with my bets and stakes..infact to be honest, sportbetting have paid me more than losses. many see it as a quick scheme n dive into it without any plan..will you say the bet company owners are evil too even when you say betting is evil?

I have never stake more than N5000 on any stake and most winning stakes have been just N100. ...
I have won several times more thousands with N50 and N100...

I may not approve of sportsbetting as a form of making money. but if you must do it, then treat it as hobby and therefore know when to run. You could win a 10-game accumulator today, and then it takes several attempts to win another, losing all the money you had earlier won.
well what works best for me may not work for others and we are all driven by Grace and mercy.

this are some of my wins n how I play...just to get fuel money..dats all....to power my generator till daybreak.....
you can check n confirm the bet9ja games n see that no won trully!

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Emeskhalifa:

Probably, you have bluntly refused to submit yourself for mentorship.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by lightwind(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
ScamHunter:

You're not a trader but a gambler. No one into cryptocurrency is losing money, except the gamblers who do not know how to control their emotions. HODL if you can't trade. Have the audacity to buy and forget if you cannot trade. I've been living off crypto since 2017. Stop gambling...
please how do i start Crypto I want to learn and start trading please..... I have a good phone
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Kpartners: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
CodedWealth:

If you know you know

Put me for line abeg
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Ghedo99(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
if u need 2-3 odds just hi me no time :
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by juniorstar(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Emeskhalifa:

u for wait..no sell
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by FantasyHub: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Emeskhalifa:

I made lots of cash way back doing e-investments with the likes of e-gold, liberty reserve etc. U should have left it for a long time and learn to invest it too.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by CodedWealth(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kpartners:

Put me for line abeg

You could contact, email at my signature!

There are things I can't share over here!
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Itstrending: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
CodedWealth:

If you know you know

you fit show me way, like let me stake with you please.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by CodedWealth(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Itstrending:
you fit show me way, like let me stake with you please.

Email @ signature!
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by Itstrending: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
CodedWealth:

Email @ signature!
ok sending now
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by tunapawizzy: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Oluolad86:

Read my full story first, I'm not here to joke. I'm just ashamed of myself begging for doctor to treat me for free. The money is much, some people are sending prayers to me. I believe I'll get help here soon. Thanks so much
May God provide the assistance u need. Please reach out to people with large followership on twitter, this can be done, if its verified to be genuine. It might be easier for an influencer to get others to contribute and before u know it, little drops will make an ocean....I am sorry about your condition and i pray u find the help and assistance u need quickly.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by lereinter(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
What's the difference between football betting and other investment like Forex, cryptocurrency etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs France: How Super Falcons Could Still Qualify Despite 1-0 Defeat / Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder / Ronaldo Shares Training Pictures To Announce His Return From Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.