Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x (1392 Views)

Lg G8 Thinq And Lg G8x Thinq Please Advice / Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. / If The Google Pixel 2 Is Anything Like The Lg V30 We’re All Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by omotolsy(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hi Guys,

The LG G8 and LG G8X are similar in some ways but there are very obvious differences.

The G8 obviously has a better screen and a lesser battery but packs in some knock out punch. However, the G8X has a bigger screen and bigger battery.

Both phones have same Snapdragon 855, 6GB RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage.

I did a quick review of the G8 and an extensive review of the G8X's gaming features with it's extra screen which serves as a Gamepad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dkvqt7_uLg

After using both phones i can say i prefer the G8X over the G8 because of the dual screen, better image quality, bigger screen, less obvious notch and better battery.

Please watch and share your thoughts in the comment section.
Do not forget to subscribe to get notifications.
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by omotolsy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by hoilakes(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
So cool, but it's kinda huge reason why a friend of mine went for the POVA phone for the gaming and he's enjoying it very well now...

Please more device review links too cool

1 Like

Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by skywalker240(m): 6:24am On Apr 09, 2021
hoilakes:
So cool, but it's kinda huge reason why a friend of mine went for the POVA phone for the gaming and he's enjoying it very well now...

Please more device review links too cool

Look at this one, if i slap you? Comparing a flagship phone even your silly camon 16 premier soap cant even stand up against with that rubbish pova

Hola, you need Jesus.
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by sunshineV(f): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2021
skywalker240:

Look at this one, if i slap you? Comparing a flagship phone even your silly camon 16 premier soap cant even stand up against with that rubbish pova

Hola, you need Jesus.
he needs to die
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by skywalker240(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2021
sunshineV:
he needs to die
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by hoilakes(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2021
So now that i can't steal to get a phone, and the POVA phone price is moderate for me, at the same time the games the said phone will accommodate my POVA too CAN without any issue. SO? grin
skywalker240:

Hola, you need Jesus.
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by hoilakes(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2021
and secondly, you should just get the PHONE first grin you can't comment on a device without using IT
skywalker240:

Hola, you need Jesus.
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by skywalker240(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2021
hoilakes:
So now that i can't steal to get a phone, and the POVA phone price is moderate for me, at the same time the games the said phone will accommodate my POVA too CAN without any issue. SO? grin
Heres a little assignment, download fortnite and set your screen over 60fps. Good luck grin

1 Like

Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by skywalker240(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2021
hoilakes:
and secondly, you should just get the PHONE first grin you can't comment on a device without using IT
gringrin Shatap, i once had a feel of the G8X a neighbour uses it, she don pack sha.
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by hoilakes(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2021
imagine you never even use am seff... till you get your own no dey COMMENT sir cool
skywalker240:

gringrin Shatap, i once had a feel of the G8X a neighbour uses it, she don pack sha.
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by skywalker240(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2021
hoilakes:
imagine you never even use am seff... till you get your own no dey COMMENT sir cool
You whe de tok, you get the pova? Oya upload screenshot make we see? grin
Re: Lg G8 Vs Lg G8x & Gaming On The Lg G8x: Which Is The Best? I Love The G8x by hoilakes(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
LET US BE CALMING DOWN... cool should I show you the beautiful pack too?

skywalker240:

You whe de tok, you get the pova? Oya upload screenshot make we see? grin

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 12 Mini RED (distress) Abuja / My Samsung A12 Screen Issue / Yahoomail On Om4.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.