Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread (79361 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 / 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Deejay1000:

Thursday
Okay
You have an msc?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Deejay1000(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
TeddBundy:

Okay
You have an msc?
Nope I don't
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
Someone should please send me Uconnect past questions, I got two different calls from them asking if I have MSC and Nysc certificate undecided.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lee123: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nuttella:
Someone should please send me Uconnect past questions, I got two different calls from them asking if I have MSC and Nysc certificate undecided.

Do you have msc?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nuttella:
You mean gr8jobsng?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Adebowaleaa: 7:35am On Apr 28, 2021
Nuttella:

I got a call from them asking if I have NYSC certificate (Yes), Msc (No), work experience (3yrs), she just said ok. I feel the work experience pissed her off...
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by abiye27: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2021
Adebowaleaa:

I got a call from them asking if I have NYSC certificate (Yes), Msc (No), work experience (3yrs), she just said ok. I feel the work experience pissed her off...

Because they ask for 0-2 years experience
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2021
Adebowaleaa:

But didn’t they see these info on our application smh
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lee123: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2021
TeddBundy:

But didn’t they see these info on our application smh

Bro i wonder o. Am wondering what's their main aim of calling, maybe we can deduce this ourselves.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Adebowaleaa:

I told the first guy that I have less than 1 year work experience, he said okay. You wouldn't know if she is pissed or not.

The next day another guy called me asking me my age.

Why will she be pissed with your work experience?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2021
Lee123:

Do you have msc?
No.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2021
Please all of you that've received calls, do you people all have at least a second class upper?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by abiye27: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2021
TeddBundy:
Please all of you that've received calls, do you people all have at least a second class upper?

I have a first
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Adebowaleaa: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Nuttella:
I told the first guy that I have less than 1 year work experience, he said okay. You wouldn't know if she is pissed or not.

The next day another guy called me asking me my age.

Why will she be pissed with your work experience?

One of the requirements was maximum 0-2yrs. I'm going to 3yrs this June minus NYSC experience �
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Adebowaleaa: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2021
TeddBundy:

Yes please
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Adebowaleaa:

Why would you tell her three years when two was explicitly stated on the advert? I know. I guess you were trying to compliment not having M.Sc. with work experience.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Viicfuntop(f): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2021
Hey everybody,

I have gone through this thread this morning and I just want to state an observation. All your questions are so unnecessary at this stage. Your questions are literally making other canditates panic when they don’t have what you think would qualify them. You don’t have MSc, fine. You don’t have a 2:1, fine. You have 10 years experience, fine. At this stage, all these unnecessary agitations are not needed when you have not gotten a call for a test.
So you applied without fitting into all the requirements. WHAT IS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN? You do not get an invitation to take the test. You want to start killing your morale before the beginning of the exercise. I have developed a what’s the worst that could happen mindset. You should too.
A quote= When something is important enough, you do it, even if the odds are not in your favor.

You have literally got nothing to lose. So enough of this damn unnecessary questions about call and other minority details. I can see up there. some people’s morale are almost down. So my fellow traineee candidates, enough already. If one of us gets a mail for a test, come here and say it. So the others who didn’t, can move on.
Life is not suppose to be this deep. Help each other.
In a past Management Trainee thread, one ramj got in and it was due to the help of past candidates. Let somebody get the test invite first. Shikena. Stay ready. I am not coming back to this thread. Do as you wish.

12 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Adebowaleaa: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Why would you tell her three years when two was explicitly stated on the advert? I know. I guess you were trying to compliment not having M.Sc. with work experience.

So you were expecting me to lie about the experience, get shortlisted for the test, pass it and get to interview stage with NBC because they're just a recruitment agency), then be rejected because I don't meet the requirement. I'd say the truth, if i make it fine, if I don't life goes on...

