Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) (35629 Views)

Rosy Meurer Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To AY's 48th Birthday Dinner / Photos From Kate Henshaw’s 48th Birthday Party / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Adaanna(f): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Iziq(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
I can only imagine what the birthday will look like, on back to back gospel songs. More like reception for thanks giving than a birthday party
Happy Birthday our true international gospel artiste.
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by articleme(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Womanizer(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Splendor4:
she looks good
God has been blessing her immersively..
DM me for your logo, flyer and editing at a very cheap price

Layers of foundation at work grin
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by brandsoncharlie: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
flemsy15:
The only thing I can say is try and make money,
just look at how exotic a mini birthday party looks.
True, all them done japa go USA ��
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Rotadbd: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Money is good.

Stone pattern Board available for immediate purchase
Contact O8O3O42OI55
We deliver Nationwide
https://www.nairaland.com/6066808/stone-pattern-board-stoning-materials/1#99652592

Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by ihedioramma: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
flemsy15:
In a good way .
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kal El family even come the birthday grin grin

Super party birthday
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Westerville: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ekugbeh:
The highly esteemed multiple award winning Gospel star, Osinachi Kalu Egbu who is known for stage name SINACH, celebrated her birthday in Grand style with notable dignitaries in attendance. Dele momodu, Fela Durotoye, Frank Edward, Ada Ehi Moses, Sammie Okposio, Mercy Johnson Okojie, etc.

Happy birthday Long Life And Prosperity my able choir mistress.May God bless your family
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Xscape1993(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Happy Blessed Birthday to her. More wins ahead!
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
I don’t know her. Awon Nairaland celebrity.
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by columbus007(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
See that yaw of wazobia fm ole somebody him mouth go dey run for radio putting everybody into H.o corn scam thief.
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by willexyaho(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
younglleo:
The first picture tho!
Meme loading
Happy birthday ma

You mean this

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Pastor Chris mehn. Sweet milf kpekus

you've lost respect for christ!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by apostlepaul007(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
happy birthday ma , indeed you have been a blessing to your generation

1 Like

Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by visatex: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
K
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by john633(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Pastor Christ no let am quick marry
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by visatex: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
flemsy15:

My dear, what is exotic about this?
For me, this is really a charade.
Sometimes, we need to differentiate between a minister of God and a lover of money. As someone who is a minister, a pastor, and all of that in the gospel world, do you think this represents the party for those in that direction?

Leave Sammy Okposo. Which of these guests reflect the "Christianity" that she sings for? The truth is, God doesn't talk about using His name to make fame and money and that is why Christianity is losing weight.

Her guests are mostly in the Entertainment industry!
Open your eyes and see them for who they are - business owners. Not gospel singers. ��

1 Like

Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by visatex: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by PastorandMentor(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hmmm 48. How old is the husband kiss
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by GOFON(m): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
No face mask
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:55am On Apr 06, 2021
Even Flatmates cast and crew were there.

Happy birthday to her.
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 1:16am On Apr 06, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by ApostleNduBiz: 2:33am On Apr 06, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

you've lost respect for christ!

Is Pastor Chris Christ? Thou shall not commit idolatry. Respect your Pastor but don't turn him into an idol.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by eviewzmedia: 2:59am On Apr 06, 2021
Sinach 48th Birthday | Frank Edwards, Joe Praize, Sammy Okposo, Chioma Jesus performs for SINACH Full Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1xKw9g0zSg

Award-winning Nigerian gospel singer, Sinach is on cloud nine as she turns a new age today.
Sinach turns 48 today and she took to her Instagram page to share photos of herself as she gave the glory to God for allowing her to see the light of another year in peace and good health.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by segun18(m): 6:21am On Apr 06, 2021
flemsy15:

Unapologetically, I agree with you
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2021
ApostleNduBiz:

Is Pastor Chris Christ? Thou shall not commit idolatry. Respect your Pastor but don't turn him into an idol.

he is not my pastor, am a catholic, just respect God servant wether good or bad you dont have the right to trash or judge them.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Staro: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2021
Happy Birthday, madam
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Champ001(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2021
Ada and Buchi performing congratulations
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by tot(f): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
visatex:

My dear, what is exotic about this?
For me, this is really a charade.
Sometimes, we need to differentiate between a minister of God and a lover of money. As someone who is a minister, a pastor, and all of that in the gospel world, do you think this represents the party for those in that direction?

Leave Sammy Okposo. Which of these guests reflect the "Christianity" that she sings for? The truth is, God doesn't talk about using His name to make fame and money and that is why Christianity is losing weight.

Her guests are mostly in the Entertainment industry!
Open your eyes and see them for who they are - business owners. Not gospel singers. undecided

This must have been how the pharisees sounded when they saw Jesus eating with sinners and tax collectors...
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Ekugbeh(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
tot:

This must have been how the pharisees sounded when they saw Jesus eating with sinners and tax collectors...
sis, they are the only heaven Worthy. Let them be, God knows His people
Re: Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
God bless the first person that produced makeup.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. / Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message / Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.