Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... (669 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... by philfearon(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
To Get Vaccinated.

In a recent publication by The Nation Newspaper, a statement was attributed to the popular Christian pastor, Apostle Suleiman.

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-i-wont-take-covid-19-vaccine-by-apostle-suleman/

In the publication, the pastor was quoted as saying –

“There is a vaccine that’s going on that people are taking now, after you take the vaccine you are still to wear your face mask, you are still to do social distancing, you are still not to shake hands with people, you are still to do every protocol.

“Some people have come up with all kind of theories, I don’t know what they call conspiracy but I could know that it’s theories and some say it’s the mark of the beast.

“What I saw in it, I’ll not take it. Forget all those ones they are showing you one governor taking it. Oh, you think that thing they are putting in him, you think that’s what they are coming to put in you?”

It really gets annoying when all this pastors who know nothing about public health or medical practice in general starts giving personal opinions based on their conspiracy theories on issues they should not be meddling with. People who have found themselves at a highly placed position in this country should be mindful of what they say in public. Recently, the UK Government fined Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for propagating conspiracy theories – I wonder why Nigeria is not following in that footstep with the continuous illogical utterances being propagated by some of this pastors.

Last year, a popular US pastor was heavily theorizing the pandemic, raising all sorts of conspiracy theories. But, he ended up contracting the killer virus and paid the ultimate price with his life because he thought the government was propagating fear through the virus. Apostle Suleiman is doing the same thing.

If he doesn’t want to get vaccinated, that’s his business. But, he doesn’t have the right or locus to express that in his position and capacity as a public figure who people listen to. Tomorrow, he might get sick and go treat himself because he has the money to do so, but the same cannot be said of all his followers and listeners who listen to him as an authority. The government should really begin to look into this to make sure these self-styled pastors of God don’t mislead people with their unfounded conspiracies.

https://uptownerd.com/2021/04/05/if-apostle-suleiman-knew-what-happened-to-this-popular-us-pastor-he-will-rush-to-get-vaccinated/

Re: If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... by wwwihy: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
The vaccine reduces the possibility of contact and the effect of COVID 19 if contacted.
Re: If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... by Righteousness2(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
What is it that happened to the popular pastor?
The Highest that could happen to a man/ woman is Death.
Death is not a big deal! Death without JESUS Christ is The a real big deal!
Thinking vaccine is your life saver is High Folly.
With the whole signals in the world, then Vaccine is your Problem, then you are in Trouble.
You should be Concerned with the Safety of your life in Eternity not a Vaccine or Covid that is being used to launch the Beast System..

5 Likes

Re: If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... by Hashabiah: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Will the government also sensitize people when they do things in secret? Stupid people with double-standards keeping coming to social media to castigate Christians for expressing their opinions but forgetting that we live in a world where opinions are freely expressed

3 Likes

Re: If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... by inumidun2010(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
I may not like what you said but that doesn't mean I Dont LIKE YOU...

1 Like

Re: If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... by edoairways: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
Will the government also sensitize people when they do things in secret? Stupid people with double-standards keeping coming to social media to castigate Christians for expressing their opinions but forgetting that we live in a world where opinions are freely expressed
Don't mind them. It seems that the demand for the vaccines is low hence a counter attach on that pastor's personality. If he advises his members not to take, how does this concern the government? Common palative they couldn't share during the lockdown.
Re: If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... by Heffalump(m): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
With the whole signals in the world, then Vaccine is your Problem, then you are in Trouble.
You should be Concerned with the Safety of your life in Eternity not a Vaccine or Covid that is being used to launch the Beast System..

Which Beast? Keep lying to yourself.
Vaccines have been used for different ailments before. You people should stop deceiving sane minds about your foolish theories. Nobody is coercing you to follow any Beast.
The question is, what's your alternative solution to this pandemic? That your situation is better in Nigeria and the rest of Africa doesn't mean other parts of the world are smiling.

1 Like

Re: If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... by Hashabiah: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
edoairways:

Don't mind them. It seems that the demand for the vaccines is low hence a counter attach on that pastor's personality. If he advises his members not to take, how does this concern the government? Common palative they couldn't share during the lockdown.
I wonder o. May be the author of this post has a contract with the pharmaceutical companies to encourage and promote the vaccine
Re: If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... by jmoore(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
The same pastors that took yellow fever vaccine before visiting southafrica.
Beast system ko, yeast system in.
Re: If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... by edoairways: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
I wonder o. May be the author of this post has a contract with the pharmaceutical companies to encourage and promote the vaccine
Of course
Re: If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... by LordLugard1: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

And yet you refuse to die, even when your religion taught u that you have to die to see God. By now you supposed to commit suicide to meet your Sky Daddy fast. Religious rat
Re: If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... by philfearon(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
grin
Re: If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... by ayenale1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
You have malaria and u go to the hospital, the doctor inject your bombom with different liquids...is that not example of vaccine...u die?abeg abeg

(1) (Reply)

One Verse Jehovah Witnesses Don't Want U To See / Rapture Nightmare – Mike Bamiloye’s One Man Drama / T. B. Joshua's Wife, Evelyn Prepares To Take Over As Synagogue General Overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.