Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread (79058 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 / 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Dear all, kindly chat me upon whatsapp so I can add you to the NB trainee group chat for close monitoring of the recruitment process
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ennyj01(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mod please don't delete this thread
Instead delete Ugo4hotish message

I don't see the need for WhatsApp group, if other recruitments have been going to WhatsApp, will you have any info to fall back on?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
ennyj01:
Mod please don't delete this thread
Instead delete Ugo4hotish message

I don't see the need for WhatsApp group, if other recruitments have been going to WhatsApp, will you have any info to fall back on?

Ok
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
You guys relax, I don’t think Ugo meant any harm, I was even going to open a WhatsApp group because I felt it’d be more interactive

I second the idea though. There might be lurkers and guests without an NL account that might want to contribute. This thread is too dry as it is.

And who says we can’t share info here and on a group?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ennyj01(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
Okay, no problem.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Guynexttdoor: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
During the period of your 12 months training at least your salary should be between 100 to 150k, with no bonus but free drinks, then after being confirmed that's when you will be paid well both bonuses, shift allowances maybe up to 250 or 300, i guess as you grow with them both job grade and salary increases.

4 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Adebowaleaa: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ugo4hotish:

We are on the same page bro.

I have a cummilative of 2yrs8months working experience. So I told the woman I have 3 years working experience.

So if I scale through, so be it. If I don't fine

Ok boss. I applied for graduate management trainee (finance) though...
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by gidob(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Guynexttdoor:
During the period of your 12 months training at least your salary should be between 100 to 150k, with no bonus but free drinks, then after being confirmed that's when you will be paid well both bonuses, shift allowances maybe up to 250 or 300, i guess as you grow with them both job grade and salary increases.
what is on glassdoor is higher than these...........you may be right though.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Adebowaleaa:

Ok boss. I applied for graduate management trainee (finance) though...

Same with me
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Guynexttdoor:
I don’t think so
As you enter salary starts at 300-350k

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Guynexttdoor: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
gidob:
what is on glassdoor is higher than these...........you may be right though.
But yearly payment of both housing allowances etc up to 2mill or more is assured. I was talking of monthly basic salary tho.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Guynexttdoor: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
TeddBundy:

I don’t think so
During training is not up to it, boss.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Guynexttdoor: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
TeddBundy:

I don’t think so
There's a training that every staff or manager undergoes before being confirmed, usually a year or 6 months and i dont think you will start earning that big immediately during training..ask well and confirm this.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Guynexttdoor: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
TeddBundy:

I don’t think so
Ok boss
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lee123: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Could it be that those who received a call from them are only finance candidates? Cos am wondering.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
Lee123:
Could it be that those who received a call from them are only finance candidates? Cos am wondering.

Maybe
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Lee123:
No
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lee123: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
TeddBundy:

No

Cos some of the ones i see here receiving calls are finance o
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by tomrayjoe: 6:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Ugo4hotish:
Let's have a whatsapp group

https:///KdMFTePBZjZCLN0pgAEhs0

It is obvious you are not aware thy groups tend to be deletes on Nairaland ones the campaign to join a WhatsApp group is high... Wonder what you're monitoring that you can not monitor here.... It's simply hypocritical to leave a channel that fixed you with many and create a secondary channel.... I wouldn't be surprised if this thread is deleted because of you

5 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by tomrayjoe: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2021
Solodex550:
I received the call although... I missed it...

Na Supply chain I apply for tho

Lol.... How did you know they were the ones that called since you claimed to miss the call grin

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by tomrayjoe: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2021
TeddBundy:
You guys relax, I don’t think Ugo meant any harm, I was even going to open a WhatsApp group because I felt it’d be more interactive

I second the idea though. There might be lurkers and guests without an NL account that might want to contribute. This thread is too dry as it is.

And who says we can’t share info here and on a group?

If that's the case, you're simply clamouring that this group be close by the admin as well as the owner of Nairaland..... You guys sound as though you're first timers on Nairaland.... Just watch and see how this group would be shut down if we do not stop this WhatsApp creation of a thing and sending links here...... They don't permit it on Nairaland sir/ma
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2021
You guys are amature on nairaland. During the 2019 gdp of heritage Bank, I opened a whatsapp group and advertised it on a tread. Till today, people still chat me up on nairaland for heritage gdp.

No one is deleting anything
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Viicfuntop(f): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2021
Ugo4hotish:
You guys are amature on nairaland. During the 2019 gdp of heritage Bank, I opened a whatsapp group and advertised it on a tread. Till today, people still chat me up on nairaland for heritage gdp.

No one is deleting anything

You have missed the point of this argument. Why would you create a thread outside nairaland for the same purpose? It doesn’t make any sense to me. Nairaland is a larger community and all what guests have to do is to create an account and comment. Look at past management trainee threads on NB. Most of the successful guys were in total communication on those threads until they received their offer letters.
It’s past threads that’s given me an idea on what to expect in a management trainee. If those guys took it to whatspp, would you have those information today? Your justification is actually ridiculous. You mentioned you opened a gtb graduate trainee for whatspp in 2019 but you are here in 2021 applying for another. I believe you didn’t get in to that one. So what’s now the point of your private group if it can’t guarantee your success. Don’t make this thread be deleted for your selfish reasons or whatever reasons you have. All the best

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Viicfuntop(f): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2021
Epistasis:

Thanks so much for this.
The recruitment process just started, I think there is still a long way to go. Why the unnecessary panic then, if one suit their requirements definitely, one would be called for the test and so on.
I wish everyone all the best.

You are welcome. All the best.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lawlar1: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
I just received a call from u-connect asking for my class of degree (2.1 or 2.2), if I have completed NYSC, if I have masters and years of experience.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Baambaylis(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lee123:
I also received a call from them and i studied Animal Science
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lee123: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Baambaylis:

I also received a call from them and i studied Animal Science

Ok nice, that answers it.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by PearlcIbe2(f): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please after the call what next undecided undecided
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by PearlcIbe2(f): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Adebowaleaa:

I got a call from them asking if I have NYSC certificate (Yes), Msc (No), work experience (3yrs), she just said ok. I feel the work experience pissed her off...

Piss her off kwa, you have 3 years somebody like me told her 1 grin
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
PearlcIbe2:
Please after the call what next undecided undecided
I think aptitude test. I just received my own call few minutes ago.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by gidob(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Saimeritus:

I think aptitude test. I just received my own call few minutes ago.

same here they just called.........
I guess the call will go round...for those who haven't received a call, no need to panic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.