Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday (34316 Views)

Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) / Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come / Lucy Edet Essie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Splendor4(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
how this one come take be news now
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Bobotic(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amaka will not kill me for this house shocked shocked shocked

Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by princeade86(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
some people no get joy I swear.
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 99thEnemy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Because Ka3na no share Pvssy give Tochi grin
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by BenAndrew: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
It baffles me to see a grown ass man interfering with these ladies issues.
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by CSTRR: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
I went to do HIV test this evening.
It was negative. Thank God.

What baffled me is that I was wooing the beautiful lady that did the test for me.
She even gave me her number.

It was when I got home, I started thinking about it.

My prayer na make woman no kill me.
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by jamiudarex(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
I'm interested
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by FunkyJustice(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Girls and confusion be like bread and butter
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Ashirioluwa: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Everything is now news on nairaland
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by meobizy(f): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Na them know. In two months time nobody will remember who they are.
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless..... All of them
-Mosdii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
FunkyJustice:
Girls and confusion be like bread and butter
Nigerian girls are useless... All of them
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nmezor(f): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hmmm, I thought they HV reconciled
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by HRSweetness(f): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
younglleo:
Rubbish gist, u no go put ur mouth for pocket.. Man!

cheesy hahahahahahaha haha.

Thank you for making me laugh so hard! OMG. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Kay25(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Make lala dey share Jesus for him page better pass this kind cocktail and bull stories
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by visatex: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
99thEnemy:
Because Ka3na no share Pvssy give Tochi grin

Tochi is just an angry bird. Throughout the period of his stay in the house, I really noticed he couldn't find a reason strong enough to be relevant for "something".

He then shifted to Rich boy "Kidd Waya" after he started realizing the guy could be actually wealthy...which later casted when he left the house.

No future. No lover. No money. cheesy
Tochi is just in grief. undecided
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Neroski(f): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
These BBN people always look for the silliest things to trend by force. Una don Sha, new ones are coming soon
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
visatex:

Tochi is just an angry bird. Throughout the period of his stay in the house, I really noticed he couldn't find a reason strong enough to be relevant for "something".

He then shifted to Rich boy "Kidd Waya" after he started realizing the guy could be actually wealthy...which later casted when he left the house.

No future. No lover. No money. cheesy
Tochi is just in grief. undecided
You're harsh
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Someone actually said he should go and bully his fellow man.
So man and woman are not equal again?
Feminism is the anthem of the badly raised cretins.
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 9jaRealist: 12:59am On Apr 06, 2021
angry
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 9jaRealist: 12:59am On Apr 06, 2021
>
JOBLESS Nigerian ‘yoots’.... undecided
>
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by JaneYave(f): 2:02am On Apr 06, 2021
U went after Praise when she left the house . Forgive biko, did you not say she was your best friend and someone who understands you in dairy room? Life dey test friendships, it's normal
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Crackittoby: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Waiting for when they will reveal their secrets grin grin

As in, because this issue between Tochi and Ka3na, except they are going to go 5seconds sha.

https://tobitoyin.com.ng/bbnaija-reunion-is-there-room-for-reconciliation/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] / Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys / Don Jazzy To Retire As An Artiste In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.