Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,216 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates (98714 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by Kimjongun: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2021
4everisaac:
Sharing it online is wrong. Your village people might see it ignite the fire grin grin

May God help you

No it will actually help

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by 9jaRealist: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2021
Updating9JA:
A lady took to her social media account to celebrate her small wins as she marks her seven months anniversary since she stopped masturbating.

According to Yetunde, she started masturbating at a really young age and it eventually became a habit till she became an adult.

She further revealed that the guidelines that worked for her speedily to overcome it is discipline, the holy spirit, and her partner.

Yetunde revealed that she prayer severally that God should please help her to sleep at night without masturbating and gradually she stepped out from the addiction.

https://twitter.com/msyetunde2/status/1379056651974668289?s=19

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

JOBLESS Nigerian ‘yoots’....
>
Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by hansomb: 12:19am On Apr 06, 2021
lilvicky68:
You stopped masturbation and continued with fornication.. wetin you gain apart from uncalled abortions and STDs..
from friepan to fire. Risk of hiv, gonorea, money spending, abortion, body weakness, low self esteem, low confidence, low man power, risk of unwanted pregnancy, risk of divorce, unfaithful Ness. Most people that indulge in masturbation or fornication or adultry never seems to reach their full potential in any thing they undertake in life be it personal, spiritual, financial, social or educational goals.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by lilyheaven: 12:24am On Apr 06, 2021
[quote author=AfriNotesNEWS post=100524824]I never knew that girls masturbation[
Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by 9jaRealist: 12:24am On Apr 06, 2021
lilvicky68:
You stopped masturbation and continued with fornication.. wetin you gain apart from uncalled abortions and STDs..
hansomb:
from friepan to fire. Risk of hiv, gonorea, money spending, abortion, body weakness, low self esteem, low confidence, low man power, risk of unwanted pregnancy, risk of divorce, unfaithful Ness. Most people that indulge in masturbation or fornication or adultry never seems to reach their full potential in any thing they undertake in life be it personal, spiritual, financial, social or educational goals.

Easily avoided with a cheap little invention called the CONDOM! grin
>
Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by Bvlgari: 12:26am On Apr 06, 2021
banmee:

And men don't? More than likely, everybody has masturbated at least once. Mostly out of curiosity.

Yes true, almost everyone has tried it at least once in their lifetime but the % of girls still doing it after their first curious trial, is much higher than the men...most men hate to mastubate but i have never ever seen or heard of a lady who hates to play around her coochie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:28am On Apr 06, 2021
lilvicky68:
The way she mentioned God even scared me the more..... Like fornication is better lol

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by 9jaRealist: 12:28am On Apr 06, 2021
hansomb:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Abegi go get Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation cash for that dissertation...
>
Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by owobokiri(m): 12:29am On Apr 06, 2021
Lalami3232:
I remembered the day I was given salad at a co-worker's house. Immediately I saw cucumber inside, I lost my appetite. Eat cucumber for any single lady house, na you kee yasef be that. Dem sabi masturbate pass anything but dem go still dey claim say na men like sex pass. Hypocrisy and that gender na 5&6

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by LINTUNE(m): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2021
SimplyFacts:
If you know, you know grin grin
seems u a Prof in that field.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by bepositive11: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2021
Masturbation is self pleasure. There's nothing wrong with it. It becomes a problem if it's an addiction.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by darediamond(m): 12:42am On Apr 06, 2021
PastorandMentor:
Girls like Bleep more than guys

Practically, they do.

Imagine a lady badly vexing just because you calmly refuse to f..uck her. Calling you all sorts of names because u refuce to di..ck her!!

Hmmm...ladies like to pretend a lot!!

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by NipseyHustle(m): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2021
MarvellousG:
Congratulations their is no gain in such

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by afroxyz: 12:45am On Apr 06, 2021
Do not give your strength to women, your ways to those who destroy kings. Proverbs 31:3

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by doxxijaw: 12:52am On Apr 06, 2021
bepositive11:
Masturbation is self pleasure. There's nothing wrong with it. It becomes a problem if it's an addiction.

Trouble is it always becomes an addiction.

Haven't you seen what's going on in social media lately.

All these women are so hornyy they're going online to masturbate for all to see.

Muslims are not wrong marrying off women young, only issue is the age should be increased to 18 minimum.

Women can't control their urges despite what we're told.

Women are actually more sexually irresponsible than men, if society didn't judge so much, women will turn the world into soddom and Gomorrah lol.

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by Reex12(m): 1:11am On Apr 06, 2021
agnes7:

We are almost the same age.
Nothing like kid or big.
did you guys fvck? I cant see the reason why you help your twinbrother dey soapy abi na cersei and jamie
Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by discusant: 1:19am On Apr 06, 2021
platodeen:
My name is Yusuff Abayomi.
M 34
Genotype: as
Profession: Accountant
Complexion: Dark
Height: 6fts
Religion: Muslim
Body Type: Athletic
Looking for: Relationship to marriage.
I am d jovial and fun-to- be-with type. Brilliant and hardworking, but an introvert.

M looking for a Yoruba muslim lady;
Genotype: aa
At least with HND
Never married
Fair in complexion (not compulsory).
Between 25 and 30
Prefered Zodiac: Aries, Libra, Gemini, or Leo

Pls assist me

Clean guy. Nothing to hide.
Not sure you are of SW MURIC.

