Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Being Mrs Spence - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Being Mrs Spence (6869 Views)

Mrs. Violet Maduka (A Story Series) / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / The Mischievous Mrs Stanford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Mrs Spence by Dapalace: 8:10pm On May 08, 2021
BEING MRS SPENCE
Episode 23.
By AMAH’S HEART.

“Please have your seat Mrs Spence…”.
The doctor said after exchanging pleasantries.

“Thank you Doc…” Florence replied with a smile.

“You said your husband is doing fine, I’m glad to hear that…the fat grin on your face says it all. Mr Spence must be doing a great job. So what brought you to my office today…?

Florence blushed before saying.

“I’m pregnant doctor. I’m only here to confirm the obvious truth by properly getting tested. And there’s another thing I recently noticed…I have never been pregnant before, so I kinda thought it’s probably part of the pregnancy signs. But I still want to confirm that too…my private part gets itchy… this morning I noticed a spot of blood and rash around, I don’t know but I haven’t experienced such before. I have been away for sometime, it was around last week… almost two weeks now I returned home, and after few days I started experiencing it. I didn’t put much thought to it until recently when it was becoming more serious. I have been waving it off and haven’t taken any medication because I don’t want to take anything that will hurt the baby…

She paused and breathed deeply, not wanting to say anything more.

“When last did you see your month circle Mrs Spence?

Doctor asked
“I can’t tell, I hardly keep an accurate record but I can’t remember seeing my period last month…oh wait. I saw it doc…it started from first and stopped after three days but nothin yet this month. I can’t be seeing my period when I’m pregnant…so I wasn’t expecting it at all. My husband is really happy and so I am. We’re going to be parents after eight years of marriage…

After few other questions, the doctor finally said.

“Mrs Spence, I do not want to thwart your hope of being pregnant. But there is a very slim line to that possiblity… not that it can’t happen but your husband was placed on fertility drugs which will last more than three months even getting to four months. Within this period his sperm won’t be active until the process is over. Even after is over it takes up to extra month for his manhood to start reponding to stimulus. I believe your assumption is that you are already a month pregnant…let me run the test first before further explaining.

Florence heart started racing as the doctor began to check her.
after the checkup was over, he took her blood and send it to the Lab for further examining.
After sometime the results were out.

“Mrs Spence, I really don’t know how to break this to you. Let me explain it in a medical terms… your husband’s stimuli’s, that’s anything that effectively impinging upon any sensory apparatuses of a living organism, which includes physical phenomenal…

Florence interrupted.

“Doctor,

I don’t understand any word from all you have said so far. Please just tell me what’s wrong with me in a very clear language. Tell me what I need to know… let’s not waste further time in speaking in terms..
The doctor held his two hands together as he began.

“Since you want a straight to the point result…is fine then. Mrs Spence, I hate to break it to you but the test results shows that you are not pregnant. Due to the years I have known you and your husband, it saddens me to also tell you that you are suffering from STD… sexual transmitted disease. You and your husband must commence treatment with immediate effect… You especially should start right away because infection is deadly if is not treated on time. It can even close up your womb from taking in a child…

Florence was dumbfounded.
She stared at the doctor unbelievable as he continued talking.

Back at home, Maxwell who really wanted to understand what was going on decided against his wish to go and see Florence at home.

On getting there, a lady who he believed to be the help informed him that Florence was away.
She rushed down to tell Cole of Maxwell’s presence.

Maxwell was about to leave when Coleman came down without any help.
He was laughing as he walked towards Maxwell

“Look who we have here… Mr ex. So you came visiting us. Hahahaha… your guts is really on a high level.

Maxwell did not say a word as he stares at him.

Lizbeth was in one corner of the house smiling from ear to ear at the drama that was about to start.

“….Mr ex, how dare you come down to my house to look for my wife? Wait… you drove boldly down here because of another man’s wife, don’t you have any iota of shame or dignity in you? My wife.. Florence remains mine forever, she is not going to sign the divorce, we have already agreed on that and she already a month pregnant for me. She tricked your ass… manipulated your weak and stupid heart to get a whopping cheque from you which she used in saving our home…

Maxwell gave a sarcastical laugh at first before saying.

“If you think your words gets to me… then think again. Listen, Florence never manipulated me in writing a cheque for her, I solely gave it to her with a clear eyes and mind. I could have allowed your crazy ass to be kicked out into the street and you will turn into a street beggar… begging from hand to mouth. Maybe after then you will see your useless behavior clearly. Your suffering rewards will come in tons for lavishing your money on another woman aside your wife, a lying smart side chick. Who actually manipulated you into thinking she was pregnant for you. You’re so gullible Coleman. Go get a life and stop acting sick when you are not, just to have Florence fend for you and attend to your lazy bones. She deserves better and you have taken her for granted…far too long…

Cole clapped his hand loudly while laughing.

“Wow… what an interesting speech. You have become Florence advocator…or are there other married women on your list that you advocates for because I can see you prefers them married. Is difficult for you to get your own single woman. That must be one of the reasons Florence swears never to end up with you. Infact if you were all this good why did she ex you to marry me? Mr perfect that can’t woe a single lady but decided to go after married women. Enticing them with your bloody money. I guess you didn’t hear the part that Florence will never be yours… she is mine and we’re going to be parents soon. You remain a looser Mr ex…. hahaha… I’m still wining… hahaha…

Maxwell swallowed hard, his hand was suddenly began to sweat.

“Florence is not pregnant. Don’t try to say things thinking I will be hurt. I know the truth already. She sleeps on the same bed with you but will never allow you touch her. She is only pitying your lazy bones and have to do everything she can just to make sure you bounce back… she will sign the divorce papers and be free from your trickery and cheating ass. Does just sleeping on the same bed transfer pregnancy to her… well, I don’t think so. Florence will never allow you touch her… she deserves better and is just a matter of time and she will be free from you…

Coleman began to laugh. He laughed for so long before saying

“You are the biggest fool I have ever seen. the highest stupid animalI that think through his anus. if you think that Florence loves you or wants to be with you then you will wait till eternity. She loves me to death and will never…read my lips again, never ever leave me. Florence loves me to stupor, she loves me stupidly and crazily… No matter what I do…no matter the offense I commit she will still stick by me. She is carrying my child which already a month…we slept together and i banged her really hard and long….are you pained? Hahahaha you are pained because I made love to my own wife… you’re a mad man. she enjoys me that way and can’t stay a night without my touch. We did it last night too… and she kept professing how much she loves me. You’re not even close to being the real man that I am. Mr ex, go get a glue and glue back your heart because I can see pieces of it falling to the ground, my help can assist you pack it into a bag and take it to your car….looser…hahahaha…

This time Cole’s words really got to Maxwell.
He made a fist, and thought of strangling Coleman but withheld himself from doing that.

He surprised Cole by taking a chair to sit.

“What are you doing…?
Cole asked confused.

“Waiting for Florence to come back and deny every damn thing you just said. Everything you said is a big lie. Florence never slept with you neither is she pregnant… she tells me nothing but the truth and I trust her with all my heart.”
Maxwell replied and decided not to say anything again.

Cole kept talking but Maxwell neither replied or paid attention to his blabbing.

He continued saying things concerning him and Florence that will hurt Maxwell. but he tried so hard to remain cool.

Cole couldn’t convince him to leave or to respond to his rant.

Just then Florence drove in with her car. Cole quickly sat down.

Florence has seen Maxwell car outside and became scared
She wondered what was going on inside and why he came.

She looked at the doctor’s report again.
She wasn’t pregnant rather she has infection.
And since Cole was the only man she have been sleeping with.
The one and only man. She has never slept with Maxwell, is only Cole.

Which means she got the infection from him, he transferred sexual transmitted disease to her which he must have gotten from an unknown person.

Cole is definitely seeing another woman.
No matter how sad the truth look but it must be the said woman that he got the disease which he transferred to her.

Is this new strange lady a model, what kind of car does she drives?
Coleman prefers classic hot chicks. Beautiful with a perfect figure.
There is another Marina that probably came around during her absence and Cole didn’t think of using protection in sleeping with her.

“Oh God… my life aaah! I’m in disarray… I’m totally done for. Coleman finally wants to kill me with disease he got from another classic “Marina.Who is this lady…who…who! God…oh God….

Florence cried out in anguish. She hit her steering hard.
She has been thinking of how she will tell Cole that there was no pregnancy.

Now, is not just the false pregnancy she was thinking about.
There was a whole lot of other things in her bucket list of worries.

She wiped off a tear drop before going down.

As she got in, she saw Maxwell sitting, Cole was also there.

Maxwell had this sad and disappointed look.
She wish she can start asking for his forgiveness, just realizing that Cole and a different woman have started another dirty game and she even infected him which he transmitted to her.

That information alone made her regret coming back, made her want to run into Maxwell arm and beg him to take her away and she will never retuned back.

But looking at the whole scene in the house and Maxwell body language

She knew then that trouble was brewing hot for her.

Tbc…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Mrs Spence by Dapalace: 4:24pm On May 11, 2021
BEING MRS SPENCE
Episode 24
By AMAH’S HEART.

“…I want you to tell me that everything he said is all lies…all… Flox.

She made attempt to say something, gasped and sat hard on a chair.

Maxwell was already on his feet. He had repeated everything that Cole said twice to her hearing yet Florence remained mute and has this pitiful eyes.

Maxwell was looking past her pitiful appearance as he waited for her to deny it and tell him to the face that is not true.

“…Flox… Flox…is it true? Did you lie to me? Flox…did you lie to my face severally that you and Cole wasn’t involved intimately? Are you pregnant… did you changed your mind about the divorce? You even slept together last night…? Tell me all of this are not true….he was only ranting. Please…. please tell me they’re not true.

Florence wiped another tear that was rolling down her cheek.
Her mouth remains open but no word came out.

Maxwell suddenly screamed out startling everyone.

“…Stop acting dumb Flox…talk to me. Tell me is all a lie… please… don’t drive me insane… I beg of you. Tell me is not true Flox…

Florence fell down on her knee and began to cry.

Cole spoke, pointing at Maxwell angrily.

“Get out of my house… you have no right to come under my roof

and try to questions my wife over what is true and what isn’t true. She loves me and will never be yours. Who do you think you are to be shouting in my house. I make love to my wife any day or anytime I feel like it. She enjoys every bit of it… she is my wife. Go and marry yours Mr ex. Why are you shouting, don’t you know that she is pregnant… why are you disturbing her emotionally. She is carrying my child and I won’t sit and watch you break her down. What sort of nonsense is this?
Cole turned to Florence.
“…Florence why will you even tell him that I wasn’t touching you? What sort of white lie is that….you want me to start dragging you with another man? your ex man coming to my house at his free will to look for you is a total disrespect to my person. You can do all your rubbish outside but I demand a total respect in my house. You remain my wife and there’s nothing Mr ex or anyone can do about it. Except you want to go against your faith and core believe to start meeting another man aside your husband which is a taboo. Tell him to leave us alone or is it because of the cheque you tricked him to collect so that we can recover our home back? Is his lost and I care less about that. You did great by deceiving him

to get the cheque after all it was also a smart woman like you that tricked me and made the bank to almost collect the house. You used your woman power correctly and I’m proud of you. Tell him to get the hell out of here and never return. Is high time you stop all this nonsense…I don’t want to see his sick face in my house ever again.
Maxwell was breathing hard as his eyes remained on Florence.

“I’m sorry Max…I..he…I Kno… I’m..I..
Florence began stuttering.
No reasonable word came out of her mouth.

Maxwell bite his lips hard, he held his fist tight as a line of muscle crossed his forehead.

He suddenly laughed sarcastically while walking towards the door, he suddenly turned and came back again.

“I will not have believed even in my widest dream that you of all people could do this to me. You took me for granted… Oh Flox… I loved you, I trusted you. I had a great future planned out for us. I kept waiting, hoping that it will all be over and you will finally be free from the beast of a man you called husband. I waited.. all this I did patiently. I thought you deserve better, I thought you are trustworthy… oh Flox. Why…why? How could you do this… how could you do this to me…why? oh God…

He kicked the chair and laughed out like a crazy person again.
He gasped after looking at Florence who remained on the ground crying.

He started walking towards the door again.
Cole said after him laughing while mocking him.

“Mr ex are you leaving already? Hahahaha! So you shamelessly want to cry because of another man’s wife? I thought you will wait a little more for answers to your stupid questions…”how could you Flox…why Flox.. this and that Flox…yen yen yen! Hahahaha… Go and marry yours and leave mine alone. She said she was only using you. Now, she is mine…all mine. Loser…loser…

Maxwell got to the door turned and said to Cole.

“The reason why I’m not bursting your brain open this minute is because of your pathetic situation. I may end up sending you to an early grave. You are walking dead Coleman…so, I will pass all your insult and pay no heed to your banters. Have a great life Mr and Mrs Spence. Mrs Spence, makes sure you stay off my route…I never want to see you in life again. You and Coleman deserves each other…byeee.

He take a long look at Florence, shakes his head pathetically before sighing. He walked out of the door and straight down outside to his car.
He sat for a while in his car before driving off with speed.

Cole face Florence who remained on the ground crying

“,Your boyfriend threaten to beat me up in my own house because of my own wife. He called me a walking dead because of you. Florence, I will try and overlook all the drama that just happened because of your condition. But make sure he does not return here…well, he wouldn’t dare”

Florence stood up and looked at Cole angrily.

“You have no right to say those trash you said to Max… you should rather be grateful because he saved you from being homeless. You painted me bad before him… now, hope you are happy that he will forever hate me all because of you…

” I have every right to say anything to anybody that boldly comes under my roof to insult me and to shamelessly tries to declares love intentions to my own wife. I’m not gonna share you with any man…You have to define clearly the side you want to belong…stop disgracing yourself Florence, you’re a married woman…pregnant one at that. Stop cheating on me with another man just because I don’t have money. Things were not usually like this, there used to be money to throw around before and you were happy. Now that there is none…it doesn’t give you right to go throwing your self cheaply to another man’s arm. you are disgracing and disappointing me… put a stop to this madness…

Florence moved closer to him

“Remind me again when you were throwing the money around and I was happy? I can’t remember ever been happy in this house. The only person you threw money on was Marina and after she left you shattered I retuned to gather the pieces she left of you and mold you back up. Every day with you is nothing but sadness. And despite everything I did you still have the effrontery to pay me back with sickness which you must have gotten from another woman… You disgust me Coleman….

Coleman looked her shocked.
Lizbeth startled from where she was hidding and listening.
She wondered how Florence got to know that Cole was having another woman.

“What are you talking about…
Cole asked.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about. I will get to the root of this… whoever it is that you are seeing secretly, by the time I do my findings and find out who she is, I will drag you and her leg to the mud. This isn’t the time of Marina that you abused, insulted, hit me and even threaten my life. And for your better information… I’m not pregnant. I went for a proper test today and the doctor did not only find out that you can’t still pregnant a woman, he also found out that I have STD. And is from none other than my very own husband. You see why I’m totally disgusted by you… your dirty attitude smell like a dead rat Cole. I will not open my legs for your pleasure again because you and your manhood is useless. You have ruined my chance with Maxwell. for every pain you caused me, God will give it to you double.

Florence walked away and went to the room.
Cole came to meet her.

“You mean that you’re not pregnant? Are you serious…? What is the difference between you and Marina? You lied to me that you were pregnant… you made me think I was gonna be a father… and here you are vomiting nonsense, saying I infected you. Why did you even come back… you could have stayed back with your ex boyfriend. I think I’m the one that should be disgusted here. You are fool Florence for giving me hope with pregnancy news… Gosh, I feel so pained right now…

They went on exchanging harsh words. Coleman got fed up and slapped Florence.
She held her cheek, shocked. And when Cole wasn’t expecting it, she retuned the slap.
The fight continued
She moved her things to another room down stairs.

Few days later she drove down to Maxwell, to plead for his forgiveness.
But Maxwell asked the security never to let her in again or they will be fired.

He told her that he never wanted to see her anywhere closer to his property again.

Despite Florence plead and cry he was not moved.

She was finally ready to walk away and never look back from Cole.
She has gotten drugs and was taking every prescription accordingly.
She was feeling better and avoided anything intimate with Cole.
She sent messages to Maxwell, because he wasn’t picking her call but got no reply.

