Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming (6177 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son / Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by PoshTraveler: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
i am so confused now. i just recieved a call from my relative that war is coming.
please how true is this?
he actually said i should look for where me and my bro will run to. i am about getting my bro to the uk.
how tru is this? i dont follow naija news.
are they about fighting war there?
Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by 4reala(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Maybe na for una compound them wan fight the war

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by longetivity(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
mumu plenty for this side of the world

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by Goldbw122(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Your name says it all, well no war is coming, yeah, life will go on and on, even when you are talking about war we should consider the economy of Nigeria and the world at large because that is a secret financial war going on,which we laugh about, and commodity and labour are increasing everyday, so I think that is the only war going on which most people don't know about... peace

1 Like

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by harmargedon: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tell your relative to stay away from Colorado. He don dey metal so o!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by ojun50(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
too many sick relative

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by mystery22: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
He is right...

1 Like

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by tubolancer(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Yes, war is coming to the Southeast! The I.G just sent some police officers to Imo state.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by ultimatekint(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Find your way oooooooo!
Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by illicit(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
To which country, Nigeria or Biafra

5 Likes

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Its even in Russia I heard there's going to be world war. So you guys abroad, find your way.

No war is going to happen in Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by mccloud224(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoshTraveler:
i am so confused now. i just recieved a call from my relative that war is coming.
please how true is this?
he actually said i should look for where me and my bro will run to. i am about getting my bro to the uk.

What is coming can be two things....

Nation break up.

Ethnic cleansing.

They will be no Nigeria in 2023. The Fulani will use their own hands to destroy Nigeria. When you see Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu and Gumi defending terrorists, then you already know who is sponsoring terrorism.

And you think everyone is staying idle or daft? Fulani have made their agenda clear. When this country breaks up, I doubt if there will be up to 20 Fulani in Nigeria...the rich ones will enjoy their stolen wealth abroad and the poor will all die!!!

Finito!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by dudusky007(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
YES WAR IS COMING BECAUSE THEY ARE ABOUT TELLING YOU THE TRUTH THAT YOU WERE ADOPTED AND A BASTARD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by foreverme1225: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
PoshTraveler:
please how true is this?
I can't tell what the future holds, but, if you look at the recent happenings in Nigeria, you'll be afread of what is to come.

3 Likes

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by tunjiajayi: 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Relax, it is not going to be war.
It's going to be a whipping,pythons would dance and crocodiles would smile to the wailings of yamree terrorists and their sympathisers. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by Franzinni: 1:12am On Apr 06, 2021
Nah from clap e dey enter dance...all I know is if it comes ... It will be the worst spectacle of inhumane display that the world has ever seen or imagined... The kind of hate that has seeped into the hearts of nigerians coupled with the new found numbness to acts of extreme violence thanks to the internet ... I just pray we realize early enough, it's almost too late .

1 Like

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by purples25(f): 1:39am On Apr 06, 2021
God forbid. It makes me scared and cold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by columbus007(m): 2:23am On Apr 06, 2021
When you say war i already know where you are from undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by Kayberg: 4:50am On Apr 06, 2021
How most nairalanders are here should never be how they are in reality. If you're in Lagos State, know that yes, war is coming. Because unless you're a sleeping dumbass, who can no longer see nor smell what's going on around him/her, no one should tell you before you realize this.
Prepare or leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by PoshTraveler: 5:26am On Apr 06, 2021
dudusky007:
YES WAR IS COMING BECAUSE WAS ADOPTED AND A BASTARD. I WILL REMAIN USELESS TILL I DIE
Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by PoshTraveler: 5:28am On Apr 06, 2021
Kayberg:
How most nairalanders are here should never be how they are in reality. If you're in Lagos State, know that yes, war is coming. Because unless you're a sleeping dumbass, who can no longer see nor smell what's going on around him/her, no one should tell you before you realize this.
Prepare or leave.
what is happening in lagos ? because i was in lagos last week and i saw nothing o. where una dey see una own?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by Mixedfruit: 6:08am On Apr 06, 2021
Yes your relative is right!
there's an on going war between Herdsmen and Yoruba warlord igoho or what is he called self
Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by 4ckyou: 6:34am On Apr 06, 2021
You are right, cold War has started already.
Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by kingthreat(m): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2021
If War comes, it will only be in the South East. Hopefully, the South West can create a blockade that will stop those drugged up ipob youths from running to the Southwest. They must face consequences for supporting their god and savior Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by africantony: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2021
We already in a war, No day passes without the news of death in scores, and those people were killed by bullets, what could be the cause if not war?
Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2021
the only war that's taking place is between Nnamdi Kanu and Nigeria force.
we are going to see who will win it.
Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by Jamesbally: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2021
PoshTraveler:
please how true is this?

Yes, IGBO people are fighting War with Nigerian government.
Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by tungamaje: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2021
Jamesbally:

Yes, IGBO people are fighting War with Nigerian government.

Lol, so Yoruba's Oduduwa rep agitation has fizzled out? People said it. Fear fear people. Just because Igbos want out of Nigeria that's why una wan imitate them. Now it's IGBO people are fighting the federal government. Your evil wish. Next time make una no do follow follow

1 Like

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by Kayberg: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2021
PoshTraveler:
what is happening in lagos ? because i was in lagos last week and i saw nothing o. where una dey see una own?

The signs are for those that sees beyond what they see.
Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by Jamesbally: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2021
tungamaje:

Lol, so Yoruba's Oduduwa rep agitation has fizzled out? People said it. Fear fear people. Just because Igbos want out of Nigeria that's why una wan imitate them. Now it's IGBO people are fighting the federal government. Your evil wish. Next time make una no do follow follow

Igbo people are fighting with FG, we await who will laugh last.

So you know, I'm not Yoruba.

Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by ngadaAwo: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2021
Jamesbally:

Igbo people are fighting with FG, we await who will laugh last.

So you know, I'm not Yoruba.
mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun
Rule 2
encouraging violence
Re: My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming by PoshTraveler: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2021
ngadaAwo:
mynd4 lalasiclala OM4J Sen
Rule
encouraging violence
encouraging violence by saying what is happening. ? i asked and u never answered and just jumped out of your rat hole to come report someone

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayo Ajia: Notorious Political Thug and Cultist Murdered In Ilorin. (photo) / Meet The 34 Years Old Man From Anambra State Who's A Billionaire (Photos, Video) / Emaciated Lady Spotted At Ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.