Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP (32190 Views)

Obi's Pollster Nextier Owners Are Members Of Labour Party Presidential Council / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / J’oburg No Longer Safe For Nigerians,Attackers Are Well Organised –president, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by hollah123: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
discusant:

You now see why your IGB, Adamu Mohammed, refused to go for retirement after he was due.

He is kept to do your Jihad.

Continue with mistaken belief that Nnamdi Kanu would be stupid to do things like this to bring soldiers to the east to kill innocent civilians.
so it's IGP that formed ipob?
so it's IGP that formed ESN?
so it's IGP that dropped a phone number for people to report police check point n started killing police after?

D problem with u people is blind followership,u see Kanu as someone that can never make mistakes n that's d genesis of your problem.

Anytime Kanu goofed n bring problem for u,instead of blaming him u blame other people

now u are blaming d IGP for prison break when Kanu has already claim it.
please I have a question for u n it's just a yes or no answer.

is Kanu above mistake?
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by discusant: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sunday2021:
Peter obi and Abaribe are some of the sponsors of this ipob miscreants. It is a fact!

You deserve no response.

Only thing left in this skull is thought of cheap cash from crude oil of the Niger Delta in one Nigeria. The oil is the only reason IPOB asking for self determination without violence was labeled terrorists in Nigeria, but its leader moves about in the free world.

Are you not in bondage of crude oil?

3 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Bankalert(m): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
RedAlert08:

I don't blame you. I blame your parents for making out in that dump site. Otherwise, your mum wouldn't have spread her herpes infected legs, to pop out a worthless turd like you.
says a lot about your upbringing... I won't insult your mother because it is not her fault a useless nonentity like you ended up in her womb. If she had known, she would have ended you in the toilet. Well, the worst is done. The world has to deal with one more animal for now, until you meet your end.

Enjoy your life while it lasts... Because death will come las las.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
hollah123:
so are u trying to tell me that what Nnamdi Kanu said doesn't have anything to do with this?

Don't forget few days after he released numbers to report security check point was when security operatives started dieing miserably,u think we aren't connecting d dots right?

But the ones where miyetti Allah stated that they did it and why they did it is still being investigated. Those ones didn't require any dots to connect. Anyway, I only know that at the end, police will pick innocent people on the road and claim they have made progress in the arrests. Na those ones I dey already feel for

3 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by pickatyou1: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
hollah123:
guy after the prison break Nnamdi Kanu said no Nigerian deserve to b in prison,so just know your ever emotional leader gave u out

First Nmandi Kanu no be my leader.

Secondly the north, fulani and meyetti Allah have been giving the north out and we didn't hear anything from you or the igp.

Thirdly get the Bleep out my mention.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by RedAlert08(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bankalert:
says a lot about your upbringing... I won't insult your mother because it is not her fault a useless nonentity like you ended up in her womb. If she had known, she would have ended you in the toilet. Well, the worst is done. The world has to deal with one more animal for now, until you meet your end.

Enjoy your life while it lasts... Because death will come las las.

That was after your mother attempted selling you lots of times, but nobody would buy. Because you're useless. Her true intention was to sell you and buy a rooster with the proceeds. You're absolutely worthless!
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by bhella10: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
plusfield:
In less than 24hrs of the incident, the IGP has already concluded investigations and has arrived that it was ipob, even when ipob had earlier denied having anything to do with it. But we have countless attacks by fulani herdsmen including assassination attempt on the life of Gov Ortom, of which miyetti Allah has always claimed responsibility and yet till date the incompetent IGP is still investigating with no findings yet.
Very unfortunate
undecided
plusfield:
In less than 24hrs of the incident, the IGP has already concluded investigations and has arrived that it was ipob, even when ipob had earlier denied having anything to do with it. But we have countless attacks by fulani herdsmen including assassination attempt on the life of Gov Ortom, of which miyetti Allah has always claimed responsibility and yet till date the incompetent IGP is still investigating with no findings yet.
Very unfortunate
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by PointZerom: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Is it not obvious even to the blind? We don’t need the IGP to tell us what we all know. The only set of people denying the obvious are IPOB sympathizers.

Hopefully, there will be a very strong response from our security agencies. They must feel the full wrath of Nigeria’s military force. They have brought home an ant infested firewood and must not complain of the lizard’s visit.

I know that stupidity cannot be bought reason why I cannot ask how much some people bought theirs.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Tranquillity360: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sunday2021:
amen!
Good boy.

Amen inside your papa house.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by IgboWarlord(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
peacekante:
When you look at comments from this IPOB members and their sympathizers, you will see what they really want. They have been saying that since the Nigeria Government negotiates with Boko Haram, they should negotiate with ESN/Unknown Gunmen terrorists. Hence since northerners are suffering from boko haram and bandits menace in north, south east too should suffer from ESN/unknown Gunmen terrorism l. grin. Please forget this laugh because as an igbo boy, it is paining me that my region is about to go the north east way.