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2021
Adebowaleaa:

So you were expecting me to lie about the experience, get shortlisted for the test, pass it and get to interview stage with NBC because they're just a recruitment agency), then be rejected because I don't meet the requirement. I'd say the truth, if i make it fine, if I don't life goes on...
OK. Good luck, sir.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Epistasis(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Viicfuntop:
Hey everybody,

I have gone through this thread this morning and I just want to state an observation. All your questions are so unnecessary at this stage. Your questions are literally making other canditates panic when they don’t have what you think would qualify them. You don’t have MSc, fine. You don’t have a 2:1, fine. You have 10 years experience, fine. At this stage, all these unnecessary agitations are not needed when you have not gotten a call for a test.
So you applied without fitting into all the requirements. WHAT IS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN? You do not get an invitation to take the test. You want to start killing your morale before the beginning of the exercise. I have developed a what’s the worst that could happen mindset. You should too.
A quote= When something is important enough, you do it, even if the odds are not in your favor.

You have literally got nothing to lose. So enough of this damn unnecessary questions about call and other minority details. I can see up there. some people’s morale are almost down. So my fellow traineee candidates, enough already. If one of us gets a mail for a test, come here and say it. So the others who didn’t, can move on.
Life is not suppose to be this deep. Help each other.
In a past Management Trainee thread, one ramj got in and it was due to the help of past candidates. Let somebody get the test invite first. Shikena. Stay ready. I am not coming back to this thread. Do as you wish.

Thanks so much for this.
The recruitment process just started, I think there is still a long way to go. Why the unnecessary panic then, if one suit their requirements definitely, one would be called for the test and so on.
I wish everyone all the best.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by chrisfocus(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2021
Does anyone have Gr8Jobs' past questions? Or at least give us some intel on what their test is like? Thank you.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2021
chrisfocus:
Does anyone have Gr8Jobs' past questions? Or at least give us some intel on what their test is like? Thank you.
Hey have u been called for assessment?

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
TeddBundy:
Yes I have an upper.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Guynexttdoor:
Nigerian mode of employment will not seize to amaze me, imagine an entry level job requesting for masters..i applied but i dont have msc,tho i have 2 years experience working with nigerian breweries as brewing process operator (contract)Lets see what happens next with this new model of recruitment with gr8 u connect.

Ow much is the salary for this trainee job
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Let's have a whatsapp group

https:///KdMFTePBZjZCLN0pgAEhs0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Chat me to join the NB trainee whatsapp group 07030413784
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Oyelayor: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
chrisfocus:

Have you been called for the assessment?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by uzomanny(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ugo4hotish:
Let's have a whatsapp group

https:///KdMFTePBZjZCLN0pgAEhs0

So future candidates won't have any idea on how to scale through some stage(s) right?

If all job thread ended on whatsapp group chat, will you get some vital info on some recruitment process(es)?

If you like, hoard any key info you have as regards this opening, if the job is yours, it is yours

Some Nigerians and their myopic mindset.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
Adebowaleaa:

We are on the same page bro.

I have a cummilative of 2yrs8months working experience. So I told the woman I have 3 years working experience.

So if I scale through, so be it. If I don't fine
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
uzomanny:

So future candidates won't have any idea on how to scale through some stage(s) right?

If all job thread ended on whatsapp group chat, will you get some vital info on some recruitment process(es)?

If you like, hoard any key info you have as regards this opening, if the job is yours, it is yours

Some Nigerians and their myopic mindset.

Don't get me wrong. And don't abuse me

Leave the link for whoever wants to join the group
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by uzomanny(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ugo4hotish:

Don't get me wrong. And don't abuse me

Leave the link for whoever wants to join the group

Previous threads were deleted by the admins, only this stood out and the best you can come up with is a Whatsapp group chat?

Prove me right, if I got you and your intention(s) all wrong.

If I did abuse you like you claim, you would have unfollowed the thread already, trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / How To Apply For Npower 2017 Recruitment | 2017 Npower Application Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.