Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) (50869 Views)

Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) / Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Circuitlord(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2021
grin
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Cashsteady:
we all know it's because they are Yorubas nothing new . the kind hatred Igbo get for Yoruba eehn
shut up. Is Dbanj igbo or d rest he is directing now

Tribalism kee u dia

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by aydought: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2021
You are not destined by God to be their anchor of success so that you won’t brag that you made them what they are today. D’Banj has more to testify on this.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Soolmus: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2021
That's business. You win some you loose some
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by candyguyofficia(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Everyone just love Jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2021
depped:
And so we should fry sand?
Nah! your brain. cheesycheesy
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by McCoy9067(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2021
We are open for bussiness

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2021
Bobotic:
g
G Unit.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by mamajaz(f): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2021
Cashsteady:
we all know it's because they are Yorubas nothing new . the kind hatred Igbo get for Yoruba eehn

Korede Bello and Tiwa no be Yoruba....

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

Soro niyen

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2021
Cashsteady:
I don't think so. Is korede bello igbo? What of hanty tiwatope? Djah nko? What of the koko master? No come spread hate here abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Kabir5643(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2021
BigJoe19:
Ruger, Rema are more talented than the three of em combined. That ain't a big loss.
Small claro dey make your brain shake

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

and how many Igbo did he sign? plus who told you don' jazzy is Igbo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by tunize(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2021
BigJoe19:
Ruger, Rema are more talented than the three of em combined. That ain't a big loss.
Rema more talented than who come you sure sey u sabi music so? If you wan mention artist with content lyrically see falz, simi run dem dey spit fire waitn u fit pick for rema song?

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Tangiblehandwork: 11:35am On Apr 05, 2021
Man wey sabi business
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 11:35am On Apr 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should have no regrets over not signing them because it wouldn't have ended well.
Falz, Simi and Teni are all Yoruba artistes and going by precedence, Michael has never been lucky managing Yoruba talents.

He has put enough of them on the world map and all he got in return was being backstabbed or them scheming ahead of him.

Look at the treachery of D'Banj, Wande Coal and Tiwa.
One sidelined Don Jazzy and joined Good Music, the other sidelined him too and joined Universal Music, the third one's story is an open secret.

But in all, Don Jazzy wished them well and never spoke ill of them.
Where are they today?

And we thought it was only in politics you couldn't trust certain people.

Seun....
Lalasticlala.....
Mynd44....
Dominique.....
Rule 2
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2021
This guy looks like a catrated human o... Eunoch . I hope am wrong
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by sisisioge: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2021
Dont beat yourself too hard....we win some and lose some. If we are all able to see the future and base our business decisions on the foresight, there wont be any poor human on earth. Besides, plenty lessons there wink

Lastly, it's easy to doubt these 3, they aren't the usual star materials...their style is too different from the norm. Se na Teni with her absolute lack of the typical femake sexx symbol look abi na Simi with her church girl look and voice? What a huge underestimation there...it is well fa grin.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Branzy(m): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

Don jazzy is not igbo you useless bigot. Is reekado not yoruba

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Alejoas(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

S..eun....
Lalas..ticlala.....
My..nd44....
Dom..inique.....
Rule 2
So NwaAmaikpe cannot express his views again?

Don't be childish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Agbebakun22: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2021
How much is the Channel and what's the content, entertainment or others
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by cobsol(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2021
Buy And Sale any product and services in Nigeria through the Problemfix Shop platform. If you are already selling in any Nigeria site, Then you can sell even 50x more through the www.problemfix.org classified platform. https://www.problemfix.org/give-away/
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Sunsets: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2021
What is Don Jazzy? Enlighten us, please.
Branzy:

Don jazzy is not igbo you useless bigot. Is reekado not yoruba

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2021
JidennaJason:
So NwaAmaikpe cannot express his views again?

Don't be childish.

Bigotry comments ain't allowed......
He sud go form his own forum.....

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by nairalee(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should have no regrets over not signing them because it wouldn't have ended well.
Falz, Simi and Teni are all overly ambitious Yoruba artistes and going by precedence, Michael has never been lucky managing Yoruba talents.

He has put enough of them on the world map and all he got in return was being backstabbed or them scheming ahead of him.

Look at the treachery of D'Banj, Wande Coal and Tiwa.
One sidelined Don Jazzy, demanded 100 percent ownership of all songs recorded under the Mo'Hits imprint and joined Good Music, the other sidelined him too and joined Universal Music Group, the third one's story is an open secret.
I'd refuse to even talk about Reekado here.

But in all, Don Jazzy wished them well and never spoke ill of them.
Where are they today?

Open secret? Pls what happened between him and Tiwa?
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by nairalee(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2021
BigJoe19:

Rema bigger than Falz, Tiwa and Teni combined? Pls Drop the weed bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter's 15th Birthday Party / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.