Florence cries herself to sleep every night.
No matter how she tries to move on, she felt stuck.

Cole kept calling her different bad names for deceiving him with pregnancy.
She wish to move out but where to, she does not have enough money to go rent an apartment again.
Susan will not even give her a dime because she was terribly angry with her

Florence vow to find out the lady that Cole was seeing.
She met Lizbeth and promised to pay her a certain amount If she can tell her who the Lady was.

“You are mostly around, you know who comes in and goes out. Please…I need you to tell me who is the lady that came around here while I was away. this information is very vital… and important to me. Mr Spence won’t know that I got the info from you… I’m ready to pay if that’s what it takes.

Lizbeth did not know how to reply or what exactly to say.

She quickly thought of a lie.

“Mrs Spence, I really want to help you but I don’t know much. There is a certain lady that came one day that I was on my way to the grocery store. I didn’t know how long she stayed because by the time I returned she was gone…

“Was it only ones you saw her, can you describe her, did she drive… what does she look like? Please tell me more…

Florence said pleadingly

“She came like twice, I think her name is Lizba or Lisa. Mr Spence called her one of those two names. Her structure is no much difference from Marina. That’s all I know ma’am.

Lizbeth said with her head bent. She avoid looking at Florence eyes.

“Thanks Lizbeth, I really appreciate this. Please look out for her, any day she comes in my absence…I maybe at work please call me. I will leave office and drive down.

Lizbeth nodded.
Florence gave her some money for the information she gave.
Lizbeth collected it and thanked her.

Florence left, she became more determined to find out whoever Lisa or Lizba was.
She may even secretly set a camera without Cole knowing.
She will tell Lizbeth about the camera or she better not tell anyone.
Visit www.dapalace.com for more episode

It will be her only little secret. Whoever Lizba was, she will be exposed.
There is no relenting this time.

She was contemplating if telling Lizbeth about planting a secret camera will be a good idea.
She was not sure of what to decide but she was certain that Cole’s secret woman will be exposed soon.

Tbc..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Mrs Spence by Dapalace: 8:07pm On May 12, 2021
BEING MRS SPENCE
Episode 25
From the writer of my colourless rainbow

Susan brought a box of tissue for her, Florence thanked her as she wiped her nose and eyes with it.

“… Suzy, he takes me for granted and doesn’t care about the way I feel. I confronted him about the strange woman he slept with and got infected and he denied and said he never slept with any lady after Marina except me. So I should look for the man that infected me because he’s not the one but unfortunately I have infected him too. He accused me instead taking responsibility for his dirty action and apologies. He made me look like a fool… like the guilty one. Cole thought I’m stupid, he thought I will let it slide…I will never. I must get to the bottom of it. I told Lizbeth to let me know whenever any strange lady comes around. I even gave her some money just to show her how serious I am. She promised to do that for me….

Susan heaped a sigh before saying.

“Flo your issue is too complicated because you made it so. I don’t know how to help you again. All of this dirty and annoying drama wouldn’t have been necessary if you have listened to me in the

first place. Now Maxwell is gone for good. Your life is in a total shambles. You don’t deserve any of this happening… you are soft, caring and sweet human I have ever known. I don’t know how you got yourself involved with a man like Coleman Spence. Two of you are not in anyway compactible. You are an opposite version of Coleman and he deserves someone just like himself. Look what he has turned you into. I don’t know what else to say, I have exhausted my strength in advising you… whatever you want to do Flo then go ahead. Because I may tell you what to do and you will go doing another thing… this is your fight. Fight it alone. But I will only wish you will go back and ask Maxwell to forgive you.
Your sins against him his gravy…I pray he finds it in his heart and forgive for real. I tried calling him but he is not taking my calls either. You bruised his entire emotions and ego Flo… and now you’re stuck with that animals called Coleman…
Susan pause, she looked at her sister all over again, she was sitting and staring at nothing.
Susan sighed heavily before she continued.
“….. you shouldn’t be going through any of this Flo. And you shouldn’t even trust anyone in that Coleman house…not even Lizbeth should be trusted. But wait… what will you do if you happen to find the lady Coleman was sleeping with again? I suggest

you leave that house for the sake of your sanity. You can come over and stay with us…if you wouldn’t mind.
Florence blew her nose into a tissue paper before saying.

“I can’t inconvenient you and your family again Suzy. Running down here anytime i have problem with Cole isn’t the solution. I still want to know why he has the mind to invite another Lady over and they probably slept together in my matrimonial bed. The worst part is that he denied it. He accused me instead, saying no lady ever came looking for him. I was the one that came back with the sickness after sleeping with my ex and other numerous boyfriends…he said all of this to me. That is the main reason I want to get hold of that lady. If I can get a solid fact I will make a big fool out of him and the said lady. He will be disgraced and put to shame and that will finally be the end of us because I have gone to the bank twice, asking them to revise the cheque that was paid to recover the house back…they said they can’t. I went again, met with the manager and he asked why I wanted the cheque back. I told them that the person that loan us the money is threatening our lives. He wants his money back. The manager is not convinced yet. I’m waiting to know this said Lady after which I will take another step. Cole has messed with my head and heart far too long… he has forced me into a tough skin human. Nothing about him moves me. I will even go the extra mile, take his phone for a day, arrange with another man to pick the call and act like him. I will ask the manager of the bank to call him and confirm if what I was saying is true or not. When they call the strange guy that I will pay, he will act like Cole convincing them how our lives are been threatened everyday…he will even urge them to return the cheque fast and come and collect the house back. Suzy…I know the idea sounds crazy and unrealistic but I’m still very indecisive because I’m waiting for fact. Ones my mind is made up, I’m getting Maxwell money and Cole’s house is going back as it was. The bank will take the house and kick him into the street where he belong. He undermine my ability, I will deal with him… let me confirm which lady that came visiting in my absence first. That’s why I needed Lizbeth’s help because I’m mostly at work during week days… so Lizbeth will be my ear and eyes when I’m away. I kinda trust her… she likes me or maybe she acts like she does but I have this feeling she will help me with the needed information…”

Susan was surprised at Florence latest idea, she was not sure if her sister will carry out the plan to the end because she has a soft spot for Cole but she solemnly hope with all her heart that Florence plans will work out and she won’t get a cold feet in the middle.

Florence decided to drive again to Maxwells resident the following day that was a Sunday.
That early morning.
Ever since she left Maxwell’s house, she has not attended church. It was over a month already
She had been caught up in her web of trouble and haven’t thought much about church.
She was told by the security that Maxwell had gone to church. Florence decided to go and meet him in his church. she will keep asking for his forgiveness until he forgives her.
When she got to the church, she searched for his car in his usual parking lot but didn’t see it. Somebody else parked in his spot.
But after counting three more cars on the line she saw his own.

She quickly sigh in relief before going into the church.

When she got into the church, she was not paying much attention to the church activities.
Her mind was on Maxwell. She searched from pew to pew. Each roll was occupied with people and Maxwell was not among them.
The church was big but she will picture Maxwell out anytime any day even in the means of thick crowds.
She sat up a little and continue searching.
An usher asked her if she was alright, she smiled and nodded.
After a long search, when she was about giving up she saw where he was sitting.
At a very distance end of the fourth pew if counting from the front.
She gasped out again in relief, smile but her smile was covered with a frown.

Florence saw him bent over and whispered something to the ear of a beautifully dressed lady sitting beside him.
The strange lady looked up at him like an idol and smile.

Florence hand suddenly started sweating and shaking.
From sweating she began to feel cold. The more she watched them, The more a sudden cold grace her skin.

She couldn’t sit still, she decided to leave the church to go sit in her car.
There she sat quietly in her car until the service was over.

She watched out for Maxwell, hoping he will notice her car.
Florence saw him walking down with the Lady.
Looking at her clearly, she was really beautiful and young too.
She had one of the cutest smile.
She smiled at whatever Maxwell said.
she appeared to be in love and can’t take her eyes off Maxwell, who was also into her clearly.

Florence became angry that Maxwell moved on way too fast.
It was not upto two months yet. A week from now will make it two months and Maxwell was already in love with another lady that appears like his favorite.
The pretty lady was obviously in love too and didn’t hide it.
They were about getting into the car when Maxwell suddenly spotted her car.

He looked away and then looked back to be sure it was actually her car he was seeing.

He said something to the lady that was already inside the car and started walking towards her.

Florence try to make sure she was stable and look good enough.
She checked herself again in the review mirror and arranged her hair properly.
She waited quietly, as she breathed deeply to look relaxed.
She will pretend like she was not looking until he comes.
Florence waited but it was taking him almost forever to come.
She decided to look up and know what was keeping him.
And that was when she saw that Maxwell was already driving off with his lady.

He drove off and never looked at her direction.

Florence placed her head on the steering and battled with hot tears forcing it’s way out from her eyes. she later started her car and drove away.

Florence drove back home, stepping into the house something delicious greeted her nose.

“Hey sweetie, how was service today? I made one of your favorite meal with the help of Lizbeth. Come over to the dinning table…
Cole said persuasively.

“I’m not hungry. I’m going to take a nap.

Cole who was still using a walking stick asked her to wait.

“I know I haven’t been the best of a husband sweetie, I’m sorry for everything. I’m through with the treatment drugs you got for me and I’m very alright now. Both from infection and from fertility booster. I miss you Flox, my sperm is so filled up and I really need my wife even if is just for an hour. Can you move back to the Master bedroom… let’s continue as we used to. I want you… please…or I can come and meet you in your room tonight…

Lizbeth watched from the dinning with a frown.

Florence ignored him and walked away.

She planned on getting the hidden camera tomorrow and nothin is stopping her.
Not even Cole’s sudden change of attitude.
He insulted her, called her all sorts of names. Accused her of infecting him with sickness and she had to buy drugs for him.
She was not going to be enticed into his arms again.
She was getting used to staying without him and her plans are still solid.

That night as she lay on her bed thinking of the scene with Maxwell, there was a knock on her door.

She asked who was that and Cole replied that he wants to come in.
“I just want to cuddle my wife and show her how much I love and miss her… please open up sweetie”

Florence started having double mind as Cole’s words started getting into her head.
Maxwell has moved on, she has no place with him again.
Maybe having Cole back this time will change things for good.

She was contemplating on what to do. When she heard Lizbeth shouting “fire fire” in the kitchen.
She quickly rushed out and ran down the kitchen with Cole to Know what sort of fire it was.

Click to read another Stories from the same writer my colourless rainbow, eruka, morenikeji, burgundy, priestess of kebra, yazim, on the lioness tail,

Uju, katzy, unknown enemy, Tope’s heart tale

Pia, joda, diamond in the forest

Tbc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Mrs Spence by Dapalace: 11:37am On May 14, 2021
BEING MRS SPENCE.
Episode 26
From the writer of uju

On getting to the kitchen, there was no fire.
Lizbeth had only used the shout of fire to distract Coleman and Florence from getting intimate.
She was burning with jealousy and couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Where’s the fire…what happened?
Florence asked looking round the kitchen.

“I was trying to turn off the gas after cooking and one of the burner suddenly goes up in flame…. that’s was why I shouted but it also went down before you get here…”
Lizbeth lied.

“Please be careful next time. Maybe someone needs to come and check what the problem is. Is really a bad sign for such to happen… let’s not take any chances…”

Cole didn’t say much, he sighed heavily, turned and walk away.
Lizbeth looked at him angrily as he left.

Florence didn’t follow immediately, she tries to lecture Lizbeth on fire hazard guidelines that she can apply if there is emergency.
She later went back to her room, on getting there she was surprised to see Cole on her bed naked and waiting for her.

“What do you think that you’re doing Cole…?

“Lying down and waiting for my wife to come so that I can make love to her… that’s what I’m doing. Hope I answered your question…?

Florence stood staring at him, she

had a lot going on in her head as she stood.
Wondering if she should consider, she has truly miss his touch.
But she won’t bend easily to him and Cole has to tell her the lady that he invited over and slept with in her absence.
“Well, you can only touch me tonight if you are willing to tell me the lady that you invited over while I was away, slept with her and she infected you… that’s the only key to unlock the honey pot tonight…

Cole yawn lazily as he sat up, baring his unclothedness
He pointed to his manhood and said to Florence.

“Why are you punishing me and punishing yourself? You want me as much as I do. Why all this long talk when you could hop into bed let’s roughing up the sheet. Look at how hungry your boy is…he is even staring at you pleadingly…

Cole said smiling and still pointing at his manhood.

Florence grabbed a pillow and said.

“You are not serious yet, i look like a joke to you right? Whenever you are ready to spill I will be ready and waiting with open ears…

She was about heading to the door when cool intercepted her.

He rushed to her and grabbed her from behind.
Saying soft woryd and caressing her neck and shoulder.
Kissing her softly and stroking her gently, Makin Florence to melt in his hand.

He turned her over and was about kissing her but shockingly she pushed him away.

“I’m not going to fall for your

charms Cole, my mind is made up this time and there is nothing you will do that will turn me on except the truth. If you tell me the truth about the lady then we can return as we used to be…
“I have told you the truth already Florence. I never invited any Lady over here. Getting infected…I don’t know how that happened. That was why I said is probably you that brought home the disease because I’m clean. Since we’re both free from it, we have tackled it, healed up and good to go what is stopping us from enjoying ourselves as husband and wife. Intimacy is one of the core reasons for marriage, why can’t I touch my wife when I desires to…if you keep refusing me, you are indirectly pushing me outside and making me desire other ladies… think about it.

Florence laughed sarcastically and said.

“You have been desiring other ladies right from time even when I stay all night in the past satisfying your Large urge. You had me any time you pleases, you forcefully use objects that was against my believe, and styles that tears me apart. I endured all to please you but that never stopped you from bringing Marina home, and chasing me out of my matrimonial bedroom and out of the house. You did all of this while I almost died pleasing you at all cost. Cole, you telling me that I’m the one that spread the disease is a sheer wickedness because you know the truth deep down. You don’t respect, love or value me. Because if you do, things wouldn’t have gone this bad. I’m not going to allow you to bend me over again…if you want to continue your adulterous act outside then be my guest. But I promise you that except you confess the truth and apologies for accusing me wrongly we will continue living as strangers and one way or the other I will find out the truth… untill then return to your master bedroom and Leave me alone. I’m done with this conversation. please leave…

She stood waiting for Cole to leave but Cole sat on the bed not wanting to go.

She took the pillow and walk out to sleep in the living room.

Through out that week Cole couldn’t convince her or touch her.

She asked Lizbeth if the Lizba or whatever is her name came visiting and she said nobody came.
Florence was determined in putting Cole to shame. she wanted to gather evidence to show Cole that she wasn’t lying.
She knew he slept with another lady but kept denying it.
He even told her that he has been searching for job online and was waiting for them to call him for an interview.

He tries to use different means to get into Florence but couldn’t.

She was able to buy the camera. Waiting for a perfect time to fix it.
since Cole was always in the house, it was difficult to plant the camera.

Lizbeth who wanted to know what she was upto tries to get information out of her.

“… Mrs Spence, Mr Spence has changed for real. He cares about you very well. Must time if you are away, all he talks about is you. Maybe the strange lady that visited is probably a relative, former colleague or friend because she didn’t stay for long and I don’t think they did anything. But I’m still looking out for her return and will let you know if she comes back. But I want to know…do you have another plan… I’m ready to help out in anyway possible. I’m here for you ma’am and got your back always… you know already.

Florence thought of telling Lizbeth about the camera, maybe she could help out.

“Well, I have another plan but I don’t know… maybe you can help out. I bought an expensive camera… like a CCTV. The last time Cole was at the gym I try planting it but was afraid that he may step in and see me. Tomorrow morning, he will be using the gym house again for either 30 minutes or 45minutes. You will look out for me why I plant it in his room.

Lizbeth smiled cheerfully as she agreed to the plan.
She saw where Florence was fixing the small hidden camera before going out and pretend to be watching out for Cole.

Florence fixed it properly leaving no trace before rushing out. She thanked Lizbeth for watching out for her.

She went back to her room, leaving no evidence.

She has set her trap and await the culprit.
Only Lizbeth know her plan which is not bad because Lizbeth is on her side.

She visited Susan and told her about the camera and how Lizbeth helped her.
Susan suggested she get another and fix it in the living room and she should make sure she doesn’t tell anyone, not even Lizbeth.
Florence complained of how much she spent buying the first camera and was contemplating in buying another so soon.

