Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen (37096 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. / Acting IGP, Usman Baba Alkali Visits Police Affairs Ministry / Edo 2020: Ganduje And Uzodinma Visits Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Destrok9: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nigeria is a failed nation
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by JohnBullMySon: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Imo state turning to Syria. Very soon they'll start receiving airstrikes. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Abalado(f): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Now is 2000 again and not 1800 as said earlier,kontiniu in patience Jonathan language,lol
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Asgard13: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hope is the human burning down Owerri and instigating violence across east and south

He’s believe that’s the only way to pacify apc government... and bring in the military to deal with IPOB

IPOB hates hope ... hope Hayes them...

In all Uzodinma has lost all respect in igboland

Rochas is now angel compare with the round headed fool

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Oricha79(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
we are at war
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by southsouthking(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Make una buy my 3 years old Facebook na, na beg i dey, just #1500 make nigga take put food for Belle o.

Chai Hungry na bastard.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by ojonwamama: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
other regions will watch while southeast enjoy their self-induced insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by perdollar(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
I just hope that SW WL also catch fire
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Makemefit12op(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Antoeni:
When you finish destroying the South East, you finish turning it to a danger zone, all of you should pack your load and run to Lagos and start shouting Lagos is no man's land.
Ndi nzuzu.
Destroy everywhere because you are fighting Buhari and your Governors . I am clapping for you people.
Continue your nzuzu iberiberism .
lols intellectual otellectual.those that know how to ramp their mouth,when the victims fight back
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by nsesam(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hope need to make peace with some ppl. They might make this state ungovernable for this supreme court ojoro man
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Monogamy:
SE politicians and elites better handle the current insecurity in their region before things would go out of hand

SHUT UP AND FACE OSUN STATE!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Kuginzi: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
The governor should take decisive action against the IPOB Terrorists and the so called ESN
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by chukwuaustin(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kanu is very stupid
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Resurrection212: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Attack him and see gobe.
Beremx:
If Police HQ just beside the Government House is not safe, then Hope Uzodinma isn’t safe either neither is his orderlies.
It is well with him and his clueless government.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Promosaver: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
let hear him and know what he will say
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Mohammedoba36: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Very soon ipob terrorists criminals will start receiving air strikes.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by elmessiahs(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Supreme bread
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
From 4th to 1st

Those with second class upper and third class lower if you have money or a Fulani friend visit supreme court and you will get FIRST CLASS HONOUR in your certificate
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Angelfrost(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sigh... This man is not well liked and accepted sha. I still wonder why.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by mvem(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Foolish governor that invited army to kill people in Orlu.

You get luck the attacks is not yet on politicians,because i believe it may get to that.
ESN says its not them so who did it ?
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Emergingnation(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Kanu is very stupid
And you're a Dunce.
Are you tire of selling your useless propaganda.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by kadraxkyle(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Forget hope, just look at how a police headquater looks.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by pquaver(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Asgard13:
Hope is the human burning down Owerri and instigating violence across east and south

He’s believe that’s the only way to pacify apc government... and bring in the military to deal with IPOB

IPOB hates hope ... hope Hayes them...

In all Uzodinma has lost all respect in igboland

Rochas is now angel compare with the round headed fool

Am sorry but you sound like an slowpoke.. Tufiakwa
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Jonah507(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
After them don comot na him dis man wey Dem impose on my good people d come
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Wannabenz: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Only a visit grin
Lol...u wan make him go to war at old age?
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by sojfarm: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
When a governor can order the slaughtering of his people, then he is will face the consequences
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Funkeshuga(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hope is not a good Administrative Governor, he made this insecurity escalate till this level, in the case of Fulani causing a lot of Security threat in your state, as a Governor you're meant to be neutral rather than blaming one for one and that was the beginning

your position as their Governor is still causing unhappiness to your people yet you're dramatizing biased conclusion to your own people

I hope sanity returned to that state because those inmate that were free might be another security threat if they should join ESN

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by ppogba: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Beremx:
If Police HQ just beside the Government House is not safe, then Hope Uzodinma isn’t safe either neither is his orderlies.
It is well with him and his clueless government.

In a sane society, heads should have rolled already.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by amaham(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
God has blessed Nigeria
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Asgard13: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
pquaver:

Am sorry but you sound like an slowpoke.. Tufiakwa

Say an idiot like human that sound like a foolish ape
I no your father taught you like slowpoke
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by patriotic007: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Let it start.....if you can live with repentant bh and bandits that where released by buhari and given amnesty then we can also live with prisoners whom you and I know committed lesser crimes...stop crying more than the berieved....NB I live in mbaise 15km from the imo police HQ
ednut1:
Naso boko haram take start
Re: Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen by Forumobserver12(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
vibre:
This one is a coward, Where was he when the shit was going down? If I was the one they elected as governor, I would have led from the front and fought the unknown gunmen face to face. That's how you know a leader.

Unfortunately he was not elected by the good people of Imo State..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opposition Mounts As Nigeria Nears Rice Sufficiency / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard / Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.