Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

T. B. Joshua's Wife, Evelyn Prepares To Take Over As Synagogue General Overseer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T. B. Joshua's Wife, Evelyn Prepares To Take Over As Synagogue General Overseer (666 Views)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T. B. Joshua's Wife, Evelyn Prepares To Take Over As Synagogue General Overseer by VeroVero(f): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

T. B. Joshua's wife, Evelyn prepares to take over as Synagogue General Overseer

Watch full Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW5h2meKEKQ
Re: T. B. Joshua's Wife, Evelyn Prepares To Take Over As Synagogue General Overseer by Pierocash(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
That is why, everyone of us most always strive to prepare for leadership as you may be called upon to lead at any time.

Does she have the calling to lead such a mega church? Does she posses the wisdom,anointing,Charisma, and the strength to man that role?. Only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: T. B. Joshua's Wife, Evelyn Prepares To Take Over As Synagogue General Overseer by chatinent: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
So God has called her too?

Family business.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Wife, Evelyn Prepares To Take Over As Synagogue General Overseer by mountmoriah(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
chatinent:
So God has called her too?

Family business.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Wife, Evelyn Prepares To Take Over As Synagogue General Overseer by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
church!!..... the biggest scam industry ever existed and still existing
Re: T. B. Joshua's Wife, Evelyn Prepares To Take Over As Synagogue General Overseer by judedwriter(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Surprising....

I thought the church would collapse as a pack of cards. I never his wife would step up as his successor.

Can she preach?

Is she anointed?

Is she charismatic?

Is she called?

And most importantly...

Is she genuinely using God's power or something else?

Time exposes all truths.

(1) (Reply)

Is Smoking Of Indian Herm A Sin? / Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping / "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.