Susan gave her part of the money, almost the amount she mentioned. She only need to add little more cash to it.

Florence agreed to do as Susan suggested.

After a week, she kept thinking of Maxwell.
Wondering if she has become a history to him.
Him moving on with another pretty lady was evidence enough but she desire to speak to him. Even if is ones.

She got ready that morning and drove to his place.
The security didn’t want to open the gate, they went inside and asked Maxwell.

Maxwell asked them to open.
Florence went straight to the door and knocked.
She was taking aback when the same lady she saw him with in the church answered the door.

“Good morning… please, how may I help you?

Florence swallowed hard. She noticed that the girl has a fine accent.
She smiled back before telling her that she came to see Maxwell.

Maxwell new girlfriend was indeed pretty, she was also respectful and was not angry seeing her.

“He’s by the pool side, I can take you there…

“Thanks…but I can find my way down…

The girl nodded with a smile as Florence left.

She found Maxwell, he was shirtless, sun glasses on and was relaxing on a wooden carved pool bed facing up.
The early morning Saturday sun was up already.
It was around 11am

He straightened, but didn’t sit up or remove the glasses.

” Hey… Max… Good morning?

He didn’t reply as he remained the same way he was.
She breathed deeply, took a seat beside him.

“…How are you doing? I…I saw your girl. She’s pretty…uhmmm…

She lost word to say and yet Maxwell did not reply or remove the glasses.

“..Can you please remove the shade so that I can atleast see your eyes?

No reply and he didn’t remove it either.

She nodded confused. Made an attempt to touch Maxwell but he used his hand to block her.

“Don’t try it… say whatever you want to say and Leave. Don’t try to touch me please…

He finally said. Florence clapped her hands together, fighting hard to blink back tears.

“I’m sorry Max…I know I wronged you and don’t deserve your forgiveness. I’m deeply and sincerely sorry… please. Forgive me. Please Max…I have been living a miserable and unhappy life ever since you left. I haven’t been myself…I can’t do anything without thinking of you and how much wrong I did to you. I know I lied…I unknowingly took you for granted but it was never intentional. I never imagined such to happen. I… I’m sorry Max. I can go on my knee to prove how sorry I am. I’m ready to do anything you want. Max… anything that will make you to forgive me…

Another Stories from the same writer! uju, morenikeji, lasting memory, katzy, yazim, eruka, unknown enemies, tope’s heart tale, pia, joda, diamond in the forest, burgundy, on the lioness tail, priestess of kebra, my colourless rainbow

Maxwell suddenly removed the glasses, dropped it on a wine table beside him.
He looked up at Florence and said

“All this are unnecessary because I have nothing against you. I have forgiven you long time ago Flox. I hold no grudge against you which was why I instructed the security to open the gate when they came to inform me that you were there. But I don’t want you close to me…not ever again. I have moved on… and want to leave whatever happened between us behind. Let it be in the past. Don’t allow yourself to wallow in misery because of me, go and continue living happily with your husband as you are also expecting the arrival of your baby. I wish you all the best Flox… and I mean it. Deep down in my heart I sincerely wish you nothing bad but only good blessings of life…

Maxwell bite his lips as he looked into her eyes, looked away to the pool side with a sudden frown on his face.

He looked back at her and said.

“….I heard alot of thinking ever since I found out the kinda lady that you are. Your husband said the pregnancy was over a month… which means all the while you were here you knew that you were pregnant but refused saying anything. You acted sick and got drugs. But the one I’m still confused about was you asking me to make love to you… when you know deep down that you were pregnant for Coleman. What where you thinking…what exactly was your plan, I don’t understand your reasons and why…You… Flox…hmmm…

He paused, shakes his head sadly and wore back his glasses.
He face the pool side.

He was so fine, with his topless body. His chest goes up and down, as his heart beat gently.
He was deeply hurt and struggling so hard to face it.

A tear fell off from Florence eyes. She quickly wiped it off.
She hurt Maxwell so much and it was never in her intentions.

“I’m not pregnant Max. We are not expecting any baby. Well, I thought I was. I couldn’t tell you during the period I was here, I couldn’t. I was afraid of loosing you or getting you crossed with me. I know the sins I held in my heart and intended to carry it out but one way or the other you didn’t obliged…I don’t want to go into long details. I’m sincerely sorry. Never wanted to hurt you in anyway. Ever since that day you came to the house, I have never slept with Cole. Not on the same bed or ever getting intimate. And I’m serious this time, I can swear it…

“Flox, none of this is necessary. With all this information, what exactly do you want me to do with it? I’m cool… really, I am. go and leave your life with your husband. I’m very alright and have nothing against you…

Maxwell said standing up. He walked to the pool, removed the shade, threw it aside before diving into the water.

Florence sat confused on what exactly to do.
She stood up and that was when she saw Maxwell’s girlfriend coming.

She was bringing grapes, red and green mixed with dry fruits to Maxwell. And there’s a pack of juice with an empty glass cup in the tray.
Maxwell was still swimming in the pool without giving her another look.
Florence knew it was time to go.
She started walking away.

“Are you leaving already…? I was bringing this to you. I thought you will be spending more time. I kinda delayed back inside…my bad. Are you alright… were you crying? Did he say or do something that….

Florence interrupted.

“I’m fine, I wasn’t crying. Is probably the flash of water from the pool. Thanks for the tray of goodies but I got to run now. Max is a great guy, you are very lucky to have him… I’m happy that he choose a calm, caring lady like you…

The young girl opened her mouth to say something but Florence walked away, she hurried out without looking back.

Visit www.dapalace.com to read Another Stories from the same writer! uju, morenikeji, lasting memory, katzy, yazim, eruka, unknown enemies, tope’s heart tale, pia, joda, diamond in the forest, burgundy, on the lioness tail, priestess of kebra, my colourless rainbow

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Being Mrs Spence by Dapalace: 8:59pm On May 15, 2021
Episode 27
By AMAH’S HEART.

Cole have confronted Lizbeth concerning the infection and she denied outrightly, saying she has no infection and can prove it.
The person that probably spread the disease was Florence and not her because she is clean.

Lizbeth secretly got drugs and injection without Cole’s knowledge. Anytime she lied about either going to buy something for the house or going to the grocery store she will stop by at the Lab to collect her healing progress and to know what more to do.

She continued this way until the Lab test came out clean.
She presented the clean result to Cole as a prove that she never heard any sexual disease.
She was totally clean so Florence should be able to say where she got the disease that she spread out.

Cole was convinced with Lizbeth lab result and believed her without questioning.

They continued their secret affair but stayed off whenever Florence is around.

Florence continued footing the bill and taking care of the house without knowing what was happening under her nose.

Lizbeth also warned Cole of the hidden camera in his room and asked him to be very careful. She is doing all she can so that Florence won’t suspect her.
He also needs to play smart.

While Florence was out to work,

they locked the door and lay in the sitting room. Talking and Laughing at Florence foolishness.
Lizbeth complained of not liking the fact Cole was getting close to Florence and even begging her for intimacy when she was always available and ready to satisfy him to the brim.

Cole reminded her that Florence was still his wife and he has to do all he can to make sure she does not run off again, because presently she is the breadwinner of the house.

He warned Lizbeth to stop getting in the way, playing different drama because of jealousy. To avoid Florence suspecting anything, they have to be careful.

Since Florence put a hidden camera in the master bedroom, they can crash out in the sitting room anytime.
He will act all normal and good, unsuspeciously play the game.

Since Florence has also refused to get intimate with him, moved out of the master bedroom and refused him in, he is not worry one bit because Lizbeth was around to satisfy his urge.

She is always willing to do his bedmating bidding.

Lizbeth on the other hand was happy, she was only looking forward to when Mr Spence will fully be hers.

She remembered the first day it happened.

She has been crushing on Mr Spence, liking him so much even while Florence was around.
She pretended and did not let out her feeling.

Marina has put that crazy mood in her head. She will be screaming anytime she is making out with Mr Spence.

Lizbeth, remember tip toeing to their room

door, holding herself and wishing she was was the one getting laid and not Marina.
She hates Marina for different reasons at same time afraid of her. Because Marina was capable of anything while Florence was predictable.

She has lay alone in her bed, imagining Mr Spence lying beside her and touching her like he used to do to Marina.

When the crisis between him and Marina happened, she tries to wave off her dirty feeling and focus on the devasting time.

Florence retuned and after few few weeks they started making out in bed.

Florence was not loud in bed like Marina but she hears her silent moaning sometime.

Lizbeth began to wish even more that Mr Spence will look her way.

Her wish came through when Florence left the house in anger and didn’t return for days.
It was her opportunity and best time of her life to make Mr Spence notice her.

She heard him watching porn one day on his laptop, and knew the man was missing something.
He wasn’t using his usual ear piece, the noise was a bit loud

She wrapped herself in her short towel and rushed to his room.

Mr Spence was surprised and covered his laptop, he asked her what was the problem and she lied
Saying she thought he was screaming for help, she didn’t know it was a noise from his laptop.
She deliberately left her towel and it dropped to the ground.
Mr Spence jaw dropped with it as he saw she was totally naked.

She quickly grabbed it, apologizing that it was a mistake before walking out.

The picture registered in Cole’s head. The following day, during breakfast, She apologized again for what happened, Mr Spence waved it off and said is nothing.

He asked her to sit with him on the dining.
She happily did.

He asked her if she has a boyfriend or have ever had one.
Lizbeth talked about her past relationships before coming to work for him.
She talked about her sex life and how active she used to be before breaking up with her boyfriend for cheating on her.

Cole will laugh, he was enjoying the whole conversation as each talk leads to more intimacy talk, styles in bed she enjoys and crazy things about sex Mr Spence wants to introduce to her.

He opened his phone and started showing her different types of sex, asking her if she has tried it or will love to experience it.

Lizbeth smiled, she was fully aroused and ready.
They had they first try in the sitting room. It was fabulous she thought.
Mr Spence was damn good. The second time was on top of the dining, then another time was in the kitchen. They later took it back to the parlour before taking it to the room.

Exactly what she had longed for. Mr Spence has a magic finger. She was screaming more than Marina. Now, she has experience it and knew why Marina always want to scream out her lungs.

Mr Spence enjoys it when she screams even louder, he said Florence was boring in bed because she hates crazy styles and doesn’t scream but moan quietly instead of loudly. And the moaning is only when she feels like.

Lizbeth saw her opportunity and tune up her screaming to another level entirely.

During then, they were calling Florence to make it seem like she was missed.
When she finally answered the call, Lizbeth was right beside Mr Spence after having their usual bedmating.

She has pretended wanting Florence to return, she only wanted to know her plan and when she plan to come back.

After the call Lizbeth and Cole had a good laugh.

The day she retuned unexpectedly, they were as usual caressing and doing their fore play, about to start the main thing.
When they both heard Florence calling out to them loudly.

She was back unannounced and they were happy she didn’t Walk up to them just like that.
Lizbeth quickly picked up her small pieces towel, wrapped around herself and quickly rushed out.
She never lacks what to say to Florence.
The lies came out freely and Florence bought them cheaply.

After then Cole had tried to stay away from Lizbeth, he had warned Lizbeth to stay off so that they won’t get caught.

Lizbeth was angry and wish Florence will disappear again and never come back.

When Florence moved to stay in a separate room after Cole insulted her for deceiving him with pregnancy and also infecting him with a disease.
Lizbeth saw her opportunity and remained hopeful.
Cole started coming to her again in Florence absence and she wish to have him all to herself selfishly.

Florence on the other hand never knew what was going on.
Ever since she went to apologise to Maxwell and met his fine girlfriend, she knew it was all over.
Maxwell belongs to another.

Maybe, she needed to work out things with her husband and focus on her marriage.
Seek God more, pray more and believe that by faith everything will be settled.

She was assisting Cole in getting a Job, he finally landed into one.

It can’t be compared to his old job but it was atleast something nice.

Florence planned moving back to the master bedroom, the following weekend.

She was not yet certain if Cole will cheat on her again or not.
That Saturday, she needed time alone to think over her life.
A peaceful and undistracted environment to focus.
Her days, months, years have been unfavorable. Human have also failed her.

God feel at a distance. Before, she used to feel the presence of God more but not again.
She has no reasonable saving, expenses eats up her money.
Instead of buying the camera that Susan suggested she saved it for other spending.

She has been able to check the camera in Cole’s room three times and saw nothing.
Is almost a month she put it but Cole was going about his life normally.
There was nothing fishy about him.

She removed the camera and dumped it in her bag. she regret wasting big amount to purchase it and wish she never did.
She was happy she didn’t waste the money Susan gave her for another.

She could have moved out during the early time she was in a heated argument with Cole over the pregnancy saga and STD.
But she had no money for another apartment. Taking care of feeding and other expenses eats larger part of her money.

Lizbeth was very understanding. She was not getting paid but chose to remain.

Florence manages to give her some money at the end of the month but she has been working without payment and do not mind.
Lizbeth kind of person was rare. Florence thanked God secretly for a lady like Lizbeth.

Florence needed a quiet time out, and she knew the right place to go.

Her car was bad and needs maintenance but she has been managing all this while, waiting until when she will have enough money to fix it.

She was driving out to the field park when her car broke down on the road.

She had no choice than to call her mechanic who later came and took it away.
He checked it and informed her that the car engine has gone really bad.

Many things was wrong. She should have brought it when she dictated the problem earlier and not waiting until it becomes worst.
He mentioned the first amount she will pay for work to commence on the car.
It was huge.
Florence still has the money Susan gave her, she did a bank transfer to them but the man complained it was not enough.

Florence asked him to start work first she will run around for more money.

Nothing was going to stop Florence from getting the peace of mind she seeks.
She took a cab and went to the place.

On getting there, she did the necessary signing and went in, looked for a better and calm area, she sat on the grass. She draw in a fresh breath with her eyes closed.
Something she has been craving for.

Florence was used to coming here with Maxwell, and miss him alot but everyone was moving on and so she should too.

She felt stuck and don’t know how her life will turn out.
Her eyes remains close, as she sat silently, praying with her heart that God will again have mercy on her.
Her mouth wasn’t moving, but her heart was deeply into prayer.
She desire to have a loving and godly home. children of her own, who will call her mother. Less drama in life.
She desire peace but time was going, age is also not friendly again. Her life was wasting away in fighting for one thing she desires most and yet she is not there.
She was tired of fighting and needs God to step in and take up the wheel of her life.

Tears run down her eyes, she didn’t bother stopping them or cleaning it up. She allows it to flow freely.
She began to whisper some prayers out.
Her mouth was moving, her eyes remained close

“I’m tired God…my whole life is filthy, disorganized like a troubled water. No color, no joy… there’s absolutely nothing to boost off. I’m tired… I’m not growing younger, I want to be a mother. My mates are living fine with their husbands and kids. Why is my life different…why haven’t I find the happiness I have been seeking for years. I know I stepped out of line, I allowed my human flesh to lead… Lord, I failed allot of times. I’m unrighteous in every way. I’m sorry… I’m sorry. I confess it all out to you. Have mercy and change my story for good this time…let me smile again… help me to find the real happiness that comes from you. Step into my situation and add color again to my life. I’m tired of fighting, tired of life itself… I’m just at your mercy. If you approve of Coleman, then work out our union to please you. I don’t want any further trouble, I’m tired of it all. Light up my life… help me walk in your way. I want to live to please you for the rest of my life. God, I’m right in your Palm… do with me as you please. Ligh…

Somebody cleared his throat loudly very close to her.
She opened her eyes and saw him, he was in a simple fine attire, and must be in his early forties.
He was a handsome man indeed.

“I don’t mean to interrupt, forgive me. My name is Bill…

He has a foreign accent and moved closer to her.

“…can I sit here with you? I came with a friend, he is on the other side. I decided to take a walk and came across you. You are crying…I hate to interrupt but I just needed to say hello atleast. You are beautiful, I must confess. I Lived in UK all my life and just came back. I’m staying over at a friend’s place, he was the one that brought me here. He’s a lover of nature and I’m loving everything about this place. I apologise again for disturbing…

Florence assured him that there is no problem.
He sat beside her.
They got along so fine as if they have known for years.

“I can see your wedding band, you’re married…?

Florence nodded and looked down at her ring finger.