MURIC people can’t come out in the open to express their desire like you.
Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 06, 2021
Lalami3232:
I remembered the day I was given salad at a co-worker's house. Immediately I saw cucumber inside, I lost my appetite. Eat cucumber for any single lady house, na you kee yasef be that. Dem sabi masturbate pass anything but dem go still dey claim say na men like sex pass. Hypocrisy and that gender na 5&6
Goto Aliexpress, search for vibrators. Check reviews and you'll see how many Nigerians purchased it. Say no more.
Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by discusant: 1:25am On Apr 06, 2021
grossintel:
Goto Aliexpress, search for vibrators. Check reviews and you'll see how many Nigerians purchased it. Say no more.

But if a woman can because of avoiding promiscuity and stds resort to use of vibrator to achieve orgasm, what’s wrong with that?
Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by blazepascal(m): 1:27am On Apr 06, 2021
masturbation s all about the mind game

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 06, 2021
discusant:

But if a woman can because of avoiding promiscuity and stds resort to use of vibrator to achieve orgasm, what’s wrong with that?
Nothing at all, I advise them to use it. The point is it's not uncommon and shouldn't be seen as a taboo or make headlines.
Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by eagleu: 1:48am On Apr 06, 2021
naijaking1:
Masturbation is healthy and actually good, better than risky and unprotected seexuuall behavior. Talk to your doctor, not to your ignorant priest or imam about masturbation.

Not sure why some fail to understand that hormones control libido, and not evil spirits.

Masturbation is natural.

Pediatricians will tell you more about masturbation, and not pastors who would even want to partake in your one to one game.

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by Icon79(m): 1:48am On Apr 06, 2021
Wow. Just wow!

grin grin

O pari

obembet:
It's better than dating those bastard Yahoo boys... I don't do it anyway cos its a sin.

Abeg where is my cucumber.. na joke o grin
Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by adexpa(m): 1:58am On Apr 06, 2021
obembet:
It's better than dating those bastard Yahoo boys... I don't do it anyway cos its a sin.

Abeg where is my cucumber.. na joke o grin

Yinmu........it is hard to come open.
Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by zomby(m): 2:01am On Apr 06, 2021
Ellasure:
The fora is good and I should thank the lady that reveals this, it will surprise you that I have not imagine girls and ladies masturbate. In my earlier estimation I always think the girl must have a partner to rub the clitoris for her to masturbate. Now that it is like this

A lady above 16 - 18 should have a reasonable male partner to play together and grow up bearing responsibility for their actions early in life. Requirement for Sex actually make people responsible because of need for continuity and stability of relationship with partner. It also encourage young man to get any job to keep the relationship going.

Availablity of a reasonable partner reduces promiscuity and reckless behaviour of people in the society. The responsible partner should also be known by both parties family members to further butress reasonability.

Masturbation should be discontinued and discouraged among partner. With proper guidance from trained family and adult relationship manager. The manager could be religious minister or trained University educated counsellors. The government has a role in this matter and should structure the availablity of the counselors.

Women should not be staying too long before marriage possibly by reducing preferences of requirements.

. This is actually not an individual problem but reflection of society failure of this social requirements for healthy living. Our children have become adults while still staying alone in the house with the parents who are oblivious of the happening around the house.

God help our society.

God help our society indeed.

Believe it or not, masturbation has existed dating back to c. 560-550 BC.

Many people around the world masturbate; it is part of life and very common among folks of any gender, race or age. In fact, if you have kids and notice them touching their genitals, some experts recommend that parents should let them know that it is completely normal... but they should be encouraged to do it in private.

We should also keep in mind that folks (young or old) masturbate for different reasons,
it helps some people to relax, many to understand their body better, and others to simply release sexual tension when their partner isn’t around.

Masturbation should not only be seen as something folks do when they don’t have a sex partner, as both single people and people in relationships masturbate mostly because it feels good. It is also important to note that masturbating when you’re in a relationship doesn’t mean your man isn’t satisfying you. It’s another effective way to figure out what you like and what makes you have an orgasm, which you can then show or tell your partner what feels good.

In a nutshell, labeling masturbation as something negative or some kind of religious or spiritual snobbery is totally ridiculous...
Everyone should be given the rights to follow whatever works for them.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by Drone95(m): 2:03am On Apr 06, 2021
I know this girl na, she stay 7 doors to my house grin
Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by banmee(m): 2:19am On Apr 06, 2021
Bvlgari:

Yes true, almost everyone has tried it at least once in their lifetime but the % of girls still doing it after their first curious trial, is much higher than the men...most men hate to mastubate but i have never ever seen or heard of a lady who hates to play around her coochie

That is just an assumption not based on any verifiable data. I can as well say in my opinion and experience, men are the ones who engage in it more. Women, because of how society judge them, are hesitant in engaging in their sexual desires fantasies as men would. Case in point the comments on this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by banmee(m): 2:20am On Apr 06, 2021
Kimjongun:

No it will actually help

How?
Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by Hassanmaye(m): 2:23am On Apr 06, 2021
Lalami3232:
You mean they like it pass us the men
Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by Ekealterego: 2:27am On Apr 06, 2021
agnes7:

They started it early and it became a habit.
They love it more than sex.
My brother did his own openly in those days.
He would lie down and asked me to beat his buttocks, while he masturbated to it.
I used to wonder how he enjoyed such.
But after our secondary school,he stopped it.
I didn't think it was bad in those days until I finished secondary school.
-
It is called imprinting... He probably had his first sexual pleasure via that way.. It could be accidental but he will always try to recreate that scene otherwise, he will not be satisfied... Unfortunately, he would crave that type of pleasure almost all his life except he experiences something strongly different that is as intense.
If you for example engaged in the same sort of ritual and that was your first, you would likely crave the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.