Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am (21876 Views)

Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others / Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by seunmsg(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Advocate500:
just the same way the people are bearing the brunt in IDP camp in Benin republic.

There is no Yoruba person in any refugee camp in Benin Republic but you’re allowed to whatever nonsense that makes you hard in the morning.
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Coronavirus84: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Westerville:

If they want to deal,let them deal with the culprits not innocent people,
I agree with you. God bless you
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by BiafIntel: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
triple996:
grin
naso the war kanu have been looking for is finally here. full blown war with disastrous consequences. na so bokoharams take startcheesy
The consequence will be ONLY the division of your beloved nigeria and the emergence of Great Biafra.
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Mechejy: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
You are stupid. Do you think we have that type of religion whose duty is only to steal,kill and destroy. No one can not from this igbo have the capacity to disturb. Our kins men are not thirsty of blood.
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Duplexxx: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Curfew be dey
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Papertrails(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

chia but China dey use stick catch mosquito chop na��
the guy na black ant.��

Shoooo.....but in same China black ants are used for traditional medicine na , Abeg the guy na woman period blood.

Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by DedeNkem: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
triple996:
grin
naso the war kanu have been looking for is finally here. full blown war with disastrous consequences. na so bokoharams take startcheesy

IPOB is not the problem!! Blame the corrupt and incompetent State and Federal govts. that allowed Boko and Fulanis terrorists to overrun the whole country!!
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Omoslim26: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Papertrails:

Shoooo.....but in same China black ants are used for traditional medicine na , Abeg the guy na woman period blood.
grin
Papertrails:

�it is finished the guy na woman period blood �� I gree bcus anything wey fit useless pass that one is not no dey dis World �
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Papertrails(m): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

�it is finished the guy na woman period blood �� I gree bcus anything wey fit useless pass that one is not no dey dis World �

grin, we don kill d guy
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by jamiudinho(m): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
ScamHunter:
How many supporter of APC soldiers down?
soja come soja go barracks remain
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by ScamHunter: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
jamiudinho:

soja come soja go barracks remain

Join the incoming soldiers na
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by jamiudinho(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
ScamHunter:

Join the incoming soldiers na
I'm already working in federal inland revenue service bro
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by ScamHunter: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
jamiudinho:

I'm already working in federal inland revenue service bro
You'll miss the combat there. Join the army and help you beloved Fulani government expand its authority.
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Obdk: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
I think I will like our ever dynamic Governors in S/W to held strictly to this notice grin

My advice for South Western governors should stop any migration of igbos from the east to Yorubaland for now ,it is for our own good.

Benin Republic people should stop migration of afonja yewa who ran.. IGBOS will never run
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by franxalive(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Papertrails:

Hmmmm.... praise be the lord for we have seen another sign of the end times.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by 22brains(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
futurerex:
South East is boiling...
boiling ke? It's burning to be burnt. Mind my English. Else you get burned too.
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by shugamummy: 4:47am On Apr 06, 2021
See as you dry masturbate thinking its 1967. Which kain dealing with them you talking about? Is it gonna be different from the dealing with them they have been receiving since 1960 and still manage to bring their millions of people out of poverty compared to yours?
Some people sef

Coronavirus84:
Ikpeazu is afraid of what happened in IMO state not to show face for ABIA state. By the time Nigerian government start dealing with my Eastern brothers now, una go say the government is against a particular tribe.
Re: Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am by Letzgo: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
Who is going to enforce the curfew, the same security men who are the targets of the unknown gun men or the governor and his cabinet members?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery’s Second Crude Oil Shipment Leaves US For Nigeria / Peter Obi Influenced Fidelity Bank's Transactions With Diezani - Bank MD,Okonkwo / Kperogi: "Connecting The Dots Between Aisha Buhari & Armed Invasion At Aso Rock"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.