… you’re not happy either in your marriage or career. Something isn’t right… I’m sorry, I’m no trying to…

Florence interrupted. “Is fine Bill. You’re right… nevertheless, I’m beseeching God to fix it for me… I know he will.

Bill nodded with a smile.
“Is all gonna be alright. The God that fixed my life will fix yours. when I ran into serious trouble, I became homeless at some point in life. My wife left with my son and remarried. I Lived in the street of London for about three years plus until God remembered me. Those who lied against me and made me loose everything were apprehended. My life was better off than it used to be. I bounced back and my ex wife wanted to come back due to things was not moving well with her new husband but I don’t need someone that left me in my worst state, when I needed her the most. I was better off without her. I take good care of my son like I should. I’m doing great and the friend that brought me here today gave me a great support when I was restarting my life again. He is a friend indeed and I don’t joke with those kind of friend… they’re hard to find. ..

He paused and looked at his phone, it was ringing.

“…I gat to go now…my friend must be looking for me. I don’t know how possible it is, but can I get to see you again. I will love to see you again Florence… please. I will be traveling back to London next two weeks, my friend is coming with me. He said he needed a vacation to clear his head. His going through some personal ish… relationship aspect. He is not married yet and moving to London may help him start his life on a better note. I know you’re married…but I enjoys your calm personality and wish to be friends…

Florence likes Bill already too. He has a warm and friendly nature.
She smiled and was about saying something when she saw Maxwell coming.
His eyes was on Bill.

“I have been looking for you everywhere Bill, can…

He looked towards her and pause. He was shocked to see her.
They locked eyes, staring at each other

“I’m sorry man…I got carried away with this beautiful damsel over here. I’m really happy you brought me, I’m enjoying everything…I don’t feel like leaving yet. Let’s stay a little more Max? By the way… this is Florence. My new found friend…

He turned to Florence and said.

” .. this is Maxwell, my buddy. A great friend. The friend I spoke of. Well, since my birthday is next week, I will love to specially invite you over, please don’t say no Florence. I want to celebrate it over in this state before traveling back to London…

Florence looked away from Max, she picked up her bag to leave.
She turned to Bill and said.

“I have to go, is nice meeting you…

She started walking away.

“Wait… please. Are you driving, how are you going. You came with a car…

“No, my car is bad but I will take a cab Bill.

Maxwell stood in silence, not knowing what to say or do.
He saw the way Bill was flowing with Florence as if they have Known for years.
“What is Florence even doing here? He wondered silently.
She was beautiful dressed in a flower gown, he remembered driving past a boutique and saw the gown in display. He stopped and bought it for her and she loved it.
She pulled her hair all back just the way he likes her wearing her hair.
She was beautiful as always.

Maxwell frowned when Bill grabbed her hand and said.

“Please, I insist…I and my friend will drop you off. Please… don’t turn down my very first request… please Florence..

She looked up at Maxwell, he quickly looked away.
Florence nodded quietly to Bill

She left with Bill while Maxwell followed behind.

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Being Mrs Spence by Dapalace: 9:32pm On May 16, 2021
Episode 28
By AMAH’S HEART.

Maxwell drove, Bill sat beside him while Florence sat quietly at the back seat of the car.
Bill was trying hard to keep the car warm with conversation but he seems to be the only doing the the whole talking.
He wasn’t yet aware that Maxwell and Florence knew each other.

Bill asked for her address, Florence was grateful that they will be taking her home instead of dropping her halfway.

She opened her mouth to answer Bill Maxwell interrupted.

“I won’t be driving to her place, I’m dropping her in the next bustop. She should be able to find her way from there…she can call her husband to go pick her from there…”

Bill turned to him and said.

“C’mon Max, it won’t kill you if you drop the fine lady at her place. We are heading home and have nothing special doing this weekend, please let’s take her to her house even if is the closest bustop to her place…. don’t drop her in the next bustop…

“Well Bill, if you don’t have anything doing, I gat lot to do which includes swimming and resting. Even if I don’t have anything at all, I’m still not going anywhere close to her place. She should sort that out. If she can find her

way to the field park then she should also find her way home… I’m not her driver or her husband…”
Bill looked at Maxwell shocked. He knew him to be down to earth, kind and always ready to render help. He doesn’t understand what got into him, making him to sound so harsh and wounded.

Bill tries to argue but Florence stopped him.

“Is fine Bill. I will find my way…I appreciate you trying to help. Next bustop is not that bad, I can easily locate my place. Is not really a big deal. Your friend has something eating at him, is okay if he does not feel like it…I do appreciate the effor…

Maxwell interrupted her angrily, surprising Bill.

“Did you just say I have something eating at me? you are just unbelievable Flox… you enjoyed every damn thing you did back then, you took pride in it and feels unremorseful about it. I don’t blame you at all, I blame myself for being a fool. I blame myself for trusting you, I blame myself for loving you withholding nothing. You are nothing but a pretentious liar. You probably thought you tricked me into doing your bidding, or emotionally blackmailed me but that’s where you lie…I did everything I did for you with a clear eyes and because I wanted to do it. You and your so called husband can go to hell and burn… I really don’t care.

Bill was speechless, he opened his eyes in shock as Florence replied Maxwell angrily.

“What else do

you want me to do, I said I’m sorry…I have tried apologising and you said is cool. Why are you still trying to paint my sins on my face? Max, if you think I will burn in hell, you won’t be left out because of your unforgiving Spirit. Why do you pretend to love God, pray, attend church service, read your bible and yet you…
Maxwell shut her up again.

“You want to bring my faith into this, wow… you really do want me to pretend like nothing happened? maybe I should Give you a trophy for the world best lying, deceiving lady. You led me along a no road, left me stranded and move on to the arm of your dear husband, how petty is that. Amazing right? Your Coleman called me a loser, he said I was after his loving wife because I can’t get mine. He is super lucky, because if I laid a finger on him his half remaining Life will disappear. You and your stupid husband are pathetically. you think why I was after you was because I can’t get a single woman to marry?…no Florence. I can get any woman I want, I was only after you because i thought you are worth it but you proved to me that you are worthless…

Bill needed to step in, the heated argument was getting out of hand. Maxwell was speeding angrily as he kept talking.

“That’s enough man, is this the lady you told me about? I’m not aware that you both knew each other. You played a coded one on me and didn’t say anything all this while. please you need to stop calling her unprinted names Max, slow down please before you get us all killed…

Maxwell laughed sarcastically.

“Really… Bill, really? Please don’t tell me what to do… you don’t know what this lady did. You only listened to it as a story, you don’t feel my pain, so stop, just don’t try to tell me what to say and how to express myself. If you want her, please go for her but don’t try to tell me how or what to say… you feel me? I’m serious man. I was broken for weeks because of her, she is a Delilah…she got me, oh yeah, she did got me pined to the ground just as she wanted. She retuned to her husband and left me to go and die…but unfortunately for her I survived. This is the exact thing she did in the beginning. Impatiently broke up with me and went to be with a man that claims to love her better. i should have known…I should have traded carefully. You have never loved or cared for me…it has always been your Coleman. I get it…it all started to make sense after I realized I was being played… you played a smart one on me…”

“, Drop me here, I said I want to get down…” Florence barked angrily as she kept battling with tears.

“Oh Flox, you want to get down now, because you hate the truth, I thought you wanted me to take you to your angelic dear husband…. you changed your mind about it? Hahahaha… What were you even doing at the park, monitoring my life to see if I have moved on?Oh yeah, I have moved on and can give you a receipt of my moving. I’m better off without you… I never needed you in the first place…”

“I said stop the car, let me out…I want to get down Max…” Florence said this time she couldn’t hold the tears.

Bill was trying his best to calm his friend but he seems to be on another level of anger.
He has never seen him so angry.

“Stop the car man, you have said enough…she wants to get down. You are going to get us all killed with this crazy driving of yours. Slow down… Max, listen to me…I know you are bitter, I know you are hurt but you have to let go. Calm down… please… let it go. I’m really sorry for reopening the wound…I never meant to and I’m sincerely sorry….calm down Max…

He suddenly stopped, put his hand and head on the steering wheel.

Bill volunteered to drive instead because Maxwell was not in the right frame of mind.

Florence wiped off her face as she opened the door and stepped out without a word to any of them.

Before Bill will say something she was far gone without looking back.

A car almost hit her as she tries to cross the road without checking for incoming car.
She screamed out in terror, Bill and Maxwell looked in the direction of the scream and froze.
Maxwell rushed ahead of Bill to the spot, Florence has disappeared within in a twinkle of an eye.
She was gone, waved down a cab and off she went.
Maxwell retuned back to his car, took the passenger sit while Bill drove.

“Hey man, that was crazy… you almost killed that lady. Oh my God… what came over you? You may try to deny it but is quiet obvious that you still love her. You hate the fact that she kept chosing her husband over you, it hurt I know. But despite it all, you still loves her… you really need to let it go… You gave me a scare back there man…”

Maxwell did not say anything, he relaxed his head back on the seat and kept staring at nothing as Bill drove on.

Florence sobbed quietly inside the taxi, the man asked her severally if she was alright, she was too broken to reply and kept silent.

She is moving back to the master bedroom ones she gets home. God has already transformed Cole to a better man.
She will live happily with him, supporting him with all she has.
Loving and respecting him like she should and as a married woman that she was.
Maxwell could have aswell slapped or beat her up for what she did instead of saying everything he said.
She wished she had turned down the offer initially to Join them in the car.
It was a bad idea and she is regretting it now.
Maxwell painted her like a wicked being, but God will bear her witness that she never meant for any of what happened to happen.
She understands that he was deeply hurt, he pretended to have forgiven her the last time at his place, she never knew he had bottled up so much in his heart waiting for a perfect time to pour it all out.
She feels so broken more than ever, maybe a cuddle from Cole will erase all her fear and troubled heart tonight.
Florence wiped off a tear

Maxwell will never look at her the same way again, he will forever hate her.
And that is what hurt the most.

She never meant to hurt him, she wish she can go back in time and turn the wrongs into right so that everything happening now will go away.

She will have to focus on her marriage, maybe since Cole was off fertility drugs they can start trying for a baby.
Hoping that God will smile at them this time and really make them parents.

Atleast, Cole will start helping out ones he gets his first salary.
He will assist in special areas like paying the security guy at the gate, Dominic. who she kept promising to pay his two months pending salary soon. She feeds him and sometimes gives him stipend to hold on, that maybe why he has been patient with her.
Cole will also assist in other house expenses which has weighed her down for the past months.
she will have to pay Lizbeth off to go work somewhere else.
She has been nice to them and she will always have a home with the Spence but having her means extra expenses and they needs to cut down their spending if not, they won’t be able to save up.

So Lizbeth will have to go, is sad but there is no better option.
She does not really need any help to care for her home, it was Marina’s idea and Lizbeth has proven to be an angelic being.
And Lizbeth will definitely understand why she has to go work somewhere else.

They needs to have enough savings for the raining day, Cole too needs to save from his pay.
The only person they need is the security gentleman who guards the gate.

she was glad that Cole has bounced back and had already secured a job.
She has been giving him both money to fuel his car and other necessary things which he asked her for the money.
She was happy to assist as usual, Coleman was and will always be her husband, she only needs to be more prayerful so that things doesn’t go wrong again.

She will move into her matrimonial bedroom, allow her husband to love her as he should. Hoping to become pregnant from this year till next.
Having a baby will change a whole lot of things.
It will make her very happy and she knows Cole too will also be happy.

When she got close to her gate, she asked the cabman to stop, she paid him before stepping down.
Dominic, the security guy was surprised that Florence retuned without her car.
She told him that it was at the mechanic.

As she got closer to the house, she started hearing a loud moaning scream.
That was Lizbeth’s voice.

What was happening”, she wondered.
She called the security closer and asked him what could be going on and why was Lizbeth screaming

The security who knew what was going on didn’t want to say.

The first time he heard the scream, a month ago, he has gone through the back, peeped through the window that Lizbeth usually leave open.
He saw Mr Spence and Lizbeth crashing hard in the sitting room.
He wondered why they kept doing it in the parlour when they can save everyone the noise pollution and use the room instead.

He has had a thing with Lizbeth in the past, that was last month. After giving him food, they crashed out in his small room.

During the time Mr Spence was also ill, when he was getting his physiotherapist exercise, he has gotten intimate with Lizbeth.
That was the very first time and she warned him off after then.
He remained in his lane until she came back again on her own free will.
He had asked her Why she decided to come to him after all this while, she said because Mr Spence was not looking her way again ever since his wife returned back and secondly she misses his touch.
He knew the last part was a lie but smiled anyway.
He had asked Lizbeth to remain with him and leave married man alone to love his wife.
Lizbeth insulted him for saying that. She refused giving him food for two days despite Mrs Spence has always instructed that he gets fed twice in a day with good meal.

He threaten to report to Mrs Spence if Lizbeth continues with that attitude and that was how she started giving him food again.

The security wanted Mrs Spence to walk in on them because it was becoming too much.
He was glad that Mrs Spence did not return with her car, because ones the gates opened and a car drives in they will know and pretend like nothing happened.

It was time for their secrets to be opened, he hopes it won’t get bad.

Dominic, the security guy urged her to go inside and find out by herself.

Florence does not feel good with the way Dominic said it.
She breathed in, went to the door and quietly tries to open it but it was locked.
She has a spare key in her bag which was attached to the other bunch of keys.

Florence opened the door.
She quietly went straight to the dining area where the scream was coming from.

They were on the dining. Lizbeth bent over the table while Cole was making out with her from her behind.
He has a top on, his trouser was down. Lizbeth was on a gown with nothin underneath.
No pant anywhere. She pulled up her gown while Cole kept digging from the bag and she continued to scream.

They had cloths so that ones they hear the sound of Florence car, Cole can quickly pull up his trouser, Lizbeth will pull down her gown and they will pretend like nothing happened.

“Scream baby scream… I’m enjoying it. Scream louder for me…baby…

Cole was saying as he kept on with his performance.
Lizbeth kept screaming loudly.

Florence stood with her hand covering her mouth, her eyes pooped out in shock.

The sight she was seeing was not only disgusting but unbelievable.
It looks like a nightmare but the reality stare at her as both Cole and Lizbeth were backing her.

Florence legs shakes uncontrollable, she felt a sudden cold all over.

Can today be any better, this will definitely be the worst day of her life.
Cole’s phone was lying carelessly on the ground beside where she stood.

Florence picked it and put it inside her bag after switching it off.

She brought out her phone and took a picture of them, switched off her phone and put it inside her hand bag before throwing under the cushion.
Lizbeth scream was too loud for them to hear anything.

Florence scoffed. “This is unbelievable… God”

She whispered. Florence was frozen, she couldn’t move from where she stood watching.

It was as if Cole felt somebody’s presence and turned.
There stood his darling wife watching them in shock.
Her legs were shaking and her eyes pooped out from it’s socket.

Lizbeth who didn’t know what was going on kept screaming even as Cole pulled back.

He pulled up his trouser, Florence kept staring without moving.

Lizbeth wondered why Cole stopped all of a sudden, she turned and met her own shock.
She was panting hard, like she ran a marathon.
Cole was equally panting like a dog released from it’s leash.

Lizbeth covered up her gown as she bent her head in shame.

Was this the angelic Lizbeth or a she devil. A pretender and manipulator who she told every of her plans.
So Lizbeth was the strange lady that infected Cole with a disease.
Who could have known or think Lizbeth was “Lizba”.
The house has suddenly gone so quiet if not for the hard breathing of both Cole and Lizbeth.

Florence was speechless. She tries all she can to remain calm and play cool but the more she stare at them the more she wants to kill them both.
The tumblers that usually hang on the dining were down, the cups were arranged somewhere close to a cushion where she stood.
Lizbeth will arrange them back ones they were done with their deeds.

Florence who had been struggling to stay calm and think of how to react grabbed one of the cups and threw it at Coleman.
He dodged it and the glass cup smashed on the ground.
She saw a very small bread knife by the table, it was also part of the things they removed from the dining table.
She grabbed it.
Coleman knew what she was about to do, he held her as she tries to stab Lizbeth on the arm.

As Cole tries to pull her away from Lizbeth she stabbed him on the thigh.

Florence pulled it out again and tries to stab him again but he held her hand tight, preventing her.

She felt power she never hard before came upon
She pushed him away and he fell to the floor.
The blood from the small knife stab was running down his trouser.

