Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Chukwuma's Death Is A Blow In My Efforts To Ensuring Transparency - Buhari Mourn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuma's Death Is A Blow In My Efforts To Ensuring Transparency - Buhari Mourn (260 Views)

Insecurity: FG Committed To Ensuring Peace Reigns In Nigeria - Buhari / I Am Sorrowful, My Loyal Friend Of 40 Years Is Gone.full Speech As Buhari Mourn / Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chukwuma's Death Is A Blow In My Efforts To Ensuring Transparency - Buhari Mourn by MckenzieSkyBlog: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has paid tribute to late civil society leader, Innocent Chukwuma, saying his death will be badly felt mainly because of his great contribution towards his efforts at ensuring transparency and good governance.

The president stated this in a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Sunday.

He said:

“His demise will be badly felt because of his great contributions to our efforts to ensure transparency and..[url=https://www.makenzysky.com/2021/04/buhari%20mourns%20civil%20society%20leader%20innocent%20chukwuma.html]SEE MORE[/url]

1 Share

Re: Chukwuma's Death Is A Blow In My Efforts To Ensuring Transparency - Buhari Mourn by Soolmus: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2021
His present and former associate just keeps passing on

RIP

(1) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma Was A Thoroughbred Social Activist, Osinbajo Says In Tribute / Nigerian Airforce To Receive Super Tucano Combat Aircrafts In July / How Is Your Business Faring In This Current Economic Reality In Nig?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.