Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

VIDEO: We Are Enjoying Every Sleepless Minute Of Parenthood — Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: We Are Enjoying Every Sleepless Minute Of Parenthood — Banky W (204 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: We Are Enjoying Every Sleepless Minute Of Parenthood — Banky W by popeye73: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Banky W has gushed over his son Zaiah, revealing how he and his wife Adesua Etomi-Wellington are enjoying every bit of parenthood.
The singer said the words on Sunday, March 4, 2021, while in church. He took the stage and acknowledged Jesus as the reason for the Easter celebration, before talking about him and his wife's parenting.

Banky W told members of the congregation that he brought them greetings from Baby Zaiah, adding that he knew that most of them hadn't seen him yet and gushed about him being the "most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen."

Watch the full video here: https://allnews.ng/news/video-we-are-enjoying-every-sleepless-minute-of-parenthood-banky-w

(1) (Reply)

Why Go For Free Youtube Subscribers: What You Need To Know! / Before Stardom With Teco Benson / Tems Nominated For BET 2021 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.