These Miscreants know that it is the south east that will burn. They know that it is the south east that innocent people will be caught in the ensuring gun battle between Ipob terrorists and Nigeria military. They know that it is the south east that military will occupy.

They will come here and start saying rubbish about the south east has seen more than what will follow with the ensuring battle. But they fail to ask themselves what they achieved in that past with such ill fated action and what they intend to achieve with this one apart from chaos.

We day watch

Just watch how IPOB/ESN terrorist bastards will rush and tag you a Fulani apologist or a Fulani in disguise..The very thought of a sensible Igbo person,who doesn't want the region to descend into absolute anarchy all because of the whims of a deluded,psychopatic fraudster,makes their blood boil..Them go call you sabo,okorohausa,Fulani in disguise and other derogatory names...Zombiefied fools,at the bidding of that psycho..I'm ashamed of being from the same village as Nnamdi Cownu...
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Richykaycee(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
i said it the pack army and police full Eastern states in the name of insecurity just because they never understand the doings of ESN,(their hideout,training ground)
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Richykaycee(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
I said it, they wan pack army and police full Eastern states in the name of insecurity just because they never understand the doings of ESN,(their hideout,training ground nd operation)
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by hollah123: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
plusfield:

But the ones where miyetti Allah stated that they did it and why they did it is still being investigated. Those ones didn't require any dots to connect. Anyway, I only know that at the end, police will pick innocent people on the road and claim they have made progress in the arrests. Na those ones I dey already feel for
are u aware that there's curfew in Abia already n it will affect businesses?do u know d security measures that will also b taken in imo too?

u claim to b d most industrialised tribe in Nigeria n u are playing to b playing game like north west?

so because u want to make Buhari know that u are strong u want to make d industrious south east turn to North west?

The Lord is your strength bro
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Light1259: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
During the #LekkiMassacre, videos and cameras showed the
@HQNigerianArmy
killing and shooting innocent unarmed protesters!

Please show me the evidence that PROVE that IPOB issued the attack in IMO State!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! LIES LIES LIES

5 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
360degreess:
I knew it was those useless terrorists (ESN)
FG should use the army and destroy them
Like they have destroyed bandits and boko haram lol �, Wahala for who no fit think deep and out of th box, how sure is he? You just agree, you no fit be Judge ooh or lawyer.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bettykeys:
This is undeniably obvious fact.

Are there repeatedly rampant attacks and crisis in the SE before the announcement of ESN ?

BokoHaram is just preamble compare to what awaiting SE by the new set of prisoners who gained freedom today spring into action

Its logical that the monsters made by Nnamdi Cownu will consume you in the SE just as BH is to the North

Very unfortunate
Copied

4 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
plusfield:
Very unfortunate

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by alyarmouk(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Is it not obvious even to the blind? We don’t need the IGP to tell us what we all know. The only set of people denying the obvious are IPOB sympathizers.

Hopefully, there will be a very strong response from our security agencies. They must feel the full wrath of Nigeria’s military force. They have brought home an ant infested firewood and must not complain of the lizard’s visit.

Both you and your lying igp will rot in a gp tank.
Full wrath of which military? D one Boko boys tk dey play ten-ten?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Halifaxguy: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
We igbos don't know the kind of calamities that will befall us soon with the way the youths in South east sympathizes with ipob and their ESN terrorists. These guys will set south east on fire pretty soon, with the way and manner they are acquiring arms and guns. This guys will turn to the boko haram and bandits of south east soon, time will tell. I pity all you people cheering Nnamdi Kalu and his terrorists members , when the time comes all of una go feel the heat, south east will be very hot for everyone then. This guys will eventually use these guns on you sympathizers. Because the reality is Biafra is not coming thru Nmadi Kalu Igbos and may never come. The ESN you guys are cheering now will soon use those guns to kidnap your loved ones, kill and robber your brothers and sisters. That's the more reasons that sane igbos not the stupid ones that have been brainwashed by Kalu should rise and in strong voice condemn NMK and his gullible supporters. We should not allow emotions to cloud our logical thinking, we should not allow Nnamdi Kalu to set igboland on fire, because if we do na we igbos go suffer the disasters that will befall us.
Go and learn what is currently happening to Anglophone part of Cameroon. Now the rebels they cheered on is now killing their own people that they said they are fighting for their freedoms. Economic activities have been totally crippled in that region. This will be what will happen to my beloved igboland soon courtesy of Igbos and ESN terrorists and some foolish igbo youths are still cheering them for an imaginary Biafra that they will not realize.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by peacekante: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Just watch how IPOB/ESN terrorist bastards will rush and tag you a Fulani apologist or a Fulani in disguise..The very thought of a sensible Igbo person,who doesn't want the region to descend into absolute anarchy all because of the whims of a deluded,psychopatic fraudster,makes their blood boil..Them go call you sabo,okorohausa,Fulani in disguise and other derogatory names...Zombiefied fools,at the bidding of that psycho..I'm ashamed of being from the same village as Nnamdi Cownu...

