Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 5 (352 Views)

Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 4 / Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 3 / Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 5 by charlsy(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2021
Hi,

I am pleased to announce that additional writers (Phase 5) are needed for immediate work. See below for more details...

Experienced writers with a very sound command of English are needed for immediate projects, and must possess a creative writing and thinking style, adept at conducting quality research with little or no supervision, and being able to provide readers with an engaging and value-based content. If you possess the above-mentioned traits and you are an undergraduate or a degree holder in mass communication, journalism, or English, or perhaps you believe you possess the above-mentioned traits and can deliver on them, then kindly check my signature for my contact details to reach me for further discussions, detailed interview and for immediate work.

Please note that I intend to utilize your service for a long term basis, week in-week out, month in month out, year in-year out and to most importantly, build a team of passionate writers to journey with me and create with me a long lasting work and friendly relationship.

The rate I would be paying per word is #1.2 per word for some thousands of words ranging from 20,000-23,000 words, which is to be delivered in 10 days or less. So if you are interested and you are up to the task, contact me via my signature. If you don't fit the criteria, or you are not ready to put in quality time and deliver quality result or if you are not ready for immediate and long term work, please don't contact me. If you contacted me before and I did not hire you, don't contact me again, I have a reason for not hiring you.

Note: There would be a little drilling and task assigned to you which you would have to execute satisfactorily and agree to the terms and conditions before being hired permanently. If you are not willing to work, or you don't agree to the rate of #1.2 per word (if hired permanently after bene tested), please don't contact me. If you agree to the above mentioned, then reach me on WhatsApp ONLY via the number shown in my profile.

Also, the rate of #1.2 per word will be reviewed and increased in tandem with the quality of work delivered

Regards,

Charles.
Re: Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 5 by Ibrahimcisse: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
But I didn't see any number of yours in order to get in touch with you.
I am an experienced Copywriter.
Re: Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 5 by Expresswriter: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
You're wicked!!!

Very heartless!!!

#1.2 kobo (1 Naira 2 Kobo) per word
And 23000 words to be delivered within 10 days or less!!!

With which laptop?
Which food will the writer eat?
How much will he use in treating himself and buying drugs after doing this your soul-drying exploitative job?

See how very heartless you are

Yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 5 by Emmaxy9(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2021
Expresswriter:
You're wicked!!!

Very heartless!!!

#1.2 kobo (1 Naira 2 Kobo) per word
And 23000 words to be delivered within 10 days or less!!!

With which laptop?
Which food will the writer eat?
How much will he use in treating himself and buying drugs after doing this your soul-drying exploitative job?

See how very heartless you are

Yeye de smell

And they’re always these kinds of people that shout “experienced writer needed” �. Tbh, some jobs shouldn’t be advertised at all. Because it’s annoying that you would want your fellow man work for you under such conditions. Isn’t that wickedness?

If you want to help out, why not give your family members to write and you pay them? Or why not write it yourself @op?

Y’all get jobs from US and other countries at minimum if 10$ per 1000 word which is about 3.8 Naira - 5 Naira per word then look for writers you’ll pay 1.2 Naira per word. Finally, our judgement is in Heaven.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Article Writer Needed (CLOSED) / Hello Copywriters I Need Your Help! / Common Grammatical Errors In Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.