Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) (33127 Views)

Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo / Herbalists Raise Alarm Over Strange Shrine Found In A Bush In Ekiti. Photos / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
elmessiahs:
the future is what again?

The future is female...........indeed! undecided
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
SOFTENGR:
How did they know it's a four-day old baby?
My thought tho!
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Kamachicho(f): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
I have gone through all the comments on this issue and non has given thought to the fact that the mother might be suffering from post-natal depression. It is real and makes people do crazy things if not diagnosed and treated on time.

1 Like

Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by rhektor(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
A 4-day-old baby was found crying in a bush in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, IgbereTV reports.

The newborn baby, placed on a white blanket and sack, was found in the bush along Ododegho Road on Thursday April 1, 2021.

King West Abraham, who shared the photos on Facebook, said the baby has been registered in an Orphanage Home.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100000567143104/posts/4372450902783771/?app=fbl

How them take know say na 4 day old?
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Christistruth00: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
SOFTENGR:
How did they know it's a four-day old baby?

Some Nurses and Midwives are very experienced and can tell.

May be the Navel is already dry , it may be possible to guess even from the Colour and texture of the Child’s poo
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Joeblala3: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
I wish to adopt the baby. Please how do I go about it
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Goldiness: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
A 4-day-old baby was found crying in a bush in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, IgbereTV reports.

The newborn baby, placed on a white blanket and sack, was found in the bush along Ododegho Road on Thursday April 1, 2021.

King West Abraham, who shared the photos on Facebook, said the baby has been registered in an Orphanage Home.

He wrote;

I cried after reading and seeing the pictures, I wish I have a baby like this, oh Lord have mercy! cry cry cry
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Vibesvbs(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

He wrote;

poor pikin
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Joeblala3: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Please enlighten me on how to adopt the baby
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by PrinceGallant: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
opalu:
How I wish they will give me the baby. To raise as my own.

God knows what your heart carries. If you say this with your heart, I pray God answer your prayer.

Too much online jokers have made it hard to know who is genuine

1 Like

Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Cousin9999: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
May God severally punish whoever dumped that baby there.

How do we know the mother was even an adult?

How do we know consensual intercourse produced the child?

How do we know the mother is physically well enough to care for the child?

Let's not make assumptions. And let's not shame because we don't have all the facts.

Let's be thankful the child appears to be in good health, and hope someone will raise them and care for them in a way the mother maybe couldn't.

1 Like

Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by wirinet(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
MickzyDonald:
She didn't know she will eventually get pregnant after jumping from preek to preek abi, shameless animal

Na de preek to preek dey interest you and not the abandoned baby. Why not give a thought to the abandoned baby?
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by ikillbrokegirls: 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless and broke hoes.
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
opalu:
How I wish they will give me the baby. To raise as my own.
The Lord God will surprise you.
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nonexistent:
Vagina people are wicked

Where is the father?

2 Likes

Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
Nigerian girls are useless and broke hoes.

Where is the father of the baby?
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Christistruth00:

Some Nurses and Midwives are very experienced and can tell.

May be the Navel is already dry , it may be possible to guess even from the Colour and texture of the Child’s poo
You mean they can know precisely how many days?
I doubt.
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by ikillbrokegirls: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
kmcutez:

Where is the father of the baby?
She go ye ye ye ye ye she go ye ye ye ye ye ye As I Pull It Out she say make i put am.
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
pretydiva:

Men!!!!. It takes 2 to tangle
Tango.
it's a game.
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Oluolad86:
Jesus!!!!! cry cry cry cry Why Upon all the pains and endurance for 9 months sad May God forgive her.
You think men now pity daughter of jazabel because they are pregnant?? If a daughter of jazabel can eat FCMB manager and pour it to a poor man to take care of what can daughters of Jezebel do to secure us??
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nonexistent:
Vagina people are wicked
Know this and have peace
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by MickzyDonald: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
wirinet:

Na de preek to preek dey interest you and not the abandoned baby. Why not give a thought to the abandoned baby?
Okay, to the baby : why would she leave an innocent baby out there all alone, perhaps she's a wicked lady
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Future is female
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hmmmn! such a bundle of joy!. This country is sick!
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Christistruth00: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
SOFTENGR:

You mean they can know precisely how many days?
I doubt.

Some are well experienced they can make very good estimates.
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by purples25(f): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Why is the question always to the lady? What about the man?
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Josywhyte: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
pikin wey other women dey beg God for na one yeye girl carry go troway inside bush. Some girls sha. After they will start jumping from church to church when they are barren or put the blame on their husbands that he ain't fertile enough to impregnate them....tueee
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 12:20am On Apr 06, 2021
This is a product of two people not only one person. The blame should go for the two parties involved.

The innocent child is suffering for their negligence.

#Fakelove
#Fakepromisses
#blindtruth

1 Like

Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by UEDIBO: 2:43am On Apr 06, 2021
pretydiva:
Aww, I Feel like adopting this cutie asap cry. May God punish the irresponsible boy and girl who couldn't keep their shameless self.
Stay out of premarital sex, you say no. Now see ya life. Bunch of idiots.
shocked
Re: 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:48am On Apr 06, 2021
Nalagaer:
100% sure bet 9ja game available today

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

Ogun kill u

Lights up my kpoli in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) / Youths Beat Catholic Priest, Odunze, In Ebonyi For Flogging Councilor's Son / Outrage After Girl’s Panties Was Used As Evidence To Clear Man Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.