Florence dragged Lizbeth by the hair, she hit her head severally on the wall.

Lizbeth was screaming for help this time.
She was shouting
” Please don’t kill me, my baby…my baby…”

One of her hand was on her stomach.

Cole came to Lizbeth’s rescue.

“Don’t hurt her, she is pregnant…

Florence blinked severally, she let go of Lizbeth and face Cole.

“Pregnant??. Lizbeth is pregnant…with who’s baby? Who is she pregnant for…?

Cole mumbled something. Florence asked again.
He stutter a bit before finally saying.

“Mine… Lizbeth is carrying my child. For real this time… she is already a month. Please don’t hurt her Florence… carry your grievances on me. Let Lizbeth go… for the sake of the baby she carried…

Florence looked from Cole to her supposed angelic Lizbeth.
Saliva dried up from her mouth, she became speechless, strength left her body.
She opened her mouth but no word came out.

Maybe is better to kill herself and die for everyone to be happy, there was nothing to live for again.
Absolutely nothing to hope on.

She couldn’t find the small bread knife she used earlier.
Florence rushed to the kitchen, Cole followed but kept a distance.
He thought she wanted to stab him again so he tries to avoid her.

Florence grabbed one of the sharp kitchen knife and dig into her body without a second thought.

Cole screamed out and rushed to her as she staggered and fell down with the knife buried inside her.

He grabbed her but she was loosing alot of blood and her eyes where closing up.

He searched for his phone to call an ambulance but couldn’t find it.

He asked Lizbeth for hers but she was taking forever to bring it.
The security came in, Cole shouted that he should call an ambulance.

Dominic quickly did.

Florence eyes were getting blurred as she lay in the pool of her own blood.

The noise was fainting off, Cole was running up and down shouting “where’s is my phone”
Somebody lifted her from the ground, but it was too late as the noise finally fade off.
She was clouded in a total thick darkness. As life begin to leave her body.
Maybe only death will give her the peace she desired for long.
Her death will equally make everyone happy, they will move on fast and she will never be missed.
Death was the only solution because she was tired of living in misery. Life have not been favorable.
She was done.
Florence watched as the thick scary darkness swallowed her up.

Tbc…

1 Like

Re: Being Mrs Spence by Dapalace: 8:55pm On May 18, 2021
BEING MRS SPENCE
Episode 29
By AMAH’S HEART.

“…. she… just died. I.. don’t..

He was stuttering why replying Susan.
Susan laughed sarcastically before saying.

“Coleman you are a joker, big time joker…What do you mean she just died? What nonsense are you vomiting from your mouth to my ear? Is my sister a plant that will stay like that and die. I don’t understand you Coleman… what did you say happened to Florence… what did you do to her this time?

Susan said angrily

Cole breathed deeply. His heart was racing. He never imagined that it will get to this. Why will Florence kill herself, why will she do this.

Susan interrupted his thought.
“…Mr Man, what did you do to my only sister? Where is Florence… what happened to her? You are an slowpoke if you drive all the way down here to make joke with Florence’s life…

“I’m not making any joke Susan. Florence came back from an outing yesterday evening, she was angry over something and ran straight to the kitchen, took a knife and stab herself and before I could rush her to the hospital she has already loosed so much blood. She couldn’t make it… she died this morning in the hospital…

Susan walked around like a crazy person while laughing sarcastically.

“,Is not my sister that died, no…it

cannot be Florence. Coleman you can’t succeed in Killing her…no you can’t. She was angry over what? This your story doesn’t add up. You better be praying hard that nothing bad should happen to Florence otherwise your days on this earth is numbered. I will kill you and go to jail with my full chest. Don’t dare me Coleman. Nothing should happen to Florence .. nothing should happen to her. God… God… don’t let this to be true… don’t do this to Florence. Please… God forbids it that the man she married finally sent her to an early grave. No…no.
She asked of the hospital address and Cole gave it to her.
He was afraid to return back to the hospital.
He drove back home.
Lizbeth was chewing a leg of chicken while watching the television when Coleman came in
He was angry that Lizbeth has appetite to eat despite what happened.

“… have you forgotten that I’m pregnant. I can’t skip food because I’m eating for two…

“Nobody is asking you to skip food but Florence is dead. Be sensitive because is not joke…my wife is dead. Florence died this morning… don’t you get it. I’m not in my right mind. I killed her…we both killed her. I can’t deal with myself…I can’t…

He sat hard on the chair with his head bent.
Yesterday at the hospital the doctor had checked Florence and said that she was brought in late. She was as good as dead. Her blood was almost drained off.

This morning

he was afraid of the news the doctor will tell him but he listened anyway.
“… like I said yesterday, she loosed 70percent of blood and that’s a blacklist for survival and 15percent out of the remaining 30 clothed together. Only 15pecent is active and they’re gradually clothing up. I don’t know but she has a very tiny chance to life which I doubt if she will make out of today. I’m sorry Mr Spence but I have no hope to give you, your wife may not make it. miracle can still happen but in a medical terms we don’t bank on miracles. But miracle is exactly what she needs to survive.
Cole has waited as the medical terms carried out surgery in removing the knife that was buried inside her body.
He waited, pacing up and down.
A doctor came out of the emergency room, just a look at the doctor’s face he knew Florence was gone.
The doctor shakes his head sadly and walked pass him without a word.

He knew then that Florence was dead.
He drove straight down to tell Susan. He knew it won’t go down well but he has to tell her.
And here he was thinking of how life will be without Florence and how he caused her death.

Lizbeth stopped eating. She moved closer to Cole and said.

“Is a lie… you’re just pulling my leg right? Mrs Spence is alive? Please don’t tell me she died… she is alive right?

“Get out of my side, do you think I will make jokes with something as this? Florence died this morning…I saw it myself. The doctor said it loud and clear…I…I… don’t know what to do now. I never wanted her to die.

Lizbeth paused and stared at Cole. After sometime she took a bite from her chicken meat followed with another bite.

She was chewing loudly as she continued eating.
Cole looked up at her.

“How can you still be eating even after I told you about the death of Florence, that’s very insensitive of you Lizbeth, even the chicken you are eating is Florence money, she deserves some quiet time at least. Even if you don’t really like her but please show some respect… she does not deserve to die… not now. We killed her… hope you know that…

Lizbeth interrupted.

“I don’t know what you are talking about Mr Spence. What do you mean we killed her? Mrs Spence killed herself… she stabbed herself to death. I have no hand in it and you have no hand in it. She chosed to die and I can’t stop living because of her. My few moment of silent was enough. Live goes on… she is not the first person to died. Many people have died before her.

Cole looked at her surprised.

“Lizbeth…are you human at all? Why will you say such. We indirectly killed Florence. If she haven’t caught us in a deep intimate compromising position she would have still be alive…

Lizbeth began chewing on the bone of the chicken. She smiled and said

“This chicken is juicy, even the bone too. Look at all the calcium inside the bone…I can’t allow it to waste. Cole… I’m going to be calling you Cole from now onwards because we have a thing going on and you are the father of my unborn baby. Mr Spence sounds like old fashion to me. I’m no more the maid in this house, I’m almost like Mrs Spence. The only difference is that is not legal yet. I satisfy you more than the late Mrs Spence has ever done all through her life time. Florence caught us having sex and so what? She would have go and cry her cry quietly then move on with her life or better still pack out of the house…same way she did during Marina time. but instead she started beating me and hitting my head on the wall. You asked her not to hurt me because of the baby, she became shocked that I was pregnant. Her womb is probably damaged and she can’t conceive maybe that’s why she felt bitter when you announced the pregnancy to her. The next thing she did was to run into the kitchen, grab a knife and dive into her body. She practically killed herself. Stop pointing her death to me or even to yourself…she chosed to die and I can only bid her farewell… that’s all. Life goes on for the living…

They were still talking. Susan kicked the door open. She came in with some police men.

“Arrest him, arrest her… arrest every human in this compound. They will rot in hell if they don’t provide my sister.

The meat dropped in Lizbeth hand. She ran to Cole crying that they should leave her because she is pregnant.

“Who are you pregnant for? Susan barked at her.

Lizbeth became afraid with the kind of fire she saw in Susan’s eyes.

She was stuttering and couldn’t say.

“… cat caught your tongue right? You can’t talk again. You will give birth to a premature baby in prison after several torture. You all messed with the wrong person and I won’t spare any of you. I will see to it that you all rot in jail…

Cole was arguing that he has no hand in Florence death.
The three police men that came, while two where searching the house and gathering evidence that was already tampered with, one put a handcuff on both Cole and Lizbeth, they whisked them away.
Even Dominic the gate man wasn’t left out in the arrest.
The police found Florence bag under the cushion.
They opened it, checked what was inside before taking it away.

They sealed up the house, put it under crime scene and still under investigation.
Lizbeth was crying loudly in the police van as they drove off.

She looked back and it was almost grabbing her, she was tired from running. The horrified looking darkness in formed of a monster won’t give up chasing her.

She kept panting hard as she ran with the little strength left in her.

Her body has several bruises, some of her wound was almost decaying. She was tasty and hungry yet she couldn’t give up.

She saw a golden gate, so beautiful with high fences. There was a man standing inside the gate.
Finally there is Hope of a rescue for her. She was relieved as she ran towards the gate.
She kept hitting on it.

“Open up please… monster of the dark is after me. Please open let me in. I’m tired, tasty and hungry. I need help… please open. The monster is almost getting to me…

“No, this is not a place for people like you… only for those without blemish or spot. Go back and wash yourself that you may become clean. Return back after then, just at the approved time and the gate will automatically open for you. The master warned against people like you… return back my lady and do as I instructed…

She was panting and angry at the same time.

“Didn’t you hear any of what I just said? There is a horrible monster destroying lives and properties…he is after me. I have been running from it yet I can’t get away from it. I’m hungry, tasty and tired… Please let me in. Be merciful and don’t turn me away. There is no place to go back to… nothing to go back to. If you leave me out here I will be engulfed, swallowed up totally by the monster of darkness… please save me.

The man didn’t reply

“… okay, if you can’t open the gate can you atleast give me water to quench my taste or even some food? Please…

She saw the scary darkness traveling towards her with speed.

… please… open. Look, the evil is coming…I can’t keep up like this. Please save me, don’t send me away. I’m begging you in the name of God… please. Don’t let this evil thing consumes me. Have mercy on me I’m helpless… have mercy. Don’t do this to me… I’m ready to do whatever you ask of me…open the gate for me. I want to come in… look…look is here already. Jesus…

She cried out loudly as the darkness was almost getting to her.
She picked race, this time her legs couldn’t carry her but she kept running.
She was weak, she fell down many times while running.

She was crying as tears poured down. She was barefooted, sweat covered her body. her cloths torn, her wound stinks badly. Her legs couldn’t carry her. Her throat was patched with taste.
She was tired, she’s can’t continue.
She was going to die anyway and the monster will feed on her flesh.
Is better to surrender now, no better time than now.
She stumbled and fell, tries to get up but couldn’t. She remained still on the ground.
She shut her eyes and began to mutter the name of Jesus severally.

“I can’t do this God… I’m tired. Help me… help me. I don’t want to be consumed neither can I keep up with the race. I’m tired… I’m weak… help me… please…I need your help.

She kept muttering silently to herself and just then a light appear from a far distance. It was like a single spot star that Sparks brightly.
A man was beside the light, urging her to get up. She saw his golden face that shone brightly with the light.

Her eyes was closing up. She was tired of everything and death was close by, her strength has failed her. Maybe death us the solution.
She surrendered herself for the monster to feast on.
But the more she focused on the light she felt energised. Her strength was renewed but the moment she takes off her eyes and looked at the scary darkness she became very weak.

The man with the shining light kept urging her forward but her fear was greater than her Faith.

She looked back at the darkness that swims heavily towards her.
She was too weak to scream as the monster begin to swallow her up.
She realized that their were others too being swallowed by the same monster.
They were shouting and screaming as they fall to their damnation.
She was too tired to shout.
She couldn’t shout, her throat closed up. Her breathing suddenly ceased. the deeper she falls the closer she was to everlasting doomed.
When all hope was gone, a strong hand grabbed her, the hand began to pull her out gently and carefully.
It kept pulling despite how the evil monster was equally pulling down at her from under ground.
This stronger arm didn’t let go, she hanged onto him tight as he pulled.
Several other scary hands kept pulling her to the darkest doomed but she found herself going up as the strong arm pulls.

She was pulled out of the ocean of darkness.
The monster made a grumbling angry echoing noise that sent fear all over her before it disappears.

She looked up at the man that just saved her, he was same man with a shining light.
Her weakness has left her, she can see clearly and energised too.
She remembered other people falling to their doom and quickly told the man to also help and save them.

“They never asked for my help. You called out to me to help you and I answered your call. I only rescue those who wholeheartedly seeks for my help. Follow me, let’s go…

She couldn’t remember asking for the strange man’s help. She was too tired and can’t remember everything she said.

She only remember calling the name of Jesus. Praying to God to rescue her and just then the light and the man appeared before she was consumed by the monster but the strong arm rescued her.

She followed him and they walked past the beautiful gate with high fences.

“This is so beautiful, I stopped here for help but was turned away. I wish I can get inside and see the great beauty inside…

She whispered to herself but she was shocked when the man leading her replied.

“Because is not yet time and your records of earthly deeds need to be straightened. Is weak and rough and not fully qualified to enter the golden gate of life. Please follow me…

She followed quietly behind.
He led her out of the monster gate, filled with thick darkness and that’s where she fell into before the monster began to pursue her.

He led her out to a straight road.

“Keep going from here. Don’t be afraid… I’m always with you Florence. straighten what’s made weak. Align your ways and fight the good fight for your Faith. Forgive the pain you suffered and all those involved. Be a mirror for other weak souls to find strength. Don’t put out your light of kindness…let it shine even brighter. Go…

She realized then that not only did the man knows her name, her stinky wound was healed, her thorn cloths was changed to something better. She was barefooted before now she has a fine footwear on her feet.

She was renewed and a heavy burden lifted off her heart.
She looked up to thank the Man and realized that he was gone, disappeared.
He was nowhere to be found.

She awaken from her deep sleep.
Open her eyes and saw her sister Susan.
Sitting with her head relaxed back on a chair beside her. Her eyes were closed,
Probably sleeping, she looks like she haven’t slept for days.

Florence tried to stretch out her hand to touch her and found out that she had tubes stuck into her body preventing her from moving.
Her body felt numb. She wondered how long she has been here.
Just then something began to beeped loudly beside her.
Doctor rushed in, Susan woke up.

“She is back. Oh wow… she is fully back. This is beyond medical explanation. It can only be a miracle. She is back and her heart beat is normal. Wow…wow..!”

The doctor exclaimed loudly as he checked her.
Susan began to touch her, she began to scream loudly s she grabbed her hand calling her name
Florence wondered how long she has been in the hospital and why is she even here.

“Hey Suzy… what’s going on.. how long have I been sleeping.

Florence asked confused

“Three weeks and some days… you have been in a coma. God… Flo, I thought I had loosed you. Oh God… Thank you…. thank you…

Susan suddenly began to weep.

“…let me go and inform Max, he is out in his car and haven’t gone home for two days now. He has also been footing the expensive bills here . Max is an angel…he has not stopped praying for you. He was here earlier to check up before going back to his car. I will run and tell him that you’ve finally woken up…

She ran out and just then everything begin to come back like a flash.

She remembered how it happened, everything.
she took her hand down to her stomach where she stabbed herself, there was a big bulped up pipe stucked there. She felt a little sensation but there was no pain.

Florence thought of the monster, the scary darkness the beautiful golden gate the man with the shining light.
She shut herself and whispered

“Thank you God for another chance to life. grateful I will always be to you alone who owns life itself. thank you… thank you..

She continued saying her thanks with a true heart filled with Thanksgiving.
For more stories visit www.dapalace.com

Tbc…

1 Like

Re: Being Mrs Spence by Calenikan(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2021
cool cool cool
God of second chance

Nice update

1 Like

Re: Being Mrs Spence by Dapalace: 4:34pm On May 20, 2021
BEING MRS SPENCE
Episode 30
By AMAH’S HEART.

There was a tap on the door, it was obviously open but the person still decided to knock.

