Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread (79306 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 / 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ennyj01(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2021
amiberry3000:

I got it too. Guess this means they’re planning for another test

Yeah, same mail the first guys got before they were finally sent the test invite.

If you are yet to get a regret mail, be hopeful for an invite after this new set that got mail.

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lee123: 6:55pm On May 24, 2021
Ronzy1990:
You are not Omniscient

That's why i asked him if he is an insider, that he should identify himself.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by amiberry3000: 7:06pm On May 24, 2021
ennyj01:

Yeah, same mail the first guys got before they were finally sent the test invite.

If you are yet to get a regret mail, be hopeful for an invite after this new set that got mail.
Do you know how long it took the previous set to take their test after they got their verification mails?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ennyj01(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2021
amiberry3000:

Do you know how long it took the previous set to take their test after they got their verification mails?

Less than a week I think
All things being equal we should take the test next week.

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by amiberry3000: 7:11pm On May 24, 2021
ennyj01:

Less than a week I think
All things being equal we should take the test next week.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by mayor10(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2021
ennyj01:

Have they sent some people regret mail already?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by nonireel(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2021
mayor10:

it seems so.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by nonireel(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2021
please those that got regret mail, have you sat for the test before?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 24, 2021
nonireel:
please those that got regret mail, have you sat for the test before?
Important question.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ennyj01(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2021
mayor10:

Yeah, some people signified up that they got regret mail today.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ezinneglory93(f): 8:00pm On May 24, 2021
Good evening everyone, trust your day went well. Was it a virtual test for those that wrote earlier??
V

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ennyj01(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2021
ezinneglory93:
Good evening everyone, trust your day went well. Was it a virtual test for those that wrote earlier??
V

Yeah it was virtual.

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Timon4real(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2021
I got the verification mail too...
Me that have moved on grin grin
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by mayor10(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2021
ennyj01:

Yeah, some people signified up that they got regret mail today.

I'm yet to get any mail.
Whether positive or negative
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 8:39pm On May 24, 2021
Like I said before, as long as you’ve not received rejection mail, you’re still in the race.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Ozid(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2021
I just got a love letter from them. Toh God dey sha. For those of you that were shortlisted for the next stage I wish you best of luck, we wey remain better luck await us.

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by OluwaIjay(f): 8:43pm On May 24, 2021
No mail yet, negative or positive.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by gidob(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2021
Is there any one here who took the test as a supply chain applicant?
What was the nature of the test please?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by nonireel(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:
Important question.
I ask because some of us are yet to get test invite or regret mail
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by nonireel(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:
Important question.
where do we stand?

1 Like

ThreeBlackBird:
Important question.
where do we stand?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by nonireel(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2021
TeddBundy:
Like I said before, as long as you’ve not received rejection mail, you’re still in the race.

Amen o
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by amiberry3000: 9:10pm On May 24, 2021
gidob:
Is there any one here who took the test as a supply chain applicant?
What was the nature of the test please?
Co-ask please
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by loanky: 9:12pm On May 24, 2021
I just hope the test can be done with mobile o
ennyj01:

Yeah it was virtual.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lee123: 12:09am On May 25, 2021
@seimeritus; have you recieved the latest mail or have you written the last test. Kindly reply me please.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by loanky: 12:12am On May 25, 2021
I wonder what the warnings on NB official website is for though and why the recruitment wasn't on their website as they claim�

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by loanky: 12:16am On May 25, 2021
I got the mail three times. The thing tire me
Lee123:
@seimeritus; have you recieved the latest mail or have you written the last test. Kindly reply me please.

https://c./2KC9pfFHWikAAAAM/not-amused-boy.gif
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by aurorae1: 3:46am On May 25, 2021
loanky:
I got the mail three times. The thing tire me

https://c./2KC9pfFHWikAAAAM/not-amused-boy.gif

The second and third one for me was from an "Ayoade" person I think. It didn't seem professional. NB usually doesn't recruit using third party, and for them to send the same email thrice. Hmmmm.
Let's keep watching sha.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 6:37am On May 25, 2021
Lmao job vacancy that was plastered all over NBPlc’s social media pages. Fake indeed
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lee123: 7:17am On May 25, 2021
Saimeritus:

I don't think so. I was called thrice. Twice yesterday and once today. Yesterday, the first call was from U-connect, the second call was from Nigerian Breweries directly and the third call today was from gr8t jobs.

Bro, have u received the latest mail for verification or did you do the last test.Please kindly reply me.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Justice102: 7:23am On May 25, 2021
TeddBundy:
Lmao job vacancy that was plastered all over NBPlc’s social media pages. Fake indeed

Don't mind them. Something that was advertised via their LinkedIn handle.

It is very good to be in the learner domain of intelligently knowing something than to be in the knower domain of ignorantly claiming to know while nothing is known.

Good morning to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 7:40am On May 25, 2021
Justice102:

Don't mind them. Something that was advertised via their LinkedIn handle.

It is very good to be in the learner domain of intelligently knowing something than to be in the knower domain of ignorantly claiming to know while nothing is known.

Good morning to everyone.
I mean when I saw the vacancy on gr8jobs, I was kind of skeptical about its authenticity because when I checked the company’s official website, I didn’t see it advertised there and that disclaimer scared me even more.

It was until I checked their official LinkedIn and (verified) Twitter page that I saw the vacancy so it became obvious to me they outsourced recruitment for whatever reason.

Furthermore, the latest mail I received asking for NYSC and WAEC info had some NBPlc employees (I’m guessing hr people) CCed on the mail. There’s no way recruitment would have go on for this long if it were actually fake and they’d have asked us for money by now lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / How To Apply For Npower 2017 Recruitment | 2017 Npower Application Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.