I just tire for those guys honestly. They have succeeded in setting the stage for the destruction of our region. Painfully they feel in igbo Land only their ideology counts. Sad
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by rickyrex(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
360degreess:
I knew it was those useless terrorists (ESN)
FG should use the army and destroy them
what would the fg now use on boko haram?
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Kenmarine(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
How do someone with AK47 repel an attack by people with RPG, SMG, AK49... Which way Nigeria
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Abagworo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bettykeys:
This is undeniably obvious fact.

Are there repeatedly rampant attacks and crisis in the SE before the announcement of ESN ?

BokoHaram is just preamble compare to what awaiting SE by the new set of prisoners who gained freedom today spring into action

Its logical that the monsters made by Nnamdi Cownu will consume you in the SE just as BH is to the North

This problem is bigger than most people assume. I knew this was about to happen immediately I read about Chukwudi Mefor's resignation after the Oyigbo killings. I later watched a video of Kanu telling Nigerians in diaspora that Igbos were being killed in Nigeria and needed arms and ammunition for self defense. Most lingering wars are supported by diaspora population of the people involved because they are fed with lies about reality and 2ndly they never appreciate the gains made by government since they have an already developed environment to draw the comparison. Soldiers coming to Southeast to fight will further lend credence to Kanu's psychological stronghold of the Igbo population home and abroad as more innocent people are killed while their siblings turn anti-Nigeria for vengeance.

The solution remains dialogue 1st and then mop up of the unrepentants later. That way a lot of money, destruction and lives will be saved.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Advocate500: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
peacekante:
When you look at comments from this IPOB members and their sympathizers, you will see what they really want. They have been saying that since the Nigeria Government negotiates with Boko Haram, they should negotiate with ESN/Unknown Gunmen terrorists. Hence since northerners are suffering from boko haram and bandits menace in north, south east too should suffer from ESN/unknown Gunmen terrorism l. grin. Please forget this laugh because as an igbo boy, it is paining me that my region is about to go the north east way.

These Miscreants know that it is the south east that will burn. They know that it is the south east that innocent people will be caught in the ensuring gun battle between Ipob terrorists and Nigeria military. They know that it is the south east that military will occupy.

They will come here and start saying rubbish about the south east has seen more than what will follow with the ensuring battle. But they fail to ask themselves what they achieved in that past with such ill fated action and what they intend to achieve with this one apart from chaos.

We day watch
your brain is making you sound like amajiris from the north.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by RisingSun1: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Between 2015 to 2020, Zoo police and military made a lot of mothers in South East childless. So shall their mothers be made Childless.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by infogeneral: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
The South East has eventually produced a terrorist group. Tomorrow shall tell.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Omoslim26: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
Indeed very strong response from your useless security agencies.

Bandits just attack military base in Niger state and killed some soldiers and adopted many.
We're still waiting for strong response from your useless security agencies. Typical Yoruba Muslim..

And hope it's not my own Imo that will be used as play ground this time plsss let's use your own state Imo has had enough of this una ipob madness already ���
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Olisehinnocent: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Yes o. Why ur people cowardly run to Niger Republic, Unknown gunmen are doing the needful wink
seunmsg:

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Omoslim26: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Speakright79:
The fulani establishment will conclude "investigations" concerning attacks in Igboland within 24hrs
but the ones concerning the Islamists, the government would refer to as "unknown gunmen ". Ndigbo should beware, our enemies are the government of Nigeria.

Just give me one reason why kanu appraised and applauded the attack instead of condemning it like any sane person would do.

I am not the type to quickly jump to conclusions but if this is truely the hand work of Ipob then they are our real enemies, we will never allow terrorism in Ala Igbo

I blame our lazy leaders who can't come up with ways to tackle dis ipob menace that's spreading cancerously.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Zumax008: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
kingk:
Imo state prison set ablaze

IGP: ipob are responsible, fish them out(without investigation)

Ipob: we don't have a hand in
it.

NAF jet missing in borno Boko

Haram: we are responsible, we shot it down

NAF: no you are not responsible, we know u are innocent,it was just accident
(without investigation)

Can you imagine

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by sayisayi(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Shey those police should enter Niger State too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers / Things That The Next President Of Nigeria Is Expected To Put Back In Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.