She recognized the male hand and knew who it was

He came in with a full wrapped flowers of different types. Bigger than a normal bouquet.

“Hey…
That was all he said as he came and placed it on a table beside her bedside.

“Hey Max…
She replied back with a smile.
…. that’s loads of flowers. Thank you Max…

She thought he was going to sit but he stood inside.

“Yea…I hand picked them by myself. Some has a healing sent… strong powerful unique fine smell. Like this one here…

He pulled out one stick and asked her to inhale, she did with a smile.

There was another knock and before Florence could say anything Maxwell said to me.

“I came with Bill. He will be traveling by weekend back to London. I left him outside because he was on a phone call… hope you don’t mind us crowding up your small space again?

She nooded with a wave of hand.

Just then Bill came in. Ever since last week that she came out of coma, this was the third time he will be coming around.
Few days ago he came alone without Maxwell, he brought some tasty donut and cream.

/> He spoke greatly of Maxwell and how much of a great guy he was.
He mentioned that Maxwell cares greatly about her and can’t stop blaming himself for what happened.
Florence assured Bill that Maxwell got nothing to do with it and he shouldn’t blame himself for her unthinkable foolish decision.

She was supposed to be discharged from the hospital days ago but the doctors said she should stay few more days so that they can watch her if anything will change from her sudden quick recovery which still baffles the medical team.

Finally, Florence will be leaving tomorrow.
Susan has been great. She was mostly around except few occasions that she needs to go home.
She came in the morning, picked some of Florence things in the hospital and went home.

“Hi…
Bill greeted with full smile as he stepped in.
“… congratulations, I heard you are leaving the hospital tomorrow. From the scary ICU to a normal hospital bed then home. wow…after the darkest month of all our lives. You fought well, and you conquered it all. I’m proud of you… I’m gonna really miss you, I will be traveling by weekend… Maxwell isn’t gonna travel with me again. He said he got other things to do down here… well, anytime he feels like coming over, my door remains open for him and for you too…”

Florence thanked Bill and they talked about other things.
Bill and Florence mostly, Maxwell did not talk much. He stood all through while Bill sat

They stayed for

sometime before finally leaving.
Bill left first, Maxwell asked when Susan will be coming back, Florence replied him.
He nodded silently before saying
“You’re alright?..do you need anything… do you feel any pain at all..?

“I’m doing great…I don’t need anything. Thanks Max…”

Florence replied.
Just then Susan came in. She was delighted to see Maxwell.

Maxwell later left with Bill. Susan stayed.
The following day she was discharged and went over to stay at Susan’s house.

Her bags and other personal belongings that was still back in the house was brought to her by Susan.

Cole was released from police custody after Florence came out of coma.
Lizbeth was released before then due to her health condition.
Dominic too was freed, the house was later unsealed
The police handed over Florence items with them to Susan.
Florence got her bag which contains both her and Cole’s phone.

Back at Susan’s house, she kept thinking of all that happened as she stared at Cole’s phone.

She knew his password but opening his phone and going through is not what she find pleasant doing.
She was afraid she may discover another thing that will hurt her emotions.
She put back the phone in her bag.
She remember saying she will send Cole back to the street, retrieve the cheque and the bank will collect back the house but that was all before her encounter.

She does not have the mind to do any of what she planned.

Cole with Lizbeth is still a shock to her, a big shock she may never get away from.

Thinking about it still brings tears to her eyes but she had to try and move pass that.

She couldn’t return back to work, not because she was sacked but she may not be able to concentrate like she used to do.
She was still traumatized from the whole experience.

Maxwell had cleared all the hospital bills, the money was huge yet he paid it all.

Cole did not bring a dime, even after he was freed he did not come to the hospital.
Probably he was afraid, his assumption was that Florence was dead. It was while in custody he got to know that Florence has been in coma.
He was also informed when she woke up and he was released after then but he never came around.

After two months he came over to Susan without his car.

Susan asked him to leave and never step his feet again in her house but Florence asked her sister to calm down.

She can’t keep avoiding him, she asked Susan to let her speak to Cole in private.

Susan angrily left.

Cole sat down beside Florence.

“I… I’m glad that you made it. I was so scared… I thought you were dead. I could have come but lots of fear held me back. I don’t have money and I don’t have anyone that can loan me for your hospital bills. I was detained for more than two weeks at the police. Lizbeth and Dominic were both freed before me. I only learnt of your discharged two weeks ago and I suppose to come see you here but your sister… she won’t stopped threatening me. I’m sorry Florence… please forgive me, I know you may never forgive me but I still have to plead to be forgiven. I’m truly sorry…I thought I had loosed you. I was scared…I couldn’t live with myself with such realization. Please forgive me….

“Sure Cole. I Forgive you…I truly do from the dept of my heart.

Cole looked at her and saw she was serious. She indeed meant it. Maybe Florence was up to something, maybe she plans to hurt him back.
She can’t possibly forgive him just like that.
He asked her if she was certain and she affirmed it.
He breathed in relief.
“Maybe Florence still love him dearly and will love to return back”
He thought within himself

“..how are you feeling..? Do you want to come home… you know no one can take your place”. Cole said

“No, I haven’t decided over that. But where is Lizbeth…if I come home what happens to Lizbeth… and her baby?

Cole gasped out at first before saying.

“I can get a small apartment for Lizbeth somewhere far, due to my child she is carrying. But I don’t have any money. I got some money from my Mom which we have been using ever since. I lost my new Job due to all of this problems. I was away for over two weeks. They were calling my line and I couldn’t be reached and i still don’t know where my phone is but I got a new phone with a new line. Is painful because I had lots of contact and stuffs saved in that phone. Lizbeth will have to stay with us for now until I have money to get a place for her. I’m searching for another job and hoping I will be lucky soon. I don’t even have money to fuel the car anymore. I’m thinking of selling it, right now is liability to me. Lizbeth need money for hospital bills, we need money for upkeep and feeding. If you return home now, expenses will increase and… don’t know if there’s a way you can get mon…

“Is alright Cole. I’m not coming back..
Florence interrupted.
“… Lizbeth is your major concern now…I understand because she is pregnant with your child so she deserves all the attention from you. She will give you what I can’t give to you and I’m not even angry about that. I’m more grateful to be alive… having another chance to life is not something I want to trade for anything Cole. My entire heart is still recuperating from all the shock I suffered. All I need is my peace of mind. Do whatever you feels like doing… is alright.”

There was silent and Cole later said

“You know despite what happens with Lizbeth… you are still my wife and I still want..

Florence pulled a hand to the air interrupting him.

“Yes… things have been happening and I remained your wife. When you will throw a hot coffee on my face, when you will complain over the tiniest… little thing, when you will insult me both in private and public. Humiliate me and never care who is watching, turned me into sex doll and I have to suffer my bruises and pain in silent. When you brought in another woman whom you thought was pregnant for you after placing me on pills due to you were not ready to have a child. You said children were loads of responsibility that you aren’t out for such and until you are fully ready I just have to be on pills until then. I Agreed, complied with every of your given orders. You brought in Marina that she was pregnant for you all of a sudden, moved my things out of my matrimonial bedroom. I still tried to stay, endured and fight the devil that was in my home. It got frustrating at some point, I left and out of the care and love I had for you and the way I value my marriage I retuned, but then your mother joined your gang to frustrates me. I was kicked out, you threatened me and never cared about my existence out there. I suffered my lose and cried myself to sleep most nights. I thought something was wrong with me, I thought I was the cause. I prayed and hope on God to Change things around for my marriage because I wasn’t ready for divorce, I hate the mention of it. You landed in the hospital, critically down that looks beyond repair, I stepped in without a second thought and nursed you like nothing ever happened. I employed the help of a physiotherapist, I paid huge amount for your fertility drugs after finding out that you had issues, problem that you caused for yourself. You can’t get a woman pregnant…I paid dearly for it, both emotionally and financially. I make sure that you are fully alright even when it wasn’t convenient for me. You paid me back with insults and bad attitude. I left and I was also able to get help for the house which was about to be taken by the banks due to your negligence and carelessness. I paid off your debt and was ready to start all over again. I thought I was finally pregnant which will be a good start but later realized I wasn’t I got insulted all over, names were called. I loosed great loving people in the process. People that loved and cared about me. But I felt you were enough, so I stayed and ready to make it works unknown to me that you have started another round of cheating marathon this time around it was with a so called trusted help. I got infected with sexual transmitted disease which you denied outrightly. You said you never slept with another woman aside me. You said I was actually the one that infected you. Well, I felt I was crazy yet I knew deep down that you must have slept with another woman. I wanted to get this woman, I consulted the help of the main culprit. Wow, what an awesome plot. I must have been laughed at and called several names by you and your partner in crime but I unknowingly continued my stupidity. I moved out of the room, got drugs for myself and for you for the infection and followed up untill we were both freed from it. That day I have gone out to think my life through, returning back i was ready to move back into the main room, and make my marriage work,, I was ready to be the good wife that I have always been and love and respect you like my husband. I was ready to even start trying for a baby, we may finally get lucky and I will be pregnant. Yes, I came back with a positive mindset, with so much believe that everything will be fine but I met the worst part of my life. I realized then I was tired of life itself. What exactly was I living for. i…I try to take the precious life that Christ already paid for. But his Grace was always sufficient because I never depend on my strength for anything. I surrendered to God and he rescue me from the pit of death….”

She swallowed hard, wiped a tear and continued.

“…so you see Coleman, I was a good wife. Yes, I was a good and hard-working wife, a supportive and caring wife. A respective and accommodating wife. I tried to be all for you, I made sacrifice, efforts and overlook your faults. I made enemies with people who mattered so much, who had never stopped standing by me. I was in a war with them yet they never walked away when I was in a critical State of life. Mention one sacrifice, effort or whatever you have put into our marriage to make it work. All you do is to scatter and I will gather back. I won’t trade my second chance to life for anything or anyone. I will make good use of it while it last. Go Cole… return back to Lizbeth. She need you more…I don’t need you for anything. My kind prayers are with Lizbeth. She will deliver safely when the time comes…

She returned back his phone, Cole was happy on seeing his phone again.
He left after then while Florence watched him leave with tears filling her eyes.

She sat back on the chair, ready to move past everything that has held her back.

Is not time to gravel or brood over the past pain she suffered.
Is time to forge ahead and that is exactly what she will do.

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Being Mrs Spence by Dapalace: 1:24pm On May 21, 2021
BEING MRS SPENCE
Episode 31
By AMAH’S HEART

She try testing the names to hear how it sound

“Florence Richard Adam…. Florence Adam, Adam…Adam…uhhuu! It feels so new. I’m very much used to being Mrs Spence…. I’m so into The name Spence than I am with Adam… Florence Adam sounds naked and empty while Florence Spence or Mrs Spence…is delightful to my ears…

Susan scoffed annoyingly

“Go back and continue being Mrs Spence. I will never stop you Flo. If Cole comes with your dead body to my house, I will dig up the ground and throw you inside. That will be end of you and your Mrs Spence on earth here. Maybe you and the earthworms and underground spirit will continue competing over who Mrs Spence fits better. You can’t give me high blood pressure over a stupid, useless name that worth nothing except pain and sorrow. Make your choice quick… you can go outside and choose the exact spot you want to be buried…

Florence quickly interrupted.
“God forbids it!. Suzy… that is a very mean thing to say. Do you wish me death or what? I didn’t say I’m going back to being Mrs Spence, I’m only saying that not being Mrs Spence appears all new. It will take time for me to get used to Miss

Florence Adam again. It feels so hard, everything… the hardest part was signing the divorce papers. My hands were shaking, I almost had a changed of mind but looking at Cole he was ready. He seems he can’t wait to get rid of me. Lizbeth, the new clique in his life was all that matters. I saw the new mistress, madam Lizbeth with her protruding belle, I kinda wish I know what being pregnant feels like. Is hard Suzy… harder than I thought. right now I’m back to being a single woman in her late thirties with no child to call mine. Oh God! I never in my wildest dreams imagined it will come to this. I actually tried to make it work…I tried, I fought, I cried, I prayed, I forgived, I supported, I loved with my entire being. I did all I could Suzy but… maybe marriage isn’t meant for everyone. Maybe I don’t have a certain aura for a happy home. I really don’t know what to think…is just… just so hard…. God….
She bent her face over her two palm. Swallowing hard and trying to held back the tears clouding up her eyes.

Susan who was eating on the dining looked over at her sister.
Ever since a month ago she concluded with the divorce case has not been able to eat or even sleep well.
There was an untouched food in front of her.

“Flo… Flo haven’t you had enough of this cry and sadness? I’m not longer

going to pet you because the more I do the deeper you go into self pity and acting all depressed. You should be happy that finally you’re free from Coleman Spence and all his nonsense. He is either banging his maid right now or acting as the maid for his pregnant maid…
Susan suddenly started laughing. Florence looked up at her.

“Suzy, you are not helping at all… instead you are making me feel worst. Maybe I should just go to my room…I just want to be left alone…I don’t know what to do…”

“Get it together Flo. You Promise to start anew and make haste while there’s still sun. But here you are sucking like a child. If you want to go back to being Mrs Spence, the door is very open. I promise this time that I won’t stop you. I lost mother and father already, if you care to join them then go back to being Mrs Spence. Life will go on for everyone… which includes your Mr Spence and us over here. I know is hard Flo… your divorce is just a month old. Give it time and you will be alright. Coleman is still enjoying the dividend of selling some of his properties which includes his car. He is very lucky that you went for a peaceful divorce settlement, not asking anything from him. If I was the one, I can never ever be but if it happened so, Coleman must definitely pay for divorce settlement. I will request for the house and a huge amount of money that he will be indebted for life. He will pay through his teeth and life will never be the same for him again. Flo, I don’t know why you are too soft and too nice. That’s why this bad ass men like Coleman can take advantage of your vulnerability. You need to eat, be happy because you don’t know what God has done for you. You’re not only given a second chance to life but freedom from a man like Cole. To hell with “being Mrs Spence”

Susan stood up with her plate from the dining.
She continued talking.
…” Maybe I should call Maxwell. You probably need a friend right now. I can’t convince you further over your decision. I will call Ma…

“No Suzy… don’t call anyone. I just need time for myself. Beside, I don’t think Max want to be bothered with any of my problems again. Is over two months and nothing is heard of him. I appreciate all he did for me but is better he is left alone. I really don’t need anyone right now…I want to be left alone… please.

Florence left her food untouched and went to her room.

Is six months counting from the time she came out of coma up till the present moment.
Within the six months, Maxwell only came around three times. And ever since two months ago nothing is heard of him.

After three days, Susan came to inform her that Maxwell was around.

“But I asked you not to call him… Suzy. you could at least respect my decision for now. I’m not in the right frame of mind to see anyone. I’m trying to think a way forward for me. Get a Job, save up money, get my own apartment and know what comes next. I…

“I didn’t call him Flo..” Susan interrupted.

“…I never called him. He said he called you earlier today and you didn’t pick up. I did not call him…go out there and ask him. Jimmy will be working an extra shift today, I need to go down to my supermarket, check what’s going on since I haven’t gone there this week. my manager in charge called that we have new supplies. After then I will be going to pick your nephews from school. Max is waiting at the sitting room…I made food, incase you’re hungry.

Susan left, Flo later came out to meet Maxwell.

“Hey Flo… how are you?
Max said immediately he saw Florence coming out.

“I’m good…. and you?
Florence replied, taking a seat opposite him.

Maxwell nodded that he was alright.

“… I’m sorry that I haven’t come all this while to check how you’re doing. I got caught up with lots of things. I got a call from Natalie, after years of locking me out of Alice life. You remember the story I told you on our first meeting at the field park…

Florence nodded quietly.

“… well, I finally got to speak to my daughter… I was very happy Flo. I haven’t spoken to her ever since I left Germany. She is almost nine years. Big and got my looks…we did lots of video calls and she is always excited each time my face pops up. She asked me if I was married down here, if I have kids and when next I will be coming to Germany… I told her I was not married and got no other kid except her. She asked when I will be getting married or doesy marriage interest me…? Her mother shun her from propping me further over marriage but to be sincere I was just so happy that she was not only smart, but very outspoken. Natalie, her mother did a great work in raising her well…

Florence listened without interruption.

Maxwell, opened his phone and showed Florence the picture of his daughter.

He couldn’t hide his excitement.

