Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan (2502 Views)

Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by chily11: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
He was standing on the way Peter Obi would pass. BishopPOEvang noticed it and called in security operatives.

Watch below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vd12lyWhW4

Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Franzinni: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
What if it was staged for clout and sympathy... It's the age where propaganda is accessible to everyone now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by TimFisher2: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
undecided

This is not a joke cry

Wow. Our God is wonderful. Please protect your son. We need your mercy in our country. Nigerians have suffered enough.

Has anyone noticed that the dead meat griller has stopped calling out PDP the way he used to

Has anyone noticed that he has stopped saying "Never again would we allow PDP near our vault again"

So does it mean PDP has changed? And made him start attacking ObiDatti's campaign

Or is it out of sheer hatred against one tribe?

God is a wonderful God, He will expose you in no distant time. grin grin grin

It is remaining Moh, Igbo, and Ihordspy. They will surely be exposed too

6 Likes

Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Kingspin(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Is Peter Obi, some enemies may not care.
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by chily11: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Franzinni:
What if it was staged for clout and sympathy... It's the age where propaganda is accessible to everyone now.
hope when you're in trouble people dont call it clout... Just saying cool

12 Likes

Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by ursullalinda(f): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Obi should be careful.....my celebration gown for next year is ready ohhhh....I don't want stories

7 Likes

Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
These people are really joking with the security of 200million people. DSS should investigate this man properly.

1 Like

Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by DeepThroater: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Fake and lame

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by christistruth01: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
It may be one of Simon Ekpa's boys
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by buckeyemedia: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:
Fake and lame
Obidients Whatever that maybe, may be the dumbest of them all?

One man wants to kill Peter Obi with a knife in a gathering of one thousand oblivious people?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by buckeyemedia: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
ursullalinda:
Obi should be careful.....my celebration gown for next year is ready ohhhh....I don't want stories
This na kannywood settings? Very fake and useless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by owobokiri(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
They're about to unleash their socalled repentant Boko Haram adherents on us..
Desperate kleptomaniacs who think they will be in power for ever..
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Mystic216: 1:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Obi should be careful with his over simplicity and walking with no security
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by dustmalik: 1:21am On Nov 24, 2022
So someone wanted to assassinate Obi, of all weapons, it's a knife the person decided to use.
Does that even make sense at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Captainero: 2:31am On Nov 24, 2022
You that i stalking, even ordinary razor blade can be used in assasination
dustmalik:
So someone wanted to assassinate Obi, of all weapons, it's a knife the person decided to use.
Does that even make sense at all?
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by ican2020: 3:41am On Nov 24, 2022
This is wrong and should be prosecuted properly
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by WorkhardAgric: 5:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Enemy of Nigeria will fail with their evil plan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAIkXogsH9o
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Fejoku: 6:11am On Nov 24, 2022
See how the policemen were just looking at him. It's a big shame. They will gladly shoot and kill unarmed citizens but will remain inactive in the face of armed criminals.
There's no security for the average man in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by tinsel: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2022
There is nothing these people will not use to campaign. Odiegwu.

1 Like

Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Nairalander248: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Nothing should happen to President Peter Obi ooh..
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Christistruth00: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2022
Might be one of Simon Ekpa’s boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdpfx4w5C1o
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by pode(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2022
To me I still don't believe this news
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by SaiOba: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Opunu, No be una send am.. ?
buckeyemedia:
Obidients Whatever that maybe, may be the dumbest of them all?

One man wants to kill Peter Obi with a knife in a gathering of one thousand oblivious people?
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Juniorpope123: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2022
They said he can't win.
As for me and my family Obi for president
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by backnbeta(f): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2022
pode:
Sounds unbelievable...really. Besides, the man doesn't even look like a security agent despite his "coat" and tie...he looks like a nut case
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2022
Captainero:
You that i stalking, even ordinary razor blade can be used in assasination

If they wanted to assassinate Obi, they would do so, and even have someone to blame.

You people should use your brains. This is not even an intelligent trick at stirring propaganda.
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by techWriter1: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2022
politicians should would careful
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Hopss(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2022
The man said "Obi is my only hope of a new Nigeria,dont let him go. Me i say i concur �
Re: Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan by Christistruth00: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2022
pode:

It could be Staged For Propaganda

(1) (Reply)

Protest Breaks Out In Ekiti As They Said They Didn't Vote Tinubu - VIDEO / With The Evidences So Far Peter Obi Should Reclaim His Mandate Soon / BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.