Florence saw that aside Alice half-caste look she has Maxwell features.
She was very pretty and looks bigger than nine years old.

“I’m happy for you Max. Connecting with your daughter after many years must be a beautiful feeling. How bout Natalie… her mother. Is she expecting you back in Germany…

Florence asked the obvious question on her mind.

“Nay… Natalie is married and had two kids for her husband. She only allowed Alice to speak to me because the little girl wouldn’t let her rest. I’m not going over to Germany yet, not soon but I will. Alice can only be allowed to travel when she is sixteen years and that’s another seven years from now. I will travel down and see her before then.

Florence nodded.
There was silent, Maxwell spoke again.

“Susan told me that you are not in the mood to see anyone. She briefed me on the divorce and how hard you have been taking it….

“Did my sister call you over to come and see me? Florence asked

“No…no… she never did. I was supposed to have come around but like I said, I got busy with both work and Alice. I’m sorry Flo… maybe this is for the better. Is all a phase… everything will be alright soon. Life is filled with mistakes, none of us is perfect…but we all try to work towards perfection. I’m sorry for all you have to go through and still going through…

Florence breathed deeply without a word.

“…Do…do you want to come around my place? Or will you like to go to the field park or somewhere else… tell me?

Florence shakes head.
“No Max…I ju… just feel like being left alone. I’m trying to get used to the whole thing. Coming out of coma after a near death experience and then getting a divorce… I’m no longer Mrs Spence nor married. I’m back to being single again. Hmmm…I…I don’t know how to deal with all of that. Is too much… that’s why I need to be alone to digest it properly before anything else…

Maxwell nodded. There was another long silent between them.
He later stood.

“Is better I leave then. Will you atleast call me whenever you need a friend to talk to…I will be looking forward to it” Maxwell said while standing.

“Sure Max, I will. I appreciate all you have done for me…I can’t repay you for all your kindness but I’m certain that heaven will reward you greatly for your selflessness…”

Max curved a smile and looked up at her kindly.
He turned and started towards the door.

“….What of yo…your girlfriend… The one I met at your place?

Florence finally asked as Maxwell was leaving.
He turned and looked at Florence strangely.

“What girlfriend…I don’t understand Flo. Wait…are you talking about Stephanie…my niece?

Florence blinked severally, she was speechless.
Maxwell continued

“…C’mon, you’ve met Steph back when we were still together. She was around seven years old then, her brother Eric was four do you remember? She is seventeen now. Flo, that’s Steph…my niece who came visiting all the way from USA and she has gone back to her family.

Florence quickly flashed back and screamed her shock.

“I remember her and Eric her brother. You took us all out after returning from one of those your long journey, that was before they relocated to America. Oh my goodness… she’s so big and pretty too. She looks way more than a teen, I could have swear it that she was above twenty five years. She doesn’t look seventeen at all. What kind of food did they feed her with? I remembered her Max… She didn’t even recognize me… neither did I. Wow… how time flies. I was thinking all the while that she was your girlfriend…I thought you quickly moved on after what happened between us…

“Well, I haven’t yet… moving on is not as easy as it seems. That’s why I went crazy in the car that day… ranting out my pain. I know that was crazy but I felt a little better after then but not until Susan called to inform me that you were in coma. You tried killing yourself…I almost died within that period. I thought I was the cause…I thought I pushed you hard to committing suicide. I couldn’t eat, sleep or do anything…I kept praying for God to intervene and save you. How happy I was when you came out of coma. Flo, I can’t seem to take you out of my heart, It would have been easy if I your thoughts stop occupying my mind. I can’t seem to get you off my head Flo. I can’t…I have tried. I’m still trying…but is..hard. I know now, isn’t the right time for this… you are going through so much already and I’m least of your worries. That’s okay…I won’t bother you Flo, take your time…I only want you to be happy because you deserve it.

Florence sniffed, wiped a tear off and flashed Maxwell a smile.
He swallowed hard, nooded before walking out of the door.
Florence watched him from the window as he sat in his car for a while before driving off.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Being Mrs Spence by Dapalace: 9:27pm On May 22, 2021
BEING MRS SPENCE
Episode 32
BY AMAH’S HEART

“You look stunning” he exclaimed as she appeared.

She was grinning from ear to ear as she thanked him.

He opened the door and she got into the car.
Susan was peeping from the window inside and couldn’t help but smile too.

This was the second month that Maxwell and Florence started going out.

It has taking Florence months after her divorce to decide and to agree to give another chance to love.
Ever since then it’s been blooming and beautiful seeing them together.

This will be the first time she will be going over to Maxwell’s house.

She went for shopping last week got lots of beautiful cloths which she used to change her entire wardrobe.
She also got some for Susan and she likes all of hers.

Florence sold her car after the mechanic kept demanding for more money to fix it.

She got a better Job, more than her former place of work through the help of Maxwell.
She insisted she wanted to work, going out and doing something will help her think less.

She was smiling more now than before, Life was making sense again and she felt that though her life was deprived of colours before but the colors were begining to come back.

Her next move will be getting her own apartment which Susan

asked her to hold on, even Maxwell discouraged her from that.
They asked her to wait and save up more money before thinking towards an apartment.
As Florence sat inside the car, Maxwell bent over and kissed her cheek before driving off.

When they got to his place, Bianca and other Maxwell domestic staffs lined up to welcome her.
She felt very welcomed

Maxwell served her favorite meal, she devoured it hungrily.
She talked about how much she has missed the whole food.
They sat over an interesting family series, which used to be one of Florence’s favorite before life got busy for her.

She allowed Maxwell hold her in his arms, she crawled up to his warm body relaxed as the show went on.

After it was over, he took her to his big and well decorated bedroom, that is filled with nature.

Florence realized then that not a single thing has changed in it.

It still feels so warm and inviting with all the amazing decorations on the wall.

It all appears new to her eyes, especially the florescent wallpapers.

While she fixed her gaze at one, she suddenly startled as a hand gently grabbed her from behind. It tickles her a little and she went all laughing.

Maxwell turned her over to him.

“You obviously miss some of the things down here, but I miss you way too much. I feel like devouring you…

Florence laughed.

“I miss you too Max. I’m happy, not just because of your forgiveness, but the fact you love and still finds me appealingly…and desirable.

You’re not just a good man but one of a kind. I’m blessed to have you and I promise never to take any of that for granted.
Maxwell curved a smile, he kissed her bare shoulder, her neck, cheek and mouth.
He whispered quietly.

“I miss you so much…I miss you Flox.

He pulled her into his body, held and kissed her even more.
Florence responded

“…I love you Flox, I want you…I don’t want to lose you again. I want all of you…

He continued kissing her, he led her to his king size bed, gently unzipped her gown untill it drops from her shoulder.
She held before it will get to the ground.

He removed his t-shirt, pulled off his Jean trouser and toosed it aside
He moaned quietly and began kissing her all over again.

Florence flenched in fear as he fondles and caressed her body tenderly.
She suddenly began to tap him to stop.
Maxwell who was panting hard suddenly stopped.
She looked pale and scared when he looked up at her.

“Ar…e you alright? I’m sorry… I was too much in a haste. Flox, my body…is on fire for you. I really want you, I miss your softness, inviting lips…and tender body. I want to make love to you… finally. I don’t want to hide the way I truly feel about you Flox. but it appears like I’m hurrying you beyond your wish… right? I’m sorry about that…what do you want? Tell me and I will abide…”

Florence breathed deeply, sat up from the bed, she wore her cloth properly and said while looking into Maxwell’s eyes

“There’s no use rushing the same food you will get tired of eating Max. I also desires you but there is no need to rush ourselves yet, yesterday made it the second month we started dating again and I can clearly say, that my heart truly beats for you. You make me happy than I imagined ever being. After my encounter with God, I vowed to live an upright life and never to indulge in any thing that displeases him. He didn’t give me another chance to continue meddling in sin of the past…I want to make my every moment count, pleasing God with every of my breath. I wanted to tell you when we started kissing but my own fleshly desires where higher than what I wanted to stand for. I’m equally sorry that I have to stop the fun here. I’m not gonna displeased God to please my worldly desires again…

Maxwell was quiet, he didn’t say a word even after Florence was done talking.

“…are you okay Max? I’m sorry that…

Maxwell stood up, grabbed his trouser from where he tossed it and wore.

Florence became scared of his reaction, but her mind was made up.
She won’t displeased God to please him because of earthly pleasure.

Her every encounter still feels fresh in her mind and if she indulge in this act because of the way she feels about Maxwell, wanting him more than he even wants her. If she go ahead to do this, God will be highly disappointed in her and she will be disappointed in herself too.

Is either God’s way or no other way at all.
She wasn’t facing Maxwell, rather backing him.
She turned and looked at Maxwell, he was searching for something frantically in his wardrobe.
She turned to her front, wondering how to explain to and make him understand.
She loves him too and wish to also get laid but only at the right time.
Making out with him now will be two adults, who knows and understand God’s way clearly but still went ahead to fornicate together despite how much God frowns at such act.

She only wants to do whatever pleases God and not man and to….

“Flox…”

Maxwell interrupted her thoughts.
She turned and saw him on one knee, he was stretching out his hand towards her, there was this beautiful expensive diamond ring in his hand.

“… Flox…”

He cleared his throat, gasped out and called her again.
Florence was shocked as she quickly stood on her feet wondering what he was doing

“Max…. what are you doing?
Florence looked on not knowing what was going on

“please marry me…” Maxwell said with all seriousness.

“What…is this a joke or what? Florence responded, more surprised.

“Please marry me…” Maxwell repeated again.

“Max…I…ho….I don’t understand? Florence stammered

“…are you asking me to marry you because you want to make love to me or because you meant this? I… don’t understand… this wasn’t in the plan…i mean we just started dating last month and this was the first time I was coming to your place after our previous breakup… how did you get the ring, was it really for me? I don’t know how to react to all of this Max…”

Maxwell rose from the floor and sat on his reading chair.
He dropped the ring beside him and left it open.
He began to speak without looking at Florence. His whole attention was on the ring.

” I bought this diamond when I thought you were truly going to get a divorce after nursing Cole back to health. So, I bought this and kept waiting until when you will finalize with the whole divorce thingy. My hopes where finally coming to life after giving you the cheque which you said will hasten you in signing the papers. I looked at the ring almost everyday back then reassuring myself that it just a matter of little time. But after coming to your place and got the whole shock from Cole that you have not only been sleeping together on the same bed you were intimately involved and you were pregnant for him. That was… the stroke that broke me into pieces. I didn’t know how or where to start from. I trusted and believed you so much and never expected the shock I got. i decided to keep the ring where my eyes won’t get to it so that it doesn’t remind me of you. Recently, when we finally started again, I searched for where I threw the ring, brought it out and kept in my wardrobe. This wasn’t how I planned the whole proposal thing to go, but there’s no better time than now. Flox, i can’t possibly propose to you because I want to get under your pants. That’s crazy and very lame. I dislike the fact you will think less me… how can you even think of such Flox? I love you and have always been patient with you. I respect God and will never come in between you and him. That’s for fact”

“I’m… sorry Max… I’m sorry. please I didn’t mean to sound disrespectful or say any of what I said. I was just shocked… never saw this coming…”

Max nodded quietly.
He picked up the ring, without getting up he looked at Florence and asked.

“So… is that a yes. You will marry me…?

Florence moved around uncomfortably.
She went close to Max and said.

“No… no! I mean I don’t know Max. It feels too early for me. I need time to think about it…

Maxwell nodded, he tries to smile as he stood.

“No problem Flox.

He didn’t act like he was angry or happy.
He later went to drop Florence
Immediately she got down, he zoomed off.
Florence ran inside, before her sister could ask her about her day with Maxwell she began to spill.

“….He asked me to marry him…”

“Oh wow. Congratulations. We got a wedding to plan. He didn’t propose with a ring… because I can’t find one on your finger but that isn’t a big deal. We can do away with the ring thing and focus on the main planning. I’m really happy for you Flo….

Susan kept talking excitedly until Florence interrupted.

” I…I didn’t accept it Suzy… I turned it down. Before you judge me I only felt it was too early. My divorce is not even a year yet is just eight months. Accepting another man fully into my life is not something I want to rush over. I don’t think Max was happy after turning him down, he tries to act like all is well but deep down I know Maxwell very well…he isn’t happy. I only wish he understands and give me time to brood over my ex husband. To totally get rid of being Mrs Spence which comes to mind ones in a while”

Susan began to laugh sarcastically at Florence.

“You are still brooding over being Mrs Spence? Are you also mourning over a lost husband or child? I don’t understand you Flo. You don’t want to move on with your life right? You’re still brooding over the Spence. Okay… just know that Maxwell will not wait forever. He won’t and ones he moves on there’s no looking back. You will get to forty and then fifty and sixty will come knocking and seventy will greet you when you’re about leaving sixty and they will all ask you “how’s your brooding over being Mrs Spence going” you will grow real old because you refused to let go of being Mrs Spence by then you will be lonely without a husband… like Max who will love to grow old with you. A husband who will love you despite anything, with child or without. If you’re finding birthing a child difficult and you opt for an adoption or other method…a husband like Maxwell will never say no to you. He will support you in raising a child you will call yours. But since you are mourning over Coleman Spence who is already a father with Lizbeth baby, living like one family and probably waiting for the baby to wean so that he can pregnant her again. Lizbeth is presently the new Mrs Spence hope you can deal with that. Flo, go into your room and continue your mourning. I will support every decision Maxwell takes from now onwards. You have wasted enough of his time…he needs to move on with his dear life. So that you can brood or mourn the Lost of your title as the first chair lady of the Spence…”

Susan’s word rang like bell in Florence ear.
The following morning, she couldn’t wait for dawn to come, she woke up early.
Got ready and left the house.

She took a taxi and went over to Maxwell’s resident.

The security and the cleaners cleaning up the compound that morning where surprised to see her so early.
She got inside and went over to Maxwell’s room
As she was about knocking, she had a female voice inside his room.

He was romantically whispering something she can’t hear from the outside door to the lady.
The lady will laugh and say something to him also.

She thought of forcing her way into the room but seeing Maxwell with another woman will break her more.
Is better she just turned back and leave.

Instead of leaving she went to the sitting room and sat quietly, she will wait until when Maxwell will come out with the lady.

She was there for more than two hours waiting.

She arrived there around 6am and sat waiting until 8:30am when Maxwell came out dressed for church.

He was shocked to see Florence.

“What…ho… Flox? What are the doing here…

She stood up to face him angrily with tears in her eyes.

“, You are a liar and you lie so well. I can’t believe you Maxwell…all you men are filled with scum. Lying, cheating scum…

Maxwell looked shock, he tried to touch her, he slapped his hand off and continue talking.

“… you pretend to love and care for me but you are just like Cole. Keep your distance from me. I hope you will finally give the ring to the main lady that warmed your bed last night. Oh because I refused you, you decided to get another woman. Why did you come back to me when you know that you don’t really want me. You only wanted me to get intimate with you so that you can dump me. That was the plan… right? To get back at me for what I did in the past to you. Well, I get it… I’m glad I refused you touching me. I’m happy that I came unannounced and witnessed this today. Enjoy your life Max. God will never leave me on a crossroad… that’s certain.

She turned to leave and Maxwell held her, preventing her from leaving.

“,I don’t understand anything you just said, I don’t even understand why you are sitting here or crying. I don’t know what I did…or why the whole insult. Give me an idea…. what is my offense… what did I do?

Florence continued struggling and kept saying “men are scum”.

Maxwell try taking her to his room to avoid his domestic staffs hearing them but she kept struggling.
He lifted her up and despite her hitting him, he was able to get her into his room.

Immediately they got to the room, he closed the door.
Florence on getting to the room she began looking around.
She was using her eyes to search every corner.
She went to the bathroom, to the wardrobe, under the bed.
Maxwell stood wondering what got into and what she was searching for.

When she couldn’t find anything, she came back to Maxwell.

“Where is she hidding? I heard you…I heard her too. I can swear it… that you had a woman in here. You were both talking and laughing. I can bet you on that…

Maxwell raised an eyebrow.
He blinked back as realization hit him.
He went to his iPad, turned it on and showed Florence that he was talking with his daughter Alice.

Florence checked the last hour for the Skype and saw he was right.

She felt so ashamed and sat hard on a chair.
She quietly muttered “I’m sorry… I’m.. really sorry. I thought there was another woman…”
She said wiping off a tear
Maxwell stood watching her speechless.

“I’m not like your ex husband… I’m nothing close like Coleman. Please, don’t compare us next time. men aren’t scum except men like your ex husband who choose that part. Since you’re here, let’s go have breakfast and go to church together.

Florence remained seated.

Maxwell took her by hand and they later left for church.
When they came back, Florence who never stopped apologising said.

“I thought of everything last night and couldn’t wait for day break so that…I can tell you that I’m ready, I walked down to your room with so much enthusiasm when I heard you talking and a female voice replying you. I’m so sorry Max… forgive me for my actions…

Maxwell assured her that it was okay.
He told her she could have come inside instead of assuming so that she will get to meet and speak to his daughter for the first time.

That evening, he proposed to her again and she accepted.

They were both happy as they began planning their wedding together.

ANOTHER STORY BY THE SAME WRITER STARTS ON  MONDAY- (what lies beneath)
If u can't wait for it to be posted here u can visit www.dapalace.com to read love you all

Tbc…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Mrs Spence by Dapalace: 4:53pm On May 23, 2021
BEING MRS SPENCE
FINAL EPISODE.
BY AMAH’S HEART.

The child was rushed to the hospital after a sudden illness.
It appears she was having difficult in breathing.

Doctor diagnosed a certain illness that is common with children of her age but it wasn’t leukemia.

They needed to flush out a certain blood causing such illness and infused her with a fresh blood that goes with her blood type.

They asked the father if he will like to pay for two pent of blood, he asked about the price and was told.

The whole hospital bills was choking him badly, he definitely do not want to add another expenses to it.
He agreed to donate for his child.

They tested his blood but it wasn’t the same blood type.

“Mr Spence, we can’t take your blood because you and the baby do not share same blood type and is not something to worry, it happens….

Cole interrupted

“She my flesh and blood, can’t you see the resemblance. She is just two three years old and since her mother is AS and I’m AA, my daughter is also AA then her blood should correspond with mine. What are you saying…

The doctor’s try to convince him that his blood is not a match for the child.
But Cole who do not want another bill added to the one on ground insisted.

His argument went on and on, he try to convince them further but the doctor

said that since his blood wasn’t a match he has to pay to get a pack of blood or he takes his daughter to another hospital.
But with the way things were going, they have to give one pack of blood at that moment to the child as they wait for the father to be calm enough and reason with them instead of arguing.

Cole asked them to retest him, they should run another blood test and the rest on him. He was medically fit in all areas.

As Cole insisted on another round of test.
They decided to do several other test on Cole, his genotype was AA just as he said and so was his daughter.
But they found out that he was suffering from sperm disorder.
A doctor felt that the baby may not be his and decided to run several other test on Cole to confirm what he was saying.

Cole’s blood group was O+ positive while his daughter’s own was far different.

the last result showed that the DNA test was wrong.
It appears negative, meaning Cole wasn’t the father of the child.

Coleman’s world came crashing down.
He refused to believe it.

The child was treated and the whole bill was presented to Cole but he didn’t have such an amount.
He deposited what he had and promised to run around for the rest of the money.

He was doing a menial Job that doesn’t pay much, upkeep and feeding had been quiet difficult but they try to manage with what they

have.
He later confronted Lizbeth with what the doctor told him but she denied having anything to do with another men except him.

Cole was begining to think deep to what the doctor told him.
Ever since the birth of his daughter, Lizbeth has not been able to conceive again. They don’t use protection, yet no sign of pregnancy.

Which means that the fertility drugs either didn’t work or something else went wrong.

He went back to the fertility doctor that prescribed the drugs which Florence paid for it all despite how expensive it was back then.

The doctor checked him, shake’s his head sadly. He confirmed that he still has the infertility disorder. Medically, He can’t still pregnant a woman except if miracle happens.

Coleman was emotionally disabled.
He went back to his house and for the first time wept deeply in private.

The doctor said he can purchase the drugs again and give it another try but Cole felt is a waste of money and time.

His mother, madam Gold abandoned him and refused helping him financially.

She said he was a grown man and no more a boy and he needs to start acting like a man.

Maybe he was serving a punishment for his addiction in porn and other dirty and dangerous sexual lifestyle he got involved in the past.

He confronted Lizbeth again, this time he was way serious than he was before.
He threaten throwing her to the street with her daughter if she does not tell him who she slept with aside him before their daughter was conceived.

Lizbeth later confessed to sleeping with Dominic, the security guy and her excuse was because Cole ignored her during the early time that Florence was around.

Which means the baby belongs to Dominic.
Cole fell heavily to the ground. He can’t believe he was previously sharing Lizbeth with his ordinary gate man.

He couldn’t bear all the heartbreak. He angrily threw Lizbeth out with her daughter.
Lizbeth pleaded, she fell to the ground crying and begging Cole because she does not have anywhere to go neither does she know where Dominic lives.

Cole sent her away, Lizbeth left.

Dominic, the security guy resigned after the incident with Florence where he was also arrested.
Immediately after his released from police custody he packed his things and left and was never heard off.

Lizbeth was able to locate where Dominic was living.
He was doing well with his new line of business, which is second grade clothing.
He refused to accept the child, he told Lizbeth he was already married and his wife recently gave birth to a baby girl for him
He does not want any issue with his wife and neither does he want to have anything to do with her or her child.

Lizbeth cry and left, she returned to Cole, all she needed was roof over her head and that of her daughter.

She has no money or house. Her relatives lives far in a distance village.

She knelt pleading for Cole to forgive, she promised to work and support the house. She promise to be the help she sighed up in the beginning to be.

She only wanted a roof over her head and that of her daughter.

Cole refused, he did not want to see her face or the child’s face.

He was not moved by Lizbeth tears or that of the baby.

For almost four years he has been taking care of the daughter thinking it was his, struggling with everything he can to bring food home.
All this while Lizbeth knew deep within that the child wasn’t his yet never mentioned it.

Marina also deceived him for two years until the truth came to light.
She was able to recover from the hospital after what happened and despite all the surgeries and dermatologic filling, her life was never the same.

Why was he a target of all this evil women. Why will he ever choose such dubious and manipulative women over his own dear wife who truly and sincerely loves him.

Lizbeth was the reason he and Florence divorce, she was the reason Florence almost killed herself.
Maybe he also shares in the blames but Lizbeth broke his family into pieces. She scattered his home and drove Florence out.
He signed the divorce not because he really wanted to but it was a hard choice for him due to Lizbeth pregnancy which he thought was his.

Florence never demanded for anything, she accepted peaceful settlement.

She forgived, she loved and despite all he did Florence never turned her back on him. She took up every responsibility, both for his personal use and for the entire house.

The saying that you never know what you have until you lose it has come to play out in his life.

Florence was worth more than the entire world to him yet he took her for granted.

All she wanted was gratitude from him but she got paid back with several cheating, scandals and verbal abuse.

He miss her and regret all he did.
He wants his wife back and was ready to do anything it takes to have her.
His only prayer and hope was that she should not be marry yet.
Florence deeply loves him and if she sees how sincere he was she may accept him back.
She will definitely accept him back if he knees and plead for her forgiveness.

They will come back together, remarry again and start living as husband and wife.
They will try the fertility drugs one more time and if it didn’t work out they will settle with adoption. They may adopt one or two kids and become parents as they have always wanted.

There is no other woman that will love and support him like Florence will.

Anything it requires, he will remarry his wife again. She belongs to him alone and none other
Florence won’t be able to move on just like that because of the love she has for him.

Coleman went on a search for Florence. He went to Susan’s place despite how scared he was of troublesome Susan.

Susan chased him and warned him never to smell near her place.
She also mentioned that Florence has a sweet loving family but Cole didn’t believe her. He thought Susan only wanted to get back at him.
He went to her old work place but found out that Florence no longer work there.

Days, weeks, months he kept searching until he decided to swallow pride and shame and go and look for her at Maxwell’s mansion.

Florence was informed by the security that a man was looking for her.

She was sitting outside the pool house while Maxwell swims in the swimming pool.

They have been married for over two years now, it was a quiet wedding. Nothing loud and ever since then her life appears like a fairytale.
She was loved, respected and cared for.
Maxwell adores her.

After their wedding, there was delay in pregnancy but it was not for a long period.

She later became pregnant, it was a dream come true for her and Maxwell
She had her first baby in the UK before returning back.
It as a baby boy, when the baby was just ten months old she became pregnant again unexpectedly and she is already six months gone.

Living a Godly life was far easy with an encouraging partner like Maxwell.
They pray together, study the Bible together. They do things in common and he was planning to finally relocate them to UK.

He was putting plans in place for that and before she will get to nine months of pregnancy everything will be set to travel out.

Maxwell was swimming in the pool, she was relaxing outside the pool house with her a year plus son and her fat pregnancy belle, sipping her home made vegetable smoothie when one of the security guard came to inform her about the stranger.

She was told that the strangers name was Coleman.
Florence startled a little. She began to wonder if it was her ex husband or there was another Coleman.

Maxwell seeing the security came out of the pool, he asked what was the problem and he was told the stranger asking for Florence.

He asked the security to send the person in.
Maxwell dried off his body. Tied a towel round his waist, underneath his swimming trunk and lifted his son to his body.
The little boy wiggles happily and laughed as his Dad played with him.

Maxwell asked his wife if she was alright and she nodded with a smile.

Cole was led by the security, he was in aww as he looked at the compound and how beautiful it was.
Florence used to mention how she loves nature and art works but he usually ignore her whenever she start talking about things she likes and enjoys doing.

Maxwell must be a lover of art due to the decorations on the compound wall, some statue where carefully placed around, there was a small waterfall spring that runs towards a green flower garden.

The whole place looks like an amusement park. He also loves it as he continued looking at the whole place in wonder.

He silently prayed that Florence was only living with Maxwell as dating partner and nothing serious.
He hopes they’re not yet married. Maybe Florence was finding it hard moving on because of the kind of love she truly have for him.
Her love for him can’t be compared to whatever she shares with her ex boyfriend who kept forcing his way into her life

He was led down to where Maxwell and Florence where.
At first, he saw Maxwell holding a little boy up in his arm, he swallowed hard as many thoughts crossed his mind.
Jealousy was suddenly written all over him. He silently wish the cute boy is not for Maxwell.

As he got closer and closer, he saw the big pool, and a shield like a house. There were beach wooden seats all around the pool.
He saw a lady relaxing on one of the beach seat. There was a green juice in a transparent long plastic cup with a straw attached to it. It was on a small table beside her.
That must be smoothie, he thought within himself.
He used to enjoy freshly made smoothie that Florence usually prepares for him back then.
He remembered that Florence concentrated so much into him and less in herself.
Always ready to please him at all cost.

Who could be that lady, maybe Maxwell got married to another woman. Is either he wasn’t interested in Florence again after what happened before or Florence couldn’t move on with him due to she miss being Mrs Spence.

At first he didn’t recognize the lady but another closer look showed that the lady was actually Florence.
She looks pregnant and her bare skin radiant beautifully than he has ever seen her before.

He suddenly began to miss his steps, he doesn’t know what to do or how to approach them.

“Hello Coleman… what brought you to my house?

Maxwell said still standing.

Cole was speechless as he looked from Florence to her stomach.
She was obviously pregnant.

It looks so unbelievable. Florence was pregnant, for real.
That means she was very alright all this while, The one with the problem has always been him.

She was wearing a diamond wedding ring, Maxwell too wore a wedding band.

They were married, how come they already have a son and she was pregnant again.

Which means Florence moved on really fast after the divorce.

It was unlike her to forget him so quickly.
He can swear that Florence loved him more than Maxwell and does not suppose to move on so fast.

They were not only married but expecting their second child.

Susan was right then, she said so but he never believed.

“What are you doing here Cole?

Florence asked him with a frown across her face.

Cole began stuttering. He was not making sense. No one understands what he was saying.

He forgot all the line he practice before coming and felt stupid standing like a beggar.

He had no car or a good means of income.
The only thing to his name was the house which he has thought of selling severally, so that he can have enough money, to get a smaller apartment, a car and maybe start a business.

His fear is
What if the business didn’t work out and his rent expired in the new apartment and he couldn’t renew it. He will finally be thrown into the street.

He knew Maxwell was rich, when Florence brought home the cheque that they used to pay back the loan from the bank but he never knew he was far richer beyond his thoughts.

“I…me…there…I…ju….uhmm…
Cole stammered again.

Maxwell turned to him.
“Let this be your first and last to come close to my house. I will get you locked up if you dares try it. My wife and I won’t tolerate this nonsense next time. We thought you had better thing that brought you here but is obvious that you are quiet confused. I don’t joke with my wife or my kids, and I wouldn’t want to see your wretched face around my estate or close to my compound again… this is a clear warning. Stay far off…

Cole began to apologise. He fell on his knees and began to beg Florence.

He narrated how Lizbeth deceived him again with Dominic baby. The daughter she gave birth to wasn’t his own after everything. He broke down and wept like a child as he told Florence how miserable his life was without her in it.

Florence scoffed and said

“Okay, I’m sorry for your miserable life Mr Spence. I have no grudge or hate against you. As you can see my life is flourishing and I have no reason to hate you for pushing me to my desired glory. If all that happened with you never happened, I will still be stock with you suffering and smiling in silent. You pushed me hard Cole and I landed right here and the honey in my mouth is too sweet I can’t let go, I wish I had discovered it before now but I’m glad that it didn’t pass me by. Like my husband said don’t step your feet in here again, is not because we hate you but we don’t need your type of person niggling in our lives. Go and take back Lizbeth and accept the baby as yours or you will be really lonely for the rest of your life and don’t forget to rededicate your life to God so that he may have mercy on you…”

Cole try saying something, Maxwell asked the security guard to throw him out.

Cole cried himself home.
He was devastated and even attempted suicide but couldn’t.
He decided to take Florence advice by going to look for Lizbeth and the daughter.

He found them and took them home.

Seeing them everyday will remind him that he loosed a diamond while gathering stone.
A regret without remedy that he will forever live with.
He later re-trace his steps back to God as he threw off every form if sinful item in his possession. He surrendered wholeheartedly to God.
He found a bible believing church which he attends with Lizbeth and daughter.

Florence later relocated to UK with her family where she gave birth to her second child, a beautiful baby girl.

She was done with child bearing and decided to focus more in raising her kids with her God sent husband Maxwell who loves her even more on each breaking of a new day.

Being Mrs Spence almost took her life and crumble her entire world but right from the moment she changed her name to Mrs Luke her world was built with a strong beautiful bricks that none can tear down.

She is not only a wife to a unique being like Maxwell, she was also a mother, she was a Mom to children she carried and gave birth to after thinking she will never be able to give birth to a baby in her life time.
She was a mother after over a decades of childlessness or a happy home.

Her second chance to life that God gave her was far better then the first life she ever lived.

She will never stop appreciating every seconds in it.
She understands better now that every breath we take is a precious gift from God that none should ever take for granted
Rather, we should live a life that will be pleasing to the creator.
For heavenly race is personal and every being must answer to his or her creator how well they spent their days on earth.

“…God is not dead, only those who never encounters him or truly know him says and believe so. if God can reach out and pull me out of the dungeon of death when the enemy try to bury me… how much more he will do to them that sincerely calls out to him for rescue…”

Florence said to the group of women during a bible study class which she was hosting twice in a week right in UK where she was based with her family.

Even Susan sometimes joins her online class.
During the holiday, Florence invited her over.
Maxwell assisted in processing all their papers and Susan with her entire family came to spend quality time in UK.

The two sisters became strong leading women in their different location and society with the full support of their dear husbands.
ANOTHER STORY BY THE SAME WRITER STARTS tomorrow- (what lies beneath)
If u can't wait for it to be posted here u can visit www.dapalace.com to read love you all

THE END!

1 Like

Re: Being Mrs Spence by Calenikan(m): 11:58pm On May 23, 2021
Nice and motivating story

May God continue to bless you with wisdom from above

Kudos cool cool cool
Re: Being Mrs Spence by Samrat01(m): 12:58am On May 24, 2021
God bless you for this story. I was actually thinking it's a random sexual story and I lost interest. May God increase your knowledge

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Shots Fired / Need Academic Writing Professional? / BAD INFLUENCE A story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 421
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.